3 replies to this topic

#1 Camellia

Camellia

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

I've come up with my top 5 names for each gender. I'm not completely set on all of them, but this is what I have so far.

Flynn Alexander
Wesley Patrick "Wes"
Lucius Hector
Julius Ronan (Not completely set on this middle name. I'm having trouble matching Julius with something.)
Jared Nolan (Again, not totally happy with this one. Jared is hard to match)

Nora Catherine
Louisa Piper
Charlotte Ivy "Lottie"
Penelope Violet "Nell" (Not totally set on this middle)
Anya Beatrice

What do you think of my list? Any feedback is welcome and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

#2 quirtsquip

quirtsquip

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Cheese, dancing, football, soccer, and monkeys.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Julius is such a cute name! However, Ronan looks a bit too much like Roman, and if his name is Julius Roman, well...you get the idea. Julius Christopher sounds nice!

As for the girls, I like them all! Except, if you're calling Charlotte "Lottie," Lottie Ivy sounds strange. Just pointing that out! I don't like it when names have the same ending. I have a classmate named Robert Tolbert and his name makes me want to rip my hair out. X)

#3 Guest_Love Malinda_*

Guest_Love Malinda_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Julius is such a cute name! However, Ronan looks a bit too much like Roman, and if his name is Julius Roman, well...you get the idea. Julius Christopher sounds nice!

As for the girls, I like them all! Except, if you're calling Charlotte "Lottie," Lottie Ivy sounds strange. Just pointing that out! I don't like it when names have the same ending. I have a classmate named Robert Tolbert and his name makes me want to rip my hair out. X)

I agree with everything Jackson said only I like the nick name Char for Charlotte. Lottie sounds strange!!

#4 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Flynn Alexander - LOVE! Flows well

Wesley Patrick "Wes" -Not a big fan of either name, but I like it! Wesley reminds me of John and Charles Wesley, the founders of the Methodist church...

Lucius Hector- I really, really dislike Hector, but Lucius is cute! I'd go with Lucius James, Lucius Nolan, Lucius Oliver, Lucius Ronan, etc.

Julius Ronan- not a fan of julius, but with Ronan, it's cute! Great combo!

Jared Nolan- Doesn't flow well. I'll give some suggestions:
Jared Tyler
Jared Michael
Jared Lucius
Jared Carson
Jared Chandler
Jared Cameron
Jared Ryan

Nora Catherine - I LOVE Nora! It's on my top list. Catherine, is cute as well, although I prefer it with a K.

Louisa Piper - Cute! If it were me, I'd swap the names to be Piper Louisa

Charlotte Ivy "Lottie" - I love love love Charlotte nickname Lottie! I don't love Ivy, but it is cute with Charlotte.

Penelope Violet "Nell" - I don't like the middle name. And i prefer the nickname "Nellie" but it is still cute. My cousin is Penelope Katherine! :)

Anya Beatrice - I dislike this name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users