• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MellyMade

MellyMade

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Names (of course), animals, books, music, quirky things from thrift stores, soft serve/frozen yogurt.

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Today there was a woman named Lawley. Whaddaya think?

#2 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

"Lolly lolly lolly, get your adverbs here. Father, son, and Lolly selling adverbs here.."
Also, whenever I see lol, I read it as "lawl" rather than ""l-o-l," so Lawley sort of looks like someone is making fun of her by naming her that.

#3 Jellybean

Jellybean

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:-Watching movies<br />-Reading (specially poetry)<br />-Writing<br />-Playing with my daughter<br />-Travelling<br />-Learning different languages

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

Not really my type and I also think that someone was making fun of her!
LOL(y)

#4 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

OOh, I don't liket his a bit i'm afraid. I think the name and the spelling are not goodd. Poor thing!

#5 Karin Marie

Karin Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:My Husband &amp; Daughters, Being a Mom,Reading, Baby Names, Hello Kitty, Anything Cupcakes &amp; Strawberries, SAHM, Animals, Nature, Writing Poetry, Reading Poetry, Music, Cooking/Baking, etc

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

lol hhmm...very different name. I would of asked if they liked it?! lol I was at Big lots the other day and she had 17 siblings! :D & her name was Fame yup FAME! I was gonna ask her about her brother's & sister's names but there was a line. Next time I see her I deff will! :P

#6 iamSAMiam

iamSAMiam

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:11 PM

Lawley????

Well, it could be worse I suppose.

#7 MellyMade

MellyMade

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Names (of course), animals, books, music, quirky things from thrift stores, soft serve/frozen yogurt.

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

lol hhmm...very different name. I would of asked if they liked it?! lol I was at Big lots the other day and she had 17 siblings! :( & her name was Fame yup FAME! I was gonna ask her about her brother's & sister's names but there was a line. Next time I see her I deff will! :(

Haha, FAME! Like the 80s TV show. Awesome.

I worked with a lady who had 10 sisters and two brothers -- her name is Ada Pearl which I loooove. The only other sisters I remember are Robin (their last name is Hood...seriously) and Sarah.

#8 Karin Marie

Karin Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:My Husband &amp; Daughters, Being a Mom,Reading, Baby Names, Hello Kitty, Anything Cupcakes &amp; Strawberries, SAHM, Animals, Nature, Writing Poetry, Reading Poetry, Music, Cooking/Baking, etc

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:48 PM

Haha, FAME! Like the 80s TV show. Awesome.

I worked with a lady who had 10 sisters and two brothers -- her name is Ada Pearl which I loooove. The only other sisters I remember are Robin (their last name is Hood...seriously) and Sarah.

lol I guess so? Or should I say I guess show? lol jk corny! Ada Pearl is lovely! I so love Pearl as a first & middle name but our Noni has issues with a cousin Pearl.. :) o it's out for me! =( oh well! lol Robin hood is funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users