48 replies to this topic

#1 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in the country, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. For the rest of your time in the country, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

http://www.random.org/dice/?num=2

LN: Chandler, Fontes, Muhammed, Hudson, Dupont, Greco, Munger, Beery, Neal, Stiffler, Olmos, Low, Suber, Southard, Alcanter
FN: Aisha, Spring, Shara, Joy, Siobhan, Lesley, Ariane, Shavonne, Janna, Farrah, Tabitha, Salina, Shana, Brandie, Chastity
MN: Jamila, Tory, Terra, Cory, Christel, Marlena, Sunshine, Shasta, Quiana, January, Trisha, Lindy, Crissy, Karrie, Brook

Where do you travel?
1. New Zealand
2. Germany
3. Chile
4. Canada
5. Russia
6. England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Babin, Ullrich, Roemer, Arthur, Plank, Lashely, Pepe, Tibbetts, Ridgway, Klink, Trull, Lui, Laux, Barbour, Singh
FN: Chadwick, Jamin, Leif, James, Kristofer, Jedediah, Cortney, Oliver, Storm, Dedrick, Claudio, Joey, Brant, Kristopher, Delvin
MN: Heath, Alexander, Rian, Nicholaus, Brandy, Neil, Joseph, Amin, Rashaun, Regan, Zebulon, Kenji, Anwar, Flint, Kristoffer

Your date:
1. Park
2. Movies
3. Restaurant
4. His place
5. Beach
6. The foot of a mountain

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:26 PM

ME: Shara Sunshine Neal (18)
BF: Cortney Joseph Arthur *CJ* (19)

My name is Shara Sunshine Neal. I am 18 years old and have just graduated from highschool. Instead of going straight to university, I decide to travel to New Zealand for few months. Just one week spent over there, I meet a nice young man who goes by the name of Cortney Joseph Arthur but he goes by CJ. He his 19. The two of us hit it off instantly and he asks me on a date at his place. There he cooks me dinner and we have a really nice time. For the rest of my time spent there, he shows me around and upon returning, we stay in contact via the phone and internet.

Posted Image

#3 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

My name is Lesley Brook Dupont. When I graduated high school at 18 I decided to travel to Chile. I met a very nice guy named, James Alexander Ridgway. When he asked me out to a date at his place I couldn't resist. I spent almost all of my time with James after our first date and we still keep in touch now that I am back at home.

ME: Lesley Brook Dupont
BF: James Alexander Ridgway

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in Russia, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. The date was at the foot of a mountain. For the rest of your time in Russia, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

ME
Salina Brook Fontes

BOYFRIEND
Jamin Kristoffer Ullrich

#5 Christina:)

Christina:)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

My name is Shavonne Shasta Greco. When I graduated high school at 18 I decided to travel to Chile. I met a very nice guy named, Cortney Amin Ridway. When he asked me out to a date to the movies I couldn't deny him the pleasure. I spent the rest of my time in Chile with Cor. Now I am home communitcating with him via txt & FB!

ME: Shavonne Shasta Greco
BF: Cortney Amin Ridgway

Lol. This way kinda fun

#6 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

Ariane January Hudson (18)
Oliver Heath Tibbetts (19)

Where do you travel?: Canada

Your date: The foot of a mountain

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in the country, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. For the rest of your time in the country, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

LN: Chandler
FN: Siobhan
MN: January

Where do you travel?
6. England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Arthur
FN: Chadwick *Chad*
MN: Joseph

Your date:
3. Restaurant

Posted Image

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Me: Brandie Quiana Dupont
Him: Oliver Neil Tibbetts *Olly*

We met: In Russia
Our first date: At the foot of a mountain

http://www.shutterst...background.html
Brandie and Olly

#9 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:45 PM

Hey! My name is Ariane January Southard. I am 18 years old and I just graduated from highschool. Instead of going directly to college, I decided to travel around New Zealand for a couple of months. After about a week in New Zealand, I meet Dedrick Joseph Ridgway, but everyone calls him Dirk. Dirk is 19 and we instanstly get along. He aske me out on a date and I immediately say yes. Dirk takes me on a romantic date on the beach. For the rest of my time in New Zealand, I spent most of my time with Dirk, my new boyfriend. After I came back home, I continued to stay in touch with Dirk via the phone and the internet.

Me: Ariane January Southard (18)
BF: Dedrick Joseph Ridgway *Dirk* (19)
Posted Image

#10 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

LN: Chandler
FN: Ariane
MN: Cory

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Arthur
FN: Oliver
MN: Joseph

Your date:
His place

#11 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

I'm Selena Brooke Chandler i'm 18 and just Graduated from high school, but instead of going right to colledge i decided to travel to Canada. Within a week i met a guy called Oliver Flint Ridgeway. We instantly new we liked each other and he invited me on a date to His Place.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14384061-young-couple.php

#12 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

Ariane Brook Hudson & James Alexander Ullrich

Where do you travel?
New Zealand

Your date:
Beach

#13 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

My name is Tabitha January Southard and I am Eighteen Years Old. After I finished high school I decided to spend the summer abroad in New Zealand. There I met Joey Alexander Arthur. He is nineteen years old and a native of the town I stayed in. We started dating and our first date was at the local park.

#14 Ladybug_Honeybun95

Ladybug_Honeybun95

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hi my name is Aisha Sunshine Chandler! I'm 18 and am now living in England which is were I met my awesome boyfriend Storm Nicholaus Laux(19). He asked me out while we were on a date at one of the most wonderful Restaurant! For the rest of my stay we were inseparable which made it hurt even more when I had to leave. But even miles apart we still stay in touch!

Our Picture!

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Her - Tabitha Brooke Hudson [18]
Him - Oliver Alexander Ridgeway [19]
Travel - England
Date - Restaurant

The Ridgeway - Hudson Family
Tabby and Olly

#16 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Hello, My name is ...

Aisha January Olmos

Posted Image

but most everyone calls me ...

Jana

I am 18 years old and have just graduated from high school. For my senior trip, and part of my graduation present, my parents let me spend the summer before college in New Zealand. While there, I meet a great guy...

Chadwick Neil Barbour

Posted Image

Chad is 19 and GORGEOUS!!! For our first date he took me to the beach and taught me how to surf. We were insperable the rest of the summer and I was really sad when August came and I had to go back home. We continue to stay in touch despite the distance and talk several times a week.

#17 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

LN: Hudson
FN: Siobhan
MN: Brook

Where do you travel?
England

Your boyfriend’s name:
LN: Barbour
FN: Joey
MN: Rian

Your date:
Restaurant

#18 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Me-
Janna Brook Beery

Traveled to Germany

My Boyfriend-
Kristofer Nicholaus Roemer

Date at the Beach

#19 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:05 AM

Me
Ariane 'Ari' January Chandler (18)

Boyfriend
Oliver Neil Klink (19)

I traveled to England.
We went on a date to the beach.

#20 Charlie

Charlie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:i love to read! I also love dancing, swimming and running!

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:35 AM

My name is Siobhan Karrie Muhammed. I'm 18 years old straight out of high school. I decided to go to Chile for a few months and while I was there I met a nice man, named Jamin Alexander Pepe, who is a year older than I. We clicked instantly and he asked me to go to the mivies with him. For the rest of my time in Chile, I spent most of my time with my new boyfriend. When it was time for me to come home, we kept in touch via the phone and the internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users