• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#21 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hello, my name is Camellia Roxanne Griffeth Hoffmeyer, all my friends call me Cami. I have wavy, dark brown hair and green eyes. I have graduated from college and work as a psychologist.

While living in Mansfield, Ohio I met an incredible man, Leo Hudson Hoffmeyer. He has this gorgeous curly brown hair and green eyes. (Later I found out that gorgeous brown comes from a bottle, but oh well!) I was so enamored with him when I saw him at the mall. I kept looking his way, not paying attention to where I was going, ran into a trash can and dropped all my bags. I knew he had to be laughing, but when he bent down to help me, there was nothing but care and concern in his eyes. My heart melted.

Leo is 22, two years my junior. He is a successful accountant and a lot of fun. We hit it off right a way. After a few months of dating, Leo proposed at our favorite restaurant. Remember, he is an accountant, creativity is not one of his strong points! It seems his sister was born with all the creative genes. She decided we needed a, "wedding we will never forget." She spent hours writing a winning essay that landed us a dream wedding and honeymoon. The catch? We had to agree to the taping, and televising, of the preperations and actual wedding ceremony. So, Leo and I were married live, on television with millions of viewers. The producers also captured our every disagreement on colors, cakes, flowers, etc. We certainly could never forget the experience - we have it all captured on a dvd set entitled, "Dream Beginnings, season 2". The great thing though, taping ended with the ceremony and we were rewarded with a ten day, all expenses paid, honeymoon to Paris!

When we returned to Ohio, we were greeted by family, friends, co-workers and thousands of fans! Not ones to bask in the limelight, we quietly began our search for new job positions and a quiet, undisclosed location, to call home. We found our dream waiting for us in Fresno, CA. It was so nice to move and start afresh, just the two of us. Yes, several people here think we look familiar. Even a few have put the puzzle together and know who we are. But, the people here are used to celebrities passing through and leave us to the simple life we crave.

#22 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:25 AM

My name is Tulia Agave Labarre. I am 18 years old and just graduated from High School to hopefully pursue a career as an artist. I have dark, brown, straight hair, finished with unusual black eyes. I am currently single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.
Four years have passed since I last saw you and I have now graduated from college and am working as an artist in a company that designs logos. And that isn’t all that has changed. I am now married to Arthur Hugo Studebaker. He is 24-just two years older than myself. Like me, he also has dark brown hair, which is straight also. Green eyes go well with his hair. While I am pursuing my career as an artist, he is fulfilling his as an architect We met in my second year of college, where he transferred there to study. It was kind of a whirlwind marriage, but how could I say no when he proposed to me out of the blue when we were watching TV? And to complement his proposal, we got married on a live TV show and then jetsetted off to Paris for our romantic honeymoon. On returning, we relocated to Nassau in New York, due to Arthur’s job.

#23 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

My name is Elodie Grace Branam, I'm 19 years old college student. I have straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. My dream career is to be a Psychologist. When I'm not in college I'm living inTullahoma, Tennessee. I'm currently dating, right now it's not too serious but it has lots of potential.

----

Four years have passed, I've now 23, graduated college and still perusing my dream of being a Psychologist. I'm now married to an amazing guy, not the guy I was previously dating and his name is Henry Leopold Fischer and is 26. We met when I dropped my shopping and he kindly picked it up. He has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes. He is an amazing architect. He suddenly proposed to me, out of the blue, when we were watching tv. We married at my parents country lodge, and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We settled in Nassau, New York, we relocated due to his job.

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hello, my name is Columbine Jahzara Grange, I have straight, light brown hair and green eyes. I am 23, and at the moment I attend university, in Corpus Christi, Texas, where I am studying art/art history, because my dream career is to be a successful artist. I am in a serious relationship at the moment, but you don't need to know about that now...

Well, it's been four years since I last saw you, and I am now an established artist! I broke up with my boyfriend a while back, because he didn't like my career choice; however, I married someone who does. Homer Lionel Zahn. He is a 27 year old screenwriter, and has gorgeous curly blonde hair and blue eyes. We met just after I broke up with Kent, when he was transferred to my University, and we were in the same art history class. We started dating, and he proposed on our two year anniversary at our favourite resaurant, where we'd had our first date. Of course I said yes, and we had a secret wedding in a chapel in Las Vegas, because of his parents' obvious dislike of me. We spent a romantic two weeks honeymooning in London, England, and then settled down to married life in Newington, Connecticut, to start afresh together.

#25 Riley-Kate

Riley-Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Acting<br />Dancing<br />Singing<br />

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

My name is Hana Melissa LaDuke. I am nineteen years old and in University at UCLA, studying to be a doctor. I have wavy blond hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating my boyfriend of three months. We've known each other for years, but we're not to serious about our relationship. Oh, and did I mention that I'm from Linden, California?

Four years have passed. I am 23 years old.
I am now a fully certified medical doctor! Another big change: I am now married! His name is Henry Sebastian Meyer, and we met at the library while I was studying for my MD exams. Did I mention he's 27? Henry has curly black hair and blue eyes. He is a screenwriter. Henry proposed at my favorite restaurant during what I thought was just a nice, casual dinner. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. After the honeymoon, we moved to Fresno, California, to start a completely new life together.

#26 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

My name is Alyssa Caroline Karst. I'm a 23 year old college student. I have blonde wavy hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a police officer. I'm single and currently residing in Mansfield, Ohio.

Its been four years and many things have changed. During college I met a wonderful man by the name of Henry Frank Brooks age 27. He has a job as a screenwriter and is quite stunning with curly brown hair and blue eyes. I proposed to him on stage at a concert and we then had a secret wedding in a Las Vegas chapel. We went on a wondeful honeymoon to Milan, Italy and upon returning home we decided to settle down in Evansville, Indiana due to our jobs.

#27 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:24 AM

Hi guys! I am Eliza Audrey Crown! I live in Linden California. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and am preparing for college. I want to be come a police officer. Right now I am in a serious relationship.
Four years have passed and I turned from Eliza Crown to Eliza Lane. I got married To Henry Oscar Lane. He's an architect. We met at the library while I was studying for a test. He's 27 and has curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He proposed to me at my parent's house. We had a beautiful wedding on a beach in Hawaii. We had a unforgettable honeymoon in Milan Italy. We are going to start out fresh in Newington Conneticut.

#28 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:09 PM

The Krause Family

Alyssa "Ally" Grace Upson
22 Years Old and working as an Artist
Straight Dark Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Married and living in Fresno, California

Leo Dexter Krause
23 Years Old and working as an Architect
Straight Blond Hair and Green Eyes
Met at University, proposed at the Park, married in Hawaii, honeymooned in Ireland

#29 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Hi! My name is Ayanna Caroline Glickman but my friends and family call me Anna. I am 21 years old and attend University here in Tullahoma Tennessee, where I am studying art. I have straight red hair and green eyes exactly like my mom. At the moment I am casually dating, cause I want to focus more on studying.

It has been four years, and I am now an artist, I graduated from Uni not too long ago. I am no longer dating my old boyfriend anymore, I am now married! I am now Mrs Zedler. I met my husband, Henry Duke Zedler, when he transferred to my Uni a few years back. He is 23, and has straight red hair just like me! Although his eyes are as blue as the sea. He's an architect, that's where we met, in graphical drawing class. I proposed to him one night after cooking dinner, and of course he said yes, but he was a little surprised because he'd been planning to ask me! We got married in the local church, an honeymooned in Paris, France. It was great, and we ended up staying for another week. After the honeymoon we had to relocate to Evansville, Indiana due to my job.

The Zedlers:
Ayanna Caroline [25]
Henry Duke [23]

#30 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

Four years later and I am married. I am now Mrs. Leo Hudson Kellerman and Leo is a 27 year old screenwriter with wavy blonde hair and striking green eyes. We met when he road his bike right into the side of my car as I was placing my own bike onto the rack on the back. A year later he proposed to me in my parent's back yard with my grandma's engagement ring. We were married in the local church where I grew up going to and we honeymooned in Paris, France. After three weeks we returned home to Columbus, packed up our apartment and moved to Fresno, California to start a new life together.

#31 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

I'm Camellia Grace Wolf and i'm married to Kaiden Levi Wolf, He goes by Kai and i go by Kami. I met him when he transferred to my college. He has Straight Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes and now that we are out of college he is a Musician and i am a Teacher. He proposed when we went to dinner at my favorite resturant. After a few months we got married on a beach in hawaii and then honeymooned in London, England. When we finnaly got back frm our honeymoon Kai was 24 and i was 22 and we decided to settle down in Newington, Connecticut.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-14384061-young-couple.php

#32 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

Samantha Grace Klein
(nee Caufield)
25 Years Old and works as a Police Officer
Straight Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Bornin Hickory, North Carolina

Henry Sullivan Klein
27 Years old and works as a Fire-Fighter
Curly Red Hair and Green Eyes
Born in Düsseldorf, Germany

Met at the Dry Cleaners
Proposed at a Concert
Married at Her Parents Country Lodge
Honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain
Settled Down in Pocatello, Idaho

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Klein Family
Sammie and Harry

#33 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

My Name is Acacia Adalaide Branham, my friends and family call me Cassie though. I'm twenty one and go to a local college. My hair is light brown and my eyes are brown. My dream is to be a teacher in Tullahoma, Tenessee. I'm in a relationship with a great guy, can't tell if he will propose, or dump!

I am now married to the best guy ever! Henry Atticus Jaeger! He is one year younger than me, he's twenty three. He transferred to my college when he was a junior. His hair is straight and rich black and match his eyes perfectly which are blue. He's a fire-fighter at station 3 here in Tullahoma. He proposed to me at the park where we were feeding the pigeons. We got married at our church and took a honeymoon to London. We moved to Fresco, California to make a new start.

#34 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

Eliza Grace McKillip
--25 years old
--Straight, blonde hair
--Green eyes
--Doctor
--From Tullahoma, Tennessee

DH: Thaddeus Kingston Parker "Thadd"
--26 years old
--wavy, dark brown hair
--grey eyes
--Living in Fresno, California
--Firefighter

---Met when he crashed into your car
--He proposed in the local park
--Married on the beach in Hawaii
--Honeymoon in Paris, France

#35 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

My name is April Melissa Seyler, I am 20 years old and in college. I have black & wavy hair and blue eyes. My dream is to become a teacher. I am single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.

Four years have passed, I am 24 years old now and a teacher. I am married to Henry Lennon Brinker who is 22 years old. We met at the dry cleaners. He has straight, red hair and brown eyes. He is an architect and proposed to me at my parents house. We got married in his parent's backyard and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We move to Newington, Connecticut to start fresh.

#36 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

hi its kalina grace bilski well its now kalina grace akerman. you see its been 4 years since i last saw you and alot of things have now changed. now let me tell you what they are.
4 years ago while i was out shopping i meet a man. we meet when i dropped my shopping and he helped me pick it up. he introudused him self as levi kai ackerman. we meet alot over the next 2 months before he finaly asked me out. we dated for 2 years. on our 2 years anerversity we sat nere the beach to watch the sunset. we also had a pick nick. when the sun was just over the herison, levi got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. i said yes straight away. we got married in his parents back yard and had our honey moon in milan, italy. once we got back we decided to move and settle down Newington, Connecticut. we chose to move becouse we wanted to start afresh together.
im know a doctor and i have been for 3 years. levi is a screen writer. we both bring in alot of money.
so thats what happend since i last saw you.

me and levi

#37 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hi,I'm Aven Cassandra Rachel. Yes, my last name really is Rachel,cool isn't it. Well anyway I'm 23 and in college.I live in Tullahoma,Tennessee.My dream is to become a lawyer. I have straight naturally dark hair which I've dyed red and my eyes are blue. Currently I'm single,well it's confusing.I'm casually dating

Well 4 years have passed since you last saw me. I'm 27 now and am working at a small law firm as a criminal justice lawyer. I am now married! DH's name is Caleb Asher Braun. He's also 27.He has wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. We met at the library.We both reached for the same book...*sigh* lol So we got to talking and I found out he's an architect and actually had helped design my firm's building! After several months of dating,he popped the question at my parents house and I (of course) said yes(: A few months later,we wed in a small ceremony in his parents backyard. We honeymooned in gorgeous Dublin,Ireland(not that we saw much of it lol). After Caleb and mine's return from the land o'the Irish, we settled down in Ripley, Mississippi – we relocate because of an ill family member.
Caleb and Aven Braun<3

#38 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

Linnea Audrey Wightman-Meyer

I'm a 23 year old College graduate, born in Corpus Christi, Texas. I graduated from College this past May with honours and a Bachelor in Science in Criminal Justice. I'm now doing an internship at a local law firm working closely with the NYPD's Special Victims Division in New York City.
I have been married for one year to the love of my life, Henry Roman Meyer, a 25 year old Architect whom I met in a bar three years ago. We're a match made in heaven; not only are we similar in appearance, Henry having blonde, straight hair and hazel eyes, but also in our interests.
We had been dating for 2 years and things were moving slowly, when out of the blue as we were watching TV on a Monday night, Henry started asking me about our future together. We talked about our careers, he asked me how many kids I wanted.. and suddenly he was kneeling down on our carpet, pulling out an engagement ring from his jeans pocket. Of course I accepted... I'd be a fool not to. We got married the following June, in my local church. My sisters organised the honeymoon and sent us on a trip to New York City, New York. We loved it so much up there, that when Henry got his promotion (That came with a surprise relocation to Nassau, New York) I was thrilled. We moved 2 months later!

#39 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

My name is Poppy Caroline Vogel. I'm a 26 year old First Grade Teacher. I'm married to an amazing man named Gideon Hugo Vogel. He is 24 year old with wavy black hair and blue eyes. We met when he transferred to my college and I was asked by the Admissions Office to give him a tour. He is currently working in his dream job as an architect. He proposed at our favorite restaurant exactly 2 years after we met! We got married in an amazing ceremony in his parents backyard followed by a fantastic honeymoon in Milan, Italy. Shortly after we were married, Gideon's father fell ill with a rare disease so the whole family packed up and moved to Ripley, Mississippi, the home of the leading expert in his field.

#40 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

{24} Rose Adelaide Towell

~attending med school

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

~married