#21 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)
1-3

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)
Dark brown & Blue/Gray

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?

3 siblings. Older brother - SWG (First & Middle names), younger sister - VM (First & middle), younger brother - ML (first and middle)

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Girls
1. Maci
2. Violet
3. Sophia (Sophie)
4. Cassidy
5. Rebekah
6. Tessa
7. Johanna
8. Jana
9. Daisy
10. Amelia
11. Claire
12. Elisabeth
Boys -
1. Toby
2. Isaiah
3. Zane
4. Lyle
5. Lathan
6. Blake
7. Amos
8. Flynn
9. Rhys (Reese)
10. Reilly
11. Lucas
12. Jace

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Nicholas Sparks, Stephenie Meyer, L.J. Smith J.K. Rowling & Amelia Earhart

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?
Play with Barbies, Play outside and Play video games. I think I was a girly with a tomboy side as well

#22 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

1. 1-3 (preferably 2)
2. Auburn hair and dark brown eyes
3. Yes, N.C.B
4. Georgia, Savannah, Aria, Kaiya, Clara, Adeline, Nova, Summer, Charlotte, Faith, Ivy, Violet,
Tyler, Mason, William, Ezra, Caleb, Micah, Benjamin, Jesse, Isaac, Finley, Felix, Leo
5. Andrew Garfield, Ellen Degeneres and Emma Stone
6. Probably go to the playground and go on the swings. Umm both sorta, I didn't mind getting dirty but I also like to play with Barbies.

You meet your husband, Alexander Thomas Percy, when your job transfers you to London. He works for that branch of your company, and the two of you work together everyday. You develop feelings for each other almost immediately, and after a month he asks you out for dinner. It goes exceedingly well, and you two begin a relationship. You date for two years before getting married. You move in to his three bedroom condo with him after your honeymoon. A month later, a pregnancy test comes back positive! You're going to have your first child!!

Alexander: Here

On March 20th, you give birth to a handsome boy. You name him William Isaac. He looks so similar to Alexander, which you love. You decide to quit your job and stay at home with William, and you love every minute being with your boy. Day by day, he grows and you love him more and more. He loves to laugh and smile, and he generally doesn't cry.

William's nursery: Here

You and Alexander talk about having another child, and you decide to start trying. You soon become pregnant with another boy! William is so excited to get to have a sibling to play with, and you're glad that he will be a big brother. On the 4th of July, you give birth to Ezra Nicholas. Ezra is a sweet boy from day one.

Ezra's nursery: Here

You and Alexander feel that two kids is the perfect amount. You love your boys so dearly. They look more and more like Alexander every day! William is your quieter one, he's friendly but tends to do more just smiling than actual talking. Ezra is high energy and he never meets a stranger, ever. They are a perfect mix of personalities.

William: Here
Ezra: Here
  • Cascadia likes this

#23 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

1. 3-4

2. Brown hair, blue eyes.

3. Yes, R.G. and L.E.

4. GIRLS- Aubrey, Rosalie, Clarissa, Ava, Madeline (pronounced Mad-uh-LINE), Emerson, Juliet. BOYS- Tristan. I know that's not 12 of each gender, but that's all I've got at the moment.

5. Theo James, Kenny Chesney, and Luke Bryan.

6. My favorite thing to do as a kid was to go camping. I think I was a tomboy as a kid, maybe a little bit of both.

You are on a business trip to Los Angeles when you meet your husband, Theodore Peter "Theo" James. He had been one of your favorite actors, and then you two met by chance and got to know each other well. You dated him for two years, and then you were married! You moved in with him after your wedding. He has a six bedroom house in Beverly Hills.

Theo: Here
House: Here

After a year of marriage, you find yourself pregnant! You are very excited. You have always wanted to be a mother! You get the news that you will be having a girl, so you begin working on little princess's nursery. You can't wait until she arrives, and apparently she can't wait to arrive, either, because four weeks before the due date, on July 18th, little Ava Scarlett joins your family.

Ava's nursery: Here

Little Ava is the light of your life. She has a bubbly personality, even though she does cry a good bit. You and Theo begin talking about having another, and it doesn't take long to get pregnant. You are having another girl! On April 4th, she arrives. You name her Madeline Estella. She is beautiful! Her nursery is adorable and ready for her when she gets home from the hospital. It is themed like the books from where she got her name, Madeline. Ava also got a room change, she updated her nursery into something fit for a "big girl."

Madeline's nursery: Here
Ava's room: Here

Ava and Madeline are starting to grow, and you love them both so much. You and Theo try for another child, and you are blessed with the pregnancy of yet another girl. On February 28th, Juliet Grey joins your family. She's as sweet as can be, and she cries considerably less than both Ava and Madeline. As you finish decorating a room for Juliet's nursery, you also give Madeline an update to her room, with a bigger bed.

Juliet's nursery: Here
Madeline's room: Here

You and Theo decide you want one more child, so you begin trying again. After a little bit, you become pregnant with yet another girl! On November 7th, Emerson Ruby joins your family. Just like you did with your other girls, when you are working on the nursery, you go ahead and update Juliet's room.

Emerson's nursery: Here
Juliet's room: Here

You love each of your girls and how different their personalities are. You feel like your family is perfectly complete.

Ava: Here
Madeline: Here
Juliet: Here
Emerson: Here

#24 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

1. How many kids would you like?

2-4

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes?

Dark blonde hair, Blue eyes

2 sisters: DE & MC and 1 brother: MCA

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like.

Boys: Matthew, Andrew, Samuel, Benjamin, Malachi, Jack, Henry, Sebastian, Isaiah, Garrett, Micah, & Isaac
Girls: Meredith, Catherine, Aniston, Arizona, Abigail, Felicity, Sofia, Saige, Rhiannon, Leighton, Savannah, & Daphne

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

-John Lennon
-Jennifer Aniston
-Jim Morrison

I was definitely a tomboy. I played soccer, basketball, and softball. And I loved playing in the woods near my house with the neighbor kids.

You marry Tate Christopher Rutherford very young - right after you graduate high school. You both attend the same college and live in a two bedroom apartment together about two miles from the university campus.

Tate: Here

Three years go by and you're surprised with a positive pregnancy test. Luckily, you only have three months until you are graduating from college. You finish out college, and you get a short term job as a photographer. You use the money you earn to buy some things for the baby boy you have on the way. You decorate an adorable nursery in the second bedroom in your and Tate's apartment. On November 1st, you give birth to Henry Samuel.

Henry's nursery: Here

Henry is the light of your life, you love him lots! You watch him through all of his "firsts" like first word, first step, first tooth, etc. You begin to want another child, a sibling for Henry. You talk about it with Tate, and he agrees that you should try. It doesn't take very long to become pregnant yet again! You find out you are having another boy. You begin working on how you're going to fit Henry and baby boy #2 in one room, and you have a really inventive idea, one that Henry loves! On May 2nd, you give birth to Jack Ethan.

Henry & Jack's room: Here

You and Tate begin talking, and you talk to the boys', too, about having another child. Everyone agrees that one more would be the perfect number. It doesn't take you long to get pregnant! In your two bedroom apartment, you think Henry and Jack probably feel cramped. You talk to them about getting their own room, but both of them surprise you when they say they'd rather share, even with the new baby coming! On December 25th, Christmas day, a third boy joins your family. You name him Andrew Micah.

The boy's room: Here

THE END :)

Henry: Here
Jack: Here
Andrew: Here
--btw, love the sibset :)
  • CLA likes this

#25 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

- 4/5/6

- Auburn hair and green eyes

- 2 sisters (AT, PM), 1 brother (RA), 2 half-sisters (CM, MM), 2 half-brothers (SL, SM)

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

- Boys (Noah, Mason, Fergus, Theo, Bruno, Nello, Carter, Boden, Henry, Claude, Cohen, Clarke) Girls (Cecily, Aurelia, Thea, Blythe, Mila, Pearl, Lucille, Sierra, Vera, Azalea, Ariel, Stella)

- Jessie J, Chloë Grace Moretz & Leonardo DiCaprio

- I loved climbing trees but I usually had my doll with me aswell. I loved nature and being outside. I spent a lot of time at the beach.

#26 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

1-3

Dark brown & Blue/Gray

3 siblings. Older brother - SWG (First & Middle names), younger sister - VM (First & middle), younger brother - ML (first and middle)

Girls
1. Maci
2. Violet
3. Sophia (Sophie)
4. Cassidy
5. Rebekah
6. Tessa
7. Johanna
8. Jana
9. Daisy
10. Amelia
11. Claire
12. Elisabeth
Boys -
1. Toby
2. Isaiah
3. Zane
4. Lyle
5. Lathan
6. Blake
7. Amos
8. Flynn
9. Rhys (Reese)
10. Reilly
11. Lucas
12. Jace

Nicholas Sparks, Stephenie Meyer, L.J. Smith J.K. Rowling & Amelia Earhart

Play with Barbies, Play outside and Play video games. I think I was a girly with a tomboy side as well

You and your husband, James Riley "Jay" Nolan, began dating right as college started. You dated all through college and directly after, you get married. You buy a house together. It has two bedrooms and is in a quaint little part of town.

Jay: Here

Jay gets a great job, and you start to want a family. Jay thinks it would be great to have a kid, too, so the two of you begin trying. Six months later, you're pregnant with a little boy! You can't wait until he joins your family! You convert your second bedroom into a cute nursery for him, and you buy him some little outfits. On May 3rd, Lyle Garrison arrives! He looks so much like both you and Jay.

Lyle's nursery: Here
[some of] Lyle's baby clothes: Here, Here, and Here

Lyle is a very sweet boy, very active. You love watching him grow! By surprise, you find that you are expecting another baby! You and Jay begin to look for a bigger house to fit your growing family. You find a great four bedroom house not far from where you are currently living. As you move in, you give Lyle a "big boy" room and your coming baby a nursery. You gave Lyle bunk beds because he loves to have his cousin, Amos Hunter, over for sleepovers. Amos is your sister Valerie Madison's son. On January 19th, you give birth to the beautiful Amelia Violet.

Lyle's room: Here
Amelia's nursery: Here
[some of] Amelia's baby clothes: Here, Here, & Here

You and Jay are very happy with your family of four. Lyle is a great big brother, even better than you imagined he'd be. You start to think about having another child, and you decide it is something you want to do. Not long later, you are pregnant! You convert your spare bedroom into another nursery for your coming daughter. On September 12th, she arrives. You name your sweet girl Sophia Indie.

Amelia's room: H e r e
Sophia's nursery: Here

With three kids, you and Jay feel your family is complete.

Lyle: Here
Amelia: Here
Sophia: Here

#27 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

- 4/5/6

- Auburn hair and green eyes

- 2 sisters (AT, PM), 1 brother (RA), 2 half-sisters (CM, MM), 2 half-brothers (SL, SM)

- Boys (Noah, Mason, Fergus, Theo, Bruno, Nello, Carter, Boden, Henry, Claude, Cohen, Clarke) Girls (Cecily, Aurelia, Thea, Blythe, Mila, Pearl, Lucille, Sierra, Vera, Azalea, Ariel, Stella)

- Jessie J, Chloë Grace Moretz & Leonardo DiCaprio

- I loved climbing trees but I usually had my doll with me aswell. I loved nature and being outside. I spent a lot of time at the beach.

After college, you get married to your high school sweetheart, Jonah Gregory Pearson. The two of you buy a home together. It is a three bedroom house in your brother, Ryan Alistair's, neighborhood. Ryan and his wife, Kate, have one child, a daughter, Thea Grace.

Jonah: Here

After two years of marriage, you become pregnant for the first time. You are going to have a boy! You convert one of your spare bedrooms into a nursery. On March 30th, you give birth to a son and name him Carter Fergus. He's an adorable boy with a quiet personality.

Carter's nursery: Here

Fergus is early with all of his "firsts", like first step, first word, etc. He did them much earlier than most babies. Time with him goes by so quick, and you start to long for another baby. You and Jonah talk about it, and you decide it is something you want to do. On April 2nd, you give birth to Stella Pearl.

Stella's nursery: Here

Soon after Stella is born, you are surprised with a third pregnancy! You are going to have another boy. You prepare your remaining empty bedroom for him. On July 25th, when Stella is one, you give birth to Henry Archer. He is a sweet boy. On the same day you give birth to Henry, your sister in law, Kate, gives birth to their second child, Clarke Jasper.

Henry's nursery: Here

You adore your three kids, but both you and Jonah find yourself wanting more. You get pregnant again, this time with another boy. Five days before you give birth, Kate gives birth to their son, Boden Bruno. On November 7th, you give birth to Noah Leland. Noah looks like your dad did, so you gave him your dad's name as his middle. The name Noah honored Jonah's grandfather. You redid Henry's room and made room for a crib for him.

Noah & Henry's room: Here

You feel like four is the perfect number of kids for your family, as does Jonah. However, you are surprised with the pregnancy of a second daughter! On December 1st, Blythe Aurelia arrives. A very excited Stella gets her room redone and a crib put in for her sister.

Stella and Blythe's room: Here

Carter: Here
Stella: Here
Henry: Here
Noah: Here
Blythe: Here

The cousins:
Thea: Here
Clarke: Here
Boden: Here

THE END

#28 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

-ignore this please-

#29 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Thanks, you picked all my favourites for the first names. I especially love the girl names! :)

#30 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

1. 5-8
2. Dark copper; blue/grey.
3. Yes, 6. JA, KM, CT, CW, CB, and CS
4. Boys: Rogan, Finn, Anchor, Matthias, Wesley, Kaedan, Archer, Asher, Miles, Lincoln, Graham, Sawyer (also, Declan and Lukas)
Girls: Sophia, Grey, Madeline, Echo, Charlotte, Eleanor, Josie, Hollin, Juliette, Alicen, Emmalyn, Cassadee
5. Alex Gaskarth, Jonthan Cook, and Dan Howell
6. I was a tomboy and my favorite thing to do was anything with music. :)

#31 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

1-4

Light brown hair and hazely green eyes.

J.E

Cole, Brody, Kael, Landon, Connor, Wyatt, Parker, Lucas, Joshua, Mason, Hart, Sawyer
Bree, Kiera, Chloe, Harlow, Natalya, Grier, Holly, Genevieve, Madeline(lyn), Charlotte, Alleigh, Keeley

Justin Timberlake, Kathy Griffen, Andreea Raducan.

Insanley both. I was the child playing with trucks in the mud in my tutu and wand or going to gymnastics class in a ninja turtles outfit. Still to this day i can go either way.

#32 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

4-7

Ginger hair & blue eyes

2 sisters: KJ & HM

Girls: Alice, Charlotte, Elisabeth, Catherine, Darcy, Naomi, Tabitha, Matilda, Rowena, Willow, Persephone, and Ella
Boys: Thomas, George, Christopher, Edward, Benjamin, Tobias, Matthew, Elijah, Daniel, William, Oliver, and Nathaniel

- Harry Styles
- William Shakespeare
- Barack Obama

Definitely girly

#33 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

1. 5-8
2. Dark copper; blue/grey.
3. Yes, 6. JA, KM, CT, CW, CB, and CS
4. Boys: Rogan, Finn, Anchor, Matthias, Wesley, Kaedan, Archer, Asher, Miles, Lincoln, Graham, Sawyer (also, Declan and Lukas)
Girls: Sophia, Grey, Madeline, Echo, Charlotte, Eleanor, Josie, Hollin, Juliette, Alicen, Emmalyn, Cassadee
5. Alex Gaskarth, Jonthan Cook, and Dan Howell
6. I was a tomboy and my favorite thing to do was anything with music. :)

You and your husband, Andrew Garrett "Drew" Williamson, were best friends throughout grade school. It wasn't until college that you started to see each other in a different, more romantic sort of way. A year after college, the two of you get married and find a house together. You find a beautiful, five bedroom house in a great neighborhood. You want the large amount of bedrooms for the family the two of you want.

Drew: Here

You get pregnant after just one year of marriage to Drew. You are having twin boys! The thought makes you nervous, but you are very, very excited to have a growing family. You convert one of the rooms into a nursery. On November 19th, you give birth to Sawyer Nolan and Declan Hunter. They are sweet, happy baby boys. Their birth went very easy.

Nursery: Here

You get to watch your boys grow, and there is no better feeling. You and Drew decide to try for another child. You get pregnant again! This time, you're having a girl. You make another one of the bedrooms into a great, girly nursery for your coming daughter. On July 4th, American Independence Day, you give birth to Sophia Grey!

Sophia's nursery: Here

Having three kids is great! You think it is the perfect number, but then you and Drew are surprised with another pregnancy! You are having another girl. Juliette Echo joins your family on February 12th. Sophia is very excited to have the number of boys and girls evened out.

Juliette's nursery: Here

Both you and Drew love having a baby around the house. As she starts to grow, you start to long for another child. The two of you make the decision to try for another, and you succeed. You get pregnant with a son. On October 3rd, you give birth. You name your son Asher Miles.

Asher's nursery: Here

You get pregnant by accident very soon after Asher is born. You're having another son. On April 26th, you give birth to a healthy child. You name him Wesley Kaedan.

Asher and Wesley's room: Here

After Wesley is born, you think, "How about just one more?" So, you and Drew try for your last child. You become pregnant with a girl. You give birth on December 13th, and you name her Charlotte Hollin. She has your eyes and her daddy's lips. She gets a nursery of her own, and Juliette and Sophia move in to the same room. They don't mind because they are best friends.

Sophia and Juliette's room: Here
Charlotte's nursery: Here

THE END!

Sawyer & Declan: Here
Sophia: Here
Juliette: Here
Asher: Here
Wesley: Here
Charlotte: Here

Some of those kids are just the cutest ;)

#34 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

1-4

Light brown hair and hazely green eyes.

J.E

Cole, Brody, Kael, Landon, Connor, Wyatt, Parker, Lucas, Joshua, Mason, Hart, Sawyer
Bree, Kiera, Chloe, Harlow, Natalya, Grier, Holly, Genevieve, Madeline(lyn), Charlotte, Alleigh, Keeley

Justin Timberlake, Kathy Griffen, Andreea Raducan.

Insanley both. I was the child playing with trucks in the mud in my tutu and wand or going to gymnastics class in a ninja turtles outfit. Still to this day i can go either way.

You and your husband, Benton Alexander "Ben" Madden, were/are coworkers. You are both surgical interns at a training hospital. As you advance through the rankings, you fall for each other. It isn't long until the two of you are married. After your wedding, you move into his two bedroom apartment. It is a nice apartment building with a free maid service!

Ben: Here

Just a year after you are married, you become pregnant. On March 18th, you give birth to a healthy child. It is a girl whom you name Madeline Keeley. She is beautiful, and happy.

Madeline's nursery: Here

You love raising a daughter, and you think about what it would be like to have another. Your apartment is small, but Madeline and baby #2 could share a room. You become pregnant not long after thinking that. On May 2nd, you give birth to Charlotte Kiera.

Madeline and Charlotte's room: Here

You get pregnant by surprise again when the girls are a little bit older. You talk to Ben about moving, and then you talk to the girls. Both Madeline and Charlotte say they don't want to move, that they'd rather share a room with the baby. You think about it, and you decide to not move. On December 11th, you give birth to Genevieve Kathy. The middle name Kathy is after your mother, Kathy Griffen, and it matches her sister's K middle names.

Madeline, Charlotte, and Genevieve's room: Here

THE END!

Madeline: Here
Genevieve: Here
  • brittany111 likes this

#35 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

4-7

Ginger hair & blue eyes

2 sisters: KJ & HM

Girls: Alice, Charlotte, Elisabeth, Catherine, Darcy, Naomi, Tabitha, Matilda, Rowena, Willow, Persephone, and Ella
Boys: Thomas, George, Christopher, Edward, Benjamin, Tobias, Matthew, Elijah, Daniel, William, Oliver, and Nathaniel

- Harry Styles
- William Shakespeare
- Barack Obama

Definitely girly

You and your high school sweetheart, Simon Charles Bythesea, get married a year after high school. Simon is in the military. He moves into your three bedroom apartment.

Simon: Here

The day after he leaves for his first tour, you take a pregnancy test and it comes out positive. Throughout your pregnancy, you are very nervous. You have no contact with Simon, so he doesn't know you are pregnant. Your mom comes in and stays in your guest bedroom to help you out. You convert the other guest room into a nursery for your coming child. On March 14th, you give birth to Thomas Edward Jack.

Thomas' nursery: Here

When Thomas is 8 weeks old, Simon comes home for an extended time. He is beyond surprised to see he has a son. He is excited, though. Simon gets to be there for all of Thomas's firsts, like first step, first word, etc. While he is home, you get pregnant with a second! You are eight months along when Simon has to leave for another tour. You are devastated. Your mother moves back into your guest room, and you add a crib to Thomas's room for your next child. Daniel Christopher George joins your family on July 9th.

Thomas & Daniel's room: Here

Simon comes back home just as Daniel is reaching six months old. Three months after that, your sister, Hanna Madison, and her husband are in a car accident that leaves them both dead. You are devastated. In their will, you are left with their three kids. She had two daughters, Charlotte Tabitha Willow and Ella Catherine Darcy, and one son, Oliver William Nathaniel. You moved Oliver into Thomas and Daniel's room, and Charlotte and Ella into the re-done guest room.

The boys' room: Here
The girls' room: Here

THE END!

Thomas: Here
Ella: Here
Oliver: Here
Daniel: Here

#36 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

3-5

Reddish brown hair & brown eyes

One brother, initials KJ

Boys: Nico, Alexander, Thomas, Jason, Carson, Ciaran, John, Roran, Matthias, Peter, Ezra, Oliver

Girls: Claire, Lily, Annalise, Maeve, Eden, Guinevere, Hazel, Ada, Clara, Jane, Lorelei, Melinda

Rick Riordan, Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki

I loved to read. I was definitely a tomboy (at the moment, I don't even own a dress or a skirt :P )

#37 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

So, this is a lot like my other thread "Addison's Family Quiz" except this one is going to be a longer story with more details and pictures. There will be a picture of your house, a picture of your husband, pictures of your kids, etc.

Answer the following questions and I will make you a story. Some of your answers may not be included in the story as everyone's will be very different. Feel free to play as many times as you'd like. :)

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3) 3-5

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up) blue eyes and brown hair

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? 4 brothers, NKK, BJK, MAK, BDK

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles) Anthony, Adrian, Cael, Drake, Elisha, Frederick, Heath, Isaac, Jason, Nathan, Trey, Zachary, Adelaide, Adrienne, Bethany, Clara, Dorothy, Grace, Heloise, Larissa, Laura, Olivia, Rhianna, Zoe

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy? Rake up leaves and jump in them. Half in half. Maybe more tomboy?

#38 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

3-5

Reddish brown hair & brown eyes

One brother, initials KJ

Boys: Nico, Alexander, Thomas, Jason, Carson, Ciaran, John, Roran, Matthias, Peter, Ezra, Oliver

Girls: Claire, Lily, Annalise, Maeve, Eden, Guinevere, Hazel, Ada, Clara, Jane, Lorelei, Melinda

Rick Riordan, Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki

I loved to read. I was definitely a tomboy (at the moment, I don't even own a dress or a skirt :P )

You and your husband, Chandler John Van Camp, met at the library. Both of you share a love for reading, books, and all things literature. He's the Literature professor at a local university, and you are a librarian. The two of you dated for three years before getting married. You move into his house after the wedding. He has a nice house with two bedrooms that happens to be just down the street from your brother, Kaleb Jared, and his wife, Lauren Olive.

Chandler
House

Six months into your marriage with Chandler, your brother and his wife have their first child, your first niece. They name her Hazel Emmeline. She is happy and healthy and seeing her makes you and Chandler want a child of your own. You decide to begin trying, and it doesn't take long to conceive a son. You go through nine months of pregnancy, to the day, and you give birth to Oliver John on March 22nd. He is happy and healthy, and better than you could have ever asked for. You have a great nursery prepared for him in the second bedroom of your house

Oliver's Nursery

Oliver is a great little boy, and you love him very much. He becomes good friends with his cousin, Hazel, and you love that. You and Chandler start trying for a second child, a little brother or sister for "Big O" and you succeed. When you announce to your family that you are pregnant, it just so happens that Kaleb and Lauren have the same announcement! You are excited that your coming child will have a cousin their age. You find out the gender at 20 weeks: you are having another baby boy. You set up a crib for him in Oliver's new "big boy" room. Oliver is so excited about getting to share a room. You give birth on June 1st to Ezra Peter, the name Peter honoring your grandfather. He is completely healthy, and you love him so dearly.

Oliver and Ezra's room

On June 30th, Lauren gives birth to Matthias Aaron. He's a sweet, adorable little boy and you can't wait for Ezra to be friends with him. It doesn't take you long to start thinking about having a third child, and it turns out Chandler wants the very same thing. The two of you begin trying, and you get pregnant with another son. You give Oliver and Ezra an updated room, giving Ezra a bigger bed and adding a crib for baby #3. You and Chandler talk about moving, and you decide that you'll move when baby #3 is a young toddler, before thinking about a number four. You give birth to Carson Alexander on November 12th at just 34 weeks gestation, and Carson is very tiny. The doctors say he will be okay, and that he's actually very healthy for being born at 34 weeks. He has no major medical problems, and after a few weeks he comes home. You are so happy that he is ok.

Oliver, Ezra, and Carson's room

Carson grows to be a healthy boy, just like Oliver and Ezra did. You and Chandler go house shopping, and you find a great five bedroom house about ten minutes from where you live now. You move in as soon as you can, and each of the boys get their own rooms. Just a month after moving in, you find yourself pregnant again. At 17 weeks, you are so excited to find out you are having your first girl! You give birth on February 3rd to Annalise Maeve, perfectly healthy and sweet.

New House
Oliver's room
Ezra's room
Carson's room
Annalise's nursery

THE END

Oliver
Ezra
Carson
Annalise

Hazel
Matthias

#39 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

So, this is a lot like my other thread "Addison's Family Quiz" except this one is going to be a longer story with more details and pictures. There will be a picture of your house, a picture of your husband, pictures of your kids, etc.

Answer the following questions and I will make you a story. Some of your answers may not be included in the story as everyone's will be very different. Feel free to play as many times as you'd like. :)

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3) 3-5

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up) blue eyes and brown hair

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials? 4 brothers, NKK, BJK, MAK, BDK

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles) Anthony, Adrian, Cael, Drake, Elisha, Frederick, Heath, Isaac, Jason, Nathan, Trey, Zachary, Adelaide, Adrienne, Bethany, Clara, Dorothy, Grace, Heloise, Larissa, Laura, Olivia, Rhianna, Zoe

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy? Rake up leaves and jump in them. Half in half. Maybe more tomboy?

You grew up with your now husband, Ethan Phillip Moore, and he was your older brother, Matthew Aaron "Matt"'s best friend. You started dating in college, and dated for three years before he proposed and you two got married. You purchased a nice, three bedroom house together, not far from your hometown.

Ethan
House

Two years into your marriage, you begin trying for your first pregnancy. You succeed! You are going to be having a baby boy! You begin baby-proofing your house, and you convert one of the guest bedrooms into a nursery. You have nine very long months of pregnancy before you give birth. Nathan Drake joins your family on August 2nd. He his handsome and healthy, and you couldn't have asked for a better child. After a 36 hours the hospital, you take your little Nathan home.

Nathan's Nursery

Nathan begins to grow into a little gentleman, and you couldn't be more proud of him. Meanwhile, your brother Matt and his wife, Sadie, are having their first child! They give birth to Grace Victoria. One of your other brothers, Nolan Kyle, and his wife, Elizabeth, have a child of their own as well. They have a son whom they name Adrian Mark. You love that Nathan has cousins around his age. By surprise, you find out you are pregnant again! At eighteen weeks, you find out that you are expecting a little princess! You are beyond excited to see Nathan as a big brother, and to get to buy clothes and such for a girl. On February 27th, Adelaide Zoe joins your family. Adelaide is perfectly happy and healthy, and you love her very much. Nathan loves his little sister, and he loves holding her.

Adelaide's nursery

Adelaide turns out to be a perfect fit for your family, just like you knew she would; she's a daddy's girl, she wants to grow up and be like mommy, and she and Nathan hardly ever fight. You and Ethan decide that you'd like another child, so you begin trying. Before too long, you get a positive pregnancy test! At 21 weeks, they confirm that you're having a second girl! On September 13th, you give birth to a healthy daughter and name her Clara Dorothy. She's a lovely girl. You move her into Adelaide's "big girl" room as soon as Clara starts sleeping through the night. On the same day you birthed Clara, Nolan and Elizabeth have another child whom they name Trey Augustine.

Adelaide & Clara's room

Although you are done having children after Clara, your siblings are not. Matt and Sadie go on to have two more daughters, they name them Laura Katherine and Bethany Heloise. Nolan and Elizabeth go on to have Zachary Jason, Olivia Darcy, Heath Jordan, and Larissa Chloe. One of your other brothers, Brody Joseph, and his wife, Ann, have one child Cael Derek. Brett David and his wife, Jillian, have Isaac Tyler and Elisha Weston.

THE END

Nathan
Adelaide
Clara

Grace
Laura
Bethany

Adrian
Trey
Zac
Olivia & Heath
Larissa

Cael

Isaac & Elisha

#40 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

6-8

Dirty blonde hair & green eyes

None

Boys: Seven, Axel, Penn, Phosphorous, Anchor, Leaf, Silo, Thor, Lynx, Puma, Cougar, and Jaguar
Girls: Avvie, Chassie, Spring, Prism, Hex, Dynasty, Evening, Birdsong, Poet, Flower, Truth, and Callaway

- Elton John
- Jim Parsons
- Whoopi Goldberg

Tomboy. Loved playing in the dirt and climbing trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users