1. blue(Parents blue and brown)
2. blue(Parents: blue and green)
3. brown(Parents: brown and green)
4. green(Parents: green and green)
5. brown(Parents: green and brown)
6. green(Parents: green and brown)
7. brown(Parents: brown and blue)
8. blue(Parents: blue and blue)
the parents part will be needed in other rounds for the children.

You are how old?
1. you pick
2. 20-24
3. you pick
4. 16-20
5. 30-34
6. 35-40
7. 28-30
8. 25-27

How did you and your SO meet?
1. bowling
2. Grew up as neighbors
3. Church
4. on a bad date with someone else
5. some kind of summer camp
6. always been best friends
7. party in college/hs, your choice
8. through friends

you live in:
1. Kansas City, MO/KS your pick
2. Omaha, NE
3. Suburb of _____(you pick)
4. small town in Penn. (find one)
5. Suburb of _____(you pick)
6. small town in Montana (find one)
7. over seas (why?)
8. Suburb of _____(you pick)

Job:
1. teacher-subject?
2. doctor- specifically?
3. lawyer- what area?
4. real estate agent
5. own business- what is it?
6. your real job-don't have one? Dream job
7. scientist-what field?
8. contractor

#2 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

LN: Thomas
DH: Zachary James (Zach) Black hair and blue eyes (Parents: blue and blue) 23, Contractor
DW: Rebecca Kit (Becca) Blond hair and brown eyes (Parents: brown and green) 22, Teacher

some kind of summer camp
Kansas City MO

Hi, I'm Becca and I'm 22. I just got engaged to Zach. I love his pitch black hair and light blue eyes. Zach and I met at church camp when we were eight and nine. We always remained close, even when we weren't at camp. When I was 14 Zach asked me to be his girlfriend, I obviously said yes. We were often with each other during the school year because I lived in Kansas City, MO and he lived in a nearby suburb. I just completed college and will be an english teacher in the school Zach went to as a child.
Posted Image

Hi, I'm Zach and I'm engaged to Becca. My favorite physical thing about Becca is her sandy colored hair. It goes perfectly with her big brown eyes eyes. As Becca said, we met at chruch camp, it was our favorite place to be. We still go back every year as counselors. Becca and I are currently living in the suburb I grew up in. I'm a contractor and just completed my first house.
Posted Image

#3 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hello, my name is Hannah Doe Lenz. I am married to Nathan James Lenz. I have brown hair and brown eyes. My parents have brown and green eyes. I am 21 years old. Nathan has blonde hair and brown eyes. his parents have brown and green eyes. Nate in 23. It's a funny story how Nate and I met. I was on really bad date with this guy and he was on a bad date with this girl, and he saw that I was bored and said to his date that he doesn't think this is working out and he said maybe you might like this guy better and directed him over to my date. His date pushed me out of my chair, and I just stared at her wildly. Then Nate pulled me up and pulled me up a chair, and we talked and talked and went on a couple more dates than he proposed! We both live in Williamsport Pennsylvania. I am a Special Ed. teacher and Nate owns his own pizza restraunt called Pizzareia Doe.

#4 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hi. I'm Rachel Maeve Anderson. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I'm 20 years old. My husband is Matthew Jude Anderson, he has brown hair, blue eyes and is 23 years old. Matthew and I met during a party in college and have been together ever since. He has a job as a real estate agent and I'm a pastry chef. We live in Lancaster, Pennslyvania.

Posted Image

#5 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

LN: Thingvold

Hello my name is Jared Beck Thingvold and I am 27 years old. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am an OB-GYN and I love my job. Bringing lives into the world is one of my favorite things to do. My and my wife met when I was in 4th grade and she was in 2nd. She is my best friends little sister. It was kinda weird when we started dating at 17 and 15 but we got over it. We got married when we were 23 and 21. We now live in a suburb of New York City and we love it very much.

Posted Image

Hey, I'm Rachel Belle Thingvold and I am 25 years old. I have black hair and blue eyes. I am an actress and love it! I love being able to be someone you're not for a while cause we all know we have wanted to once or twice. We as my husband said, we met when we were really young at a church camp. We love each other and will always be together.

Posted Image

#6 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

Simon Poe Greene; brown, blue (b/g) 18 (contractor in his father's company)
Hannah Bryn Greene *Bryn*; red, green (g/g) 17 (preschool teacher)

grew up as neighbors
we live in Ireland because my husband's father lives there and became sick with cancer

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

The Gibb Family

The Wife
Sarah Jade
Red Hair
Blue Eyes
23 Years Old
Biology Teacher

Posted Image

The Husband
Simon Rhys
Blonde Hair
Brown Eyes
25 Years Old
Chemistry Teacher

Posted Image

The Facts
Met at a College Party aged 17 and 20
Have been together for five years
Live and work in Dorset, UK

#8 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

My name is Rebecca Fleur Snedeker! I have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm married to Noah Jude Snedeker. He has black hair and green eyes. We are both 25. We met at a Christian camp for kids where we were both counselors. We live in Washington, a small town in Pennslyvania where I am a History teacher and Noah is a contractor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:38 AM

LN: Johnstone

DH: Nathaniel Gray (black hair and blue eyes (parents: blue and green)
DW: Hannah Jade (black hair and blue eyes (parents: blue and brown))

My name is Hannah and my fiancés name is Nathaniel. We are both 21 years old and have black hair and blue eyes. Nathaniel and I have always been best friends and one day decided to try being more than that, and you can see it worked out great! We live in a suburb of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Nathaniel owns a small movie theater and I am a scientist in the field of biology.

Posted Image Posted Image

#10 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:14 AM

LN: Thompson
DH: Nathan Grey
DD: Hannah Jade

Nathan: Red hair, Brown Eyes, 20 years, Forensic Scientist
Hannah: Red hair, Blue Eyes 17 years, Runs Childcare Centre

Met: always been best friends
live in: Omaha, NE

#11 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hey I am Rebecca Belle Robertson but everyone calls me Becca. I am 28 years old and I have blonde hair and green eyes (parents: green and brown.) I am a Pediatrician. I am married to Nathan True Anderson, he is 27 years old and has blonde hair and green eyes (parents: green and brown) also. He owns his own Restaurant. We grew up as neighbors and were always the best of friends. We live in a suburb of New York City
Posted Image

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

THE UPTON's

Posted Image Posted Image

Aaron March & Rachel Day

Aaron and Rachel live in Geraldine, Montana and met through friends when they were still in highschool. After graduation they decided to get married. Rachel is pre-med and Aaron is training to be a contractor.

eyes both (br/br+gr)

#13 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:33 PM

LN: Gieser
DH: Aaron True
DW: Sarah Belle

My name is Sarah Gieser and I am a 35 year old high school history teacher with brown hair and green eyes. I am married to Aaron Gieser who is a 37 year old pediatrician with black hair and brown eyes. We met each other when we were each on a bad date with someone else. After we married we settled down in the small town of Saxton, Pennsylvania.

Aaron and Sarah Gieser

#14 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Introducing the Hale family.

Benjamin Kai Hale is a 35 year old corporate attorney. He has red hair and blue eyes. (bl/br)

Sarah Jade Hale is a 24 year old Jr. High English teacher. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. (bl/bl)

Ben and Sarah met at a college party when Sarah was a Junior and Ben was in his final year of law school. Despite the age difference, they found they had much in common. After dating for three months, Ben proposed to his soul mate and best friend. Sarah accepted and the two were married the summer following Sarah's Junior year in college.

Now, married for 3 years, Ben and Sarah live in a suburb of Houston, TX. There, Ben is a successful corporate attorney and Sarah is a Jr. High English teacher.

#15 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

LN: Edwards
DW: Rachel Doe - black hair - brown eyes (gr/br) - 19 - own cake shop (inherited from mother)
DH: Benjamin Gray - blond hair - blue eyes (bl/br) - 20 - contractor
Grew up as neighbours, Omaha NE

Hello, I am Rachel Doe Smith. I have long black hair, and brown eyes. I am nineteen years old and work in my mum's cake shop, which will eventually be mine. I am engaged to the love of my life Benjamin Gray Edwards (20), who has blond hair, and cool blue eyes. He's a contractor, who works for his uncle's firm. Ben and I have been friends for ages, he grew up right across the street from me in Omaha NE, he proposed one day when we were taking out the trash (how romantic), and of course I said yes. Oh, and did I mention he's a model in his spare time!

Ben:
Posted Image
Rachel:
Posted Image

#16 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

DH:Jared Max Frank

Job:contractor
Looks:blonde hair, brown eyes
Met:at a college party
Live in:Elizabethtown, PA
Parents:brown and blue eyes
DW:Rachel Bryn Frank(nee Roberts)
Job:Pediatrician
Parents:brown and green eyes
Jared and Rachel Frank knew that they would get married because Jared met Rachel at a college party in their hometown of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. It was love at first sight and after they dated for a year, Jared proposed! Oh, I forgot to mention, Jared's a contractor and Rachel's a pediatrician and they cannot wait to start a family.

#17 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

DH:Jared Max Frank
Job:contractor
Met:at a college party
Live in:Elizabethtown, PA
Parents:brown and blue eyes
DW:Rachel Bryn Frank(nee Roberts)
Job:Pediatrician
Parents:brown and green eyes
Jared and Rachel Frank knew that they would get married because Jared met Rachel at a college party in their hometown of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. It was love at first sight and after they dated for a year, Jared proposed! Oh, I forgot to mention, Jared's a contractor and Rachel's a pediatrician and they cannot wait to start a family.

#18 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

LN: Rowe

DH: Nathan Reed {24}

brown hair and blue eyes {parents have blue eyes}

DW: Sarah Fay {24}

red hair and brown eyes {one parent has green eyes, and the other has brown eyes}

My name is Sarah Fay Rowe, and my husband is Nathan Reed Rowe. We are both 24 years old. I have red hair and brown eyes, and Nathan has brown hair and blue eyes. We met at a summer camp when were both 10 years old. We live in Delta, Pennsylvania. I am a 7th grade English Teacher. My husband is a Real Estate Agent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users