#1141 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

SAy: Congratulations! 

Think: Julian and Harrison, imo, do not make a good sibset. Julian Grey is a good combo but not fond of Harrison Adam or Melanie Jade, even though Melanie is a precious name. 

This is These are my twins, Orlando Benjamin & Trenton Alexander [8] we are headed to their older brother's, Eugene Patrick [15], soccer game.

#1142 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:03 AM

Say: I love watching soccer! Have a good time cheering your brother on!

Think: I like combo Orlando Benjamin a lot. Alexander is one of my faves, but I'm not crazy about Trenton. I love Patrick, but I despise Eugene, and I don't think the combo flows well.

I'd like you to meet my daughter Flavia Anneliese [11] and my son Cedric Owen [8]. We're headed to the theater to meet up with my sister and my niece Danica Jade "Dani" [10]. We're going to see the new Disney movie.

#1143 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:11 PM

Say:

"I'm sure you'll love the movie, my kids sure did!"

Think:

Flavia Anneliese seems very elegant but I'm not familiar with the name so I'm not entirely sure how they sound together but written they look nice together. I LOVE Cedric Owen, it seems strong yet classic at the same time. I also really love Danica Jade. It seems very feminine and sweet.

___

"My daughter Nicola Mae{6} is here for her first ballet lesson, do you know where me and my two sons, Carter Brooks{4} and Eli Martin{2) could wait while she dances?"

#1144 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

Say: " Right over there, to the right there i a waiting room,. You can come with me I am actually headed that way."

Think: Nicola Mae is adorable yet something she can grow into. Carter Brooks has too much of an 'r' sound for me. Eli Martin is cute! I don't think they make a great sibset though.

My daughters, Kerensa Athena 'Kere' [13], Oriana Persephone 'Ana' [11], Danica Selene 'Dani'  [8], and Annora Clio 'Nora' [4] are on our way to visit their mother in the hospital who just gave birth to the newest addition to the family, Sabina Camille 'Nina'.

#1145 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:11 PM

Say: Congratulations on your new baby sister! 

Think: Overall, I like most of the names in this sibset. Persephone and Danica  are two of my favorite names, and Kerensa has been growing on me a lot recently.  I'm not fond of Clio or Camille, but they flow well with the Annora and Sabina and fit the theme of the sibset.

This is my son Marcus Rylan [14]. He is starting his first year of high school at the same time his sister Alanna Maeve [18] starts her senior year.

#1146 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:16 PM

Say:

"They grow up so fast!"

Think:

"I like both combos but I think Alanna sounds good with Marcus but it doesn't sound great and on a personal note I prefer Alanna with only one N

---

"I know you met my daughter Kelsey Joan[8] but have you met my son, Marsden Elliott{4} ?"

#1147 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM

"No, I don't think I have! But I've seen Marsden coming out of my daughter's classroom."

I adore the name Kelsey. Marsden and Kelsey are cute together but I'm not a fan of either of the middle names. Of the two, the male combo has a better flow.

This is my youngest daughter, Jolie Roux. My older children, Jace Beau and Juneau Lux, are at a playdate with our neighbours.

#1148 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Say: Hi, Jolie! Are you enjoying the quiet time?

Think: I like Jace and Juneau (for a boy), and Lux and Roux are growing on me. Not a fan of Jolie or Beau (but love Bo).

---

Have you met my daughter, Miriam 'Mim' Sunflower (5)? Her older brother, Barnaby 'Barney' Freedom (9) is in your son's class I believe.

#1149 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

Say:

"I don't think we've met yet but I have met your son."

Think:

"I like the combos themselves. I think the names go as a sibset nicely but I feel like you might run into people saying it's too 'hippe' or 'modern.' but I enjoy them.

---

"Do you know where I can drop of my daughters, Boriana Marie{6} and Cristine Ivy?"

(Note: The spelling of Cristine is intentional.)

#1150 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

Say: Just around the corner is the reception, they'll be able to tell you where the drop offs for their classes are.

Think: I adore Ivy, and Marie is quite pretty too. I'm not a fan of Boriana or Cristine though. The sibset goes quite well.

---

This is my son, Fraser Benedict (2). Our daughter will be arriving in 2 weeks, and we're planning on calling her Keren Juliette.

#1151 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

Say: Congratulations on your upcoming baby! Is Fraser excited to be a big brother?

Think: Fraser Benedict is such a handsome name! Keren Juliette is pretty, and Keren is a nice alternative to the dated Karen. Overall, a very attractive sibset.

I'd like you to meet my twins Percival Thomas "Percy" [9] and Margery Catherine [9]. We just moved here and are exploring our new town.

#1152 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:40 AM

Say: Welcome to town. Our favourite place to explore is the adventure playground, we spend hours there at the weekends.

Think: I adore the sibset, although Margery is not a favourite of mine (I prefer Margot). The names go well together, and the combos flow well.

---

These are our little monkeys. Rudy Sebastian is six, Alba Jessamine is two, and Jay Llewellyn just turned six months!

#1153 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

Say: What a beautiful family you have! The kids must keep you busy.

Think: Rudy Sebastian flows well, though I'm not a big fan of Rudy. Alba Jessamine is gorgeous. Jay Llewellyn is a bit unexpected; I wouldn't have thought of pairing those two names, but they work together.

These are my  two oldest sons, Gideon Tobias [9] and Ezra Benjamin [7]. We're going to pick up their younger brother Silas Ezekiel [4] from preschool.

#1154 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:33 PM

Say: Hello! I hope Silas had a good day at preschool.

Think: Gideon, Ezra, and Silas is a handsome sibset! The middle names flow well with the first names, although I'm not the biggest fan of Ezekiel.

---

Hello, we can't really chat for long as our flight leaves shortly. We're on our way to China! Hamish 'Hayes' Nathanael (9) and Digby Harrison (8) are very excited to go and meet their little sister! We'll be bringing Jillian 'Jilly' Susannah (4) home on April 30th.

#1155 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:09 PM

Say:

"Oh how fun! Are you looking forward to meeting your new sister?"

Think:

"I think the sibset is pretty good. The names are a little old fashioned for me but they sound very nice and Jillian is a favorite of mine."

---

Me and my kids Calix Oliver{4} Lawson Jace{2} are off to go see my sister to meet her kids Parker Norman{8} and Hudson James{6} too meet her new baby, Aspyn Joanne{nb}

Sidenote: Parker is a girl and so is Lawson :)

#1156 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

Say: How exciting! I hope you have fun at the park with your cousins!

Think: Calix Oliver is an awesome combo! Lawson Jace would be fine...on a boy. On a girl, it's too masculine for my taste. I can see Parker on a girl (though I prefer it on a boy), but Norman is too masculine, and kind of an old-man type name as well. Hudson James is a very handsome name! Aspyn is pretty, but I don't like it paired with Joanne.

I'd like to introduce my girls, Audrey Samantha [11] and Serena Juliet [8]. We're on our way to music lessons. Audrey plays piano and Serena is learning electric guitar.

#1157 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:11 PM

Say: Wow! I hope the lessons go well.

Think: Both combos flow well, and I like the sibset. Not necessarily names that I'd choose, and I like the middle names more than the first names.

---

My little one, Miriam 'Mim' Sunflower (4), started school today. Her big sisters Bernadette 'Birdie' Rose (9) and Olwen 'Winnie' Scarlet (7) told her they'd look after her, but I'm still nervous about her how first day went.

#1158 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

Say: I hope she had a good day. I'm sure she did fine with such good big sisters there to lookout for her.

Think: Miriam and Sunflower are not names I would use myself, but Miriam Sunflower is an adorable combo, and I think Mim is a cute nickname. Bernadette Rose is a sophisticated-sounding combo. I'm not fond of the nickname Birdie. Olwen is interesting; I've never heard it before. It sounds a bit like a surname to me. Winnie is a good nickname. I've always had a soft spot for Scarlet. 

I'd like you to meet my children, Crispin Oliver [9] and Fiona Margaret [6]. We're on our way to look for Halloween costumes.

#1159 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Say:

"How fun! Do you know what your going to be?"

Think:

"Crispin has never been a favorite of mine, it just sounds a bit off to be. The combo itself is nice but not my favorite. Oliver is one of my favorite names though. FIona is another name I love, I'm not too fond of Margret but again the combo sounds nice and so is the sibset."

---

Would you be interested in bringing your kids trick or treating with my triplets, Elodie Jasmine{3}, Eloise Joy{3} and Elise Jada{3}? My sister is bringing her twins too, Travis Daniel{2) and Trevor Micheal{2}.

#1160 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:56 AM

Say: We'd love to join you! It's more fun to trick-or-treat in a group.

Think: I LOVE the triplets' names! Elodie is one of my favorites. However, I probably wouldn't use them in a sibset, as they're just a tad bit too matchy for my taste. But on their own, all three combos are beautiful. Travis and Trevor are not favorites of mine, but they're not bad. Both of the boys combos flow well.

Sorry my kids James Malcolm [16] and Ainsley Rosalind [14] look so scary. They're on their way to help out with the haunted house that their high school is doing as a Halloween fundraiser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users