#1 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

YOUR S.O.!

Four years have passed since we last saw you! You have now graduated college and are working in your ‘dream career’ from the previous round, so lucky you! If you were in a relationship or casually dating in the previous round, you are no longer with that person, but you do have a new significant other… and you’re now married!

What’s his/her name?
LN: Here http://www.searchfor...ansurnames.html

FN: Here: http://nameberry.com...tage-Baby-Names
MN: Here: http://nameberry.com...ster-Baby-Names

Roll the six-sided dice to find out… http://www.random.org/dice/?num=10

How old he/she is:
1) 22
2) 27
3) 25
4) 23
5) 24
6) 26

Where you met:
1) At the library
2) He transferred to your college
3) You dropped your shopping, and he helped you pick it up
4) At the dry cleaners
5) He crashed into your car
6) At a bar

What colour hair he/she has:
1) Light Brown
2) Black
3) Blonde
4) Red
5) Dyed – pick a colour
6) Dark brown

What his/her hair is like:
1) Wavy
2) Straight
3) Straight
4) Wavy
5) Curly
6) Curly

What colour his/her eyes are:
1) Blue
2) Brown
3) Green
4) Hazel
5) Grey
6) Blue

What his career is:
1) Architect
2) Fire-fighter
3) Accountant
4) Screenwriter
5) Dentist
6) Musician

Where did he/she/you propose?
1) He/she proposed at your favourite restaurant
2) You proposed after cooking your other half a romantic meal
3) He/she proposed in your local park
4) He/she proposed out of the blue while you were watching TV
5) You proposed on stage at a concert
6) He/she proposed at your parents house

Where did you get married?
1) On a beach in Hawaii
2) In your local church
3) At your parents country lodge
4) You married secretly in a chapel in Las Vegas
5) In his parent’s backyard
6) Live on a TV show

Where did you honeymoon?
1) London, England
2) Paris, France
3) New York City, New York
4) Milan, Italy
5) Barcelona, Spain
6) Dublin, Ireland

Where do you settle down upon your return?
1) Evansville, Indiana – you relocate due to your job
2) Newington, Connecticut – you relocate because you want to start afresh together
3) Nassau, New York – you relocate due to his job
4) Ripley, Mississippi – you relocate because of an ill family member
5) Pocatello, Idaho – you relocate due to your job
6) Fresno, California – you relocate because you want to start afresh together

#2 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Four years have passed since I last saw you! I have now graduated college and am working as a lawyer for the Jackson and MacNichol Law firm. But that's not the only thing that has changed. I am now married to Leo Orson Kessler, a twenty- seven year old accountant from Ripley, Mississippi. We first met when he transferred to my college and I laid eyes on his gorgeous curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. He proposed to me by the pond of the near-by park. We got married at St. John the Mariner, and then honeymooned in Barcelona. When we got back, we found out that Leo's aunt had brain cancer and we moved back to Ripley to be with her.

#3 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:44 PM

It's Lill again! I haven't see you in for years. In that time I graduated from college and recently got a job as a 2nd grade teacher. One year after we last talked I met Leo Asher Hoffman, whom I married last year. He is now 25, while I just turned 22. I met Leo at a bar with my friends near the college we both attended. Leo, like me, also has red hair, only his is curly. The thing that I most noticed about Leo that night, was his eyes. They are a smokey gray, which I love. Leo graduated the year after we met. He is now a Dentist in his own practice. Leo is a go-getter who has no fear. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve dinner, at my parents house, in front of all our family. We were married at my parents country lodge. The wedding had about 250 guest, mostly family and close friends. I was brave and let him arrange the honeymoon. He chose London, England, because he knew it was were I've always wanted to go. He's so sweet. We bought our first house together in Newington, Connecticut. We decided to pack up and relocate so we could start afresh together.

#4 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Its been four years and things have changed. The major one being my name, I am no longer Violet Alexandra Clark but am Violet Alexandra Zimmerman. I married Henry Levi Zimmerman in Hawaii and honeymooned in Paris. He is 26 years old. It is kind of funny we met when he crashed into my car. He has blonde straight hair and grey eyes. He works as a screenwriter. It was adorable when he proposed to me at my parents country lodge on our second anniversary. We now live in Newington, Connecticut because we wanted to start a fresh life together.

#5 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:23 PM

Name: Ned Roman Zimmerman
Hair: straight dark brown hair
Eyes: brown
Met: when I dropped a bag of groceries and he helped pick them up
Proposed: he proposed out of the blue while watching TV
Married: live on a TV show
Honeymoon: Dublin, Ireland
Now living in: Pocatello, Idaho - relocate due to my job

#6 Rylee's Mommy

Rylee's Mommy

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

I am now a police officer and i am happily married to Henry Otis Bauer. He is 25 years old, with light brown, curly hair and we met in a bar, after i got off work of course. :) He has beautiful brown eyes as well. He works as a dentist at a dental office that specializes in children. He proposed to me at my parents house over the christmas holidays with all of my family present. We were married in the backyard of his parents house in Georgia and we honeymooned in London, England. We now live in Ripley Mississippi because we wanted to be close to his grandmother, who is gravely ill.

#7 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

My name is Alyssa Zara Mauer. I am 18 years old and just graduated from high school in Willimantic, Connecticut and I am getting ready to go to college where I want to study to become a police officer. I have straight red hair and blue eyes and I am currently single.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four years have passed since I've seen you last and I am now 22 years old, graduated from college and working in my dream job as a police officer. But that's not the only thing that has changed! I am also now married to Leo August Zuckerman so I am now Alyssa Zara Zuckerman! Leo is a 23 year old screenwriter. He has wavy black hair and green eyes. He proposed to me after 2 years of dating while we were having dinner at my parent's house. We actually had our wedding on a live TV show! Leo was able to arrange it because he is a screenwriter on that particular show. We had our honeymoon in Milan, Italy and afterwards we settled down in Nassau, New York where we currently live. We moved here for Leo's job which he commutes to in New York City 2 days a week, the other 3 days he is able to work from home.

#8 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hey my name is Eliza Caroline Holyfield. I have straight, light brown hair and blue eyes, I’m 23 years old and in my last year of Law School, as you can probably tell I want to be a lawyer. I am in a serious relationship with the best guy

Four years later, I am 27 and working in a great Law Firm. I’m still with the best guy too, his name is Henry Hudson Muller, he is also 27 years old but he has curly red hair and blue eyes. We met years ago when he crashed in to my car. He works in accounting. He proposed 2 years ago in our favorite public park , we were married not long after in a beautiful wedding in his parents back yard after which he honeymooned in Dublin Ireland. When we got back we moved
Pocatello, Idaho for my job.

#9 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

My name is Aven Grace Paxson. I live in Willmantic Connecticut, I am 22 and in college, my dream career is to become a psychologist. I have curly red hair and green eyes. At the moment I am only interested in casual dating

Four Years later - My new last name is Richter, since I married Leo Sebastien Richter, he is a 26 year old fire fighter with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. We met at the dry cleaners, after a few months of dating he proposed to me at the local park and we were married on the beach in hawaii in the summer. After our honeymoon in Dublin Ireland, we made our new home in Evansville Indiana, due to my job.

#10 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

Its been four years and many things have changed. The first major thing that has changed is my name. I am no long Leila Caley. I am now Leila Lang.
I married Walter Sullivan Lang, or Sully, in the church I grew up in and we honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. He is 24 years old.
While I was studying in college, I practically lived at the library and that is where I met Sully and fell in love almost instantly. He has straight black hair and brown eyes.
He is working his dream job as a dentist. He proposed to me at our favorite restaurant and where we went on our first date. We
now live in Fresno, California because we wanted to start a fresh life together.
Posted Image
*On our honeymoon in Barcelona*

#11 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:27 PM

Four years later. I’m now a 24 year old Math teacher in the local high school. I’ve recently married a 27 year old dentist named Leo Dexter Bauer. Leo has wavy dark brown hair and hazel eyes. We met about 4 years ago when he crashed into my car. We started dating not long after and then one night we were watching tv. And completely out of the blue slid off the couch onto one knee and proposed. We got married about 2 months ago in his parent’s backyard. And honeymooned in London, England. He’s original from Ripley, Mississippi and when we discovered that one of his uncles was very ill, we relocated to be closer to his family.

#12 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

Four years have passed! I have now graduated college and now working as a Teacher. Im now married to Henry Ray Kaiser , a firefighter, who is 25 , he has gorgeous red hair and blue eyes. We met one day while I was shopping and I tripped over and lost all the stuff in my hands, he was the only one who helped me pick it up and we exchanged numbers. We began dating and one day he proposed to me, while we were watching our favourite tv show and we got married 1 year later in my parents backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and now live in Pocatella, Idaho due to a job relocation.

#13 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

My name is Acacia Roxanne Blasko. I'm 19 and I have curly, dark brown hair and green eyes. I'm from Linden, California and I'm currently attending university, where I'm studying criminal justice in hopes of becoming a police officer. I'm casually dating right now.

--

Four years later, I am now 23 and a rookie police officer! I recently married the love of my life, Leo Sebastian Wolf, a straight, dark brown-haired and grey-eyed, 26-year-old dentist. We met one day at the dry cleaners while I was in college. I was working there to get some extra money and he brought in his best suit to be cleaned after his friend spilled wine on it at a wedding. We began dating and fell in love and eventually, he proposed to me at our favorite restaraunt! We married in a quaint little ceremony in his parents' backyard and honeymooned in New York City, where we saw a few Broadway shows. Recently, we relocated to Nassau, New York because he was offered a fantastic job in an upscale cosmetic dentistry office.

#14 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

My name is Rose Cassandra Weatherholt, and I am an 18-year old student. I just graduated high school and I am now preparing for college, where I will study English and Education. My dream is to become a teacher one day.
I have curly, red hair and bright green eyes. I have Irish heritage, but I was born and raised in Hickory, North Carolina, where I met the guy I'm now casually dating, Clark.

---

It's already been four years since I last saw you!
I am now 22, and I've been working as a first grade teacher for the past year. Being a teacher has always been my biggest dream, and I feel so lucky to have that opportunity.
I am also incredibly lucky to have met the most important person of my life.

Clark and I had broken up for about nine months, when I crashed into a young man just after getting out of the mall. I was full of shopping bags and trying to find my car keys in the purse, so I really wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. He was very engrossed in a phone call, so we inevitably ran into each other, and I dropped all my bags in the process. He was very polite and chatty, though, so he helped me pick up my shopping and asked to offer me drinks to apologize.
There wasn't much he had to apologize for, but I think it was merely an excuse. I will never be thankful enough to have accepted.

Henry Atticus Schneider is now my incredible husband. He is 26 and an handsome architect. He is tall, with wavy dark blond hair, that almost lean towards brown, and deep hazel eyes.
After being together for almost two years, and living together for ten months, he proposed while we were visiting my parents for Easter.
He hid the ring in one of the plastic eggs, and wrote my name on it so that when the little ones found it, they would bring it to me.
I was stunned when I opened the egg, but I was quick to recover and say "yes" with tears in my eyes.
We had a very intimate ceremony in the small church of my neighborhood, with just our families and close friends. Immediately after we flew tp Spain, where we spent two weeks in Barcelona and other ten days touring around the coast.

It wasn't long after Henry was promoted at the firm he has been working at for three years. The promotion was a blessing to our family, but it also meant taking over the offices in New York. We were a little sad to leave our families behind, but we also took it as an opportunity to start fresh together.

#15 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:20 PM

My name is Asphodel Winifred Ellenburg but everyone calls me Adele. I have curly blonde hair like my father, and green eyes like my mother. I'm 18 years old and have just graduated from Jackson High School in Hickory, NC. I plan on starting my freshman year of college in the fall. I'm nervous about starting college because I've never lived anywhere but in my small home town. I plan to study art; my greatest aspiration is to become an artist. I have been dating my highschool sweatheart for three years now, only time will tell if our relationship is strong enough to survive the college years.

--------

Has it been four years already!
My college years flew by and are long behind me now. I now have a bachelor's degree in Art and I had the previlage to study with some very talented artists. I am hoping to make a living selling my work, so far it is slow going but I haven't given up yet. My highschool sweatheart and I grew apart once we became involved in the busy college life. Two years ago I met the man of my life, Walter Ray Grossman. He is a few years older than me, he's 25 and I am now 22. We met when he crashed into my parked car (he was chasing a wayward frisbee at the time). He has curly red hair and deep blue eyes. He is a musician and has just gotten his big break. We were married a few months ago in his parent's backyard on the Mississippi coast. He proposed to me a few months before I graduated when he was on stage at one of his concerts. It was the most embarrising yet exhilerating moment of my life. We honeymooned in London, England during Walter's first international tour. Since Walter's music career has just started to take off, we decided to move to Fresno, California. He is closer to his record company, while living in a town we can actually afford. :) We have only been married a few months so kids are still good bit away, but I look forward to the time we are settled enough to start our family.

Walter Ray Grossman & Asphodel Winifred "Adele" Grossman

#16 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

Henry Levi and Rose Alexandra Morgan (Nee Lennon).

Met:
At the library, went to the same University, Henry was a year above.

Proposal, Marriage and Honeymoon:
Henry proposed at my parents house and we married a year later at my parent's lodge back in North Carolina. He then organised our honeymoon to be London, England.

Ages:

Jobs:
Psychologist.
Fire fighter.

Hair:
Dark red, wavy.
Dark brown, straight.

Eye colours:
Green.
Hazel.

Rose and Henry Morgan, married and living in Newington, Connecticut.

#17 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

My name is Dahlia Roxanne Bonaparte. I have black wavy hair and green eyes. I graduated college and I'm now working in a small psychology practice. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and six months soon after graduating because he was moving to Iceland.

But I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Leo Asher Wagner. He is 23 years old. We met at a bar where I was celebrating my best friend's bachlorette party. He also has black wavy hair and he had grey eyes. He is a successful Screenwriter and has written a few indie movies and a soon to be blockbuster adaptation of the book, Gone by Micheal Grant.
We were at a concert for my favorite band, Shinedown when Leo got up on stage and asked if I would marry him! Of course I said yes and six months later we were married in a beautiful ceremony in his parent's backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and than returned to our new home in Pocatello, Idaho.

#18 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:42 PM

Lily Jasmine Marconi
27 years old and a Doctor
Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes
Born in Mansfield, Ohio

Leo Dexter Roth
27 years old and a Firefighter
Curly Red Hair and Blue Eyes

Met when he crashed into my car outside a restaurant
Proposed at the restaurant we met outside
Married on a beach in Hawaii
Honeymooned in Paris, France
Living in Nassau, New York

#19 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

My name is Linnea Caroline Brindley. I have dark brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm a 21 year-old university student, from Mansfield, Ohio and my dream career is to become an artist. I am casually dating a boy from my art class.

Four years have passed and now I am an artist showing my work at a local gallery. I'm also married to a wonderful man. Henry Orson Bauer is a 27-year-old firefighter with light brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. We met at a bar one evening. We dated for two years before he proposed at my favourite restaurant. We got married in an intimate ceremony on a Hawaiian beach, at dusk. For our honeymoon we went to Barcelona, Spain. Now we live in Newington, Connecticut where we relocated to start afresh together.

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

My name is Fleur Isolde Heimann, but everyone calls me Issy, and I am 22 years old. I have curly dark brown hair and black eyes. I live in Linden California, where I attend university. My goal dream is to be a teacher, and at the moment I am casually dating, because I want to focus on my career

So, four years have passed, and I am now married to the love of my life, Leo Kai Kessler. He is 23, and has curly black hair and brown eyes. We met at the library, where I was studying, and fell in love. He is a fire-fighter, and dedicates his life to saving people, so I had to wait nearly three years for him to propose. He proposed at our favourite restaurant on a moonlit evening, with the sky full of stars. We got married at my parent's country lodge in Linden, California, and spent a great two weeks honeymooning in New York City. After our honeymoon we were supposed to move into my flat in Linden, but we had to relocate to Ripley, Mississippi, to be with Leo's father, who discovered he had cancer on our last day in New York.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users