768 replies to this topic

#101 Adriana

Adriana

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

This is a really neat idea :) The first two that popped into my mind for today are:

Sailor Rose and Cason Kroeger

#102 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:28 AM

Cheyenne Eden
Dallas John (after my great gpa John Dallas)

#103 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

Mimi Rose (I can't get it out of my head!) and Ian Scott.

#104 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

Hm...Today I shall choose:

Poet and Pirate

#105 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

This is a really neat idea :) The first two that popped into my mind for today are:

I really like Sailor, btw. lol!! That's my daughter's name.

#106 Melissa

Melissa

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:My husband and I are very into basketball and soccer and our daughters are enjoying sports too. My oldest daughter does gymnastics, soccer, and dance and my youngest does soccer and dance, so those are my interests rights now. <br /><br />I also love kids and my job. My husband and I's jobs both involve children.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

Camilla nn Mia Rose and Hudson Reilly

#107 Kate

Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:13 PM

I feel like celestial bodies today.

Andromeda Caroline (car-oh-leen) and Orion Darius.

#108 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:53 AM

This is a really neat idea :D The first two that popped into my mind for today are:

I absolutely love the thought of Kroeger for a middle name, Ri! Maybe I could steal Danni's idea and name a couple of boys for the members of Nickelback :) Anyway! Today I like:

Rihanna Faith "Rio" and Hunter Jace.

#109 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

Today I will go with Eden Alexis and Noah Joackson

#110 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:48 PM

I absolutely love the thought of Kroeger for a middle name, Ri! Maybe I could steal Danni's idea and name a couple of boys for the members of Nickelback :) Anyway! Today I like:

Rihanna Faith "Rio" and Hunter Jace.

YES!! I shall have the Beatles, and you can have Nickelback!! It's perfect!! lol!

So, today I like:

Komal and Dow

Dow is an odd name I have chosen for Blake and my best friend, Dow Eldridge!! He's awesome, and I just thought about using his name for something, so I figured I'd use it as my name a day!!

#111 Adriana

Adriana

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

YES!! I shall have the Beatles, and you can have Nickelback!! It's perfect!! lol!

LOL!!! That would just be perfect for you guys :) I absolutely adore the name Dow, by the way!

Today I'm going to go with Marlena and Hugo... can't think of any middle names off the top of my head, but I love those two.

#112 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

Thank you!! And we adore Dow, too...He's a really great guy. Anyway, love Hugo!!

#113 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

Laurel Aspen & Levi Spencer

#114 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

LOL!! That is perfect! Let me go add something like Adair Kroeger to my ever-growing list... :)

#115 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

LOL!! That is perfect! Let me go add something like Adair Kroeger to my ever-growing list... :)

It's perfect!! Yeah, my list keeps getting longer and longer and longer, as well...I will never use all of these names unless I give all of my children like 10 middle names...Which would just be mean...

#116 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

It's perfect!! Yeah, my list keeps getting longer and longer and longer, as well...I will never use all of these names unless I give all of my children like 10 middle names...Which would just be mean...

Mine does too! And I have the exact same problem... there's so many names that I just LOVE, but Josh and I would literally have to have dozens of kids to use them all.

I really do think I'm going to add Adair Kroeger, though :) I like it...

#117 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

Mine does too! And I have the exact same problem... there's so many names that I just LOVE, but Josh and I would literally have to have dozens of kids to use them all.

I really do think I'm going to add Adair Kroeger, though :) I like it...

Yeah, it's a great name!! Love it!! Yeah, I guess most people who LOVE names would have too many to actually use...But I guess I can just give the rest to my Sims...Once I find the game, anyway...lol.

#118 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm a bit sleepy at the moment so I can't say that my brain is functioning very well, so I'm just going to go with first names: for today I'm feeling Daisy and Hudson.

#119 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

Today, I'm feeling:

Rarity and Royal

#120 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohčme each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:17 PM

Rhiannon & Leander

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users