• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey all,  My other half and I like the name Sawyer Phoenix but are struggling on a 2nd middle (tradition)

We have a son who's name is Bailey Ashton Richard (1st son to have their fathers name as a middle- *Richard*) then we have our daughter who is Liberty Faith Arizona ( No tradition for mothers name to be in daughters- but 2 middle name theme tradition..*if that is at all understandable*)

We have always said that IF and thats a very strong IF we were to ever have twin boys they would be Sawyer & Phoenix.

(OH previous children were b/g twins †)

We're unsure what 2nd middle could be used.. mens name in the family are Alan ( my stepdad & grandfathers) Only have my brothers names really as males.. Luke Mitchell, Josh Mason Devon lol.. My other brother i have nothing to do with so wouldn't use his so to speak.. 

Or if a nic unusual name or traditional name could be suggested, I am open to plenty of thoughts lists as long as your arm as you can see i have a few 'likes' in my signature ....  :)

(Not ttc yet but sorting out that name list that if it was to happen)

Thank you all in advance xxx

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

Sawyer Phoenix Luke and Sawyer Phoenix Alan seem to fit the bill perfectly.

• pinkmonkey23 likes this

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

I will let my mr know we kinda had alan in there but were a bit umm and arr about it lol I was thinking Alaric. but Alan might be a good'un.. lol :) Thank you ! xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users