Photo

Megan Alice’s story congrats game GIRLS & GUYS CAN PLAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#61 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

{25} Lily Florence Jackson

~~born: August 25, 1994

~~from: Vancouver, British Columbia

{27} Alexander Noah Blake

~~born: December 7, 1992

~~from: Calgary, Alberta

{8} Nathaniel Ryan // Emma Katherine

~~born: June 17, 2012

~~from: Vancouver, British Columbia

{6} Hugo Edward // Audrey Hope

~~born: April 10, 2014

~~from: Vancouver, BC

{0} Bethany Aurora

~~born: May 16, 2020

~~

July 6, 2012

Dear Diary,

Today Alex and I brought home the babies! After two long weeks at the hospital, Nate and Emma are home. Albeit, its only my parents guest room, but it finally feels like we are a proper family. Nine months ago I never would have predicted such a happy ending for me and the twins but with the love of Alex and the support of my family I've made it. Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet as great a guy as Alex.

When I first met him and I was only six weeks pregnant I thought there had never been a worse time to meet such a wonderful man. I was just about to become a mother to two babies without their father's help. But our love grew quickly and a short six months later I knew there was no one else I wanted in mine and my babies lives. It has been a whirlwind romance but I would not have had it any other way.

Lily

~~

May 10, 2014

Dear Diary,

I have not slept in a month. A whole month and all I've had is an hour of sleep here and a short nap there. I can tell you first hand, having newborn twins and another set of twins under two is excrutiating! But in the end it's worth it when they smile for the first or take their first steps. We hit another milestone today: the twins are officially a month old. Which means it has also been a month since we lost the third baby. I still feel empty without triplets in the house but I know that our Angel Boy is watching over us.

We are also celebrating something else this week: mine and Alex's eight month anniversary! Although it is not a traditional anniversary we never actually got to celebrate six months so we are using eight months instead. My parents have agreed to watch the kids for a night while Alex and I drive down to the beach we were married at on September 8, 2013. I can't wait for a peaceful night's sleep!

Lily

~~

June 25, 2020

Dear Diary,

Our baby girl Bethany is a little more than a month old now and she is such an angel. She hardly cries at night and feeds on schedule everyday. She is such a blessing amid the chaos of our four other kids. Nate, Emma, Hugo and Audrey are full of energy and always running around the house, screaming. But Beth's four older siblings love her too pieces and are so gentle with her.

Emma has an especially soft spot for Bethany Aurora as she is the one who chose the middle name 'Aurora' after Sleeping Beauty. We fell in love with the name right away and knew that the perfect first name would be to honour my grandmother Elizabeth. Alex and I are so happy to have another little girl even though she was somewhat a surprise.

Lily

#62 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

Me: Amaryllis Olivia Helliwell {25}

Mr Right: Harrison Matthew Helliwell {27}

The twins: Jerrica Molly Cullen and Shyanne Emma Cullen {8}

The triplets: Esmeralda Hope Helliwell, Perdita Faith Helliwell and Sarabi Grace Helliwell {6}

Our baby girl: Maybelle Daisy Helliwell {nb}

Amy and Harry with Rica, Shy, Ally, Dita, Abi and May

Dita chooses Daisy after Upsy Daisy from In The Night Garden, and we agree as our back garden is covered in daises during the spring time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Levi Jacob Hale {27}

Miss Right: Holly Marie Hale {25}

The twins: Austyn Joel Hale and Eryn Savannah Hale {8}

The triplets: Alice Joy Hale, Cleo Amity Hale and Lucy Constance Hale {6}

Our baby girl: Ella Rosemary Hale {nb}

Levi and Holly with Austyn, Eryn, Alice, Cleo, Lucy and Ella

Lucy chooses Rosemary after the sweet old lady who teaches her piano, because she says that she's more like a granny to her than a piano teacher. We think it's sweet, and agree to use Rosemary as Ella's middle name.

#63 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

{25} Amaryllis Jade Potter

~~born: November 3rd, 1994

~~from: Richmond, Virginia

{27} Kain Harrison Fasbender

~~born: September 12th, 1992

~~from: Westchester, New York

{8} Hunter Dalton & Logan Noah

~~born: June 20th, 2012

{6} Amelia Constance & Olivia Prudence

~~born: May 6th, 2014

{0} Eleanor Aurora

~~born: May 16, 2020

~~

July 8th, 2012

Dear Diary,

Today Kain and I brought home the babies! After two long weeks at the hospital, Hunter and Logan are home. Albeit, its only my Kain's parents guest room, but it finally feels like we are a proper family. Nine months ago I never would have predicted such a happy ending for me and the twins but with the love of Kain and the support of our family I've made it. Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet as great a guy as Kain

When I first met him and I was only six weeks pregnant I thought there had never been a worse time to meet such a wonderful man. I was just about to become a mother to two babies without their father's help. But our love grew quickly and a short six months later I knew there was no one else I wanted in mine and my babies lives. It has been a whirlwind romance but I would not have had it any other way.

Amaryllis

~~

June 27th, 2014

Dear Diary,

I have not slept in a month. A whole month and all I've had is an hour of sleep here and a short nap there. I can tell you first hand, having newborn twins and another set of twins just barely two is excrutiating! But in the end it's worth it when they smile for the first or take their first steps. We hit another milestone today: the twins are officially a month old. Which means it has also been a month since we lost the third baby. I still feel empty without triplets in the house but I know that our Angel Girl is watching over us.

We are also celebrating something else this week: mine and Kain's eight month anniversary! Although it is not a traditional anniversary we never actually got to celebrate six months so we are using eight months instead. Kain's parents have agreed to watch the kids for a night while Kain and I drive down to the beach we were married at on October 11th, 2013. I can't wait for a peaceful night's sleep!

Amaryllis

~~

June 25, 2020

Dear Diary,

Our baby girl Eleanor is a little more than a month old now and she is such an angel. She hardly cries at night and feeds on schedule everyday. She is such a blessing amid the chaos of our four other kids. Hunter, Logan, Amelia and Olivia
are full of energy and always running around the house, screaming. But Ellie's four older siblings love her too pieces and are so gentle with her.

Olivia has an especially soft spot for Eleanor Aurora as she is the one who chose the middle name 'Aurora' after Sleeping Beauty. We fell in love with the name right away and knew that the perfect first name would be to honour my grandmother Ellen. Kain and I are so happy to have another little girl even though she was somewhat a surprise.

Amaryllis

#64 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

Azalea 'Leah' Grace Potter [25]
Joseph 'JJ' Jacob Potter [27]
Matthew 'Matt' James Potter [8]
Nicholas 'Nick' Andrew Potter [8]
Amelia 'Amy' Grace Potter [6]
Sebastian 'Seb' Paul Potter [6]
Thomas 'Tom' John Potter [6]
Elizabeth 'Beth' Jasmine Potter [0]

#65 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

ME: Poppy Jessica Sawyer (25)

DH: Evan Richard Harrison (27)

DD/DD: Dylan Michael & Joel Nathan (8.5)

DD/DD/DD: Jenny Hope, Sarah Grace & Vanessa Mary (6)

DD: Louise Charlotte (nb)

-Jenny wanted to use Charlie as the middle name from 'Good luck Charlie'. We told her Charlie washer nickname and asked if Charlotte would be okay and she agreed.

#66 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

DW: Lily Grace Granger-Lira (25)
DH: Michael Everett Lira (27)
DD/DD from another man: Ella Megan Granger-Lira / Sonia Scarlett Granger-Lira (8)
DD/DD/DD: Sarah Serenity Granger-Lira / Lucy Prudence Granger-Lira / Alice True Granger-Lira (6)
DD: Elizabeth Candace Granger-Lira (nb)

A few months before giving birth to my youngest, my grandmother passed away. The whole family had been very close to her. Ella and Sonia came to me and suggested we give the baby Grandma's name, Elizabeth. I though this was a fantastic idea. While we were trying to decide a middle name, Lucy suggested Candace from her favorite show "Phineas and Ferb". It stuck and we love it.

#67 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Calhoun

[25] Rose Elodie

~born: Oct 8, 1994

[27] Joshua Rhys

~born: Nov 14, 1992

[7] Benjamin Tyler // William Zachary

~born: Aug 19, 2012

[5] Arthur James // Audrey Faith // Amelia Honor

~born June 25, 2014

[0] Lucy Clarabel

~born May 30, 2020

Posted Image

June 26, 2020

Yesterday was the triplets sixth birthday. We had all their friends over, played games in the backyard and then had a cake with Thomas the Tank Engine on it. Thomas and his friends are all five of the kids favourite toys. This birthday was especially hectic because of our new baby Lucy. She is 4 weeks old tomorrow and is giving Josh and I a run for our money.

11 months ago when Josh and I decided to go off the pill, we didn't know we would become pregnant so quickly. But sure enough, we were pregnant with a little baby girl (just one! thank god!). Unfortunately when I was seven months pregnant my grandmother Louise passed away. So we chose to name the baby after her. As well, the kids got to choose the middle name and they chose Clarabel from Thomas and Friends.

Rose

#68 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Me & My Current Family:

Azalea Jessica - ME (Lea)
Cameron James-My wonderful hubby (Cam)

Charolotte Hope - twin 1 (Lottie)
Christina Faith- twin 2 (Chrissy)

Luke Earnest-Triplet 1
Wendy Constance- Triplet 2
Thomas Noble - triplet 3

Dear Diary,
I'm gonna do it. I'm off birth control. I'm sick of it. I don't care if I get pregnant again. It'll be ok, if I do. We've proven that. A week after the triplets were born, I finished college. Cam got a raise. I almost immediately got a job as a nurse practioner. Soon after that, we bought a 7 bedroom house. We still have room for a baby. The girls share a room most of the time. Chrissy loves the boys room. But Charolotte and Wendy love each other, Lottie will be a great mommy one day. I love watching Cam and Chrissy. Before the boys were born, she was his little boy, she went everywhere with him and played in the yard all day. Luke and Thomas are my thieves and munchkins. They are hungry little boys. A couple days ago they discovered Spider-Man. And they STILL love Thomas the Tank Engine. It's so cute watching them bounce around the house and tackle Daddy, the bad guy. :) Cam loves being a dad. They are his precious. He doesn't even care that Chrissy and Charolotte aren't his, that they have a different dad. To him, it doesn't matter. He was the one present at their birth.

Dear Diary
I have the pregnancy symptoms. But I haven't missed it yet so I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

Dear Diary
I feel awful. Cam's taking me to the Doctor later. We both took today off work. The doctor had to take some tests, and then announced, "you're definitely pregnant." Cams face lit up. I told you he loves being a dad. I love being a mom.

Dear Diary
Grand Mary died today. She was my fathers mom, and we were really close. I'm glad she's not suffering anymore. She was really old and she had a happy life. But now she is young in heaven again. :) we also found out the baby was a girl. The twins suggested we name her Marylyn. After Gran. And Luke wanted to name her Harry. after Harry Osbourn in Spider-Man. Thomas agreed. Wendy made it a compromise by saying, " What if Spot's (Wendy's name for the baby) name is Marylyn Harriett? Harriett is a girly version of Harry? How bout? Puh-lease?" I loved seeing the kids work together. We all agreed and Cam loved it, he loved the name Harriett.

#69 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Five years later, you decide to come off the pill. You don’t try for a baby, but if it happens it happens. You fall pregnant pretty soon and the scan reveals that, thank God, it’s just the one this time. A healthy baby girl. We decide after my grandma, Elizabeth, who passed away. Amelia and Lucy pick out Lizzy's middle name. They decide to choose Aurora, after their favorite Disney princesses.

LN: Johanns

DW: Magnolia Sophie {nee Whitaker} [24]

DH: Jace Ryan [26]

DS/DS: Connor Lucas & Zachary Taylor [8 1/2]

DS/DD/DD: Oliver Cole & Amelia Honor & Lucy Grace [6]

DD: Elizabeth Aurora [nb]

Jace & Maggie Johanns +

Connor, Zach, Oliver, Amelia, Lucy, & Lizzy

#70 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

me: Violet Erin Jackson {26}

-born April 5, 1995

him: Archer Nicholas Blackwell {28}

-born July 17, 1993

ds/dd: Charles Adrian / Olivia Molly {8}

-born June 26, 2013

ds/ds/ds: Hugo Michael / Flynn Jeremiah / Toby John {6}

-born May 1, 2015

dd: Lucy Flora {0}

-born March 18, 2021

Five years after the triplets, I hesitatingly came off the pill. Archie and I weren't proactively trying for a baby but we were open to the possibility. A couple months later, a pregnancy test let us know that we were pregnant. Luckily when we went for our first ultrasound the technician could only find one heartbeat belonging to a little baby girl.

When I was seven months pregnant, my grandmother passed away suddenly. I knew right away that our baby girl would be named after her.

On March 18, 2021 our precious princess is born. We name her Lucy Flora Blackwell; the Lucy after my grandmother Louisa's nickname, and the Flora after a character from Babar.

#71 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

LN: Summers

DH: Logan Elijah

DW: Ginger Olivia

DS/DS: Matthew Isaac and Michael Isaiah

DD/DS/DS: Wendy Grace and Joshua Calum and Jasper Fletcher

DD: Maggie Claire

Matt and Michael picked Maggie after their grandmother, Margret. Jasper decided on Claire, after his "girlfriend" at the time.

#72 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

ME: Lily Erin Granger
DH: Graeme Logan Hennessy

DD/DD: Madison Ashley/Julia Morgan
DS/DD/DD: Luke Nicholas/Belle Prudence/Amelia Verity
DD: Anna Dora (Belle picked this from "Dora the Explorer"

#73 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Violet Isabel Finch (24)

Devin Mitchell Butler (26)

Lucas Dustin & Sean Robert (8)

Alice Patience / Jane Verity / Celia Hope (6)

Louisa Molly* (0)

* - Jane chose the middle name Molly after her grandmother's dog.

The Butler Family

Violet, Devin, Luke, Sean, Alice, Jane, Celia, & Lulu

#74 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

Lily Jessica Norris Saint (me)
Andrew Colin Saint (my husband)

Thomas Carson Spencer Saint (a son, twin to Chandler)
Chandler Seth Tyler Saint (a son, twin to Thomas)
Ashton Lucas Blake Saint (a son, triplet with Briley and Lane)
Briley Nathaniel Jude Saint (a son, triplet with Ashton and Lane)
Lane Malachi Hudson Saint (a son, triplet with Ashton and Briley)
May Briar Rosalie Saint (a daughter)

#75 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

LN: Androl

DW: Aster Isabella
DH: Corbin Lukas

DS/DD: Matthew Scott & Catherine Brooke
DS/DS/DS: Joshua Lennon, Marlon Tyler, & Sebastian James
DD: Alizabeth Summer (Mars suggested Summer since she's born in the summer time)

Corbin & Aster Androl w/ Matty, Cat, Josh, Mars, Seb, & Aliza.

#76 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Name: Orchid Amelia Samuels (nee Nicolson)

Mr Right: Dakota Alex Samuels

DD/DD: Alyssa Danielle/Sierra Courtney
DD/DD/DD: Aurora Grace/Ariel Hope/Amelia Faith
DD: Beth Twilight (Twilight because of Ariel's favourite TV character)

#77 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Five years later, you decide to come off the pill. You don’t try for a baby, but if it happens it happens. You fall pregnant pretty soon and the scan reveals that, thank God, it’s just the one this time. A healthy baby girl.

Unfortunately, your grandmother dies when you are seven months pregnant. The twins suggest naming your baby after her. Her name is either Elizabeth, Mary, Louisa, Ellen, Mabel, Margaret or Anne (your choice). You agree on the twins choice of name (your grandmother’s name or a variation) for your daughter’s first name. One of the triplets Savannah decides on the middle name. Pick a middle name that sounds like a six years old might have chosen it and give a reason (i.e. a character from his/her favourite TV show, etc).
Her name; Annaliese Quinn

You have the baby about a month after the triplets sixth birthday. The twins are eight and a half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users