• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

Your name

FN: http://nameberry.com...ight-Love?all=1

MN: http://nameberry.com...-Top-1000?all=1

LN: Willoughby, Jackson, Anderson, Corbett, Shay, Bailey, Pearce, Wilson, Lloyd, Hartford, Gill

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as (you choose, or if you don't care you can roll the dice):

1. dental hygienist

2. counselor (any specialty? you choose)

3. a teacher (you pick subject/grade/etc.)

4. secretary (for what type of company? you choose)

5. financial adviser

6. a nurse/nurse practitioner (any specialty? your choice)

7. social worker (any specialty? your choice)

8. veterinarian's assistant

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is:

FN: http://nameberry.com...ight-Love?all=1

MN: http://nameberry.com...-Top-1000?all=1

LN: Cartwright, Hayes, McGrath, Tate, Ross, Clayton, Foster, Simon, Hughes, Powell, Wagner 

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be: (roll the dice)

1-2. an outdoor movie showing

3-4. a picnic he'll set up

5-6. a concert

7-8. a treasure hunt challenge set aside just for FBI members and family/friends

You say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and you're on your date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. You insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but your date tells you he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove you home before heading back out to work, promising to call you later and apologizing for the crazy night. 

Despite the whole thing, you were quite enchanted with him, and you continued to date.

(next round coming soon)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:18 AM

Me: Audrey Melinda Pearce (24) - Pediatric nurse

Him: Jonah Roscoe McGrath (27) - FBI agent

Date: Outdoor movie showing

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:52 AM

Her - Delilah 'Lucy' Lucinda Jackson [24] - Kindergarten Teacher
Him - Jacob 'Jake' Alistair McGrath [27] - FBI Agent
Date - Picnic

#4 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

Maya Marian Corbett [24] - neonatal nurse

Jude Ewan Foster [26] - FBI agent

date - treasure hunt challenge thing

#5 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Your name

Eve Roberta Shay

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a paediatric nurse

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name

Micah Barnaby Hayes

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be an outdoor movie showing.

You say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and you're on your date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. You insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but your date tells you he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove you home before heading back out to work, promising to call you later and apologizing for the crazy night. 

Despite the whole thing, you were quite enchanted with him, and you continued to date.

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

My name is Stella Jessamine Hartford and I am twenty-four years old and after several years of college, I have finally landed a job I love as a financial adviser.

Somehow, while on the job, I run into a man I don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches my eye and I start talking, and I take notice of his uniform and he tells me of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. I learn that he's a few years older than me at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name is Tobias Archibald Cartwright. We end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if I'm single, I admit that I am. He asks me out on a date to the park, where there will be a concert.

I say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and we're on our date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. I insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but our Tobias tells me he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove me home before heading back out to work, promising to call me later and apologizing for the crazy night.

Despite the whole thing, I am quite enchanted with him, and we continued to date.

The Hartford/Cartwright Family

DGF: Stella Jessamine Hartford [24] (Financial Adviser)

DBF: Tobias Archibald Cartwright [27] (FBI Agent)

Stella and Tobias

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

My name is Bella Mercy Shay and I am twenty-four years old. After several years of college, I have finally landed a job I love as a social worker.

Somehow, while on the job, I run into a man I don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches my eye and I start talking, and I take notice of his uniform and he tells me of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. I learn that he's a few years older than me at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name is Micah Zacharias Clayton. We end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if I'm single, I admit that I am. He asks me out on a date to the park, where we will have a picnic.

I say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and we're on our date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. I insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but our Micah tells me he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove me home before heading back out to work, promising to call me later and apologizing for the crazy night.

Despite the whole thing, I am quite enchanted with him, and we continued to date.

DGF: Bella Mercy Shay [24] (Social Worker)

DBF: Micah Zacharias Clayton [27] (FBI Agent)

#8 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

Your name

FN: Lola

MN: Gertrude

LN: Anderson

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a kindergarten teacher

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is:

FN: Noah

MN: Horatio

LN: Foster

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be: an outdoor movie showing

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Maya Gillian Corbett {24} & Jude Clarence Wagner {27}
Maya's Occupation: 5th grade teacher
First Date: Picnic in park

#10 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Levi Alistair Church

Ada Clementine [Kingsley] Church

- Levi and Ada -

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

My name is Vera Guinevere Rosalind Anderson and I am twenty-four years old and after several years of college, I have finally landed a job I love as a first grade teacher.

His name is Isaac Wallace Dashiell Wagner. We end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if I'm single, I admit that I am. He asks me out on a date to the park, where he sets up a picnic for the two of us.

I say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and we're on our date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. I insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but our Isaac tells me he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove me home before heading back out to work, promising to call me later and apologizing for the crazy night.

The Anderson/Wagner Family

DGF: Vera Guinevere Rosalind Anderson [24] (1st Grade Teacher)

DBF: Isaac Wallace Dashiell Wagner [27] (FBI Agent)

Vera and Isaac

#12 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

Eve Margot Anderson

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as crisis counsellor working with women affected by domestic violence or sexual assault.

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is

Corbin Shepherd Hayes

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be and outdoor movie showing.

#13 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

Bella Ariadne Wilson

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as  a fifth grade social studies teacher.

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is Isaac Finnian McGrath.

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be a picnic he set up.

#14 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Greer Rosalind Willoughby

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a labor and delivery nurse

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is Jude Dashiell Wagner

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be a concert.

#15 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

DGF: Ivy Melinda Jackson (veternarian's assistant) (24)

DBF: Levi Lucius Tate (FBI) (27)

Outdoor movie showing

#16 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

DGF: Stella Hilary Wilson (24) (a special education, elementary school teacher)
DBF: Noah Montgomery Foster (27) (FBI)

He sets up a romantic picnic on the beach.

#17 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:29 AM

Me: Faye Bernadette Wilson (24) - Financial adviser

Him: Elijah 'Eli' Constantine Ross (27) - FBI agent

Faye Wilson and Eli Ross

#18 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:26 AM

Maya Guinevere Bailey

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a nurse

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name is: Micah Benedict Powell

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be a concert

#19 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:08 PM

Ivy Annette Gill

Kindergarten teacher

Simon Caesar Foster

first date- a picnic he set up

#20 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:49 PM

Your name

Harlow Florence Willoughby, adult special-education teacher

His Name

Abel Shepherd McGrath, FBI agent

The First date

A concert!  Local bands playing in the park.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users