• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

I need some help with names for my characters. They are:

16 year old girl. She attends a posh boarding school in England, her family are upper class. She is tall and willowy, with long brown hair that is always in a bun and a pale pinched face from too much reading and studying. She is fed up with her parents dictationg her life, and who to be, and their expectations of her. She is over shadowed by her two older brothers (Robert and Mathew) and older sister (needs a name). She is stressed out with her exames, and isn't sure what she wants to do when she's older.

Her older sister who is twenty-six. She is a successful buisness woman who lives in a high rise apartment in London. She has perfect hair in a bob, perfect makeup and a perfect fiance.

Three of the girls friends from boarding school, they are posh and privaliged. I haven't got separate personalities for them yet. They are the kind of girls who go to school, do homework, watch TV and nothing ever exciting happens to them.

The new boy in her village, he's 17 and is tall and well built. He has wild white blonde hair, and pale sea blue eyes. He is nothing but trouble, he smokes, drinks, steals and bunks off school. He is the one that teaches the 16 year old girl to let loose and do what she wants. He is part of a large, loud family, but is a bit of a loner. He loves the sea, which is just a mile away.

His family is big and loud, and laidback. I would like some names that would be unusual and different because the family are different. They are for all ages, it's the kind of family with grandparents, aunts and uncles, children and babies drift in and out of the house, and the kettle is always on.

Thank you so much, I'm sorry it's so long.

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

Main Character: Emily, Charlotte, Tabetha, Sydney, Abbey
Sister: Anna, Vanessa, Alyse, Jacklyn
Friends: Emma, Rebecca, Joan, Trudy, Sylvia, Ainsley, Trisha

Boy: Topher, Hudson, Tanner, Flynn, Lincoln
Boy's Family...
Girls: Sister (<-this is a suggestion for a name), Aster, Honor, Greer, Stormy, Story, Sage, Chandler
Boys: Keller, Tudor, Cullen, Abner, Lincoln, Rainer, Mercer, Saul, Alastair, Evander, Casper, Bryce

#3 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

Main character: Rachel, Laura, Jessica, Cynthia, Cecilia, Rebecca, Cara, Alana, Catherine

If she's upper class and going to a boarding school, she most likely will not have a trendy or nicknamey name....but her friends could have a neat nickname for her.

Sister: Judith fits that "perfect woman" profile so well for me, but so does Diana, Monica, Helen, Elizabeth...

Friends: Whitney, Victoria, Patricia, Kate, Myra, Francie, Carly, June, Lola, Lucy, Connie, Sandra, Violet, Juliet, Hannah

Boy: I like the above suggestion of Lincoln "Linc" would be cool. Here's more: Ashford, Brigham, Fletcher, Brendan, Benedict

Names for boy's family: Sloane (either boy or girl), Juniper, Blair, Cosette, Dalton, Christophe, Marda, Georgine, Samson, Kit, Alina, Braxton, Saul, Joie (Joey, but for a girl..it's French)

#4 Emma Jane

Emma Jane

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

16 year old girl. She attends a posh boarding school in England, her family are upper class. She is tall and willowy, with long brown hair that is always in a bun and a pale pinched face from too much reading and studying. She is fed up with her parents dictationg her life, and who to be, and their expectations of her. She is over shadowed by her two older brothers (Robert and Mathew) and older sister (needs a name). She is stressed out with her exames, and isn't sure what she wants to do when she's older.
Names: Kate, Maggie, Lucy, Claire

Her older sister who is twenty-six. She is a successful buisness woman who lives in a high rise apartment in London. She has perfect hair in a bob, perfect makeup and a perfect fiance.
names: Lacy, Hilary, Kim

Three of the girls friends from boarding school, they are posh and privaliged. I haven't got separate personalities for them yet. They are the kind of girls who go to school, do homework, watch TV and nothing ever exciting happens to them.
names:Mallory, Jackie, Candy, Sarah, Anna, Ren, Kelly, Abby,

The new boy in her village, he's 17 and is tall and well built. He has wild white blonde hair, and pale sea blue eyes. He is nothing but trouble, he smokes, drinks, steals and bunks off school. He is the one that teaches the 16 year old girl to let loose and do what she wants. He is part of a large, loud family, but is a bit of a loner. He loves the sea, which is just a mile away.
names:Zane, Paul, Cole, Zac, Luke, Jason, Jake or Ross

His family is big and loud, and laidback. I would like some names that would be unusual and different because the family are different. They are for all ages, it's the kind of family with grandparents, aunts and uncles, children and babies drift in and out of the house, and the kettle is always on.
Name: Willow, Eddy, Anabella, Fallon, Harper, Scott, Izzy, Jerry, Sally, Penn, Penny, Sonny, Tally, Gage, Browni, Oz, Trinette, Doran, Viola, River, Nelly, Chayton, Keith, Tony, Sage, Foxy, Harry, Henton, Jr, Linder, Luna, Ron, Jus, Leo, Nate, Gil, Kat, Leaf, Ellyson, Liz, Ollive, Hattie, Poppy

#5 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

Names: Amelia, Lucille(Lucy), Penelope, Annalise, Georgiana(Gina), Genevieve (Ginny), Hannah

Names: Fiona, Helen, Daphene, Vivian, Samantha, Kirsten

Names: Felicity, Belle, Ophelia, Christina, Wendy, Jane, Lydia, Caroline, Camilla, Eloise

Names: William (Liam), Alistair, Rowan, Turner, Lance, Arthur, Nathan

Girl Names: Ellery, Tawny, Magnolia, Crescent, Raina, Misty, Kennedy, Opal, Viola
Boy Names: Casimir, Dante, Hugo, Vincent, Frederick, Ambrose

Hope these help. good luck!

#6 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:56 AM

Thank you so much, I love so many of the names. It take a long time to narrow it down. I will keep you updated at to which names I chose. Thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users