#1 Elena Mae

Elena Mae

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:writing, poetry, classical and ancient history, photography

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

I've started writing a fanfiction as a little side project to my own story, and to help me with the stress of exams, but I can't settle on any names, and could do with some suggestions.

Girl One is in attacked, and ends up in hospital quite a while. When she comes out, she won't remember anything that happened, but keeps having "flash backs".
Her name should be short, and "soft sounding". I was going to use Connie until I remembered that it was a bit too close of Connor. Now I'm thinking either Hope, or River.

Girl Two dies near the beginning. Her name is quite important, as she'll be mentioned a lot. I was thinking Megan originally, but I would like some other ideas.

Girl Three is the youngest. Her name should be strong sounding, and maybe slightly masculine, but I'm out of ideas. She hasn't got a name at all yet.

Girl Four disappears, but the story follows her in parts also. I was thinking that it should be a longer sounding name, with a nickname maybe. I have this feeling that her name should end in an "ah" sound, but that isn't necessary.

Any ideas?

#2 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

Girl One I really like Hope.

Girl Two Skyla, Rachel, Lauren, or maybe Zoey

Girl Three Jade, Tess, or Quinn

Girl Four Aliana *Ali*, Rebecca *Becca*, or Evangeline *Eve*

Hope i helped.

#3 Adasyn

Adasyn

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my family, friends & boyfriend, Reading, Listening to music, playing the piano, writing, shopping and.... laughing. lol.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

Girl 1 - I like Hope :wub:
Girl 2 - Sarah, Jill, Lilly, Crystal, Candace or Natalie.
Girl 3 - Ryder, Carter, Ryan, Skylar, Taylor or Shane.
Girl 4 - Samantha "Sam", Anastasia "Annie", Alexandra "Lexie", Kristina "Krissy or Tina", Isabella "Izzy or Bella" or Demetria "Demi".

Hope I helped you. :)

#4 Elena Mae

Elena Mae

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:writing, poetry, classical and ancient history, photography

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Hehe, I think "girl one" is pretty much Hope now...

I'm still not sure for the others, but I do like Natalie, Zoey and Lilly for girl two, Carter and Ryan for three, and Rebecca for four, but this still isn't likely to settle any time soon...

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users