137 replies to this topic

#61 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)
About 3, maybe 4
2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)
Dark brown and my eyes are a hazel colour
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?
3 sisters; MVC, GEM & NCB
4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Astrid
Summer
Vienna
Penelope
Luna
Primrose
Ayla
Persephone
Everly
Amaya
Mila
Mackenzie

Nash
Leo
Theodore
Sage
River
Elliot
Daley
Ronan
Rowan
Levi
Finley
Xavier

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Jennifer Lawrence, Ellen Degeneres & Jennifer Anniston
6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?
Dress up, ballet, play with dolls, gymnastics, watch Barbie or Disney, play pretend games with my sisters etc. Very girly but could also be a bit of a tomboy.

You and your husband, Joshua William Bryce Butler, meet at a mystery murder dinner party on your college campus. You hit it off and he asks you out on a date. You become boyfriend/girlfriend and three years later you are married! You move into a house his family owned that was passed down to him. The house is very large and very beautiful. It has seven bedrooms.

Josh

House

You come home from your honeymoon pregnant with a boy! You are so excited. You make him a darling nursery in the bedroom across the hall from yours. You also convert one of the rooms into a nice playroom for when he gets bigger. On September 3rd, Nash William Bryce joins your family! 

Your room

Nash's nursery

Playroom

You, Josh, and Nash are all so happy. You love your family and it couldn't be more perfect. Josh wants another and finally convinces you to try and conceive again. After just a few months, you get pregnant with another boy! He arrives on October 14th and he is precious. You name him Ronan Theodore Jack. He has a super cool nursery waiting for him when he comes home. Nash is a great big brother!

Ronan's nursery

Your family of four is better than you could have ever imagined, but your house feels a little empty and you start to want a baby. You've always dreamed of having a little girl and you and Josh decide to try your luck. After a few months, you become pregnant with another boy! You are a little dissapointed, but very excited. During the pregnancy, you upgrade Nash & Ronan's rooms to give them "big boy" beds. You prepare a nursery for your newest addition, and he joins your family on July 28th. You name him Levi Garrett Sage. 

Nash's room

Ronan's room

Levi's nursery

It has been a while and you thought you and Josh were done having kids, but you were surprised with a pregnancy! This time, you're having the girl you always dreamed of! Everly Astrid Mae joins your family on April 24th. Your boys are a big help and you finally feel that your family is complete!

Everly's nursery

THE END

Nash

Ronan

Levi

Everly

• PaigeA likes this

#62 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Very cute! Thanks Addy :)

#63 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

6-9

brown hair and hazel eyes

3 half-sisters - LMB, RLK & GTK, 2 half-brothers - JAK & HAK and a twin brother AJK.

girls- Isabella, serenity, Serena, temperance, patience, piper, lexi, Cassandra, Kaitlin, kenzie, Rosalie & Alice  

boys- Elijah, Matthew, Christopher, Jacob, chase, mason, Anthony, Levi, Adam, roan, Freddie & jarred

Kristen Stewart

Emma Watson

Olivia holt

tomboy - play cars, play with stuff animals, climb trees, football & basketball  

You meet your husband, Joseph Aaron "Joey" Tomlin, when the two of you are set up on a blind date. You two continue dating for four whole years before marrying. You purchase a nice, five bedroom cabin in Joey's hometown. 

Joey

House

After two years, you fall pregnant with a baby girl! You are so excited and you cannot wait until her arrival. You spend hours a day thinking up a name and designing her nursery and the time goes quickly. She arrives on June 20th! You name her Piper Isabella.

Piper's nursery

It's a few years before you and Joey have another. You've already updated Piper's nursery into a "big girl room" when you hear the news. This pregnancy, you're having a boy! He arrives on October 14th and you name him Chase Jeremiah.

Piper's room

Chase's nursery

A couple of years pass and you find yourself pregnant with another baby boy! Both Chase and Piper are very excited. You know Chase will make a great big brother. When the baby arrives a week late on November 12th, he is so handsome. You name him Jared Seth.

Chase's room

Jared's nursery

Very soon, you are pregnant with twin boys! You and Piper joke that your house is overrun by males. The boys arrive on December 2nd and they are sweet as can be. You name one Freddie Caleb and the other one Roan Felix. Freddie looks just like you, but with ginger hair, and Roan looks just like Joey.

Jared's room

Freddie & Roan's nursery

Yet again, you get pregnant very soon! You're having another little princess, to your delight. Your house is pretty crowded now, so you move Chase and Jared into the same room to make a nursery for baby girl. She arrives on February 17th and she has your beautiful hazel eyes. You name her Temperance Lily.

Chase & Jared's room

Freddie & Roan's room

Temperance's nursery

Two years later, on March 1st, you have your final child, a little girl. Joey wants to name her Rosalie, and you give in. You name her Rosalie Patience. She shares a room with Temperance. 

Temperance & Rosalie's room

THE END

Piper

Chase

Jared

Freddie & Roan

Temperance

Rosalie

#64 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Very cute! Thanks Addy :)

Welcome :)

#65 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

1. How many kids would you like? 4-7

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Red hair and green eyes (made up)

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? Half-Sisters: DD, SDV, TCH, RT Half-Brother: TD Sister: CL Brothers: BJ, CG-S

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. Boys: Hector, Menelaus, Alexander, James, Nicholas, Orion, Aric, Connor, Daniel, Micah, Xerxes, Joseph

Girls: Hadassah, Alexandria, Sophie-Rae, Sophia, Azalea, Innocencia, Cassandra, Helena, Emmalie, Esme, Lily, Esther

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
J. K. Rowling
Queen Esther (from the Bible)
Carrie Underwood

I wasn't really eiher. I liked wearing dresses and stuff but I've never been concerned with my looks or what people thought of me. My fasvorite thing to dfo is and always gas been reading.

#66 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

thanks it was a very good story :)

• Addison likes this

#67 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

2-5

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

Dark brown hair and green eyes

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?

Sisters: KJ & SK. Brother: OJN

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Boys: Easton, Nash, Brogan, Henry, Percy, Matthew, Story, Brooks, Theo, Leo, Wilder, and Neville

Girls: Celeste, Isabella, Poppy, Amorei, Rachel, Ophelia, Sophie, Anna, Grace, Willow, Pippa, and Lilly

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living).
 Who do you invite?

- Ellen Degeneres

- Jennifer Lawrence

- Johnny Depp

Tomboy

#68 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

1. How many kids would you like? 4-7

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? Red hair and green eyes (made up)

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? Half-Sisters: DD, SDV, TCH, RT Half-Brother: TD Sister: CL Brothers: BJ, CG-S

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. Boys: Hector, Menelaus, Alexander, James, Nicholas, Orion, Aric, Connor, Daniel, Micah, Xerxes, Joseph

Girls: Hadassah, Alexandria, Sophie-Rae, Sophia, Azalea, Innocencia, Cassandra, Helena, Emmalie, Esme, Lily, Esther

J. K. Rowling
Queen Esther (from the Bible)
Carrie Underwood

I wasn't really eiher. I liked wearing dresses and stuff but I've never been concerned with my looks or what people thought of me. My fasvorite thing to dfo is and always gas been reading.

You and your husband, Brent Stanley Delger, met at at your nephew's soccer game. Your sister, Cara Lorraine, and her husband, Cole Robert Vance, have two kids: Camden Robert and Caleb John. Brent asked you out to lunch that day and you said yes. You started a relationship quickly after that, and soon you were engaged! After only knowing each other a year, you get married. You move into a nice, three bedroom house together. You can't wait to start your family!

Brent

House

Your room

You begin trying to conceive after seven months of marriage. You try and try and try and it doesn't seem to be working. It's been three years and a half years of trying and you still haven't gotten pregnant. You and Brent talk about it and you decide to turn to adoption. After six short months of paperwork, you are matched with a sweet little girl! You couldn't be more excited. Her name is Alexandria Willow, and she takes your last name, Delger.

Alexandria's room

Your family of three is perfect, but you and Brent have both always wanted more than just one kid. You know that Alexandria will make a fabulous sister and you start the adoption process from the top. You though the first adoption process was short, but when you start again and are matched up with a kid in just four months, you are in awe and very excited! This time, you get a little boy who happens to be a year and a half older than Alexandria. His name is James Ezekiel and he also takes your last name. 

James' room

A few years go by and you love your little family of four. You're just doing life like you normally would, nothing too exciting, when you find yourself pregnant by surprise. You and Brent are so excited! The doctor tells you that you will be having a baby girl AND a baby boy. Both of your kids are so excited to be getting siblings and they tell you they will share a room so you can make a nursery. Sophia Lily Esme and Connor Allen Xerxes join your family on 3 April. They are more beautiful than you imagined.

James & Alexandria's shared room

Sophia & Connor's nursery

You try your luck and you and Brent get pregnant again! Another girl, to Sophia's pleasure. When baby arrives, you name her Helena Catherine May. She has your gorgeous red hair and her daddy's eyes. You move the kids into different rooming plans and have to squeeze the kids in, but they love being close together.

James & Connor's shared room

Alexandria, Sophia, and Helena's shared room

You have another baby boy after a couple of years and name him Nicholas Orion Jack. He's handsome and sweet. You decide you will cosleep with him until he is old enough to share a room with his brothers.

THE END

James

Alexandria

Connor & Sophia

Helena

Nicholas

#69 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

2-5

Dark brown hair and green eyes

Sisters: KJ & SK. Brother: OJN

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Boys: Easton, Nash, Brogan, Henry, Percy, Matthew, Story, Brooks, Theo, Leo, Wilder, and Neville

Girls: Celeste, Isabella, Poppy, Amorei, Rachel, Ophelia, Sophie, Anna, Grace, Willow, Pippa, and Lilly

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living).
 Who do you invite?

- Ellen Degeneres

- Jennifer Lawrence

- Johnny Depp

Tomboy

You meet your husband, Carter Ellis Swanson, at a library. He says that he loved you at first sight. You start to date and do so for eight months- and then you're engaged! You can't wait to be married. Ten months later, you are! You move into his two bedroom loft after your honeymoon.

Carter

Loft Building

It isn't long into your whirlwind romance that you're pregnant. A year and a half after your wedding, you give birth to Percy Matthew Blair. He's such a handsome little guy. You have the second bedroom in your apartment into a cool nursery for him to come home to.

Percy's nursery

You, Carter, and Percy are doing great and you love your small family. One day, you have a sneaking suspicion that you are pregnant again and the doctor confirms it. You are nervous at first, but mostly excited. Theo Callum joins your family and you feel so blessed. Percy is such a good big brother to Theo.

Percy & Theo's new room

Carter has always wanted a girl, so you and he decide to try for a third, your final child. You end up with another boy, but you are still so excited. You feel very blessed. Henry Nash comes into your family and you love him very much.

Percy, Theo, & Henry's new room (let's just pretend one of the bottom beds is a crib, lol)

THE END

Percy

Theo

Henry

#70 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

Aw, thanks, I love it! My kids are adorable.

#71 saree6

saree6

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

1-4
Black hair green eyes
Yes, S.B.
Sterling, Dean, Jude, Emmett, Nathaniel, Sage, Sebastian, James, Frederick, Owen, Paul, Drew.

Tessa, Natalie, Meredith, Merrigan, Grace, Blythe, Heidi, Anneliese, Catherine, Edith, Ireland, Daphne

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

- Kevin Spacey

- Renee Fleming 

- Eric Dane

Sing! Very girly.

#72 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

1-4
Black hair green eyes
Yes, S.B.
Sterling, Dean, Jude, Emmett, Nathaniel, Sage, Sebastian, James, Frederick, Owen, Paul, Drew.

Tessa, Natalie, Meredith, Merrigan, Grace, Blythe, Heidi, Anneliese, Catherine, Edith, Ireland, Daphne

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

- Kevin Spacey

- Renee Fleming 

- Eric Dane

Sing! Very girly.

You and your husband, Forrest Peter Markham, have known each other since preschool. You started dating in college and got married shortly thereafter. You bought a three bedroom house in a quaint, kid-friendly neighborhood.

Forrest

House

After two years of marriage, you began trying to conceive. After four months, you became pregnant with a precious baby boy! He arrives on November 16th and you name him Sterling Paul Markham. Your mom bought him the sweetest "going home" outfit and your sister, Savannah, helped design his nursery.

Sterling's nursery

Sterling's going home outfit

Sterling is such a sweet boy and it isn't long before you and Forrest want another baby. You begin trying and become pregnant right away. While you are pregnant, you update Sterling's room from nursery to "big boy" room. You prepare your spare bedroom into a nursery for baby. Jude Emmett Markham joins your family on March 1st. 

Jude's nursery

Jude's going home outfit

Sterling's room

You love having your two boys. Your family seems perfect. One day, you find out that you are pregnant again! You shift the house around once again, having Sterling & Jude share a room and making a nursery in Jude's old room for your BABY GIRL! You can't wait to have a little princess. She arrives on July 30th. You name her Edith Ireland.

Edith's nursery

Edith's going home outfit

Sterling & Jude's room

THE END

Sterling

Jude

Edith

#73 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

3-4

My hair is reddish brown and my eyes are brown.

I have one brother whose initials are KJ.

Girls: Claire, Ada, Lorelei, Bridget, Juniper, Guinevere, Alice, Eleanor, Maeve, Beatrice, Alexandra, Abigail

Boys: Timothy, Ian, Joshua ["Josh" if first], Caleb, Theodore ["Theo" if first], John, Lee, William ["Will" if first], Thomas, Matthias, Caspar "Cas", Reid

John Green, Misha Collins, and PJ Liguori (he's not famous per se but he's a very popular youtuber)

I was definitely more tomboy. I was also a nerd (and still am haha), so I loved to read and write ever since I learned how. 

#74 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

4-8

Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

One brother, Z.M

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Sebastian

Isaac

Emmett

Hunter

Mason

Logan

Parker

Preston

Jackson

Wyatt

Silas

Ezra

Vivienne

Penelope

Charlotte

Amelia

Aria

Lydia

Stella

Isla

Scarlett

Quinn

Thea

Blythe

J.K Rolling, Eleanor Roosevelt & Dita Von Teese

Tomboy, I only had guy friends for years and then of course I loved soccer and mud and everything, really.

#75 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:03 PM

1. How many kids would you like?

5-7
Dark Brown hair & Blue-gray eyes with a hint of green once in a while.
1 sister AC
Sophia, Isabella, Victoria, Elizabeth, Lillian, Rebecca, Leah, Margaret, Kylie, Hope, Joy, Grace 

Zachary, William, Austin, Elijah, Isaiah, Joshua, Matthew, Levi, Nathaniel, Daniel, Jacob, James

First three I could think of: Hilary Duff, Sterling Knight, & Jane Austen

Hard to choose one. Some favorite things: baking cookies and cakes, playing dress up with my sister, spending time with grandma, and horse-back riding. I was defiantly a mix between girly and tomboy.

#76 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

3-4

My hair is reddish brown and my eyes are brown.

I have one brother whose initials are KJ.

Girls: Claire, Ada, Lorelei, Bridget, Juniper, Guinevere, Alice, Eleanor, Maeve, Beatrice, Alexandra, Abigail

Boys: Timothy, Ian, Joshua ["Josh" if first], Caleb, Theodore ["Theo" if first], John, Lee, William ["Will" if first], Thomas, Matthias, Caspar "Cas", Reid

John Green, Misha Collins, and PJ Liguori (he's not famous per se but he's a very popular youtuber)

I was definitely more tomboy. I was also a nerd (and still am haha), so I loved to read and write ever since I learned how. 

You marry your high school sweetheart, Nathaniel Jack "Nate" Wesley, right after your freshman year of college. People call you crazy for marrying so young, but you could care less because you and Nate are so in love. You put your money together and buy a three bedroom house not far from your college campus.

Nate

House

A year out from graduation, you find yourself pregnant with a baby boy! You worry that it will put your schooling on hold, but you decide to just play it by ear. You little guy comes and he is more perfect than you and Nate ever imagined! You name him Caspar Evan Wesley.

Caspar's nursery

With your mom helping watch Cas, you are able to finish out your degree! You couldn't be happier. Nate is offered a well paying job right after graduation and he takes it, and you get to stay home with baby Caspar. Life is really good for you. One day, when Caspar is a little older, you find yourself pregnant again! Another boy. When he arrives, you name him Theodore Roman "Theo" Wesley. He is very handsome and Cas is a great big brother.

Theo's nursery

Caspar's big boy room

As the boys start to grow, they become very close friends. You start to think about what it would be like to add another baby to the picture. You talk about it with Nate and you decide together to start trying to conceive another baby. You succeed and get pregnant with a little princess! You move Cas and Theo into the same room and prepare your now empty room for your coming baby. She arrives and you name her Maeve Eleanor Wesley. She is so gorgeous and Nate is smitten with her. 

Caspar & Theo's room

Maeve's nursery

THE END

Caspar

Theo

Maeve

#77 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

4-8

Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

One brother, Z.M

Sebastian

Isaac

Emmett

Hunter

Mason

Logan

Parker

Preston

Jackson

Wyatt

Silas

Ezra

Vivienne

Penelope

Charlotte

Amelia

Aria

Lydia

Stella

Isla

Scarlett

Quinn

Thea

Blythe

J.K Rolling, Eleanor Roosevelt & Dita Von Teese

Tomboy, I only had guy friends for years and then of course I loved soccer and mud and everything, really.

You and your husband, Matthew Cade East, met at a hole-in-the-wall coffee shop when you were on a road trip with friends. You maintained a long distance relationship and were married after four years. You two bought a beautiful four bedroom house in his hometown and moved in after your honeymoon. 

Matt

Two years later, you are pregnant! You and Matt are so excited. Ezra Jackson joins your family and he is as handsome as can be. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Ezra is still so little when you find out that you are again expecting another boy. He arrives in such a short amount of time. You name him Isaac Parker. He looks as if he could be Ezra's twin with his dark brown hair and blue eyes.

A few years pass and your little boys are so sweet. You've updated each of their rooms from nurseries to "big boy rooms." You and Matt start trying for another baby, and succeed. You are pregnant with another boy! Silas Preston comes, another brown haired blue eyed boy, and you love him already. Ezra and Isaac are such good brothers to him!

It's two years later when you get pregnant with a baby girl! You move Ezra & Isaac into the same room to make room for baby. When she arrives, you name her Charlotte Stella. She is precious as can be. She looks just like your boys with dark brown hair and blue eyes. 

Another two years pass and you are pregnant with another girl! You name her Blythe Aria and she is practically a little you with her brown hair and brown eyes. You were so surprised that she didn't look like your other kids, but Matt couldn't be more delighted.

You get pregnant one more time and you have another girl. Matt is happy that your family is going to be half girls/half boys. You decide to convert your office into a nursery so you don't have to cram baby girl in with Charlotte & Blythe. When she comes, you decide to name her Amelia Lily.

THE END

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#78 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

1How many kids would you like?

5-7
Dark Brown hair & Blue-gray eyes with a hint of green once in a while.
1 sister AC
Sophia, Isabella, Victoria, Elizabeth, Lillian, Rebecca, Leah, Margaret, Kylie, Hope, Joy, Grace 

Zachary, William, Austin, Elijah, Isaiah, Joshua, Matthew, Levi, Nathaniel, Daniel, Jacob, James

First three I could think of: Hilary Duff, Sterling Knight, & Jane Austen

Hard to choose one. Some favorite things: baking cookies and cakes, playing dress up with my sister, spending time with grandma, and horse-back riding. I was defiantly a mix between girly and tomboy.

You meet your husband, Nicholas John Montgomery "Nick" Baines, when you served him his meal at your waitress job. He hit on you that night and then asked you out. You said yes, of course! You two dated for two years and six months before marrying. You moved into a fancy eight bedroom house that his ultra-rich parents payed for right after your wedding. The Baines family is very rich, including Nick.

Nick

House

After a year of marriage, you get pregnant for the first time. You are glad to have some little feet to fill the silence of your big house. You end up with a sweet baby girl! She is so beautiful. You name her Isabella Victoria Joy Baines. She is so sweet and so happy. You make one room into a nursery for her and another room into a playroom she can grow into.

Isabella's nursery

Playroom

You become pregnant again after Isabella is a little older. She can't wait to have a baby sibling, and you can't wait to have number two! Daniel John Montgomery joins your family after a pregnancy that seems like a breeze! He's such a handsome boy and he looks a lot like Isabella.

Isabella's updated room

Daniel's nursery

Life is great with one boy and one girl. The kids get along great and Nick is an amazing dad. Soon, you find yourself pregnant with twin boys! You are excited, yet nervous to have two infants at once with two other young kids. When they arrive, you name them William Matthew Cole and James Nathaniel Finn.

Daniel's updated room

William & James' nursery

With four kids, you stay very busy. Life goes by, and you end up pregnant with another boy. You name him Levi Zachary Charles.

William & James' updated room

Levi's nursery

When Levi is two, you get pregnant with your sixth and final child. It's a girl and Isabella couldn't be happier. You name her Sophia Lillian Hope. 

Levi's updated room

Sophia's nursery

THE END

Isabella

Daniel

William & James

Levi

Sophia

#79 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Thanks Addison, It's a really sweet story. I love it.

#80 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

1. 2-4
2. Blonde
Hazel
3. Sisters: HM and TR
Brothers: CR and W
4. Anneliese, Austen, Jane, Claire, Bridget, Lillian, Vivienne, Saylor, Piper, Emory, Sealie, Cecilia
Parker, Isaac, Tyler, Slate, Emmet, Everett, Alexander, Spencer, Luca, Ciaran, Henry, Alec
5. Theo James, John Green, and Anne Frank
6. Play dolls with my sisters...very girly!:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users