#781 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

Say: Oh, my, how did that happen?

Think: I like Sawyer Ezra as a combo, though Sawyer isn't really my style. I adore Ezra, though.

Meet my daughter, Ada Calypso {7}. We're on our way to her brothers' baseball game. Their names are Henry Atlas {13} and Jack Perseus {11}.

#782 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

"Nice to meet you, Ada! Are you good at cheering them on?"

Think: I love all of the names! I can't tell which I like more. They are perfectly paired, and go great as siblings.

// This is my daughter, Rosemary Elsa Scout {4}. Her brothers Silas Alistair John {9} and Bennett Leo Shepherd {6} are with their dad at a car show. //

#783 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

Say: Do you like cars, Rosemary?

Think: Rosemary, Silas are a bit too old fashioned so my taste. Alistair is nms, and Elsa is too trendy and reminds me of Frozen the disney princes. Bennett Leo is very handsome name! i like it. 

// Meet my son Audric Elliot, and we are on our way to watch his two sisters, Danica Maree & Lilac Annette, perform at a ballet recital. //

#784 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

"What a supportive brother you are, Audric!"

Think: I love Elliot and Lilac, but the rest of the names aren't my style. Lilac Annette is a perfect combo, though.

// Meet my son, James Logan {2}, and my daughter, Vivienne Poppy {3}. //

#785 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Say: Hi, Vivienne. Are you a good big sister to your baby brother?

Think: I LOVE James, classic and handsome :wub: Vivienne Poppy is gorgeous.

Meet my BG twins,  Hayden Andrew & Havana Ashley (7) and I'm pregnant with all boy triplets. They're names are gonna  Adam Lane,  Ambrose Dean &  Allan Seth

#786 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

"Quite the bunch you will have!"

Think: Hayden Andrew is really handsome! I like Ashley, but prefer it on boys. Allan Seth is great, so solid but not long. I love Lane. The rest of the names aren't my style.

// Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to our neck of the woods. These are my sons, Hudson Rory {8}, Connor Simon {6}, and Finn Cormac {3}. //

#787 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:30 AM

Say: Hi! You must have your hands full with three boys.

Think: The only one name I don't like is Cormac. It always seems to be said Cor-mick or Cor-mac with an overemphasis on each syllable so they sound separated. My favorite is Hudson Rory. It just sounds right. Connor Simon seems like the "safe" name but its still a good name.

My daughters are right about your boys' ages. Sylvia Echo is the older of the two, she's 9 and Dahlia Marceline is five, she's the outgoing one. We're in the middle of adopting a 3 year old. His name will be Henry Arkady.

#788 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

Say: Are you girls excited for you new brother?

Think: Sylvia, Henry, and Dahlia make a cute sibset, but the middle names are nms. 

//Meet my sons, Jacoby Zeus(7), and Milo Perseus (2), and their sister Ava Calypso (5). We just came back from a trip in Disneyland yesterday//

#789 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

Say: Wow, did you guys have fun in Disney?

Think: I like the Greek Mythology associations with the middle names, and the first names go well together but aren't really my style.

This is my daughter, Essie {age 7}, who just got home from soccer practice. Her full name is Odessa June.

#790 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

Say: Hi Essie, did you have fun at soccer?
Think: Essie is adorable! Odessa isn't my style, but it's nice paired with June.

These are my twins Vivian Eloise and Margot Isabella (7), and my baby Clare Ophelia (1)

#791 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

"Nice to meet you! You look so much alike!"

Think: Adorable names, and perfectly paired!

// Meet my son, August Hansel {3}. His older sister, Flora Wendy {7} is at school. Their dad is an English Professor, and I am a librarian, so naturaly we gave our children literary names. //

#792 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:37 PM

Say: I bet they'll grow up to be bookworms!

Think: I adore August Hansel. Flora is lovely and though Wendy is not my style I love the literary theme through all the names.

This is my son, Jase {age 3}, whose full name is Jason Timothy. My husband is at home with our three-month-old daughter, Elle Beatrice. 

#793 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Say: Hello, Jase! You having fun with your mom?

Think: Jason and Elle are nms, but I like the way Timothy and Beatrice pair up nicely. 

These are my twin daughters, Sutton Eloise and Ellis Monroe. My son is at the movies with his father, his name is Lennox Joseph. 

#794 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

Say: Hi girls, do you think Lennox is having fun?

Think: I adore both Sutton and Monroe for boys, Eloise is very pretty, but I don't like Ellis on a girl. Lennox Joseph is very handsome.

This is my son Brogan James (6), and my daughter Hermione Grace (2). We're expecting our third next week, and are planning on calling him/her Rainer Edmund or Andromeda Lily.

#795 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:38 AM

"Nice to meet you two! Are you ready to be a big sister, Hermione?"

Think: I like Brogan James and Hermione Grace, they are cute and make a great sibset. I also really like Rainer Edmund. Andromeda Lily is not my style, but it fits next to Hermione. 

// This is my son, Jensen Isaac {8}. His brother Sawyer Obadiah {4} over there was adopted from Ethiopia last year. //

#796 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:12 AM

Say: Hi, Jensen! Do you like having a new brother to play with?

Think: Jensen and Sawyer aren't my style, but I think they go well together as sibling names. Obadiah is not my style but if it's Ethiopian that's a nice connection to his heritage. Isaac is handsome and I do think Jensen Isaac is a nice combo.

These are my twin boys, Ezra Gray and Hugo Chase. They're two months old today.

#797 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

Say: They're so sweet!
Think: Love Grey and Hugo but Ezra and Chase aren't my style.

This is my son Emory Felix (3) and my daughter Cecilia Jane (1)

#798 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

"Nice to meet you! Those are some super cool shoes, Emory! Are they fast?"

Think: I love their names! Emory has been growing on me lately, it's on the edge of my list.  :wub: 

// I'm the mom of twins. Harper Elliot is the little blonde boy on the swings, and Lane Theodore is the one dressed like Iron Man hanging from the monkey bars. Their fourth birthday is tomorrow! //

#799 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Say: They grow up so fast, don't they?

Think: I am among the few who really adore Harper on a boy, and I think it goes nice with Lane. Both combos go really well, and I think the only problem you could have is that Elliot can also be a unisex name, but it's not that big of a deal since Elliot is predominantly male. Overall, really handsome sibset  :wub: 

Here are my four-month-old triplets, Ciaran Jack, Ronan Luke, and Lorcan Brice. I also have a four-year-old son, Finnegan Lee "Finn" who is playing on the playground with his older cousins. Our last name is O'Connor and my maiden name was McIntyre, so they're quite the little Irish boys.

#800 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

Say: How sweet!
Think: I love Ciaran Jack and Finnegan Lee but the other aren't ny style. They all go well together though.

My twins Ari Nathanael and Nell Andromeda will be fice next month. Their younger brother Jay Sebastian just turned two, and I'm expecting my fourth soon. It's a girl and we're planning on calling her Evie Clementine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users