• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm working up a story about four siblings. The oldest and the youngest are Henry and Silvie, I need names for their two middle brothers and one of their girlfriends.

Henry is the oldest. He is very serious and wants to make his parents proud. He works very hard and wants more than anything to be successful and well respected.

2nd brother (need name) He looks up to his brother Henry and wants to be like him. But he is not quite so serious. He enjoys nature and poetry, and he has a quiet, somewhat introverted personality. He has dark curly hair and dark green eyes. He is in love and wants to get married soon.

I also need a name for the 2nd brother's girlfriend/fiancee. She is very sweet and desires to have a family more than anything else. Her favorite hobby is horseback riding. She comes from a very large family. She has long, caramel blonde hair and brown eyes.

3rd brother: He is a trouble maker and never takes anything or anyone seriously. He is very good at tricking people into believing in him, he could be a really great salesman. He never really sticks with any one thing very long, and has had several long term girlfriends, but won't make a commitment. He is tall and slim, with curly dark hair like his brothers.

Silvie (or maybe Sylvie) is the youngest sibling and the only girl. She also has dark hair. She is very kind-hearted, a good listener, and all around a very likable people-person. She is in love with Leo, who is a friend of the 3rd oldest brother.

#2 thatwasntveryraven

thatwasntveryraven

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Since Henry and Silvie are a little more unique or traditional, maybe stick with that trend for the sib set.
Ideas for the brothers: (not my best)
Scott
Rhett
Francis
Sawyer
William

For the girlfriend, maybe something with a little western or southern feel?
Parker
Addison
Abigail
Madison

#3 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

2nd brother... I see as a Samuel "Sam"
2nd brother's girlfriend... Maybe Alexis "Lexi", Catalina "Cat/Lina", Katelyn "Kate", Erica, or Danielle "Dani"
3rd brother... Brian, Matthew "Matty", Tyler, Spencer, Carson, or Carter

#4 Trace3Smiles

Trace3Smiles

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I love butterflies!

I'm into making my own clothes.

I really enjoy reading! Tracie Peterson is my favorite author.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

For the girl, I think these would be good choices:

Blair
Cali
Love

For the 2nd brother:
Emmett or Owen

For the 3rd brother:
Ryder, Tristan,

#5 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Older -brother:
Matthew, Eric, Austin, Christopher, Benjanim

Girlfriend: Sarah, Becca, Sam, Mallory, Chrissy, Anna, Katie, Liese, Lee. :)

Younger Brother: Luke, Spencer, Dustin, Teddy<3, Daniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users