4 replies to this topic

#1 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted my name list and I must say I am kind of stuck in a rut (especially with girl names).  :mellow: The names italicized are honoring names that I would like to use in some way. My fiance really likes the name Trey, but I'm not a fan of it as a stand alone name and can't think of anything it could be used as a nickname for. Also, we recently stumbled upon the name Kingsley. We both really like it, however, I think it may come off a little pretentious, what do you guys think?

Like always any feedback, recommendations, new names, etc. is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!  :) 

Boys

Asa Christian

Asa Timothy Christian

Eli Jameson Miller

Eli Jackson Edward

Ezra Rowan Lane

Ezra Jameson

Kieran Everett Rhys

Kingsley ???

Girls

Laken Elizabeth 

Avia/Aviana Charlotte

Hadley Genevieve 

Hadley Louise

Kyrie Amelia

Elia/Eliana Harper

Everly ???

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

Our Boys' Lists share a lot of names! :)

Asa Christian / Asa Timothy Christian -

I love both of these, especially Asa Timothy Christian! Great balance and flow, and I love each of the names.

Eli Jameson Miller / Eli Jackson Edward -

Both are quite handsome, but I'd really like to see Eli Jameson Edward.

Ezra Rowan Lane / Ezra Jameson -

I love all of the names here individually, but as a combo Ezra Jameson wins out for me. I don't like the sound of "-ra Row-" together. I absolutely adore Ezra Lane thought.

Keiran Everett Rhys -

I really like Keiran but the middle names aren't for me. The flow here is good.

Kingsley -

I don't think it sounds too pretentious, but I do prefer Kingston as it doesn't sound like Kingly or the girl name Kinsley. But Kingsley certainly isn't a bad name by any means, I'd love to meet a little guy with the name! Kingsley Rowan, Kingsley Everett, Kingsley Miller, Kingsley Jackson, Kingsley Ronan, Kingsley Jack

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

Laken Elizabeth -

I really love this!  :wub: 

Avia / Aviana Charlotte -

I love Charlotte. Avia / Aviana confuse me (pronunciation and otherwise), I'd prefer Aria / Ariana.

Hadley Genevieve -

I love Hadley, and Genevieve brings the perfect amount of class to the combo. Superb!

Hadley Louise -

Oooh, very pretty. I've been crushing on Louise as a mn lately. I don't love the flow of Hadley Louise so much, though, and because Hadley Genevieve is so great I'd just stick with that.

Kyrie Amelia -

Kyrie is a nice choice. I go back and forth with Amelia, and at the moment I like it ;)

Elia / Eliana Harper -

I absolutely adore Eliana, and Harper compliments it well. I love Elia, too, but it seems a bit too boyish for my taste with Harper. 

Everly -

I prefer just Ever, but still a pretty name. It'd be a nice way to honor an aunt Beverly. Not the best flow, but Everly Louise would be pretty. Everly Josephine, Everly Victoria, Everly Margaret, Everly Frances.

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

Boys

Asa Christian - I adore Asa, it's been on my list for the longest time, such a handsome, soft name. I'm not a fan of Christian, but I think it makes a great middle name.

Asa Timothy Christian - I prefer the flow of Asa Christian, I'm also not a huge fan of Timothy.

Eli Jameson Miller - Eli is very handsome, I'm not a fan of Jameson, but I love Miller! The flow is great though, Jameson fits well in this combo.

Eli Jackson Edward - I do prefer this to Eli Jameson Miller, I think the flow is better, and I like all of the names.

Ezra Rowan Lane - The rs in Ezra Rowan clash for me, I find it hard to say. Both Ezra Lane and Rowan Lane are handsome though; I love Ezra.

Ezra Jameson - For me, this flows better than Ezra Rowan Lane.

Kieran Everett Rhys - I'm not a huge fan of this one, though I like all the names it just doesn't stand out to me.

Kingsley ??? - I'm not a fan of Kingsley, and it reminds me a lot of Harry Potter. I think it could make a handsome middle name though; Ezra Kingsley, Eli Kingsley.

Girls

Laken Elizabeth - I'm not a fan of Laken, but Elizabeth is lovely. The flow is nice in this combo too.

Avia/Aviana Charlotte - I think Avia Charlotte flows better, but I prefer Aviana.

Hadley Genevieve - Cute combo! Imo Genevieve Hadley would flow slightly better, but it's cute either way.

Hadley Louise - The flow is slightly off here I think, the ls back to back are a little hard for me to say. I like Louise as a middle name though.

Kyrie Amelia - I'm not a fan of Kyrie, but I adore Amelia! The flow is lovely here.

Elia/Eliana Harper - Again, Elia flows best but I prefer Eliana. I like Harper as well. Maybe Harper Elia?

Everly ??? - I'm not a fan of Everly, but I can picture it on a cute little girl. Maybe Everly Charlotte or Everly Amelia?

#5 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:11 AM

First of all, for the Trey thing, I think Trey on its own is okay, but if you don't like it on its own, I think Treyton "Trey" isn't too bad. Others that are more of a stretch but have been used are Trevor "Trey", Theodore "Trey", Terrence "Trey", Trenton 'Trey", Trent "Trey".

Asa Christian - Though I'm not a huge fan of Christian, I really like Asa and think this combo is really handsome.

Asa Timothy Christian - I love Timothy, and I like this even better than just Asa Christian.

Eli Jameson Miller - This one is handsome, but I think the M's in Jameson and Miller clash a bit.

Eli Jackson Edward - This one flows better than Eli Jameson Miller to me, and though I'm not a fan of Jackson I really like this one.

Ezra Rowan Lane - I adore Ezra, and Rowan and Lane are nice, but I think the flow of this combo is off. The R's in Ezra and Rowan clash a bit, as do the N's in Rowan and Lane.

Ezra Jameson - This combo is super handsome! I wouldn't change it at all. 

Kieran Everett Rhys - There are a lot of R's in this one, but it's not too bad. Kieran Everett works just fine, but I think when you add Rhys in there it pushes the R limit. I really like Everett, by the way, and I see it's an honoring name, so that's cool. I've never met anyone with that name.

Kingsley ??? - To be honest, I don't like this one. I can see the potential for a pretentious sound here, but either way, I'm not a fan of King- names.

Laken Elizabeth - Not a huge fan of Laken, but Elizabeth is a nice classic that balances the uncommon name well.

Avia/Aviana Charlotte - Avia looks pretty, but how do you pronounce it? I think the fact that Avia is shorter makes it a better fit for Charlotte. Aviana is alright, but not really my style.

Hadley Genevieve - I've never really been a fan of Hadley, but Genevieve is pretty.

Hadley Louise - I do like Louise, but I think Genevieve sounds better with Hadley.

Kyrie Amelia - Kyrie is okay but not my stylie. Amelia is nice, but I don't know that these two names really 'fit' together for me.

Elia/Eliana Harper - I prefer Eliana to Elia here, and I love Harper, but I feel like Eliana Harper is a bit of a mouthful. It's not too bad, though.

Everly ??? - Though I wouldn't use it myself, I think Everly is pretty. What do you think of: Everly Rue, Everly Scarlett, Everly Matilda, Everly Adeline, Everly Coraline, Everly Claire, Everly Hazel?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users