3 replies to this topic

#1 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

I just reworked my girl's name last because I'm the girl who is obsessed with names. 😊 I would really appreciate any feedback that you can give me. Boy's list will be posted very soon.
Guys...just for fair warning...I love quite a few "boys names on girls" as well as some really girly names and some old fashioned names too. I have no idea what my naming style is. Lol.

Alice "Ali" Grace~ Alice honors my Grandma and my Aunt. Grace honors my late sister.
Adelaide "Adi" (or) "Adele" Eden~ Eden honors my late sister (same one as above.) Also, do you prefer Adi or Adele as the nickname?
Tessa Primrose~ Tessa is after my favorite book character of all time. Primrose is a little bit after the character from The Hunger Games, but it mostly honors my favorite character from the book "Greek Myths:A Wonder Book for Girls and Boys".
Darcy Reign~I love this spelling of Reign because it means "royalty". Also "Reign" reminds me of the actual rain (like the type of weather) and rain has a lot of meaning to me.
Larson Winslow~ I just love the sound of this.

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:25 AM

Alice "Ali" Grace~ Alice Grace is cute! Both names have c's that have an "s" sound, but I don't think it's an issue. I too love Alice with nn Ali. And, Grace is my fn! Also love how they both honor 😊
Adelaide "Adi" (or) "Adele" Eden~ This combo is cool! I love Eden on a girl, and honoring your sister is soooo special! I prefer Adi ;)
Tessa Primrose~ This is very sweet ❤️ I also love to use names from my favorite books/authors.
Darcy Reign~ I'm not a huge fan of Darcy, but Reign is really unique, and I love it's significance to you.
Larson Winslow~ Love, love, love! Larsen is one if my faves for a girl, and Winslow is cool!

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:43 AM

Alice and Grace kind of clash in sound because of the "ce" sound, and Adelaide and Eden clash because of the "ade/ede" sound. I'd recommend Alice Eden and Adelaide Grace. Both of those would be stunning.  :wub:

Tessa Primrose is cute, it brings to mind a ballerina of sorts. I quite like it!

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:02 PM

Alice Grace "Ali" - Alice is really pretty. :) I'm not a fan of Grace and it does clash a tiny bit with Alice, but all in all it sounds alright. 

Adelaide Eden "Adi" "Adele" - Pretty! I like Adelaide and Eden a lot. I don't love them together but they don't clash. I think its just in my head. 

Tessa Primrose - I adore Primrose so, so much! Tessa sounds lovely with it. 

Darcy Reign -  I'm not much a fan of either name, sorry. Just not my style. :) 

Larson Winslow - To be honest, I read it as a boy combo. Both feel masculine to me. I like "Win" names for girls in general though, Winslet and Winifred and such. :)

Hope it helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users