Photo

Thoughts on Jazlene-Jaslene, and middle names for it.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LindseyKristin09

LindseyKristin09

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

I'm due to have my baby girl December 1st. Jazlene-Jaslene is the only name my other and I have been able to agree on liking so far (We have gone through thousands). Him being Spanish, he likes names that are very Spanish and hard to pronounce. I prefer names that can be used as both that way no one will have too much of a difficult time saying it (his side & my side). However, there are a few family members that are not fond of the name AT ALL and suggest we think of something else. If we were to pick this name how would you spell it and what would you use for a middle name? I was thinking something sweet and simple but not too common. Last name will be Murrieta.                                         -Thanks for the help in advance! <3

#2 KatKray

KatKray

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

What a pretty name! I would spell it Jasleine, as opposed to Jazlene or Jaslene. Adding the "i" makes it a little more feminine.  Another pretty alternative first name could be Jolene, if you're looking to stay with the J's

Jasleine Amelda

Jasleine Marina

Jasleine Roxanne

Jasleine Amelia

Jasleine Catarina

Jasleine Elisabeth

Jasleine Karolina

Jasleine Roseanna

Jasleine Selena

Jasleine Adela

Jasleine Naiara

Jasleine Priscilla

Jasleine Rosalina

Jasleine Sarafina

Jasleine Valentina

#3 LindseyKristin09

LindseyKristin09

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Thank you for your feedback. Very helpful! Jasleine does 'look prettier' than the other two!  I love the name Jolene, though i have a close family friend with that name. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users