2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I've had this story for a while and I bring it up ever now and then. Mainly because I love the characters. Though, it was the last of a three part series, I need to fix the plot. I liked the story idea for the second part and I like the characters for this one. Of course, I am keeping the "world" they live in. Anyway, I've done one name chance. Lucifer nn Luci to Cassius nn Cassie. My whole premise was a girl with a boyish nickname and a guy with a girlish nickname, in case you are wondering.

Right now, as it stand, the MC is Alison Grace Whistler nn Al. She has a sunny and pretty positive deposition despite having a somewhat "difficult" life. She can see spirits and also has necromancer abilities. She lived in an area that was dubbed "Necropolis" because it was said there were more dead than living. Imagine being 5 and seeing ghosts. Many who died violent deaths.
She is perceptive when it comes to others but not regarding herself or things involving her. (She can tell if someone has a crush on another but not if they have it on her). She is a bit peculiar. Kind of like Luna from Harry Potter. She kept to herself and didn't have many friends. (Cassius was her best friend.) People just tended to shy away from her. She was a late bloomer, a bit awkward and was mistaken for a little boy up until high school. When she reached high school, she started making friends, becoming more social and feeling more accepted. She has a mischievous streak. Her hair color is light strawberry blonde, blue eyes and pale skin.

[font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']I want to stick with the mm Al. But, I am open to other ideas. No Alyssa though![/font]

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Alessandra, Alethea, Alectra, Altagracia (High grace), Alaira, Albreda, Almandine

#3 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Alexandra Gracia
Alexandria Jessamine
Alaina Violet
Alanna Ivy
Alice Mariah