1 reply to this topic

#1 thatwasntveryraven

thatwasntveryraven

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I love the name Laken and I was going to use it in a story for a boy. But as I couldn't decide on a middle name that started with J for Laken, I looked it up to get some ideas and a bunch of threads came up for girls named Laken.

What's your view on the name Laken? I think it works both ways, but when you hear it do you think more masculine or more feminine?

Any middle name suggestions? I have Jacob and Jackson, last name Brooks. Sister's name is Ainsley McKenna.

If I decide not to go with Laken, I'll probably go with Lowell, so maybe a J middle name that would sound good with Lowell too.

#2 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Ainsley McKenna and Laken Jonas, Laken Jeffrey, Laken Jonah?
I think Laken Jonas works best together. I think it definitely works as a boys name! I personally dislike the name Ainsley based on personal experience with a girl named Ainsley, so I offer another suggestion: Aislinn or Azelin. If that name is set I understand I'm only one person with a dislike! Good luck with your story! Please answer my topic called More identical twins!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baby names, story, laken, girl or boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users