• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 twilight6721

twilight6721

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

I'm starting yet another story, and right now I'm using a filler name for the main character. I want a unique name, but also something that goes well with her story. She is a vampire, born that way, but was taken away from her parents in her first few days of life. She is an extremely good fighter, and has been accepted into a village that wants to help her reach her potentional. Her heart is extremely pure, but she's not afraid of much. Also I need a name for her Master, who is basically like a martial arts type of guy, but I haven't found permanent names for them yet. His filler name is Chalan, and hers is Taya. PLEASE HELP!!! am in dire need!!! THnks a bunchhhhH!!!!

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

I like Chalan and Taya, they both sound nice! But here's some names (not sure if there the same type or anything...):
Taya: Kiara, Ry/Rai, Fallon, Kimo, Punn (pro poo-wn), Mara, Meliya(mel, eye-ah)/Melaya(mel-ay-ah), Omera, Key/Kie/Keigh/Kee, Moani
Chalan: Gestler, Yohan/Joan/Johan (like Bach), Iri, Tage
WDYT? Hope I helped!

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:01 PM

Ive always like Chesna (CHESS-na), I think that it is pretty and unique. Also maybe Maven.

For the MASTER I like Faust, Noe, Lief, Rune, or Viggo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users