• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

Hi! I am writing a new novel about a girl who is really amazing at gymnastics. She joins this team after they find her at a playground doing tricks. She lives with her aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins in their small house in Wisconsin. She goes through some ups and downs and finds that she may have more than the passion of gymnastics. Names that I have thought of so far for girls are: Jaden, Maya, Raven, Camella, Kalena, Kinsey, Laney, Norabel, Taryn, Trinity, Ainsley, Kaylen, Peyton, Bailey, Greta, Jenibelle, Kennedy, Rosalyn, Sibley, Torey, Zoey, Ashleigh, Madisyn, Ava, Cara, Kayleigh, Aisling, Chloe, and Zara. For boys: Branson, Kellan, Slayton, Byrne, Corbin, Easton, Madden, Nash, Sibley, Tanner, Xander, Ethyn, Lukas, Alston, Kaden, Manning, Truman, Avery, Brooks, Daylon, Destin, Mace, Nelson, Zaine, Aiden, Killan, Colin, and Reese. Please either choose one of these names or comment your own names. I need full names, that means first, middle, and last.

I need: 5 girl names, 3 boy names, and 4 last names. Thank you!!!!

#2 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:31 PM

Hi! I am writing a new novel about a girl who is really amazing at gymnastics. She joins this team after they find her at a playground doing tricks. She lives with her aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins in their small house in Wisconsin. She goes through some ups and downs and finds that she may have more than the passion of gymnastics. Names that I have thought of so far for girls are: Jaden, Maya, Raven, Camella, Kalena, Kinsey, Laney, Norabel, Taryn, Trinity, Ainsley, Kaylen, Peyton, Bailey, Greta, Jenibelle, Kennedy, Rosalyn, Sibley, Torey, Zoey, Ashleigh, Madisyn, Ava, Cara, Kayleigh, Aisling, Chloe, and Zara. For boys: Branson, Kellan, Slayton, Byrne, Corbin, Easton, Madden, Nash, Sibley, Tanner, Xander, Ethyn, Lukas, Alston, Kaden, Manning, Truman, Avery, Brooks, Daylon, Destin, Mace, Nelson, Zaine, Aiden, Killan, Colin, and Reese. Please either choose one of these names or comment your own names. I need full names, that means first, middle, and last.

I need: 5 girl names, 3 boy names, and 4 last names. Thank you!!!!

Girl 1) Kennedy Jaden
Girl 2) Chloe Maya
Girl 3) Raven Camella
Girl 4) Zoey Torrence
Girl 5) Ainsley Kaylen

Boy 1) Kellan Destin
Boy 2) Manning Ethyn
Boy 3) Colin Lukas

Last name 1) Tanner
Last name 2) Rivera
Last name 3) Erins
Last name 4) Vendetto

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:19 PM

Hi! I am writing a new novel about a girl who is really amazing at gymnastics. She joins this team after they find her at a playground doing tricks. She lives with her aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins in their small house in Wisconsin. She goes through some ups and downs and finds that she may have more than the passion of gymnastics.

Sounds a lot like the new tv show...where the gymnastic girl is discovered at a playground...anyway...

Girls...
Sibley Ainsley
Kinsey Jenibelle
Ava Madisyn
Taryn Ashleigh
& Camilla Bailey "Cam"

Boys...
Zaine Lukas
Destin Reese
& Brooks Tanner

Last names...Raleigh (RA-lee), Steel, Jensen, Wyble

0 user(s) are reading this topic