• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

Names might have familiarity to some.. 

Evony

Morrigan

love the 'feel' of both names xx

AND ALSO.. 

Fleurette.. thought on that... 

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

Evony is alright. I generally like "eve" names, I can see the appeal. Just not one I'd use. 

Morrigan - I feel as if this one would be mispronounce by everyone. People would assume she just said her name was Morgan and miss the subtle "i" in the middle. Otherwise, it's alright. :) 

Fluerette - I like Fleur a lot, and I love a lot of "ett" names, but this one is only alright to me. Not sure why, it just doesn't click for me. I do love them separately though!

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:00 PM

Not really a big fan of any of these, just personal taste. Sorry! However, I do really like the simple Fleur. <3

If I was picking one of these to use, it would be Morrigan, it has that spunk to it. It would be good as an MN to a girly name, ie Ella Morrigan.

#4 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

Hmm.. just thought of fresh names the names are all on character from the tv series Lost girl so thought why not ask about them lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users