45 replies to this topic

#41 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

My name is Chastity Brooke Hudson. I am 18, have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in New Zealand, I met a nice man, James Regan Lashely, just one year older than me. The two of us got along instantly and he asked me out on a date. I said yes and he took me to the foot of a mountain for our first date. For the rest of my time in the country, I spent most of my time with James. On returning back home, we continued to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

A year later, I began my study of Health and Fitness at university. I was still in contact with James and we made an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applied for an exchange at the same university as me and the two of us met up. When the year was over and I was now 21 and he was 22, I asked him to move in with me. He accepted my offer (Yay!) and the two of us began to search for a house. It took us another year to find the perfect house, my wonderful parents bought me a mansion (I know, right?!) and by then I had discovered I was 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I gave birth to two baby boys: Jamey Stone and William Jacob.

Jamey and Liam were two years old and I have finished my university degree. With good qualifications, I decided it was time I got a decent job. I found one in the paper which interested me and decided to apply. A week later, they called me back and told me, I had got the job! I was now a teacher. James decided to stay at home and look after the twins while I was working. Just a few months into my job, I discovered that I was pregnant again. It was a shock as we weren’t planning to have any more children for another year or so. 8 months later, our 3rd little boy Blair Samuel was born.

#42 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

My name is Janna Brook Law. I am 18 years old have just graduated from high school and I decided to travel to Chile for a few months. After a week in Chile, I met a nice man, just one year older than me. His name is James Alexander Babin. We got along instantly and he asked me on a date to thebeach. Of course I said yes. I spent the rest of my trip with James and when I left we kept in touch by phone and internet.

A year later, I start at UCLA studying child care.. I keep in contact with James and ask him to join me in California. He applies for an exchange at UCLA and we meet up. When the year is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, We decide to move in together It takes us another year to find the perfect house,a three bedroom house outside of Los Angeles. Along with the house he find out that we are pregnant with boy/girl twins! We name them William (Will) Jacob and Lani Alison. We are so happy!

The twins are 2 years old when I finish my degree. With good qualifications, I decided to get a decent job. I found a job in the paper for a preschool teacher so I applied. A week later they called me back and I got the job! James decided to stay home and watch the twins while I work. Just a few months into my job I discover that I am pregnant again! We weren't planning to have anymore kids for another year or so, so this was quite a surprise! I give birth to a little girl and we name her Cara Lucy

Janna and James
Will, Lani, and Cara

#43 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

When the twins were 9-months-old I started working as an assistant-editor for the financial section of the city's newspaper. It was a job I could do mostly from home, and so Oliver was able to work downtown at an Advertisement Agency.

However when the twins turned two, I was promoted to Chief Financial Adviser and was given my own staff. This now meant that I needed to work almost full-time. Luckily, Oliver offered to spend more time at home with the girls.

Only a couple months into the new job, I discover shockingly that I am pregnant again. I stay working until I am 8-months and then I take maternity leave to prepare for our little boy.

Joseph Eliot Neal-Lashely is born in the dead of the summer on August 6th.

me: Siobhan Brook Neal {25}

him: Oliver Joseph Lashely {26}

dd/dd: Ava Elizabeth / Charlotte Mirabel {2}

ds: Joseph Eliot {0}

#44 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Lesley Brook Hudson Arthur
Joey Nicholas Arthur

William Jacob "Will" Arthur
Bradford Henry "Ford" Arthur
Levi Wesley Arthur

#45 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

My name is Eliza Faith Bennet. I am 18, have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in London, I met a nice man, Isaac Joel Anderson, just one year older than me. The two of us got along instantly and he asked me out on a date. I said yes and he took me to the London Eye. For the rest of my time in the country, I spent most of my time with Isaac. On returning back home, we continued to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

A year later, I began my study of Education at university. I was still in contact with James and we made an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applied for an exchange at the same university as me and the two of us met up. When the year was over and I was now 21 and he was 22, I asked him to move in with me. He accepted my offer (Yay!) and the two of us began to search for a house. It took us another year to find the perfect house, but we found a beautiful, brick cottage and by then I had discovered I was 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I gave birth to two baby boys: Mason James and Tyler William.

Mason and Tyler were two years old and I have finished my university degree. With good qualifications, I decided it was time I got a decent job. I found one in the paper which interested me and decided to apply. A week later, they called me back and told me, I had got the job! I was now a kindergarten teacher. Isaac decided to stay at home and look after the twins while I was working. Just a few months into my job, I discovered that I was pregnant again. It was a shock as we weren’t planning to have any more children for another year or so. 8 months later, our 3rd little boy Elliott Arthur was born.

#46 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Ariane 'Anne' Brooke Hudson [25]
Joseph 'Joe' Oliver Babin [26]
William 'Will' Henry Babin [2]
Ava 'Beth' Elizabeth Babin [2]