Help! Baby is born and name keeps flipping

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_FeliciaM_*

Guest_FeliciaM_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:38 PM

Before you read my story give your opinion. Leondro Richard or Dante Richard??

Hi! So happy i found this site. My other children are Isabella Marie ( Izzy) Joseph Anthony (Joe) Matteo Cristian ( Te or Teo ) While my 4th child was in my belly he was DANTE RICHARD. My husband never seemed to like it but said it was up to me (cop out). Of course I wanted to find something he loved so I brought up a bunch of names. He like LEONDRO (Leo, Lee, leon) there are options for nick names. Dante conflicts a little with my son Matteo Te and Te.

Since we came home Kathy him. Now one month old Ive flipped 3 times. Leondro seems like Id be setting him up for a whole lot of explaining. It just seems a little to Italian for the rest of the world. I want him to fit in and Id like to have a name thats liked.

Whats your opinion. Leondro Richard or Dante Richard? Be honest!

#2 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

Congratulations on your new baby!

Dante Richard is my favorite! I love Dante! Matteo and Dante have completely different sounds, so I don't think there is a problem with the boys' names, if you pick Dante.
Leondro looks made-up (Leonardo+Leandro), in my opinion.

What about Leo Richard or Richard Leon? Since you seem set on Richard, have you considered it as a first name?

Other suggestions:
Darius
Leonardo
Lewis
Dominic
David
Daniel
(...)

#3 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

Leondor is so handsome! I don't mind Dante, but it isn't my Favorite name. 

Leonardo or Leonard or even Leon I also love and think work well! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users