• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 twilight6721

twilight6721

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

I've started a new story and even thougt the idea is still scattered I'm having alot of trouble finding a name I like for the main character. These are the names I've tried so and really haven't fit her:
Scarlette
Winter
Willow

Here's a little description if it helps: She has black hair with really bright blue or green eyes (i havent decided), petite built, only 5' 3" or 5' 4". She's half shape-shifter and half vampire.

Also I don't have a name for the woman who she calls her mother. This woman has brownish hair...on the lighter side but not quite blond, she has hazel eyes and is a tall and slender woman. Any suggestions on her name or even her characterisitics would be appreciated. I'd prefer older sounding names but modern ones would work too for some of the other characters. Any comments or opinions would be GREATLY and more than likely many suggestions will be used!!! ^.^
Thanks,
amanda

#2 Karin Marie

Karin Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:My Husband & Daughters, Being a Mom,Reading, Baby Names, Hello Kitty, Anything Cupcakes & Strawberries, SAHM, Animals, Nature, Writing Poetry, Reading Poetry, Music, Cooking/Baking, etc

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:14 PM

For the daughter:

Violet/Violett/Violette
Jade
Ruby
Margaret
Echo
Indigo
January
Lilith
Raven
Shadow
Starling
Valkyrie
Waverly
Lux
Lavender

For the mother:

Hazel
Esme
Kathleen
Imogen/Imogene
Pearl
Ruth/Ruthann
Flora
Faye
Héloise
Edith
Edna
Elaine
Gloria
Margot
Odette
Phèdre
Roxanne
Dawn
Stella
Thelma

Hope that helps! =)

#3 ChristieLovestoWrite

ChristieLovestoWrite

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:24 AM

I've started a new story and even thougt the idea is still scattered I'm having alot of trouble finding a name I like for the main character. These are the names I've tried so and really haven't fit her:
Scarlette
Winter
Willow

Here's a little description if it helps: She has black hair with really bright blue or green eyes (i havent decided), petite built, only 5' 3" or 5' 4". She's half shape-shifter and half vampire.

Also I don't have a name for the woman who she calls her mother. This woman has brownish hair...on the lighter side but not quite blond, she has hazel eyes and is a tall and slender woman. Any suggestions on her name or even her characterisitics would be appreciated. I'd prefer older sounding names but modern ones would work too for some of the other characters. Any comments or opinions would be GREATLY and more than likely many suggestions will be used!!! ^.^
Thanks,
amanda

For the daughter (main character) :
Arinda / Areenda
Esther
Adeline
Leona / Leon (From Leo or tiger)
Helena / Elena (I like these)
Harvey (boyish)
Josephine or Jordin but called Jo
Deirdre
Deandra

For the mother:
Gilda / Hilda
Carmen
Cameron
Angelina / Angelica
Victoria
Ellen / Helen
Daisy
Violet

#4 Jessica J

Jessica J

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:Worship, singing, writing songs, being with friends and loved ones, reading, and watching movies.

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:22 AM

Scarlette
Winter
Willow

Thanks,
amanda

For the daughter ....Definately Raven
For the mother ....Victoria...Vivien ....Evelyn....Eloise

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

I like Hannah for the "mother" because I feel that it fits the discription and it sounds like someone who would be nuturing.
For the main character I like a few names...Bryn, Edie, Wren, or Grey.

#6 SweetEvie

SweetEvie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

For the girl, try Raeven. For the mom, I'm thinking Astrid or Audrey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users