Photo

> Megan Alice’s story congrats game GIRLS & GUYS CAN PLAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

{45} Amaryllis Jade Potter
~~born: November 3rd, 1994
~~from: Richmond, Virginia

{47} Kain Harrison Fasbender
~~born: September 12th, 1992
~~from: Westchester, New York

{27} Hunter Dalton & Logan Noah
~~born: June 20th, 2012

{25} Amelia Constance & Olivia Prudence
~~born: May 6th, 2014

{19} Eleanor Aurora
~~born: May 16, 2020

{17} Gabriel Levi
~~born: February 23, 2022
~~from: Boston, Massachusetts

{11} Bastian Demetrius
~~born: November 9, 2028
~~from: Boston, Massachusetts

[Our grandkids]

Hunter & Violet w/
{9} Emmett & Nathaniel
{0} Jackson

Logan & Ivy w/
{5} Alistair
{2} Vivienne
{0} Mason

Amelia & Preston w/
{2} Rose
{1} Etienne

Olivia & Jace w/
{1} Lorelei

~~

July 8th, 2012
Dear Diary,

Today Kain and I brought home the babies! After two long weeks at the hospital, Hunter and Logan are home. Albeit, its only my Kain's parents guest room, but it finally feels like we are a proper family. Nine months ago I never would have predicted such a happy ending for me and the twins but with the love of Kain and the support of our family I've made it. Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet as great a guy as Kain

When I first met him and I was only six weeks pregnant I thought there had never been a worse time to meet such a wonderful man. I was just about to become a mother to two babies without their father's help. But our love grew quickly and a short six months later I knew there was no one else I wanted in mine and my babies lives. It has been a whirlwind romance but I would not have had it any other way.

Amaryllis

~~

June 27th, 2014
Dear Diary,

I have not slept in a month. A whole month and all I've had is an hour of sleep here and a short nap there. I can tell you first hand, having newborn twins and another set of twins just barely two is excrutiating! But in the end it's worth it when they smile for the first or take their first steps. We hit another milestone today: the twins are officially a month old. Which means it has also been a month since we lost the third baby. I still feel empty without triplets in the house but I know that our Angel Girl is watching over us.

We are also celebrating something else this week: mine and Kain's eight month anniversary! Although it is not a traditional anniversary we never actually got to celebrate six months so we are using eight months instead. Kain's parents have agreed to watch the kids for a night while Kain and I drive down to the beach we were married at on October 11th, 2013. I can't wait for a peaceful night's sleep!

Amaryllis

~~

June 25, 2020
Dear Diary,

Our baby girl Eleanor is a little more than a month old now and she is such an angel. She hardly cries at night and feeds on schedule everyday. She is such a blessing amid the chaos of our four other kids. Hunter, Logan, Amelia and Olivia
are full of energy and always running around the house, screaming. But Ellie's four older siblings love her too pieces and are so gentle with her.

Olivia has an especially soft spot for Eleanor Aurora as she is the one who chose the middle name 'Aurora' after Sleeping Beauty. We fell in love with the name right away and knew that the perfect first name would be to honour my grandmother Ellen. Kain and I are so happy to have another little girl even though she was somewhat a surprise.

Amaryllis

~~

August 9, 2022
Dear Diary,

What an eventuful past year! Not only did we bring a baby boy into the family, but we also began homeschooling the kids and on top of that moved to Boston for a promotion that Kain recieved. Six months ago we gave birth to Gabriel Levi who was a complete surprise. Then shortly after Eleanor began acting out and rejecting her baby brother. Kain and I decided that our family needed to regroup as unit, and so we turned to homeschooling.

Once the school year was over and everything was back to normal, Kain announced the plan to move and our world was rocked again. We quickly packed up our bags and moved to boston. It was a hard move for all eight of us, but we made it and we are loving our life in Boston.

Amaryllis

~~~~

October 30, 2028
Dear Diary,

And I thought toddlers were hard! Well, was I completely wrong or what? Teenagers are a whole other story. On top of that I am 38 weeks pregnant and trying to get my catering business off the ground. Around Christmastime of last year, Kain and I decided that it was time for another baby. Because for some reason we didn't percieve six to be enough. By February we had concieved a baby boy and we cannot wait for his arrival any day now!

Amaryllis
~~~~

October 4, 2029
Dear Diary,

What a change a year can make...
I don't know what to say or what to do with myself right now. Kain and I have just received the most surprising and disheartening news. Hunter and his girlfriend Violet are expecting twins. He is in the exact same position I was at his age. At least Violet has Hunter by her side, but even then, this pregnancy was a complete accident and will change their lives forever. Kain and I will help and support Hunter and Violet and their babies, but it is also a big responsibility to have kids and Hunter is going to have to step up to the plate as a father.

The twins are due in five months and Hunter won't even be 18. I can't believe this is happening but it is, and there is nothing we can do but hope for the best.

Amaryllis

~~

March 12, 2030
Dear Diary,

Our grandchildren have arrived! I can't believe I am saying that, but Alex and I have two grandsons: Emmett Matthew & Nathaniel Lukas. They are so beautiful and healthy! The young family will be coming home with us as Violet's parents refuse to provide space for Hunter and the boys. I am so proud of Violet and extremely proud of Hunter. He has been working almost full time in the last five months in order to make some money to support Violet, Emmett and Nathaniel. I see real love between Hunter and Violet and I hope it lasts.

Amaryllis

September 23, 2034
Dear Diary,

I am a Grandma again! And just like last time I can't believe how fortunate I am to have such wonderful children, children-in-law and grandchildren. Yesterday night, just before the clock struck twelve, Logan's wife gave birth to a baby boy. They named him Alistair James Fasbender. It was a hard and long labour, but Ivy, Logan's wife, had Logan with her the whole way which helped alot.

In other news, we know only have three babies in the house, as Hunter, Logan, Amelia & Olivia have all moved out. Hunter and Violet are engaged, finally, and living in an apartment around the block; Logan and Ivy are living a couple hours away in a small house; and both Amelia and Olivia are away at university. It's quiet at the Fasbender house but the peacefulness is nice.

Amaryllis

~~

October 9, 2037
Dear Diary,

Our family has grown much, much larger in the past year with grandkids galore!
Hunter and Violet finally got married last summer and they've been thinking a lot lately about certain things like hopefully maybe adding another child to the mix.
Logan and Ivy suffered two miscarriages, one in April of 2035 and another in January, 2036 but they held onto their dream of giving Alistair a sibling and they welcomed a baby girl in June whom they named Vivienne Camille Fasbender.
Our first granddaughter was born earlier this year in February to Amelia and her boyfriend Preston Austerely. Rose Dianne Fasbender-Austerely was born in the wee hours of the morning in Amelia's apartment living room in a blow up pool. Amelia now swears by waterbirth and says that it made the labor almost painless. Hopefully that means another Fasbender-Austerely grandbaby soon!
Although Olivia hasn't given us a grandchild quite yet, she and her fiancé have just let Kain and I know that they are 18 weeks along with a baby girl. Their wedding is this December and by then Olivia will be quite a bit bigger!
Next time we talk, I may have a whole other load of grandkids.

Amaryllis
~~

December 14, 2039

Dear Diary,

It's Christmastime and I cannot wait for all my babies to arrive back home. Now that we are living back in Westchester, we don't get to see the kids and grandkids as much as we used to, however my catering company is really flourishing which is wonderful. Kain still works in Boston quite a lot so we kept an apartment there, which is also where Gabriel is living while he finishes high school.

This Christmas we will have an extremely full house; Gabriel is coming from Boston along with Hunter and Violet. Logan and Ivy are flying out from Richmond, Virginia; Amelia and Preston will be driving up from Miami where they moved to last summer; and Olivia and Jace will be visiting from Chicago. Eleanor will be coming home from university and of course Bastian, our baby, is still at home.

In the past two years we have also been joined by four new grandchildren. Hunter and Violet gave birth to their third boy Jackson Tatum Fasbender on August 2, 2039. Logan and Ivy after suffering through yet another miscarriage, brought a second baby boy into their family. Mason Elijah Fasbender was born on June 27, 2039. It was seven days after her due date that Lorelei Genevieve Lancaster was born on March 15, 2038. Now Lorelei is a year and a half old and doesn't sit still for a moment. Also in the past year, Amelia and Preston welcomed another child into their family. A little boy this time, Etienne Quinton Fasbender-Austerely was born October 23, 2038 also by water birth.

I am so excited to spend Christmas with my seven children and our nine grandchildren.

Amaryllis

#22 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Azalea 'Leah' Grace Potter [45]
Joseph 'JJ' Jacob Potter [47]
Matthew 'Matt' James Potter [28]
Nicholas 'Nick' Andrew Potter [28]
Amelia 'Amy' Grace Potter [26]
Sebastian 'Seb' Paul Potter [26]
Thomas 'Tom' John Potter [26]
Elizabeth 'Beth' Jasmine Potter [20]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Owen Potter [18]
Catherine 'Cate' Margaret Potter [11]

Matthew 'Matt' James Potter [28]
Rhiannon 'Rhi' Edith Potter [5]
Rosemary 'Rose' Erin Potter [2]
Robert 'Rob' James Potter [0]

Nicholas 'Nick' Andrew Potter [28]
Tobias 'Toby' Spencer Potter [0]

Amelia 'Amy' Grace Potter [26]
Gregory 'Greg' Marcus Potter [2]
Samantha 'Sam' Anne Potter [0]

Thomas 'Tom' John Potter [26]
William 'Will' Jacob Potter [10]
Emma 'Em' Grace Potter [10]
Dominic 'Dom' Alexander Potter [2]

Elizabeth 'Beth' Jasmine Potter [20]
Isabelle 'Izzy' Alyssa Potter [0]

#23 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Dear Pippa and Daniel,

December 15, 2040

In the last four years, our family has become even bigger. Ben and his wife Ariana were married a-year-and-a-half ago and not seven months later they welcomed their first baby, Nicola Bridget Calhoun.

Will and Julie have been trying for a baby for the last nine months but unfortunately they have not had any luck. But their two boys are absolutely wonderful and would make any parents so glad to have them.

Arthur and Paige have added another to their brood. Charlotte Lillian Calhoun, who was almost born in the car on the way to the hospital, is now almost a month old and is so adorable and happy. She is adored by her three older siblings and cousins.

Audrey met a British photographer back in 2038, and it didn't take long for them to fall madly in love. They were married on June 11, 2039 in a small beach ceremony in Mexico. Now they are expecting their first child, due in May.

Amelia and her boyfriend (don't ask me why they aren't married!!) were completely shocked when a year ago they found out they were pregnant with twins. Although the twins arrived a little early, they are doing wonderful. And how sweet is was that Amelia and Grant named the babies after Josh and I. Matilda Rosalie and Alexander Josh are now three months old and are so lovely.

Lucy is doing well in her studies and has been dating her boyfriend Greg for over a year now. Seb is attending university on a hockey scholarship which means lots of hard work. And Ellie just started at a special private school for the arts this September and she is thouroghly enjoying it.

I've attached some pictures of the grandkids below!

Hope to hear from you soon and find out how things are going with your family!

Rose and Josh

Posted Image

Posted Image

~

Calhoun

[46] Rose Elodie

~born: Oct 8, 1994

[48] Joshua Rhys

~born: Nov 14, 1992

[28] Benjamin Tyler // William Zachary

~born: Aug 19, 2012

Benjamin and Ariana w/

[1] Nicola Bridget

~Oct 2, 2039

William and Julie w/

[4] Lochlan Harry

~March 9, 2036

[2] Seamus William

~April 26, 2038

[26] Arthur James // Audrey Faith // Amelia Honor

~born June 25, 2014

Arthur and Paige w/

[9] Emma Dorothy // Rupert Lionel

~born Aug 4, 2031

[3] Patrick Xavier

~born Sept 8, 2037

[0] Charlotte Lillian

~born Nov 20, 2040

Audrey and Declan w/

[exp] ??

Amelia and Grant w/

[2] Addison Victoria Mae

~born June 23, 2038

[0] Matilda Rosalie // Alexander Josh

~born Oct 29, 2040

[20] Lucy Clarabel

~born May 30, 2020

[18] Sebastian Levi

~born Feb 11, 2022

[11] Elizabeth Eden

~born Dec 3, 2029

#24 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Last month Chrissy got a divorce. Bless her heart. She loved Christopher. But at least she got to keep Micheal and Cam (Corrine) and Eliza May. Lottie is doing well. Their family has expanded. They have 3 beautiful daughters and a son. She and her husband, Eric, adopted Sooki when they found out Lottie couldn't have any more children. But the doctors were wrong. After they got Sooki, they were still trying for another child of their own. Mikella Jane was born. She is now 1 1/2. And Adam Cain is 3 weeks old now. Their oldest girl, Amanda Joy is 7 years old. My grand babies. :) Tommy, is now happily married! I can't believe it! His wife, Elise, is expecting QUADS! They were married 6 months ago in June. Elise was put on bed rest 2 months ago and the babes are due in a week. Thomas and Lise are waiting until birth to find out the gender. ;)

The quads were born! It's all boys! They are healthy and beautiful! Named Jacob, Jim, Johnathan, and Joshua. Cam loves all the babies and has a special place in his heart for little Jimmy. It's so sweet, watching Cam hold Jim. The baby is only as big as Cam's hand. I have fallen in love with Johnny. He's the biggest, and the most awake ;) haha

Luke is still doing great, he got his 10th book published last week. I'm so happy for him! Marylyn and Courtney, Caroline and Candace are all wonderful. Marylyn switched jobs, from a surgeon to a part time nurse. She wanted to spend more time with the girls. She will go back to work full time after the girls are in pre school.

Wendy and Wes are awesome. Wes just got his first real child. Since the quads aren't really his, but raises them as if. The new baby is named Alica Reyna. Andrew, Aaron, and Alea are all doing great and Alea is so excited to have a baby sister. Harri is married to Maddox Johnson and is living with him. She is attending Achitectral School and loving it. Charlie hopes to follow in her footsteps and also wants to be an achitect. He is loving being a High School Senior! He has a girl friend, Jolie, who he wants to marry after college. :) so cute. ;)
My youngest BOY, Leo is doing great. He is in Middle School, I can't believe it. He's my little sport. He's playing football now. :)
Then Essie, my miracle and Cams little "favorite" is only two. She loves Sooki, they're the same age. ;) and best playmates. Alea is becoming a great little baby sitter, so I can have girls night with my daughters and Alea and Aaron ( the mature one) can watch all the grand kids. ;)

Ta ta for now!
Love Lea

#25 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

me: Violet Erin Jackson {46}

-born April 5, 1995

him: Archer Nicholas Blackwell {48}

-born July 17, 1993

ds/dd: Charles Adrian / Olivia Molly {28}

-born June 26, 2013

ds/ds/ds: Hugo Michael / Flynn Jeremiah / Toby John {26}

-born May 1, 2015

dd: Lucy Flora {20}

-born March 18, 2021

ds: Nathaniel Milo {18}

-born Dec 12, 2022

dd: Juliet Harper {11}

-born July 22, 2030

Olivia + Greg {31}

Bryony {5}

Brooklyn {2}

Bridget {11m}

Flynn + Danielle {24}

Holden {2}

Scarlett {5m}

Hugo + Laurel {25}

Samuel {3m}

Toby + Maya {26}

Bethany / Adele {9}

Leo {16m}

Percy and Gwen,

So great to hear from you again; I truly cherish every correspondence between us and hope that sometime in the future we may be able to see other person!

As summer comes to an end and the school starts again, we have four more new grandchildren to celebrate: three boys and another girl to add to our already four girls and one boy.

Almost right after I sent my first letter back to you, we found out that Toby and Maya were going to give Beth and Addy a sibling. Now their little boy, Leo Archibald Blackwell, is 16 months old and has just discovered how fun it is to climb up the stairs. Although he has not figured out how to get back down.

The next grandbaby to be born was another girl for Liv and Greg. Initially they had been planning for this third child to be their last, but Greg convinced Olivia otherwise in the hopes of having a boy in the family. Bridget Arabella is almost a year old and has more personality than both her older sisters combined.

Shortly after Bridget was born, we were informed we would be having quite an eventful next seven months.

Charlie broke the news that he and his boyfriend Peter were getting married in January. And the wedding was happening in Hawaii! Archer and I were so happy for both of them especially since it had been tough for Peter's parents to come to terms with his and Charlie's relationship.

Later that week, when Archer and I were visiting little Bridget at the same time as Flynn and Danielle, they surprised us with the wonderful announcement of their pregnancy! They had decided to wait and tell us because of a previous miscarriage, but with them being officially 12 weeks, they wanted us all to know. Their little baby girl, Scarlett Ariel, was born in April, after a very long, tough labour and is completely adored by her older brother.

Finally, not to be upstaged by his brother, Hugo phoned the next day to let us now that he and fiance, Laurel, were 6 weeks along with their first baby. In early June, Hugo and Laurel gave birth to Samuel Christopher Blackwell on the side of the highway after labour progressed just a little too quickly.

And, to top it all off, last month Toby and Maya informed us that they were surprisingly expecting another baby, due in February. We are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our 10th grandchild and 6th granddaughter!

Talk to you soon,

Violet and Archer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users