• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

I have my top 5 girl and boy names with middle names picked out and ready for your reviews. Here they are...
GIRLS
Faith Elina (Harmony)
Felicity Mae
Tabitha Hope
Tiffany Joy
Francisca mn?

BOYS
Toby Mason
Jackson Quinn
Talon Levi
Tyeson Reid
?? (something unique and cool for a boy)

Hope you like them, I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks! :)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

GIRLS
Faith Elina (Harmony) - I like Faith but prefer it as a middle name. Elina is pretty. Elina Faith flows better imo, and I prefer it this way round. Faith Elina flows okay, and it's a cute combination.
Felicity Mae - I prefer Felicia, and I think Felicia Mae would be adorable. Felicity Mae is cute, but I'm not a huge fan of Felicity.
Tabitha Hope - Love this combo, my fave of your girls. Tabitha is adorable, and I like Hope as a middle name.
Tiffany Joy - Really don't like Tiffany, sorry, it just feels too dated to me, and I'm not a fan of the sounds. Joy is cute though.
Francisca mn? - Francisca is nms, but the nn Cisca/Cissy could be cute. Francisca Grace? Francisca Lily?

BOYS
Toby Mason - This is very handsome, but I think Mason Toby flows better.
Jackson Quinn - The fact that both names end in /n/ puts me off a little, but it's not bad.
Talon Levi - Not really a fan of Talon, but it's cute with Levi. Prefer Levi Talon.
Tyeson Reid - I'd prefer the spelling Tyson, but it's nms. Reid is adorable, and I feel that Reid Tyson would flow better.
?? (something unique and cool for a boy) - What about: Oskar, Reilly, Micah, Wesley, Wyatt, Zander/Xander, Timo (this is German, and I think it's a cool, cute alternative to Timothy. Prn TEE-mo), Niko/Nico, Vance, Lance, Malachi, Evan, Harvey, Jensen, Huxley, Dexter, Atticus.

Hope this helps some.

Hannah x

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

GIRLS
Faith Elina (Harmony) - I like Faith but prefer it as a middle name. Elina is pretty. Elina Faith flows better imo, and I prefer it this way round. Faith Elina flows okay, and it's a cute combination. Thanks so much! All of your suggestions are taken to thought and much appreciated. :)
Felicity Mae - I prefer Felicia, and I think Felicia Mae would be adorable. Felicity Mae is cute, but I'm not a huge fan of Felicity.
Tabitha Hope - Love this combo, my fave of your girls. Tabitha is adorable, and I like Hope as a middle name.
Tiffany Joy - Really don't like Tiffany, sorry, it just feels too dated to me, and I'm not a fan of the sounds. Joy is cute though.
Francisca mn? - Francisca is nms, but the nn Cisca/Cissy could be cute. Francisca Grace? Francisca Lily?

BOYS
Toby Mason - This is very handsome, but I think Mason Toby flows better.
Jackson Quinn - The fact that both names end in /n/ puts me off a little, but it's not bad.
Talon Levi - Not really a fan of Talon, but it's cute with Levi. Prefer Levi Talon.
Tyeson Reid - I'd prefer the spelling Tyson, but it's nms. Reid is adorable, and I feel that Reid Tyson would flow better.
?? (something unique and cool for a boy) - What about: Oskar, Reilly, Micah, Wesley, Wyatt, Zander/Xander, Timo (this is German, and I think it's a cool, cute alternative to Timothy. Prn TEE-mo), Niko/Nico, Vance, Lance, Malachi, Evan, Harvey, Jensen, Huxley, Dexter, Atticus.

Hope this helps some.

Hannah x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users