• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

I was thinking- so many people have influenced my life for the better, and I wanna add them into my name list!

I have put some names together, though I'm not quite sure which I like or not. Most of them, are just okay. Not perfect :D I'd soooo love if people could add suggestions!

People I wanna Honor:

Kyle- nn Kai (yeah, he's a jerk... but I love him to peices, and he's been there for me when I need it most- especially now)
~ Chase Nikolai
~ Chase Malachai

Celina- nn Ryo (hehe, just like Ryan Chase... but if I honor her through nick name, it'd have to be different enough from Ryan Chase and RJ.... She has had the most influence in my life for the longest too, haha)
~ Emma Celine
~ Juniper Lena
~ Elisabeth Selah
(doesn't have to honor a particular gender, just easier to come up with same gender combo's lol!)

Kaitlin- nn Ki (pronounced Key. She's also been super influential lol, along with Celina)
~ Katherine Piper (nick name Kate, after her her name, Kaitlin?)
~ Molly Katelyn
~ Noelle Kiara

Tess (hasn't been around lately, but still a bestey since we were like, five!)
~ Katherine Tess
~ Phoebe Tess

Yasmine (encluding BNG besties!!! <3)
~ Emma Yasmine
~ Nora Yasmine

Megan Alice (you too!)
~ Katherine Megara (a twist on Megan? Or even use Katherine Megan...)
~ Molly Alice
~ Hallie Megan

And all my other BNG besties, you can include your names too :P (it just may be ALL of you! :wub: )

Tehehe.... thank you so much for all who help!

Oh, and all the names I like are in my signature- not too hard to find names to go with yours :wub: And feel free to use yours as a first name too, as long as it flows and everything <3

~Haddie

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

Well my name is already one of your faves :blush:....

Hmmm....I like Chase Malachai...for a girl what do you think about Kylee (KAI lee)? It could maybe work as a double honor for Kyle and Kaitlin?

I like Emma Celine a lot! Celine is such a pretty name...Also you could use Eline, or Elina (Elena)

Katherine for Kaitlin pretty much goes with everything...Katherine Tess is nice...I used to be obsessed with the name Tess after I saw the Mary Kate and Ashley movie Billboard Dad...:wub: (I think I was like 11 or 12...)

I think Nora Yasmine is devine!!! Elena Yasmine is very pretty also, or Celina Yasmine...(not sure if you want to use the orginial names as first names)

I like Molly Alice...for a boy I can see Alan or Alistair...Martin Alistair or Chase Alan.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:51 AM

Well my name is already one of your faves :wub: ....

Tehehe, your name did beat everyone elses! :blush:

I've been going back and fourth between Chase Malachai and Chase Nikolai, cause I adore both of them! For a girl, I think Kylee would be adorable! I think I like the spelling Kiley better (Just as I like Riley or Rylee sort of thing ;) ). It totally could work for both! That'd be nice, honor two people with one name ;)

I think Emma Celine would be pretty perfect! I love Emma Elina/Elena/Eline, but I think the A/E kinda clash together and sound choppy :/ Oh well, Emma Celine is beautiful enough though ;) I was looking t my name book toady and it said Celina means heavenly (I think), so even a name like Celeste or something would work, don't ya think? Or would it be too vague...? Emma Celeste would be a fav of mine... Which is kinda funny, she told me her mom was thinking of naming her Celeste, lol!

Hehehe, I adored Mary Kate and Ashley when I was around that age! (11,12 or something...). I've just always loved Tess, so her name was always a cute one to me ;)

Katherine conveniently goes with most everything though :P

I think I love Nora Yasmine!!! Elena Yasmine would be gorgeous too!!! I don't mind original names as first names, maybe. If the combo is gorgeous, then it doesn't matter ;D Celina Yasmine is pretty awesome... Not sure which of the three I like best!

Molly Alice would work swell ;D Oooh, Alan and Alistair both sound great for a boys combo! I like Martin Alistair! I never thought of the name Martin before... haha! Maybe even double middle names if necessary lol, like Chase Malachai Alan (somewhat flows lol).

Thanks so much, Katie!!

~Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users