131 replies to this topic

#121 Evy

Evy

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

i would like to say that i find it sad/silly that people make up a huge family just to see if people like the names. and honestly, if you're gonna lie, why would you make such a HUGE lie like this? do you think people here are dull enough to fall for it?

im glad that people are more aware of fakers. after the whole Callum spectacle (lol, 17 year old boy wanting to, what, fit in?), everyone seems to be on a high alert. which is GOOD.

To steal a line from the famous Payne, we wont let anyone lead us "down the garden path".

by ignoring this topic and doing the games, it pretty much says that everything that has been said is probably true. but hey! if you like making up names, i guess the games are just right for you.

PS; im not usually this rude/mean. but when people lie to me like this, it really makes me disappointed and disgusted. seriously.

#122 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

Go Evy !! :)

#123 Guest_Zayda_*

Guest_Zayda_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

i would like to say that i find it sad/silly that people make up a huge family just to see if people like the names. and honestly, if you're gonna lie, why would you make such a HUGE lie like this? do you think people here are dull enough to fall for it?

im glad that people are more aware of fakers. after the whole Callum spectacle (lol, 17 year old boy wanting to, what, fit in?), everyone seems to be on a high alert. which is GOOD.

To steal a line from the famous Payne, we wont let anyone lead us "down the garden path".

by ignoring this topic and doing the games, it pretty much says that everything that has been said is probably true. but hey! if you like making up names, i guess the games are just right for you.

PS; im not usually this rude/mean. but when people lie to me like this, it really makes me disappointed and disgusted. seriously.

You and I have touched this subject before. It is quite sad. I think it says something about their self esteem.

I don't think you were rude -but then again, look who's talking right? I see you as speaking your mind, which is alright.

#124 Guest_erowyn_*

Guest_erowyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:45 PM

nevermind everything i posted here lol they were quints not quads

#125 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:35 PM

Did anyone see that southernbelle deleted her profile and sig?
Looks like she finally gave in.

Belle, if you're reading this just be honest!

#126 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

Haha. Can she READ this if she deleted her account? :angry:

And good. NO MORE drama. :) <3

#127 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:03 AM

Haha. Can she READ this if she deleted her account? :angry:

And good. NO MORE drama. :) <3

It's not deleted.. she she got rid of her profile info and sig

#128 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:26 AM

Oh damn. :)

Is she EVER going to go away?! :angry: :angry: <3

#129 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

It is very obvious that nobody believes her stories!

Yepyepyep.

Seriously, Southernbelle, if you're reading this.. can you not just be truthful?

<3

#130 Guest_KarenMarie_*

Guest_KarenMarie_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

Uh! This women is such a fake. The picture she posted here http://www.babynameg...?showtopic=5220 is not her daughter. Its a picture of my cousin. Her real name is Savannah Marie, shes my Nanah-Banana. Here are more pics of her http://viewmorepics....?...8871&page=2
The pics are at the bottom of the page.

#131 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

omg,, so southernbelle actually used someone else's pic? it's the Callum scenario all over again...

#132 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

Was wondering if Karen was Southernbelle when I read this,, but thought it was just my overactive imagination,, and really din't want to believe it. Then found another topic proving my point. Great. (Then BNG logged me out for hours and I couldn't get on. Even better.) Be honest Karen,, for goodness' sake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users