• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#41 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

My name is Mabel Edith Harper, I am 16 and I live in the USA. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. 

When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong.

Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth two small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named them Arabella Peyton and Scarlett Evangeline. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

#42 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

My name is Charlotte Mamie Knight, I am 17 and I live in Scotland. I have blonde hair and green eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly, I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a fast food restaurant to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have dark hair and my bright green eyes. I named them Evangeline Prairie Juno and Juliet Hermione Lux. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

Charlotte Mamie Knight;

with Evangeline Prairie Juno & Juliet Hermione Lux Knight.

#43 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

My name is Alanis Kay Elliott, I am 17 and I live in Denver, Colorado. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby boy. He has black hair and blue eyes. I named him Silas Cato Elliott. Since I don't know who his father is I give him my last name and move on with my life.

Alanis Kay Elliott {17}

Silas Cato Elliott {nb}

#44 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:56 AM

My name is Ira Linnea Daniels , I am 18 and I live in Volterra, Italy. My parents died when I was 9 and since then I have been in foster care. I have curly red hair and brown eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. When my foster parents found out I was pregnant, they kicked me out. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to two small, but thankfully, healthy baby boys. They are identical twins and both have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named them Corin Atticus and Darcy Axel (Darcy is named for Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, which is my favorite book). Since I don't know who their father is I gave them my last name and now I just have to move on with my life.

Goddess-of-Yesterday.jpg

pregnant_twins.jpg

(Corin, left, Darcy, right)

DM: Ira Linnea Daniels

DS/DS: Corin Atticus Daniels and Darcy Axel Daniels

#45 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

My name is Julia Blair Hawkins, I am 17 years old and I live in New York, NY, USA. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has black hair and green eyes. I named her Bella Mercy Hawkins. Since I don't know who her father is I gave her my last name and moved on with my life.

#46 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

My name is Francesca Giada Romero, I am 17 and I live in Florence, Italy. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl, who I named Cressida Juliet Romero. She has black hair and green eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I gave her my last name and am trying to move on with my life.

Francesca [17]

Girl53.jpg

Cressida [1]

Baby%203.jpg

Francesca Giada Romero [17]

DD: Cressida Juliet Romero [1]

#47 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

My name is Gianna Estella Franklin. I was born in Potenza, Italy, to my Italian mother and American father.  Shortly after I was born, my family moved to my father's hometown in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  Growing up, I spoke both English and Italian, but when I was 13, my parents got divorced.  My mom and I moved back to Potenza, where we still live now.  I'm 17 years old.

When I was 16, I fell into a bad crowd.  I started drinking and partying a lot, often sneaking out at night and skipping school.  My mom was distracted with her new husband and step-children, so she didn't notice when my grades dropped and I wouldn't come home by curfew.  I started going home with strangers I met at the clubs and parties I went to.  I thought I was immune to any consequence, but I was wrong.  One day, I discovered I was pregnant and had no clue who the father was.

When my mom and step-dad found out, they were furious and kicked me out of the house.  I was scared and alone.  The local shelter took me in, and I got a job at a fast food restaurant.  A few months later, I gave birth to twin girls, a complete surprise to me!  They were premature, but thankfully healthy.  I named them Clea Juliet and Verena Cosette Franklin.

Gianna (17), Clea, & Verena (0)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users