Photo

I have a crisis. Maybe you can help. Please!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

Okay, so under the influence of my friend, I have joined NaNo WriMo, where you sign up to take the challenge of completing a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. I am crazy, but I will attempt it and see what happens. So, in light of this, I need character help as much as I can get. The less I have to think, the better. Okay, so my novel (I have decided just minutes ago) will be a coming of age novel. A novel about the gateway of high school. So my main character will be a cheerleader. She gets caught up her freshman year. So here are basic characters that need naming:

The Cheerleader: sweet, bubbly, but one to follow the crowd

The Best Friend: in drill team, not as vain as main character, but the one to lead her down the wrong path

The Football Players: I just need names here. I'll select one at random.

The Rival: another cheerleader.

Just spit out whatever you got. I'm crunching for time.

Thank you!

-Harmony

#2 Andy214

Andy214

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Music, Texting, Spending Time With Friends Family, spending time with my Ian <3, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Iced Coffees, Meeting New People, Babies/Baby Names, Singing, Hugs, PJ's and Movie Days, Nature, Photography, Driving, and so much more.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:07 AM

The Cheerleader: Alexa, Emily, Gia, Sydney, Tori, Valerie, Hannah, Carly, Gabrielle, or Madison.

The Best Friend: Nicole nn Nicky, Kayla, Lucy, Sabrina, Scarlett, April, Ashlei, or Jess.

The Football Players: Nathan, Dylan, Nick, Sean, Declan, Gavin, Carson, Jaden, Logan, Max, Drake, Zac, Josh, or Brandon.

The Rival: Kristen, Kelsey, Angela, Serena, Michaela, Dominique, Courtney, Colby, Mallory, or Natalie.

Good Luck!! :D

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

The Cheerleader: sweet, bubbly, but one to follow the crowd
-Cara
-Jordan/Jourdan/Jordane
-Isabelle
-Lainey
-Brenna
-Chelsey
-Faith

The Best Friend: in drill team, not as vain as main character, but the one to lead her down the wrong path
-Heather
-Olivia
-Kaylen
-Ava
-Keira
-Noelle

The Football Players: I just need names here. I'll select one at random.
-Caleb Thomas
-Nathaniel Robinson
-Landon Reeves
-Mark Campbell
-Ethan Brunson
-Jacob Kirk
-Kyle Sireno

The Rival: another cheerleader.
-Annabel
-Katie
-Allie
-Lily
-Ayla/Aylin
-Drew

I hope I helped, Harmony!! I wish you the best of luck!!!! ~Hayden

#4 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:00 PM

thanks a bunch, Hayden and Andy!

for the cheerleader I really liked Faith and Jordan. any other suggestions?

for the best friend, I really liked Heather and Ava, it's a toss up between them or Sabrina, what do you think?

I liked all the football player names.

and as for the rival, I'm going with Dominique.

Thanks again!

-Harmony

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

Faith and Jordan would be cute! More:
-Gabrielle
-Sage/Paige
-Tori
-Katia
-Lyra
-Erica
-Johanna/Hanna
-Emmy

I think I like Heather best :) It definately sounds like a cheerleader. And I definately do picture a girl named Heather leading someone into doing something wrong

;) I'm glad that one was easy for you!

Dominique! Thats a great pic, actually ;)

Best of Luck!

~Had

#6 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

Yay!

Hayden, you are my knight in shining armor! Your suggestion of Emmy made me think of Demi, which I am now in love with for my character! (:

Happiness reigns! This is good.

THANK YOU!

-Harmony

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:25 PM

Aww, thanks! :) I'm glad to be of service!! ;) Demi sounds really cute!

~Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users