Photo

Story CAF 1/?

first written caf caf dice round 1 i hope you like it!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:15 PM

Your name is Leonora Rosemary Gibbs, you have brown hair and hazel eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Eleven Madison Park. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking person you have ever seen. They have green eyes and blond hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Christopher Hart Greyson. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about [insert love interest's name] and find out everything he/she loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor/bachelorette, they're 25 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors vanilla, hibiscus and lavender. You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Christopher Greyson goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Christopher !

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#22 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:31 PM

My name is Delilah Sage Accardo "Lilah", I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm 25 years old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Momofuko. I graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm  too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking persons I have ever seen. They have brown hair and green eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he takes back his comment and who does he think he is to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Cole Lincoln Dunning. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he tries something else that this must have been a fluke. Cole only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once I get home I research more about Cole and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as he despises anise. I also find out that Cole is one of the city's hottest bachelors, he's 26 years old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - French Vanilla, Passion Fruit and Champagne. I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at Cole's apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before they send in their review of Momofuku. At first Cole is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before Cole suddenly asks me to leave. I ask him what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes I come into work and am greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cole goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hands - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Cole!

I pick up and he does something I never expected him to do... He asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

The Accardo/Dunning Families

ME: Delilah Sage Accardo "Lilah" [25] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes] [Pastry Chef]
HIM: Cole Lincoln Dunning [26] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes] [Food Critic]

Lilah Accardo and Cole Dunning

blonde-blue-eyes-full-lips-girl-lips_zps

Lilah Accardo [25]

14b25bc64343865a14b61dd5e457dfd1.jpg

Cole Dunning [26]

#23 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

Your name is Lila Rosemary Clark, you have red hair and blue eyes and you’re 24 years old. You’re an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC’s hottest restaurants - Le Bernadine. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends, and mostly certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they’re distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you’re at work you head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you’re too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw you apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons your have ever seen. They have blonde hair and brown eyes and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy debutant. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think you dessert is.

You’re stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this of challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Henry Gray Peterson.. You’re stunned, they’re the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You’re infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about Henry G. Peterson and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they’re 25 years old. You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - dark chocolate, raspberry, and french vanilla. You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make you demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week’s paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Henry goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you’re told you have a phone call for you and it’s from Henry!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do...Ask you out on a date! You’re stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#24 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:53 PM

Your name is Delilah Clove Thierfelder, you have Blonde hair and Green eyes and you're 24 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Marc Forgione. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have Brown eyes and Red hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Cooper Thorne Benedict. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Cooper Thorne Benedict and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 26 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his/her favorite flavors - [insert your favorite dessert flavor, an exotic flavor and one luxuries flavor].  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You knock on his door until they answer and make your demand - that they try your new desserts before they send in their review of your restaurant. At first they are reluctant, but they notice the spark in your eyes and let you in. You watch them devour your desserts in silence before they ask you to leave. You ask what he thought, but they refuse to tell you and say that you will find out in next week's paper. You go home feeling worried.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Cooper goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Cooper!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him/her at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

3ef9a71a5150623a4ddbfa95c8c9b820.jpg

Stefano%2BMasciolini.jpg

#25 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

My name is Clementine Rosemary Morita, I have brown hair and hazel eyes and I'm 22 years old. I'm an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Marc Forgione. I have graduated at the top of my class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of my dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. I have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards my life goal.

One night while I'm at work my head chef tells me that a patron wishes to speak to me out in the dining room. I tell him I'm too busy, but he insists I go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. I sigh and throw my apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where I see one of the most attractive looking men I have ever seen. He has green eyes and red hair and is dressed to the nines in designer fashion. I do not recognize him and figure he is some prissy rich heir. As I walk over, a forced pleasant smile on my face the last thing I expect is the cockiest of grins on his face before he point blank informs me of just how terrible he thinks my dessert is.

I'm stunned. No one has ever spoken to me like this or challenged my cooking skills. I retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that he take back his comment and who did he even think he was to insult me in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs me that he is Ambrose Lincoln Chinkham. I'm stunned, he's the newest food critic for the New York Times. I demand that he try something else that this must have been a fluke. He only laughs and walks out. I'm infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once I get home I research more about Ambrose and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. I also find out that he is one of the cities hottest bachelors, he's 26 years old.  I work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - salted caramel, lychee, and saffron. I use all my contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night I show up at his apartment.

I knock on his door until he answers and make my demand - that he try my new desserts before he sends in his review of my restaurant. At first he is reluctant, but he notices the spark in my eyes and lets me in. I watch him devour my desserts in silence before he asks me to leave. I ask what he thought, but he refuses to tell me and says that I will find out in next week's paper. I go home feeling worried.

I spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful my boss did not fire me for my altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes, I come into work and I'm greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from my colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it, my desserts. Ambrose goes into detail after detail and I get flustered as I read the copy of the paper shoved into my hand - I feel my heart flutter and my knees go weak. I only come back to the world when I'm told I have a phone call for me and its from Ambrose!

I pick up and he does the one thing I never expected him to do... Asks me out on a date! I'm stunned into silence for a few moments, but I do say yes and agree to meet him at his apartment on my next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

#26 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:01 AM

Story CAF - 1/?

Your name is Piper Rosemary Erikson, you have red hair and brown eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Per Se. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have Brown eyes and Brown hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He/She simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are [Blank]. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Clay Lorenzo Giometti and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 24 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Clay goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Clay!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

6d09c8ef6e73aee0fa000305730a85f6.jpg

769aa163192f7c606aa958f372f5418a.jpg

#27 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

Your name is Delilah 'Della' Honey Cesana, you have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and you're 23 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Per Se. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have brown eyes and red hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Baxter Aristotle Hence. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen. 

Once you get home you research more about Baxter and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelors, they're 22 years old.  You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - vanilla, tamarind, and kopi luwak.  You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Baxter goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Baxter!

~~~

Baxter Aristotle Hence {22} - Red hair, brown eyes, food critic
Delilah 'Della' Honey Cesana {23} - Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, chef

#28 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:56 AM

Your name is Delilah 'Dee' Rosemary Gilette, you have brown hair and green eyes and you're 27 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Per Se. You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have black eyes and blue hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Jackson 'Jack' Rex Hall. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about Jack and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 22 years old. You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - salted caramel, jackfruit and white truffle. You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Jack goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Jack!

Delilah 'Dee' Rosemary Gilette [27]
Jackson 'Jack' Rex Hall [22]

#29 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

Your name is India Rosemary Arbor you have brown hair and blue eyes and you're 22 years old. You're an up and coming pastry chef in one of NYC's hottest restaurants - Le Cirque You have graduated at the top of your class at Le Cordon Bleu in France and nothing has ever gotten in the way of your dream to become a world wide known name in the pastry circuit. Not family, not friends and most certainly not love. You have no time for any of those as they're all distractions towards your life goal.

One night while you're at work your head chef tells you that a patron wishes to speak to you out in the dining room. You tell him you're too busy, but he insists you go out and speak to this customer as it is very urgent. You sigh and throw your apron to him before walking out of the kitchen and over to a table where you see one of the most attractive looking persons you have ever seen. They have brown eyes and hazel hair and are dressed to the nines in designer fashion. You do not recognize them and figure they are some prissy rich debutant/heir. As you walk over, a forced pleasant smile on your face the last thing you expect is the cockiest of grins on their face before they point blank inform you of just how terrible they think your dessert is.

You're stunned. No one has ever spoken to you like this or challenged your cooking skills. You retort back and cause a scene in front of the whole room, demanding that they take back their comment and who did they even think they were to insult you in such a way! He simply smiles vivaciously and informs you that they are Lincoln Jasper Hutchcroft. You're stunned, they're the newest food critic for the New York Times. You demand that they try something else that this must have been a fluke. They only laugh and walk out. You're infuriated and storm back into the kitchen.

Once you get home you research more about Lincoln and find out everything he loves and hates and it turns out the fennel panna cotta would have never worked as the critic despises anise. You also find out that they are one of the cities hottest bachelor, they're 26 years old. You work tirelessly for hours to create three perfect desserts based on his favorite flavors - white chocolate, raspberry, and mango. You use all your contacts and find out where he lives and at three am that very same night you show up at their apartment.

You spend the next week on edge - worried about the paper, but also thankful your boss did not fire you for your altercation in the dining room. When the day finally comes you come into work and are greeted with applause and a giant mash of hugs from your colleagues. The review was spectacular and the highlight of it your desserts. Lincoln J. Hutchcroft goes into detail after detail and you get flustered as you read the copy of the paper shoved into your hand - you feel your heart flutter and your knees go weak. You only come back to the world when you're told you have a phone call for you and its from Lincoln!

You pick up and they do the one thing you never expected them to do... Ask you out on a date! You're stunned into silence for a few moments, but you do say yes and agree to meet him/her at their apartment on your next day off. Suddenly, the prospect of love does not seem so frivolous after all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first written caf, caf, dice, round 1, i hope you like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users