5 replies to this topic

#1 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

I have been trying to find a middle name for Spencer forever and I finally thought of Michele after my friend Maeghan that passed away. Then I saw Arianna Michele on the polls. Arianna has been one of my favorite names for a long time and I always paired it with Elizabeth, but what do you think if I switched the two?

Do you like Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele or

Spencer Michele and Arianna Elizabeth?

Thanks so much. Any other middle name suggestions for Spencer are welcome. :( I don't know if I will ever find the perfect middle name. She just may not have one! lol.

#2 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

I have been trying to find a middle name for Spencer forever and I finally thought of Michele after my friend Maeghan that passed away. Then I saw Arianna Michele on the polls. Arianna has been one of my favorite names for a long time and I always paired it with Elizabeth, but what do you think if I switched the two?

Do you like Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele or

Spencer Michele and Arianna Elizabeth?

Thanks so much. Any other middle name suggestions for Spencer are welcome. :( I don't know if I will ever find the perfect middle name. She just may not have one! lol.

I wouldn't use Spencer as a girl's name myself, I know too many boy Spencers. I love Arianna. I find Elizabeth and Michele a bit boring for me {but I appreciate the meaning behind Michele so I do think you should use it}. That said, Spencer Elizabeth {2 4} and Arianna Michele {4 2} have much better flow than Spencer Michele {2 2} and Arianna Elizabeth {4 4}. The numbers are the number of syllables in each name, and I'm just trying to show that names with the same number of syllables don't sound as good together as ones different number of syllables, but I'm sure you knew that. So yeah, my vote is for Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

I like Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele best! I think both names sound better like this, actually :(

Well, I can try rambling a bunch of names and see if you end up liking one with Spencer better! ;D

Spencer Adelia
Spencer Annaleise
Spencer Gemma
Spencer Quinlan
Spencer Mackenzie
Spencer Tamara
Spencer Elliot
Spencer Jillian
Spencer Chloe
Spencer Isabelle
Spencer Elle
Spencer Kay(e)
Spencer Deanne
Spencer Hadley
Spencer Danielle
Spencer Annaleigh
Spencer Grace
Spencer Terra
Spencer Kayla
Spencer Auden
Spencer Finn/Finley
Spencer Taylor ( :wub: )
Spencer Rayanne
Spencer Aerie/Aerilyn
Spencer Chantel
Spencer Lilias/Lilith
Spencer Francesca
Spencer Eden
Spencer Lake
Spencer Solace
Spencer Rowan
Spencer Shayla
Spencer Marissa
Spencer Vivienne
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Celine
Spencer Giselle
Spencer Kaylin
Spencer Rose
Spencer Hannah
Spencer Maya
Spencer Andrea
Spencer Mariah
Spencer Kathleen

Hope this helps, at least a bit! ;D ~Haddie

#4 Enchanted

Enchanted

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele are my favourites because Elizabeth add's the 'girly' effect to Spencer.

#5 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm leaning towards Spencer Elizabeth and Arianna Michele right now, but I have a long time to decide.

Thanks for the suggestions Haddie! I think I will have to choose Elizabeth or Michele with Spencer because I want to use both somehow, I just don't know how yet. :(

~Alyssa

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hahaha, I know that feeling ;D Well, Spencer Elizabeth is very lovely, as is Spencer Michele! <3 Good luck finding the perfect names, and enjoy your search! :(

~Hay Tay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users