Photo

Ivees Ivy League congrats game! (round 1)

round 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work!You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

(If you are a boy, feel free to rewrite to make sense, the namelists have boy and girl names!)

DICE: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

Your name:

FN: http://nameberry.com...ded-for-Harvard

MN: http://nameberry.com...ssic-Baby-Names

LN: The most upper eastside name you can think of ;p

What school did you attend?:

1.Brown

2.Harvard

3. Stanford

4.Yale

5.Dartmouth

6. Princeton

7.Cornell

8. Columbia

His name:

FN: http://nameberry.com...oyal-Baby-Names

MN: Your favorite name

LN: Your best friends last name

First date:

1. A fancy dinner at a 5 star restaurant

2. A small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine

3. Tickets to see the russian ballet

4. An art gallery

5. A high end french bakery

6. The horse races

7. A day at cony Island

8. Ice skating at the Rockefeller center

Gift:

1. 2 dozen red roses

2. A Tiffany's bracelet

3. Truffles

4.Tickets to a band you like

5. A dress to wear to a event tonight

6. The latest Iphone 6 that hasn't even hit stores yet

7. A puppy named:

8. A gift certificate to a high end spa for $2,000

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

My name is Emerson Anne Worthington and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Yale Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man, Gabriel Etienne Calvert, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, he took me Ice skating at the Rockefeller center, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends me a gift, A Tiffany's bracelet, to my office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

The Calvert/Worthington Family

DGF: Emerson Anne Worthington {25}

DBF: Gabriel Etienne Calvert {24}

Gabriel and Emerson Calvert/Worthington.

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

My name is Reed William Waldorf and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Stanford Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive woman, Ariane Elizabeth Tenumbaum, who doesn't look like she could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took her on a fancy dinner at a 5 star restaurant, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent her a gift, two dozen red roses, to her office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

The Waldorf/Tenumbaum Family

DBF: Reed William Waldorf {25}

DGF: Ariane Elizabeth Tenumbaum {25}

Reed and Ariane Waldorf/Tenumbum.

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Your name: Anna Elizabeth Rutherford

What school did you attend? Dartmouth

His name: Nicolas Luke Williams

First date: A small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine

Gift: Tickets to a band you like

Nick Williams and Anna Rutherford

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

My name is Parker Edward Crawford and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Harvard Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man, James Theodore Collinsworth, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took him to a small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent him a gift, Truffles, to his office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

The Crawford/Collinsworth Family

DBF: Parker Edward Crawford {25}

DBF: James Theodore Collinsworth {26}

Parker and James Crawford/Collinsworth.

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

My name is Schuyler Catherine Hawthorne and I am Twenty-Five Years Old and have just graduated from Columbia Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive woman, Eloise Constance Windsor, who doesn't look like she could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, I took her to see the russian ballet, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day I sent her a gift, A dress to wear to a event tonight, to her office at work! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

The Hawthorne/Windsor Family

DGF: Schuyler Catherine Hawthorne {25}

DGF: Eloise Constance Windsor {26}

Schuyler and Eloise Hawthorne/Windsor.

#7 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

ME: Anna Sophia Van Der Wier
School: Yale
BF: Nicolas Brody Ward
First Date: A high end French bakery
Gift: A gift certificate to a high end spa fr $2,000

Anna Van Der Wier & Nicolas Ward

#8 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

I am Beatrice Margaret Montpelier and I am 25 years old. I just graduated from Columbia Law School. Being a successful lawyer and what not, I don’t really have time for dating. My friend recommends I go to Eharmony. At first I am standoffish to the idea, but I decide to make one. I get messages from weirdos and old guys, but I finally get a message from an attractive man named Nicolas Randolf Zoller. For our first date, he takes me to the Russian ballet and we really click. The next day he sends tickets to my office for my favorite band, The Killers. Life is perfect!

DGF: Beatrice Margaret Montpelier (25)

DBF: Nicolas Randolf Zoller (25)

#9 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not; you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first you’re standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first you’re just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You’re perfect like feels like its falling into place.

Me: Beatrice Katherine Halinsforth (Cornell University)
Him Christian *Ian* Mark Merrifield
First Date: Fancy Dinner at a 5 Star Restaurant
Gift: 2 Dozen Red Roses

Beatrice Halinsforth & Ian Merrifield

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Eleanor 'Ellie' Catherine Smythe [25]
Studied Law at Harvard

James 'Jamie' Nicholas Austin [23]
Studied Math at Yale

Russian Ballet on the First Date
Two Dozen Red Roses as a Gift

#11 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

My name is Claire Isabel Forbes. I am 25 years old and just graduated from Dartmouth, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an Eharmony, at first I am standoffish to the idea, but then decide to make one. At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I had almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, I decide to go for it! His name is Christian Graydon Harris. On the date we go on a quite picnic at the park, things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends a Tiffany's bracelet to my office at work!

Claire Isabel Forbes [25]

&

Christian Graydon Harris [27]

#12 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I am Claire Emma Windsor. I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law School, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommends I make an eHarmony. At first I am standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I'm just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I've almost given up, one pops up from a decent attractive man, Miguel David Sievers, who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decide to go for it! On the date, he takes me on a small quiet picnic at a park with my favorite wine, and things really click and we decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends me a gift, A Tiffany's bracelet, to my office at work! My perfect life feels like its falling into place!

#13 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Emerson Katherine Vanderbilt
Studied at Harvard

Met James Beckett Nelson

Went to a High end French bakery
where he gave me tickets to Lady Antebellum

#14 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an eHarmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work!You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Your name: Caroline Jane Whitney

What school did you attend?: Columbia

His name: Gabriel Ellis Hayes

First date: An art gallery

Gift: Tickets to a band you like

#15 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

My name is Rachel Sophia Crawford. I’m 25 years old and just graduated from Law school (Stanford), being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an Eharmony profile, at first I was totally standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I’d almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date – his name: James Lucas Watts. I decided to go for it! On the date (a small, quiet picnic with my favourite wine) things really clicked and we decided that another date is in order! The next day he sent me a gift, dress to wear to the event, to your office at work! My perfect life felt like it was falling into place!

#16 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school (Cornell), being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first you're standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first you're just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possibly kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date (at a high end french bakery) things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift (2 dozen red roses) to your office at work! Your perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Me: Beatrice Anne Winters {25}

Him: James Milo Pauley-Chamberlain {26}

#17 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

My name is Constance Sophia St.Croix and I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date named Constantine Michael Waters, You decide to go for it! On the date, to an Art Gallery, things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work, a Tiffany Bracelet! You're perfect life feels like its falling into place!

#18 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Claire Margaret Beaufort (25, Graduated from Yale University) and James Henry Winston

First date: A small quite picnic at a park with your favorite wine.
Gift: A dress to wear to an event that night.

#19 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work!You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

My Name: Joanna Sarah Cabot
His Name: Christian John Wooten

What school did you attend?:

6. Princeton

First Date:

4. An art gallery

Gift:

7. A puppy named: Noodle. ;)

#20 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

I am Honor Maria Hetherington , I am 25 years old and just graduated from Yale Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an Eharmony, at first I was standoffish to the idea, but then I decided to make one. At first I was just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when I'd almost given up one popped up from a decent attractive man,
Carlos Jonah Coyne who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date, I decided to go for it! On the date at an art gallery, things really clicked and we decided that another date was in order! The next day he sent me the latest
iPhone 6 (that hadn't even hit the stores yet!) to my office at work! My perfect life feels like its falling into place!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users