25 replies to this topic

#1 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Spouse 1: You! Your name and appearance (if you don’t want to share that information, you can make something up)

Spouse 2: Roll

Initials:

1. CQR

2. FUW

3. SVD

4. ACS

5. DBA

6. REG

Eyes:

1. Brown

2. Blue

3. Hazel

4. Green

5. Black

6. You Choose

Hair:

1. Black

2. Blond

3. Red

4. Dark Brown

5. Light Brown

6. You Choose

You and your spouse have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as you were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and you/your wife are/is unable to get pregnant. You turn to IVF and you are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. You and your spouse agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that you/your wife is/are pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your/your wife’s first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts ____!

1 or 2. 4 babies (Quadruplets)

2 or 3. 5 babies (Quintuplets)

4. 6 babies (Sextuplets)

5. 7 babies (Septuplets)

6. Your choice of the above

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you/ your wife give/s birth. You/She carried the babies for ___ months.

1 or 2: 31 weeks

3 or 4. 30 weeks

5 or 6. 29 weeks

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push!

1, 2 or 3. It was just the placenta

4, 5, or 6. There was another surprise baby! It was actually (Quints/Sextuplets/Septuplets/Octuplets)

As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby.

1. All Boys
  2. More Boys Than Girls
  3. Half Boys & Half Girls (If odd number make it as close as possible)
  4. More Girls Than Boys
  5. All Girls
  6. You Choose

You choose the names of all the babies!

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed:

1. Quadruplets (Between 2lbs, 8 oz and 4lbs)
  2. Quintuplets (Between 2lbs and 3lbs, 7 oz)
  3. Sextuplets/Septuplets (Between 1lb, 8oz and 3lbs)
  4. Octuplets (Between 1lb and 3lbs, 8oz)

A few hours later, you were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. You only had three eggs (so roll three times maximum) implanted, so some/all of them were identical. List each baby’s name and appearance.

Hair:

1, 2, or 3. Mom’s

4, 5 or 6. Dad’s

Eyes:

1, 2, or 3. Mom’s

4, 5 or 6. Dad’s

It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with a minor/no complication/s

1, 2, 3 or 4. No Complications

5 or 6. Minor Complications, See Below

Complications

1. Must wear glasses/contacts when older

2. Needs a hearing aid

3. Will have asthma

4. Has temporary jaundice

5. Needs a feeding tube for a few more weeks

6. Can’t yet warm self, and needs a heat source

15 years later and you have 4/5/6/7/8 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.  

Generate the Personality of Each Child: Here (use Simple, and pick one or two traits)

List Your Family Here!

Optional: Post Pictures of Each Child as an Infant and at 15 Year Old.

*Note: If you and your partner are a same-sex couple, feel free to change the story so you have a surrogate, use artificial insemination or adopt!

I hope you enjoyed my first ever CAF!

#2 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

DH: Finn Ulysses Wilson [dark brown hair & green eyes]
DW: Avery Beatrice Wilson [dyed red hair (naturally dark brown) & hazel eyes]

You and your spouse have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as you were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and you are unable to get pregnant. You turn to IVF and you are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. You and your spouse agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that you are pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your/your wife’s first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen; she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts 5 babies!

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 29 weeks.

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push, there was another, surprise baby! As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby, they were all boys!

DS: Vincent Mark
DS: Collin Anthony
DS: Ryan Julius
DS: Cody Cameron
DS: Maverick Thomas
DS: Mason Cole

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed: 2lbs, 8oz; 2lbs, 9oz; 2lbs, 5oz; 2lbs 10oz; 2lbs, 6oz and 2lbs, 12oz

A few hours later, you were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. You only had three eggs (so roll three times maximum) implanted, so some/all of them were identical. List each baby’s name and appearance.

Vincent, Collin & Ryan are identical. They have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Cody, Maverick & Mason are identical. They have dark brown hair and green eyes.

It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with a minor/no complication/s

Vincent- No complications

Collin- No complications

Ryan- Must wear glasses/contacts when older

Cody- Needs a feeding tube for a few more weeks

Maverick- Needs a hearing aid

Mason- No complications

DH: Finn Ulysses Wilson [dark brown hair & green eyes]
DW: Avery Beatrice Wilson [dyed red hair (naturally dark brown) & hazel eyes]

DS: Vincent Mark Wilson [dark brown hair & hazel eyes] [2lbs, 8oz] [excitable, fast leaner]

DS: Collin Anthony Wilson [dark brown hair & hazel eyes] [2lbs, 9oz] [mature, helpful]

DS: Ryan Julius Wilson [dark brown hair & hazel eyes] [2lbs, 5oz] [Needs Glasses] [calm, focused]

DS: Cody Cameron Wilson [dark brown hair & green eyes] [2lbs, 10oz] [Needed Feeding Tube] [funny, relaxed]

DS: Maverick Thomas Wilson [dark brown hair & green eyes] [2lbs, 6oz] [Needs Hearing Aid] [independent, carefree]

DS: Mason Cole Wilson [dark brown hair & green eyes] [2lbs, 12oz] [confident, innocent]

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

LN: Randolph

DW: Margaret Eve "Maggie" [blue eyes & blonde hair]

DH: Charles Quincy "Charlie" [green eyes & light brown hair]

Charlie and I knew we wanted children soon after we got married.  We learned, however, that conceiving was very difficult for us, and, two years after our wedding anniversary, we still hadn't conceived.  Our doctor suggested we look into IVF, which could increase the likelihood of having multiples, which we did not mind.  When we went in for our first ultrasound, the doctor counted not one or two but FOUR little babies!  We were having quadruplets!

We were nervous about the delivery, knowing that having multiples can be risky to both the mother's and the babies' health.  We decided to focus our energy on preparing for our little ones and decorating their nursery.  I ended up going into labor at 30 weeks and gave birth to four little girls.  They weighed 3 lbs 1 oz, 3 lbs 2 oz, 2 lbs 9 oz, and 2 lbs 8 oz, respectively, and were soon taken to the ICU since they were so small.  We named our daughters Gemma Louise, Phoebe Julia, Lily Katherine, and Jane Elizabeth.

A few hours later, we were able to see our little girls in the ICU.  I had only been implanted with 3 eggs, so the girls were all fraternal, but Lily and Jane identical.  Gemma has light brown hair and green eyes like Charlie.  Phoebe has blonde hair and green eyes.  Jane and Lily have light brown hair and blue eyes.

We were finally able to take home our healthy babies, but two had minor complications we had to attend to.  Gemma couldn't yet warm herself, so we had to provide her with a heat source at home for a while.  Jane's hearing abilities didn't match her sisters, and she eventually had to get a hearing aid.  In spite of these minor obstacles, we were relieved to finally take our litlte girls home.

Fifteen years have passed, and our girls are all doing well.  They each have their own unique personalities and interests.  Gemma is quiet and idealistic, excelling in art.  Phoebe is creative and competitive, excelling in athletics.  Lily is imaginative and silly, excelling in theatre.  And Jane is gentle and focused, excelling in academics.

DD: Gemma Louise

[15] [light brown hair & green eyes] [needed heat source] [quiet & idealistic] [the artist]

DD: Phoebe Julia

[15] [blonde hair & green eyes] [creative & competitive] [the athlete]

DD: Lily Katherine

[15] [light brown hair & blue eyes] [imaginative & silly] [the actress]

DD: Jane Elizabeth

[15] [light brown hair & blue eyes] [hearing aid] [gentle & focused] [the scholar]

The Randolph Family

Charlie, Maggie, Gemma, Phoebe, Lily, & Jane

#4 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

LN: Stephens

DW: Aurora Catherine [light brown hair, hazel eyes]

DH: Archer Camden [dark brown hair, blue eyes]

You and your spouse have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as you were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and you are unable to get pregnant. You turn to IVF and you are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. You and your spouse agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that you are pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts five babies!

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 31 weeks.

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push! There was another surprise baby! It was actually sextuplets!

As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby. In the end, there are three boys and three girls. All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed:

Asa Christian Stephens

[3 lb; dark brown hair, blue eyes; minor comp--needs heat source]

Laken Charlotte Stephens

[2 lb 7 oz; dark brown hair, hazel eyes; no complication]

Eli Timothy Stephens

[2 lb 14 oz; light brown hair, blue eyes; no complication]

Ezra Jackson Stephens

[2 lb 6 oz; light brown hair, blue eyes; no complication]

Aviana Elizabeth Stephens

[1 lb 11 oz; dark brown hair, hazel eyes; no complication]

Genevieve Harper Stephens

[1 lb 15 oz; dark brown hair, hazel eyes; minor comp--temp jaundice]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later and you have six healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.

Asa [action-oriented, confident]

Laken [smart, practical, close-minded]

Eli [humorous, curious]

Ezra [resilient, joker, fast-paced]

Aviana [Happy-go-lucky, competitive]

Genevieve [respectful, intelligent]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Stephens Family

DW: Aurora Catherine "Rory"

DH: Archer Camden

DS: Asa Christian

DD: Laken Charlotte 

DS: Eli Timothy

DS: Ezra Jackson

DD: Aviana Elizabeth

DD: Genevieve Harper "Evie"

Archer & Rory Stephens+ the sextuplets--Asa, Laken, Eli, Ezra, Aviana, & Evie

#5 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

Spector

[42] me: Sloane Elizabeth

~wavy, red hair

~green eyes

[43] dh: Adam Charles

~light brown hair

~blue eyes

Adam and I were married on August 15th, 2012. I was 24 and he was 25. We had been dating for 4 years and engaged for 9 months. Just before Christmas of 2012 we decided we wanted to proactively try to get pregnant. Two years later, we were still not pregnant and we were both tired of the countless negative pregnancy tests.

On January 15th, 2015 we started our first round of IVF and on February 4th the doctor confirmed what I had suspected: we were just past 4 weeks pregnant! At 13 weeks we went in for our first ultrasound that would be able to see the babies. We were excited and nervous to find out if we were going to be parents of just one baby or IVF multiples.

We weren't incredibly shocked when the technician found two heartbeats, but then she found another...and another. We were expecting quadruplets! Adam and I instantly both became very worried about how this pregnancy would progress but our doctor assured us that our team would do whatever to keep the Spector quads healthy.

Even with all the stress, Adam and I find time to enjoy the pregnancy and everything that comes with having babies. We decided to change the master bedroom into the nursery so that there was a bathroom and lots of space, while Adam and I moved into the second-largest bedroom. Although we knew for the first few months there wouldn't be much sleeping.

We found two double strollers and splurged on a new car to fit the big family we were about to become. Soon, our third bedroom was filled with everything baby and all that was left to do was wait for the quads to arrive.

At 26 weeks I was put on bed rest and our doctor told us that if I hadn't gone into labour by 32 weeks they would induce.

In the morning on August 5th, my back began to ache more than usual. By the afternoon I was having mild contractions but nothing I couldn't handle. After dinner, the contractions had become a little painful and then at 10:30 pm there was a pop! My water had broken. I was so scared but I also knew that I was 31 weeks and so there was a very good chance my babies would survive.

We arrived at the hospital just after 11 and were admitted immediately. I had been pretty adamant that I wanted to try to give birth naturally and after a check-up from our doctor she said the babies were all great and I could proceed with the natural birth, albeit with intense monitoring.

By 3am I was 9 cm dilated and almost ready to push. The babies were doing exceptionally well, save for a few heart rate dips but we were told that was normal for any delivery. At 3:30 I was taken to the OR just in case the doctors needed to do an emergency C-section and by 3:45 I was ready to meet our babies.

Quadruplet A was born at 4:23am, kicking and screaming as the nurses exclaimed that Baby A was a boy! His "sac-buddy" (or twin, to be more scientific ) was born at 4:31am, and Baby B was also a boy. Four minutes later their placenta was born and then it was onto the singlets.

At 4:55am, Baby C was born (breech, I might add) and we met our first baby girl. She was smaller than her brothers but crying nonetheless. After delivering her placenta, it was time to meet Quad D. At 5:11, after one push, we had our fourth baby: a third boy!

The babies were all quite small but they were all stable. An hour later Adam wheeled me down to the NICU so we could officially name our children.

Baby A weighed 3 lbs, 9 oz. He had a few wisps of light brown hair and green eyes. We named him Theo Finn Spector.

Baby B, the biggest, weighed 4 lbs even. He, being identical, looked just like his twin. We named him Jack Nathaniel Spector.

Baby C, our precious girl, weighed 3 lbs, 3 oz. She light red hair and clear blue eyes. We named her Lily Aria Spector.

Baby D weighed in at 3 lbs, 13 oz. He had light brown hair and blue eyes, just like Dad. We named him Gavin Alfie Spector.

The NICU stay was long and trying. Theo and Lily had no complications except for a little jaundice and problems latching on. On September 10th, we brought home Theo after he passed the car-seat test on his first try. Six days later Lily passed her test (it took her three times) and later that night we brought her home.

Jack and Gavin, although incredibly resilient, faced minor complications. Jack would need a hearing aid in his left ear, and Gavin would need a feeding tube as he was unable to drink anything without throwing up. Luckily neither complication kept them in hospital long, and on October 2nd Jack came home, followed a week later by Baby D: Gavin.

~~

15 years later, on August 6th, 2030 it was the quads 15th birthday. We were having all our family and friends over, which included our two other children. Four years after the quads we began trying for another baby  but after a year of no luck we turned to IVF again. A year after that we were welcoming our twins: Archer Louis Spector and Isla Rose Spector.

The last fifteen years had been incredibly difficult but our kids had grown into exceptional people, all with their own personalities.

Theo is confident and a joker, with waves of light brown hair and green eyes.

Jack is a compassionate and imaginative young man, with identical looks to big brother Theo.

Lily is focused and outspoken, a fireball to match her red locks and piercing blue eyes.

Gavin is thoughtful and determined, and has grown into the spitting image of Adam.

Along with the twins, Archer and Isla, we have the perfect family and Adam and I could not ask for anything to be different.

~~

Adam + Sloane

Theo, Jack, Lily, Gavin, Archer, Isla

#6 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

LN: Anderson

DH: Derek Brandon {Light brown hair & dark brown eyes}

DW: Corrine Letha {Dark blonde hair & deep blue eyes}

Derek and I have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as we were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later I am unable to get pregnant. We turn to IVF and are told that we would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. Derek and I agree that we want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with us. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later we find out that I am pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later we both go in for my first ultrasound! We're not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells us that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts five!

We are both shocked and worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months we do all the research we can. Even with all the stress though, Derek and I have lots of fun setting up the nursery and buying lots of things for our babies. Each ultrasound looks good and I feel so, so lucky that all of our little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, I give birth. I carried the babies for 31 weeks.

During the birth, I had already delivered all of the expected babies, but I still feel the need to push! There was another surprise baby! It was actually sextuplets.

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU.

A few hours later, we were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. I only had three eggs implanted, and each egg had split so we have three sets of identical twins.

DS: Elijah Drake {2lb, 7oz} {Light brown hair & blue eyes} {Identical to Enoch}

DS: Ezekiel Donovan {1lb, 11oz} {Dark blonde hair & brown eyes} {Identical to Ethan}

DD: Ezra Louise {2lb, 1oz} {Light brown hair & brown eyes} {Identical to Eden}

DS: Enoch Draven {3lb} {Light brown hair & blue eyes} {Identical to Elijah}

DS: Ethan Dorian {1lb, 13oz} {Dark blonde hair & brown eyes} {Identical to Ezekiel}

DD: Eden Leigh {1lb, 8oz} {Light brown hair & brown eyes} {Identical to Ezra}

It took a long time for all of our babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with a no complication/s

--------

15 years later and we have six healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.  

Elijah Drake Anderson - Determined, confident, & imaginative.

Ezekiel Donovan Anderson - Independent & over-sensitive.

Ezra Louise Anderson - Self-sufficient & stoic.

Enoch Draven Anderson - Bright & unconventional.

Ethan Dorian Anderson - Quiet & joker.

Eden Leigh Anderson - Very imaginative & courteous.

Derek & Cory Anderson w/ Elijah, Zeke, Ezzy, Enoch, Ethan, & Edie.

#7 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Davenport

DW: Heather Kayla

~ brown hair

~brown eyes

DH: Sebastian Vaughn

~blonde hair

~green eyes

Sebastian and I were married on May 31st, 2018. I was 24 and he was 26. We had been dating for 5 years and engaged for 3 months. Just before Thanksgiving of 2018 we decided we wanted to proactively try to conceive our first child. Two years later, we were still not pregnant and we were both tired of the countless negative pregnancy tests.

On January 11th, 2020 we started our first round of IVF and on February 1st the doctor confirmed what I had suspected: we were just past 3 weeks pregnant! At 13 weeks we went in for our first ultrasound that would be able to see the babies. We were excited and nervous to find out if we were going to be parents of just one baby or IVF multiples. We weren't incredibly shocked when the technician found two heartbeats, but then she found another, and another, and another and oh yeah, another. We were expecting sextuplets! Sebastian and I instantly both became very worried about how this pregnancy would progress but our doctor assured us that our team would do whatever to keep the Davenport sextuplets healthy. When we asked how this was possible, we were shocked to see that do a paper error, on our insemination instead of planting three eggs they actually planted five! Then one of those five divided into twins.

Even with all the stress, Sebastian and I find time to enjoy the pregnancy and everything that comes with having babies. We decided to move out of our four bedroom, two story home and into a new house. Both of us very thankful for our trust funds and for the jobs we'd gotten after graduating from good private colleges as we spent a large chunk on a ten bedroom ranch home. The house itself is beautiful and we bought it pre-furnished which made our lives a lot easier. Though, we took the second largest bedroom which was right next to the master bedroom and donated its furniture, turning that room into a nursery for the sextuplets, painting it a nice mint green. All the furniture, toys and clothing have been ordered, we're just waiting for the safe birth of sextuplets before moving it all into the house. It'll be easier to keep the babies in the same room close by for now, when they're older they'll be bale to have their own rooms.

We then bought two triple strollers, a single six baby stroller and bought another car to go with our Mercedes convertible and Cadillac Escalade, this one is more kid friendly and big enough for six car seats to fit the big family we were about to become.

At 22 weeks I was put on bed rest and our doctor told us that if I hadn't gone into labour by 32 weeks they would induce.

In the morning on August 12th, just seven days before my own birthday, my back began to ache more than usual. By the afternoon I was having mild contractions but nothing I couldn't handle. After dinner, the contractions had become a little painful and then at 10:30 pm there was a pop! My water had broken. I was so scared but I also knew that I was 30 weeks and so there was a very good chance my babies would survive.

We arrived at the hospital just after 11 and were admitted immediately. I had been taken to the OR for my c-section.

I was ready to meet our babies.

Sextuplet A was born at 12:23am, kicking and screaming as the nurses exclaimed that Baby A was a boy! His "sac-buddy" (or twin, to be more scientific ) was born at 12:25am, and Baby B was also a boy. Their placenta was then removed.

At 12:33 , Baby C was born and we met our third boy. He was smaller than her brothers but crying nonetheless. After delivering her placenta, it was time to meet Baby D. At 12:38, we had our fourth baby: a fourth boy! At this point, I was starting to suspect we may be getting all boys, we hadn't found out the babies genders as we wanted it to be a surprise. Soon after that at 12:40 we welcomed Baby E, our fifth baby boy. We were stunned. However, what happened next stunned us even more.

Finally at 12:42 we welcomed Baby F, our first baby girl and what we thought would be our last baby. When removing the placenta the doctors noticed another baby! Surprise Baby G, another girl, who was actually the twin of baby F. She was by far the smallest of the bunch which was probably why we missed her as she was hidden behind her much bigger sister.

The babies were all quite small but they were all stable. Four hours later Sebastian wheeled me down to the NICU so we could officially name our children.

Baby A weighed 2 lbs, 5 oz. He had a few wisps of light blonde hair and brown eyes. We named him, Emmett Matthew Davenport.

Baby B, the second biggest, weighed 2 lbs , 11 0z. He, being identical, looked just like his twin. We named him, Hunter Mason Daveport.

Baby C, weighed 2 lbs, 9 oz. He had blonde hair and green eyes, just like Dad. We named him, Logan Archer Davenport.

Baby D weighed in at 2 lbs, 9 oz. He had blonde hair and green eyes, just like Dad. We named him, Preston Chase Davenport.

Baby E weighed in at 2 lbs, 7 oz. He had blonde hair and green eyes, just like Dad. We named him, Jackson Wyatt Daveport.

Baby F, out first little girl was the biggest, she weighed in at 3 lbs even. She had brown hair and green eyes. We named her, Stella Imogen Davenport.

Surprise Baby G, was the smallest, weighed in at 1 lb, 8 oz. She, being identical, looked just like her twin. We named her, Vivienne Lydia Davenport.

The NICU stay was long and trying. We were incredibly lucky that our babies were strong fighters like their mom and dad, thankfully Hunter, Logan, Preston, Jackson and Stella had no complications at all other the just needing to gain weight. On September 8th, we brought home Hunter and Stella after they passed the car-seat test on their first try. Six days later Logan passed his test, it took just one try as well, and later that night we brought him home. Three days after that we brought home Jackson and Preston home, though they took four tries for them to pass it.

Emmett and Vivienne, although incredibly resilient, faced minor complications. Emmett was suffering from temporary jaundice, and Vivienne needed to have a feeding tube for a few extra weeks as she was so tiny and was having trouble drinking enough to gain a sufficient weight gain. Luckily neither complication kept them in hospital long, and on September 30th Emmett came home, followed a week and a half later by Vivienne.

~~

15 years later, on August 13th, 2035 it was the septuplets 15th birthday. We were having all our family and friends over, including a very surprising eighth child. When the septuplets were seven years old, we were shocked and awed when we welcomed a baby via natural means, daughter Genevieve Quinn Davenport, who is a mini me with brown hair and brown eyes. After her birth I got my tubes tied just to be sure we wouldn't have another pregnancy.

The last fifteen years had been incredibly difficult but our kids had grown into exceptional people, all with their own personalities, though Genevieve's is still developing.

Emmett is an apprehensive and timid boy, though sweet as can be, with downy blonde hair and molten brown eyes.

Hunter is a self-assured and athletic young man, with identical looks to Emmett.

Logan is a confident thrill seeker, with spiky blonde hair and piercing green eyes..

Preston is a thoughtful and charismatic young man, and has grown into the spitting image of Sebastian.

Jackson is a competitive and bright, though a bit egotistical, young gentlemen, and has coiffed blonde hair and light green eyes.

Stella is an enthusiastic and intelligent young woman, and has shiny chestnut locks, cut short in a bob style with lively green eyes.

Vivienne is ingenious and warm, though a little bossy young lady, and has the same green eyes and shiny chestnut locks as Stella though her hair is long and silken.

We have the perfect family and Sebastian and I could not ask for anything more.

The Davenport Family

DH: Sebastian Vaughn Davenport [41] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes]

DW: Heather Kayla Davenport [40] [Brown Hair and Brown Eyes]

DS: Emmett Matthew Davenport [15] [Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes] [Identical Set #1]

DS: Hunter Mason Davenport [15] [Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes] [Identical  Set #1]

DS: Logan Archer Davenport [15] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes]

DS: Preston Chase Davenport [15] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes]

DS: Jackson Wyatt Davenport [15] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes]

DD: Stella Imogen Davenport [15] [Brown Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #2]

DD: Vivienne Lydia Davenport [15] [Brown Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #2]

DD: Genevieve Quinn Davenport [8] [Brown Hair and Brown Eyes]

Sebastian and Heather Davenport; with Emmett, Hunter, Logan, Preston, Jackson, Stella, Vivienne & Genevieve

#8 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

Gates

DW: Henrietta "Henry"  Hart

~brown hair

~green eyes

DH: Russell Emmett Jr. "Emmett" 

~ blonde hair

~blue eyes

Emmett and I were married on June 8th, 2014. I was 27 and he was 26. We had been dating for 8 years and engaged for 2 years. Just before September of 2018 we decided we wanted to proactively try to conceive our first child. Two years later, we were still not pregnant and we were both tired of the countless negative pregnancy tests.

On April 2nd, 2016 we started our first round of IVF and on May 7th the doctor confirmed what I had suspected: we were just past 4weeks pregnant! At 13 weeks we went in for our first ultrasound that would be able to see the babies. We were excited and nervous to find out if we were going to be parents of just one baby or IVF multiples. We weren't incredibly shocked when the technician found two heartbeats, but then she found another....and oh yeah, another. We were expecting quadruplets! Emmett and I instantly both became very worried about how this pregnancy would progress but our doctor assured us that our team would do whatever to keep the Gates quadruplets healthy. It would seem all three eggs we'd planted had settled and one even divided into a set of identical twins!

Even with all the stress, Emmett and I find time to enjoy the pregnancy and everything that comes with having babies. We decided to move out of our two bedroom apartment and into a six bedroom house. We're very thankful that both my own parents and Emmett's chipped in to help us buy the house so that we can have room for our budding and growing family. The place is wonderful and while it is currently a little sparse on furniture with time we'll fill the house out with things that make up who we are as a couple and soon to be as a family. We decided to have the quads share a room for the first year and pick the room that is the closest to the master bedroom for the,.

We then bought two double strollers, a single four  baby stroller and sold our last car and instead bought  new one which is more of a truck, this one is more kid friendly and big enough for four car seats to fit the big family we were about to become.

At 28 weeks I was put on bed rest and our doctor told us that if I hadn't gone into labour by 32 weeks they would induce.

In the morning on December 20th, my back began to ache more than usual. By the afternoon I was having mild contractions but nothing I couldn't handle. After dinner, the contractions had become a little painful and then at 10:30 pm there was a pop! My water had broken. I was so scared but I also knew that I was 31 weeks and so there was a very good chance my babies would survive.

We arrived at the hospital just after 11 and were admitted immediately. I had been taken to the OR for my c-section.

Quadruplet A was born at 12:23am, kicking and screaming as the nurses exclaimed that Baby A was a girl! Her "sac-buddy" (or twin, to be more scientific ) was born at 12:25am, and Baby B was also a girl. Their placenta was then removed. Next was our singletons.

At 12:33 , Baby C was born and we met our first boy. He was bigger than his sisters but crying nonetheless. What happened next  stunned us even more. When removing the placenta from Baby C, the doctors noticed another baby! A Surprise Baby, another boy, who was actually the twin of baby C and was actually Baby D.  He was by far the smallest of the bunch which was probably why we missed him as he was hidden behind her much bigger brother.

Then we delivered what was Baby D and was now Baby E. At 12:38, we had our fifth baby: a third boy!

The babies were all quite small but they were all stable. Four hours later Emmett wheeled me down to the NICU so we could officially name our children.

Baby A weighed 3 lbs, 1 oz. She had a few wisps of brown hair and green eyes. We named her, Aria Sage Gates .

Baby B, the second biggest, she weighed 3 lbs , 4 0z. She, being identical, looked just like her twin, Baby A. We named her, Blair Hazelle Gates.

Baby C, was the biggest, he weighed 3 lbs, 7 oz. He had blonde hair and green eyes. We named him, Caleb Quinn Gates.

Baby D weighed in at 2 lbs, 9 oz. He, being identical, looked just like his twin, Baby C. We named him, Dalton Henry Gates.

Baby E weighed in at 2 lbs, 11 oz. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Dad. We named him, Russell "Em" Emmett Gates III.

The NICU stay was long and trying. We were incredibly lucky that our babies were strong fighters like their mom and dad, thankfully Aria, Blair & Caleb had no complications at all other the just needing to gain weight. On January 13th, we brought home all three of them after they passed the car-seat test on their first try.

Dalton and Em, although incredibly resilient, faced minor complications. Both of them were suffering from temporary jaundice. Luckily neither complication kept them in the hospital long, and on January  30th, we brought Dalton and Em home.

~~

15 years later, on December 20th, 2035 it was the quintuplets 15th birthday. We were having all our family and friends over. The last fifteen years had been incredibly difficult but our kids had grown into exceptional people, all with their own personalities.

Aria is a bright dreamer, with chocolate locks in a bob style and green eyes that remind me of dewy grass.

Blair is an assertive and determine young lady, though she is at times a little vain, with identical looks to Aria though her hair is longer.

Caleb is a charming and intelligent young man, with spiky blonde hair and piercing green eyes..

Dalton is an outspoken leader, and has grown into the spitting image of Emmett, though with green eyes.

Em is an idealistic and caring young gentlemen, with has downy blonde hair and light green eyes.

We have the perfect family and Emmett and I could not ask for anything more.

The Gates Family

DH: Russell "Emmett" Emmett Gates Jr. [43] [Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes]

DW: Henrietta "Henry"  Hart  Gates [44] [Brown Hair and Green Eyes]

DD: Aria Sage Gates [15] [Brown Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #1]

DD: Blair Hazelle Gates [15] [Brown Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #1]

DS: Caleb Quinn Gates [15] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #2]

DS: Dalton Henry Gates [15] [Blonde Hair and Green Eyes] [Identical Set #2]

DS: Russell "Em" Emmett Gates III [15] [Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes]

Emmett and Henry Gates; with Aria, Blair, Caleb, Dalton & Em

#9 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Last name: Butch

Name: Nora Kathleen Elisabeth Butch

Blonde hair

Blue eyes

SO: Ryan Elias Gregory Butch

Light brown hair

Hazel eyes

After IVF treatment I find out that I am pregnant.  We are thrilled and even more so when we hear multiple heartbeats.  However, when the doctor says that it is quintuplets we are shocked. I am worried about the higher risk of so many children during a single pregnancy.  Ryan is a research maniac and has looked up everything possible about the quintuplets.  I enjoy setting up the nurseries.  Since we do not know the genders we do two gender neutral nurseries. 

Nursery One

Nursery Two

I end up going into labor at thirty weeks.  All of the expected babies were delivered, and we had five beautiful babies.  We are surprised to find out that all five of our beautiful babies are girls.  We name them Amelia Marie, Ruby Michelle, Sydney Madison, Claire Michaela, and Juliet Mackenzie.  They are immediately rushed to the NICU because of their small size.  Amelia weighed 4lbs even.  Ruby weighed 3lbs 7oz, Sydney weighed 3lbs 4oz, Claire weighed 3lbs 2oz, and Juliet weighed 2lbs 8oz.

Amelia and Ruby are identical with light brown hair and blue eyes.

Sydney has no identical sisters she has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Claire and Juliet are identical with blonde hair and blue eyes just like me.

We soon get to take our beautiful babies home.  They all come home at different times due to minor complications.  Ruby is the first one who gets to come home since she has no complications.  We are happy to have her with us.  Next to come home is Sydney we find out that she needs glasses when she gets older just like mom.  Amelia and Claire both come home three days after but they both have trouble heating themselves and need a heat source, I am very worried about this.  The last one home is little Juliet who needs hearing aids.  I immediately begin teaching her sign language since I have known it my whole life.  I want all of the kids to know it because even with hearing aids it can be harder for Juliet to communicate and I don't want her to have anything that gets in her way.

15 years later

*Since I'm not doing pictures I just built off the little description to elaborate*

Amelia is an independent and Self-assured young lady.  She is the natural leader of the group but she sometimes seemed annoyed growing up with so many followers.  In order to not look like Ruby she always dip dyes her hair a dark blue.  At school she gets As and the occasional B.  She loves to swim, Cheer, is the only girl in rocket club, and dreams of being an environmental scientist.

Ruby can be considerate and passive.  She is the peace keeper of the group and is often motherly to the other girls.  Ruby wears her brown hair long and wavy or tied up in a bun.  She has a B average in school.  Ruby loves playing volleyball and being part of a team, she is president of FHA, and dreams of being a school teacher.

Sydney is bossy, logical, and intelligent.  She often clashes with Amelia. She wears her blonde hair in a choppy and trendy a line bob.  She opted to wear contacts instead of glasses.  She has straight As in school.  She loves running both cross country and track as a distance runner, she is president of journalism club, editor of the school paper, and dreams of being an editor at a publishing house.

Claire is innocent and absent minded.  This makes her good friends with Ruby who loves to take care of her.  Claire wears her hair in braids and often has flowers in it, she has a very natural style.  She has a low B average in school.  Claire isn't into sports but we insisted she try one so she tried women's golf and did fine.  She is in the theater club but just paints sets and designs costumes and she is also in art club.  She dreams of being a fashion designer but I worry the rejection will crush her. 

Juliet is competitive and spontaneous.  This makes her the clown of the group.  She wears her blonde hair in a pony tail most of the time.  She gets As and Bs in school.  She plays soccer and lacrosse, she is in theater club and loves to act, and she dreams of being a sports manager.

My beautiful girls Mia, Ruby, Syd, Clary, and Jules

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

Rothschild

DW: Adelind Blythe

~blonde hair

~blue eyes

DH: Chandler Quentin

~ red hair

~hazel eyes

Chandler and I were married on July 15th, 2014. Both Chandler and I were 26. We had been dating for 4 years and engaged for 6 months. Just before October of 2018 we decided we wanted to proactively try to conceive our first child. Two years later, we were still not pregnant and we were both tired of the countless negative pregnancy tests.

On December 30th, 2016 we started our first round of IVF and on February 1st the doctor confirmed what I had suspected: we were just past 4 weeks pregnant! At 13 weeks we went in for our first ultrasound that would be able to see the babies. We were excited and nervous to find out if we were going to be parents of just one baby or IVF multiples. We weren't incredibly shocked when the technician found two heartbeats, but then she found another....and oh yeah, another. We were expecting quadruplets! Chandler and I instantly both became very worried about how this pregnancy would progress but our doctor assured us that our team would do whatever to keep the Rothschild quadruplets healthy. It would seem all three eggs we'd planted had settled and one even divided into a set of identical twins. 

Even with all the stress, Chandlerand I find time to enjoy the pregnancy and everything that comes with having babies. We decided to move out of our two bedroom apartment and into a five bedroom house. We're very thankful that both my own parents and Emmett's chipped in to help us buy the house so that we can have room for our budding and growing family. The place is wonderful and while it is currently a little sparse on furniture with time we'll fill the house out with things that make up who we are as a couple and soon to be as a family. We decided to have the quads share a room for the first year and pick the room that is the closest to the master bedroom for the,.

We then bought two double strollers, a single four  baby stroller and sold our last car and instead bought  new one which is more of a truck, this one is more kid friendly and big enough for four car seats to fit the big family we were about to become.

At 26 weeks I was put on bed rest and our doctor told us that if I hadn't gone into labour by 32 weeks they would induce.

In the morning on July 10th, my back began to ache more than usual. By the afternoon I was having mild contractions but nothing I couldn't handle. After dinner, the contractions had become a little painful and then at 10:30 pm there was a pop! My water had broken. I was so scared but I also knew that I was 29 weeks and so there was a very good chance my babies would survive.

Quadruplet A was born at 11:20pm, kicking and screaming as the nurses exclaimed that Baby A was a Boyl! His "sac-buddy" (or twin, to be more scientific ) was born at 11:25pm, and Baby B was also a boy. Their placenta was then removed. Next was our singletons.

At 11:33 , Baby C was born and we met our third boy. He was smaller than his brothers but crying nonetheless.

Then we delivered Baby D, our first and only little girl. At 11:38, she was smaller then Baby C was, but she was actually the loudest out of all of the little ones.

The babies were all quite small but they were all stable. Four hours later Chandler wheeled me down to the NICU so we could officially name our children.

Baby A, was the biggest, he weighed 4 lbs. He had a few wisps of blonde hair and blue eyes. We named him, Archer Quincy Rothschild.

Baby B, he weighed in at 3 lbs, 10 oz. He, being identical, looked just like his twin, Baby A. We named him, Bradley Chandler Rothschild.

Baby C, he weighed 3 lbs, 7 oz. He had red hair and hazel eyes, a miniature of his father. We named him, Carlisle Blaine Rothshild.

Baby D, was our smallest and only girl, she weighed 3 lbs , 3 0z. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes. We named her, Delilah Adeline Rothshcild.

The NICU stay was long and trying. We were incredibly lucky that our babies were strong fighters like their mom and dad, thankfully Archer and Bradley  had no complications at all other the just needing to gain weight. On July 25th, we brought home both of them after they passed the car-seat test on their first try.

Carlisle and Delilah, although incredibly resilient, faced minor complications. Both of them were suffering from temporary jaundice. Luckily neither complication kept them in the hospital long, and on July  30th, we brought both of them home.

~~

15 years later, on July 10th, 2032 it was the quadruplets 15th birthday. We were having all our family and friends over, which also includes our twins, who we had six years after the quads via IVF as well. They're Evangeline Phoebe Rothschild and Fletcher Maxwell Rothschild. Evangeline has red hair and hazel eyes while Fletcher has blonde hair and hazel eyes. The last fifteen years had been incredibly difficult but our kids had grown into exceptional people, all with their own personalities.

We have the perfect family and Chandler and I could not ask for anything more.

The Rothschild Family

DH: Chandler Quentin Rothschild [43] [Red Hair and Hazel Eyes]

DW: Adelind Blythe Rothschild [43] [Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes]

DS: Archer Quincy Rothschild [15] [Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes] [Identical Set #1]

DS: Bradley Chandler Rothschild [15] [Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes] [Identical Set #1]

DS: Carlisle Blaine Rothschild [15] [Red Hair and Hazel Eyes]

DD: Delilah Adeline Rothschild [15] [Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes]

DD: Evangeline Phoebe Rothschild [9] [Red Hair and Hazel Eyes]

DS: Fletcher Maxwell Rothschild [9] [Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes]

Chandler and Adelind Rothschild; with Archer, Bradley, Carlisle, Delilah, Evangeline & Fletcher

#11 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

Name - Jordan Chase Simpson
Nickname - JC
Age - 37
Hair - Light Brown
Eyes - Hazel

Name - Alexander Craig Simpson
Nickname - Alex
Age - 37
Hair - Black
Eyes - Green

Name - William Caleb Simpson
Nickname - Will
Age - 15
Hair - Black
Eyes - Hazel
Weight at Birth - 3 lbs 2 Oz
Medical Issues - None
Personality - Humurous and Self Assured

Name - Nathaniel Cole Simpson
Nickname - Nate
Age - 15
Hair - Black
Eyes - Green
Weight at Birth - 2 lbs 12 Oz
Medical Issues - None
Personality - Imaginative and Clever

Name - Theodore Connor Simpson
Nickname - Theo
Age - 15
Hair - Black
Eyes - Green
Weight at Birth - 2 lbs 2 Oz
Medical Issues - Temporary Feeding Tube
Personality - Independent and Ambitious

Name - Matthew Charles Simpson
Nickname - Matt
Age - 15
Hair - Black
Eyes - Hazel
Weight at Birth - 2 lbs 6 Oz
Medical Issues - Temporary Jaundice
Personality - Calm and Innocent

Name - Graham Christopher Simpson
Nickname - Gray
Age - 15
Hair - Black
Eyes - Green
Weight at Birth - 2 lbs 15 Oz
Medical Issues - None
Personality - Open-Minded and Helpful

#12 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Elizabeth Lauren Hunter "Beth" - dark brown eyes and brown hair
Ryan Edward Gold - hazel eyes and blonde hair

Ryan and I have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as we were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and I was still unable to get pregnant. We turned to IVF and we were told that we would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. Ryan and I agreed that we want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with us. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later we found out that I was pregnant!
Everything was going fantastic, and two months later we both went to my first ultrasound! We were not too surprised to hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assumed its twins, but when the doctor looked at the screen, she told us that it looked like more than two babies! Actually, she counted 6 (sextuplets)!

We were shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months Ryan and I did all the research we could. Even with all the stress though, we had lots of fun setting up the nurseries and buying lots of things for our babies. Each ultrasound looked good and I felt so, so lucky that all of our little ones were doing well. In less than nine months though, I gave birth. I carried the babies for 29 weeks.

During the birth, I had already delivered all of the expected babies, but I still felt the needed to push! It was just the placenta though.
 As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby. 3 boys and 3 girls! We named them; Mason Alexander, Zachary Edward, Hadley Elizabeth, Violet Marie, Amelia Juliet and Bennett Finnigan.

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed: Mason- 3lbs, Zach- 2lbs 12 oz, Hadley- 2lbs 5 oz, Violet- 2lbs, Mia- 1lbs 11 oz and Ben- 1lbs 8 oz.

A few hours later, we were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. I only had three eggs implanted, so some of them are identical. List each baby’s name and appearance.

Mason/Zach: Brown hair and hazel eyes
Hadley/Violet: Brown hair and brown eyes
Mia/Ben: Blonde hair and hazel eyes

It took a long time for all of our babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with a no complications.
15 years later and we have 6 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.  

Mason: A trouble-maker and athletic
Zach: Igenious and respectful
Hadley: Bossy and self-sufficient
Violet: Contemplative and conservative
Mia: Calm and sympathetic
Ben: Joker and dreamer

#13 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

Abbeville Octuplets Turn Fifteen!

The famous first living set of Octuplets turned fifteen today. Born at only 30 weeks they weighed from 1lb 3oz to 3lb, and not all of them were expected to survive. Their parents had been trying for years to get pregnant, and turned to IVF as their last chance. Three eggs were fertilized, and split to create the eight teenagers that are alive now. When telling the story of their journey to Octuplets, Mr and Mrs Abbeville noted that they had only been expecting seven babies, but a surprise eighth had been found during the birth. We wish the Octuplets much success in their future, and a happy birthday!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LN: Abbeville

DH: Derrick Bronson - Blue eyes and red hair

DW: Holly Madilayne - Green eyes and brown hair

DS: Andrew Duncan - Blue eyes and red hair, wears glasses, weighed 2lb 2oz at birth, is naive and unenthusiastic

DS: Ezekiel Finley - Blue eyes and red hair, weighed 3lb at birth, is focused and mature

DD: Keren Victory - Blue eyes and brown hair, weighed 1lb 8oz at birth, is self-assured and serious

DS: Garrett Louis - Blue eyes and red hair, weighed 2lb 5oz at birth, is charming and humorless

DS: Brian Harvey - Green eyes and red hair, needs glasses, weighed 1lb 3oz at birth, is assertive and stable

DS: Gabriel Samson - Green eyes and red hair, weighed 2lb 1oz at birth, is independent and serious

DD: Audrey Hope - Blue eyes and brown hair, weighed 2lb 2oz at birth, is well-mannered and outspoken

DS: Maynard William - Green eyes and red hair, weighed 1lb 9oz at birth, needed a heat source when younger, is dominant and quick to anger

Rick and Holly Abbeville with Andy, Zeke, Kerry, Rhett, Brian, Gabe, Audrey, and Maynard

#14 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Spouse 1: Stephanie Olivia Graceford (Long, curly, red hair & lime green eyes)

Spouse 2: Reggie Emerson Graceford (Surfer style blond hair & emerald green eyes)

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts 5 babies (Quintuplets)!

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 30 weeks.

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push!

There was another surprise baby! It was actually sextuplets!

4 little boys and 2 little girls.

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed:

Asher Maxwell - 2lbs 13oz (Blond hair & lime green eyes)

Ella Rosalie - 2lbs 10oz (Red hair & emerald green eyes)

Noah Tristan - 2lbs 4oz (Blond hair & emerald green eyes)

Ruby Emmeline - 2lbs 8oz (Red hair & emerald green eyes)

Micah August - 2lbs 7oz (Blond hair & lime green eyes)

Theo Nolan - 2lbs 2oz (Blond hair & emerald green eyes)

A few hours later, you were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. You only had three eggs implanted, so some of them were identical.

It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with no complications.

15 years later and you have 6 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.

Asher: Smart, happy, imaginative & calm

Ella: Humorous, friendly, considerate & open-minded

Noah: Focused, determined & enthusiastic

Ruby: Resilient, idiotic, self-assured & creative

Micah: Thrill seeker, cheerful & reliable

Theo: Independent, optimistic, serious & intelligent

Stephanie Olivia & Reggie Emerson Graceford with Asher Maxwell, Ella Rosalie, Noah Tristan, Ruby Emmeline, Micah August & Theo Nolan Graceford.

Asher, Noah, Micah & Theo as babies

003blog(pp_m1335230905_a58_pMC).jpg

Ella & Ruby as babies

co-baby-blog-08.jpg

#15 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

DW: Christine Margot Adams - Brown hair, blue eyes 
DH: Dylan Blake Adams - Blond hair, black eyes 
Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts 7 babies
You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 29 weeks. 
During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push! There was another surprise baby! It was actually Octuplets! 

As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby. There were more boys than girls. 
DS: Camden Blake 
DS: Cole Isaac 
DS: Mitchell Leon 
DS: Riley Monroe 
DS: Toby James 
DD: Amelia Mae 
DD: Cassidy Laura 
DD: Paisley Marie 
All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed: 3lbs, 2 lbs 8 oz, 2 lbs 8 oz, 2lbs 4 oz, 1 lb 11oz, 2lbs, 1 lb 15 oz, 1 lb 4 oz 

Camden has brown hair & black eyes 
Cole, Riley, Amelia & Paisley have blonde hair and black eyes 
Mitchell and Toby have brown hair & blue eyes 
Cassidy has blonde hair and blue eyes 

It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with no complications. 
Camden - No comp 
Cole - Needs a feeding tube for a few more weeks 
Mitchell - No comp 
Riley - Needs a heat source 
Toby - No comp 
Amelia - Asthma 
Cassidy - No comp 
Paisley - No comp 
15 years later and you have 8 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.
Camden is innocent and self-assured - straight A student, going for pre-med 
Cole is a gentle follower - member of ecology club 
Mitchell is cheerful but timid - is on student government 
Riley is ingenious but inactive - plays the violin 
Toby is determined and competitive - an all start athlete 
Amelia is individualistic and loyal - she is class president 
Cassidy is assertive and active - she is the JV cheer leading squad captain 
Paisley open-minded and humorous - she is an artist 

The Adams Family 
DW: Christine Margot 
DH: Dylan Blake 
DS: Camden Blake 
DS: Cole Isaac 
DS: Mitchell Leon 
DS: Riley Monroe 
DS: Toby James 
DD: Amelia Mae 
DD: Cassidy Laura 
DD: Paisley Marie 

#16 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:08 PM

DW: Kenzie Madison Daniels (nee Williams)

-blonde hair & blue eyes

DH: Sebastian Vincent Daniels

-brown hair & green eyes

DD: Penelope Anne Davidson

-born at 30 weeks weighing 3lbs2oz and needing a heat source

-brown hair & blue eyes

-private, steadfast & bright

DD: Monroe Alice Davidson

-born at 30 weeks weighing 3lbs3oz with no complications

-brown hair & green eyes (identical to Kennedy)

-flexible, humorous & insecure

DD: Kennedy Abigail Davidson

-born at 30 weeks weighing 3lbs3oz with no complications

-brown hair & green eyes (identical to Monroe)

-resilient, conventional & playful

DD: Jordyn Alexandra Davidson

-born at 30 weeks weighing 3lbs4oz with asthma

-blonde hair & green eyes

-self-sufficient, dominant & private

#17 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

LN: Davis 

DH: Scott Vincent

*Blue Eyes

*Blond Hair

DW: Amy Christine

*Green Eyes

*Blond Hair

You and your spouse have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as you were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and you are unable to get pregnant. You turn to IVF and you are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. You and your spouse agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that you are pregnant!  Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts 5 babies (Quintuplets)!

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 30 weeks.  During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push!  There was another surprise baby! It was actually Sextuplets!  As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby.

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed between 2lbs and 3lbs, 7 oz.

A few hours later, you were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. You only had three eggs (so roll three times maximum) implanted, so some/all of them were identical. It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with no complications.

DS: Cade Samuel

*Blond Hair

*Green Eyes

*Excitable

*Self-assured

DS: Jack Sullivan

*Blond Hair

*Green Eyes

*Absent-minded

*Confident

DS: Luke Stephen 

*Blond Hair

*Blue Eyes

*Apprehensive

*Idealistic

DS: Reed Silas

*Blond Hair

*Blue Eyes

*Distracted

*Outspoken

DD: Lily Caroline

*Blond Hair

*Blue Eyes

*Curious

*Introverted

DD: Zoey Charlotte

*Blond Hair

*Blue Eyes

*Practical

*Humorous

Scott and Amy Davis

Cade, Jack, Luke, Reed, Lily and Zoey

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

Amelia and Roderick have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as they were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and Amelia is still unable to get pregnant. They turn to IVF and are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. Amelia and Roderick agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later the happy couple finds out that they are expecting!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later they both go in for Amelia's first ultrasound! They're not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts quintuplets!

Amelia and Roderick are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months they do all the research they can. Even with all the stress though, Roderick and Amelia have lots of fun setting up the nurseries and buying lots of things for their babies. Each ultrasound looks good and Amelia feels so, so lucky that all of her little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, she wife gives birth. She carried the babies for 29 weeks

During the birth, Amelia had already delivered all of the expected babies, but she still felt the need to push! There was another surprise baby! It was actually sextuplets!

As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby. There were three boys and three girls.

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU. In order of birth, they weighed between 1lb, 8oz and 3lbs.

A few hours later, Amelia and Roderick  were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. They only had three eggs implanted, so some of them were identical.  It took a long time for all of your babies to come home, but each one of them was sent home with no complications.

Fifteen years later, all of the Grey sextuplets are healthy teenagers.

The Grey Family

Amelia Catherine Grey (nee Simpson)- Has hazel eyes and red hair

Roderick Edmund Grey- Has green eyes and light brown hair

Gavin Thomas Grey

Weighed 1 lb 12 oz at birth

Has red hair and green eyes

Is quiet and considerate, plans on going to seminary to be a pastor

Julia Margaret Grey

Weighed 2  lbs, 1 oz at birth 

Has  light brown hair and  green eyes

Is gentle and happy, wants to be a kindergarten teacher

Isaac Matthew Grey

Weighed 1 lb, 14 oz at birth

Has light brown hair and green eyes

Is open-minded and outspoken, plans on going into politics 

Rebecca Felicity Grey "Becca"

Weighed 2 lbs, 8 oz at birth

Has red hair and hazel eyes

Is bright and humorous, wants to be a novelist

William James Grey "Liam"

Weighed 3 lbs at birth

Has light brown hair and green eyes (identical twin to Isaac)

Is practical and serious, wants to be a medical doctor

Leia Elizabeth Grey

Weighed 2 lbs, 3 oz at birth

Has red hair and hazel eyes (identical twin to Becca)

Is self-assured and idealistic, wants to be a lawyer

#19 littlerhody95

littlerhody95

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my son

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:30 PM

Spouse 1: Cassidy R. Garrison

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Spouse 2: Richard Eric Garrison

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

You and your spouse have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as you were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and you are unable to get pregnant. You turn to IVF and you are told that you would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. You and your spouse agree that you want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with you. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that you is pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later you both go in for your first ultrasound! You’re not too surprised when you hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells you that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts five babies!

You are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months you and your spouse do all the research you can. Even with all the stress though, you and your spouse have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for your babies. Each ultrasound looks good and you feel so, so lucky that all of your little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though, you give birth. You carried the babies for 31 weeks.

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push! There was another surprise baby!

4 girls, 2 boys

All of the babies were alive, but they were very, very tiny and had to be taken straight to the NICU.

A few hours later, you were able to visit each baby and see what they all looked like. You only had three eggs implanted, so some/all of them were identical.

Names:

Adam Richard

2 lb 15 oz

red hair

blue eyes

Joshua Eric

2 lb 7 oz

red hair

blue eyes

Eliza Valerie

2 lb 13 oz

red hair

blue eyes

Jane Catherine 2 lb 5 oz

Red hair

Blue eyes

Sarah Rachael 1lb, 10 oz

Blonde hair

Blue eyes

Laura Maeve 1lb, 8 oz

Blonde hair

Blue eyes

15 years later and you have 6 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.

Adam

Hesitant and Shy

Joshua

Imaginative and Determined

Eliza

Humorous, Compassionate, Cheerful, and Ingenious

Jane

Joker

Sarah

Energetic

Laura

Wacky and Sociable

#20 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:59 AM

Spouse 1: Remy Hadley, long blonde hair and brown eyes. 

Spouse 2: Rhys Everett Griffin Light brown hair and blue eyes

Me, Remy Hadley, and my spouse, Rhys Everett Griffin, have always wanted children, and were planning on having them as soon as we were married, however it didn‘t work out. Two years later and me and Rhys were unable to get pregnant. We turn to IVF and I'm told that I would have an increased chance of having twins or triplets. Rhys and I agree that we want to go through with it, after all twins or triplets would be just fine with us. The doctor does the procedure and a few weeks later you find out that I am pregnant!

Everything is going fantastic, and two months later we both go in for my first ultrasound! We're not too surprised when we hear more than one heartbeat and instantly assume its twins, but when the doctor looks at the screen, she tells us that it looks like it’s more than two babies! Actually, she counts 4 babies, quadruplets!

We are shocked and very worried. Higher-order multiple births can be very high-risk and over the next few months Rhys and I do all the research we can. Even with all the stress,  Rhys and I have lots of fun setting up the nursery/nurseries and buying lots of things for our babies. Each ultrasound looks good and I feel so, so lucky that all of our little ones are doing well. In less than nine months though,  I give birth. I carried the babies for 31 weeks.

During the birth, you had already delivered all of the expected babies, but you still feel the need to push! There was another surprise baby! It was actually quints!

As each baby was born, they called out the gender of each tiny baby. There were more girls than boys. 

Between 2lbs, 8 oz and 4lbs

Mabel Emerson

(who has brown hair and blue eyes)

Stella Vivienne

(who has brown hair and blue eyes)

Phoebe River

(who has blond hair and blue eyes)

Conrad Hawthorne

(who has blond hair and brown eyes)

Harrison Ridley

(who has blond hair and brown eyes)

15 years later and you have 5 healthy teenagers! They all have their own personalities, styles and interests.  Mabel is adventurous and fast paced. Stella is a fast learner and loyal. Phoebe is lively and active. Conrad is happy go lucky and outspoken. Harry is humorous and self confident. 

Rhys and Remy have kiddos Mae Mae, Stella, Phi, Conrad, and Harry :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAF, Multiples, First CAF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users