Elizabeth 'Ellie' Mia Walker [6]
Oliver 'Olly' Theodore Walker [0]

#42 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

DGF: Haylie Savannah Adams (24)

DBF: Luca Darren Wilson (24)

DS: Hayden Renzo Wilson (6)

It has now been five years since you gave birth. You and your small family have moved out and bought a house of your own. Your child enjoyed decorating their room with you, and you and your partner loved spending some quality time with them. Due to the long hours you work you don't get to see each other much, so decide to take a different job that means you can be at home more. One day while taking your child to school you feel a little nauseous, but put it down to the stress of the move and work. A week later you miss your period, and take a home pregnancy test which comes back positive. You're ecstatic, and so is your partner. He proposes that evening, and you get married two months later. Your child is looking forward to becoming a big sibling, and is very helpful in creating the new nursery. You give birth to a beautiful baby girl later in the year, and are pleased to welcome them home.

DD: Violet Muriel Wilson (nb)

#43 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

ME: Aya Karen Campbell (24)
HE: Eduardo Darius Walker (24)
Boy: Timothy Sergio Kane Campbell-Walker (6)
Girl: Heather Angel Anne Campbell-Walker (NB)

Aya:
Posted Image
Eduardo:
Posted Image
Timothy:
Posted Image
Heather:
Posted Image

#44 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

On June 4th, I turned 18. It was supposed to be a fun day; my friends and I had planned to take a road trip to a beach 3-hours away and spend the day there. Instead, I was at home, violently ill for no apparent reason. In the end it was my best friend Shannon who convinced me to take the pregnancy test. 4 minutes later, I, Kaya Victoria Sutton, was holding a positive pregnancy test.

Before I even thought to tell my parents, I jumped in the car and drove to my boyfriend of 3 years, Leo Tomas Walker's house. The second he opens the door I blurt it out and he instantly envelopes me in a hug. But I can tell he is just as scared as I am and so for the rest of the night we talk about how much we love each other and despite being terrified we will raise the baby together.

2 weeks later, we sit down with my parents to tell them the news. They are angry and upset, and tell me I need to move out and raise the baby on my own. They promise to support me monetarily but in no other way. Leo's parents are much more supportive and open, so we move into the apartment suite in their house. We turn the second bedroom into a nursery, painting it in an animal theme to keep it gender neutral.

On February 3rd, after a labour of love (and 14 hours!) Leo and I became parents to a little baby girl, who we named Avery Miya Walker.

~~

Just before Christmas, four-and-a-half years after having Avery, Leo and I bought a house for the family. With Leo's job as a senior construction contractor and mine as neonatal nurse, we had saved enough money to put a decent down-payment on our 3 bedroom cottage style house. We moved into the new house in late January and just a week later celebrated Avie's first birthday.

About a year before that I had been put on evening/late night shifts at the hospital which meant not being able to spend as much time with Leo or Avery. So I decided to cut back on my hours and began working only four days a week. A couple weeks after that, I begin to feel sick but I put it down to stress about the move and reduced income. But when it continues to persist, I take a home pregnancy test, and this time Leo is there with me. We are both ecstatic when the test turns out to be positive! Later that evening Leo tells me has been planning something, and he proposes! Of course I say yes, and we are married in a small backyard wedding 2 months later, just before I start showing.

2 weeks before his due date, on October 11th, our little boy comes into the world, and quite quickly at that. Leo and I name him Landon Gabriel Walker, and Avery is excited to have a new baby brother.

{24} Kaya + Leo {24}

{5} Avery

{0} Landon

#45 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

DW: Kami Madison Lamb-Jones

DH: Marco Torrin Jones

DD: Molly Hana Rosalie Lamb-Jones

220px-Lucy_Merriam.jpg

DD: Violet Muriel Elisabeth Lamb Jones

Bethel-Park-newborn-photographer-blonde-

#46 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Kaia Lillian Taylor Wolverhampton

Arlo Kenan Wolverhampton

Benjamin Kane "Ben" Wolverhampton

Hazel Muriel Wolverhampton

#47 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

The Anderson Family

Lucca Elroi Anderson {24}

Aneko Madison Sutton {24}

Sadie Abri Anderson {6}

Heath Zachriel Anderson {nb}

Lucca & Neko w/ Sadie & Heath.

#48 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

Me: Maiya Lauren [Harvey] Brown (24)

Him: Enzo Demond Brown (24)

Our little princess: Avery Mika Ysabelle Brown (6)

Our little lovebug: Fern Laila Marie Brown (nb)

Mai and Enzo Brown with Avery and Fern

#49 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

My name is I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I'm pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents were more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone was very nice to me, and I decided that that was exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise my baby in. My boyfriend's family helped me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrived and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

It has now been five years since I gave birth to Audrey. My small family and I have moved out and bought a house of our own. Audrey enjoyed decorating her room with me, and Arlo and I loved spending some quality time with her. Due to the long hours I work we don't get to see each other much, so I decided to take a different job that means I can be at home more. One day while taking Audrey to school I felt a little nauseous, but put it down to the stress of the move and work. A week later I missed my period, and took a home pregnancy test which came back positive. I was ecstatic, and so was Arlo. He proposed that evening, and we got married two months later. Audrey is looking forward to becoming a big sister, and is very helpful in creating the new nursery. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy later in the year, and we are pleased to welcome him home.

Me: Mika Lillian Northwood (24)

Boyfriend: Arlo Malik Robinson (24)

Daughter: Audrey Elena Northwood-Robinson (6)

Son: Basil Salvador Northwood-Robinson (nb)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users