#1 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

I need names for a new story:

#1: A woman who is quiet and likes to keep to herself, she owns a bookstore. She has auburn hair, hazel eyes, and is about 5'5. She recently lost her husband and daughter in a car accident. I want her name to be simple, but not to simple.

#2: The womans husband, he was outgoing and funny. He had blonde curly hair and green eyes and was 5'9. His name should have a nickname.

#3: The woman's 5-yr old daughter. She was extremely outgoing like her father, she loved swimming and reading with her mom. She had blonde curly hair and hazel eyes. Her name should be creative, but not over the top.

#4: A young orphan boy whom the woman takes in and cares for. He helps her realize that she needs to celebrate what life her family did have and their memories. He is roughly 7 years old. He has blonde straight-short hair and hazel eyes (another reason why she cares for him)

#5: The woman's best friend, she is very friendly and outspoken. She helps at the bookstore. She has brown wavy hair and brown eyes. She is 5'4. She should have a very unique name.

Thank you.

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

#1: A woman who is quiet and likes to keep to herself, she owns a bookstore. She has auburn hair, hazel eyes, and is about 5'5. She recently lost her husband and daughter in a car accident. I want her name to be simple, but not to simple.

Alice
Anna
April
Emma
Erica
Gwen
Jenna
Jill
Julia
Kayla
Kara
Leah
Paige
Rachel
Sarah
Taylor

#2: The womans husband, he was outgoing and funny. He had blonde curly hair and green eyes and was 5'9. His name should have a nickname.

Andrew *Drew
Braden *Brady
Eliott *Eli
Gabriel *Gabe
Harrison *Harris or Harry
Henry *Hank
Jonathan *Jack
Jacob *Jake
Judah *Jude
Lucas *Luc
Marcus *Marc
Matthew *Matt
Michael *Mick
Nathan / Nathaniel *Nate
Nicolas *Nick
Stephen *Steve
Silas *Sy
Samuel *Sam
Thaddeus *Thad
William *Will or Liam

#3: The woman's 5-yr old daughter. She was extremely outgoing like her father, she loved swimming and reading with her mom. She had blonde curly hair and hazel eyes. Her name should be creative, but not over the top.

Annistyn
Cecily
Carys
Everly
Gracelyn
Hadley
Jolie
Jansen
Jaxie
Jaycee
Justice
Kamren
Karsen
Kaydin
Kaylin
Kinley
Kennadie
Lynsie
Maley
Presley

#4: A young orphan boy whom the woman takes in and cares for. He helps her realize that she needs to celebrate what life her family did have and their memories. He is roughly 7 years old. He has blonde straight-short hair and hazel eyes (another reason why she cares for him)

Aiden
Blake
Corey
Christian
Dakota
Gavin
Ian
Jaylon
Jared
Joseph
Jaron
Kyler
Logan
Owen
Preston
Ryan
Rhett
Simon
Toby
Wyatt
Zane

#5: The woman's best friend, she is very friendly and outspoken. She helps at the bookstore. She has brown wavy hair and brown eyes. She is 5'4. She should have a very unique name.

Alessandra
Arianna
Aspen
Bluebell
Blossom
Brinkley
Carmella
Deirdre
Galena
Indigo
Juniper
Kalinda
Layle
Marigold
Plymouth
Porsche
Querida
Trinity
Wrigley
Zaidra

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Lets see...

~Karen~
~Amanda~
~Louise~
~Marissa~
~Kaitlyn~
~Ellie~

~Tyler nn Ty~
~Alexander nn Alex/Lex~
~Calvin nn Cal~
~Michael nn Mike~
~Isaiah nn Izzy~
~Stephen nn Steph/Steve~
~William nn Will/Liam~

~Terra~
~Arabella nn Aerie/Bella~
~Kathryn nn Katie~
~Olivia Louise nn Livy Lou~ (if mums name is Louise that'd be a cute daughters name!)
~Hadley~
~Kloe~
~Zoey~
~Esmeralda nn Emma~
~Junia nn June/Junie~
~Alessia~
~Cayle/Kail/Kayle/Caile~
~Deanne~

~Caleb~
~Joseph~
~David~
~Daniel~
~Jaden~
~Levi~
~Samuel~
~Teagan~
~Calvin~
(I picture biblical names on him :( )

~Genesis~
~Andie~
~Willa/Willow~
~Bliss~
~Auden~
~Drew~
~Kailyn~
~Roxy~
~Denver~
~Amma~
~Solace~
~Bryer~