• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

DH: Andrew James McKaden *Mack* ~ Actor
DW: Jenna-Lynn Rose McKaden *Jenna* ~ Actress

Birth one:
DS: Fable Every Comet McKaden [7]

Birth two:
DD: Dancer Secret McKaden [4]
DS: Harbor Irony McKaden [4]
DS: Wolf Thunder McKaden [4]

Birth three:
DS: Baylyn Flame Legend McKaden [1]

Mack and Jenna McKaden w/ Fable, Dancer, Harbor, Wolf and Baylyn

Andrew James McKaden and Jenna-Lynn Rose McKaden met on a film set. Their relationship didn't blossom straight away, and it wasn't until two years later that they finally realised their true feelings for one another. Both being actors their wedding was extravagant, but they had a more private ceremony just for family. Two years after their marriage, Jenna announced her pregnancy on GMTV, and the world held it's breath. On the 9th September, the night of Jenna's latest film premiere, their first child Fable Every Comet McKaden was born. Now a happy seven year old, it's hard to believe that he was hanging onto life when he was small. Diagnosed with heart problems at the age of three months, he spent the first year of his life in intensive care. Jenna gave up her career in order to look after her son. Thankfully he pulled through, and he is now healthy and well.

Due to the trouble they had when Fable was little, Jenna was anxious about having more children. However, when Fable was three, she finally fell pregnant again. At the first scan three heartbeats were revealed, and it was a very excited yet nervous Jenna that announced the multiple pregnancy to the papers. Three weeks before their due date, Dancer Secret McKaden, Harbor Irony McKaden and Wolf Thunder McKaden entered the world. When the triplets were born, Mack decided to leave acting, and the couple disappeared from the headlines.

Last year they reappeared, to announce the birth of their youngest child, Baylyn Flame Legend McKaden. They also announced Mack's entry back into acting, as he had been offered a contract on Eastenders. Baylyn is now a chubby little one year old, and doing brilliantly. The triplets are now four, and driving Jenna round the bend. They are all active, healthy children who enjoy playing with each other.
Posted Image
Mack and Jenna

http://nihongo.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8181437/2/istockphoto_8181437-young-boy.jpg
Fable

Posted Image
Dancer

Posted Image
Harbor and Wolf

Posted Image
Baylyn

#22 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Elizabeth Hannah Hart - TV Presenter
John Martin Riley - Actor

Cobalt Wolf Riley-Hart
Birch Prosper Riley-Hart and Blithe Liberty Riley-Hart
Sky Calliope Riley-Hart
Arcadia Peace Riley-Hart
Fable Clarity Riley-Hart
Storm Indigo Riley-Hart and Echo Crimson Riley-Hart
Arrow Drake Riley-Hart

Elizabeth & John
Coby, Birch, Blithe, Sky, Cady, Fable, Storm, Echo, and Arrow.

#23 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

35 - Pippa Jane Masters (singer)
37 - Wilder Thomas Masters (musician)

10 - Prosper Beech / Gage Birch
Posted Image
8 - Blaze Music / Bliss Lyric
Posted Image
6 - Echo Peace
Posted Image
3 - Cobalt Axiom *Coby* / Imagine Braelyn *Ginny* / Alchemy Coralee *Emy*
Posted Image

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

DH: Ryan-Thomas David Martinez - Musician: Pianist
DW: Ebony Elizabeth Martinez - Musician: Violinist

DS/DD: Lake Discovery Martinez/Lyric Remember Martinez - 18
DD: Liberty Cassia Martinez - 7

Ebony and Ryan-Thomas Martinez met at a concert where they were both performing. Ryan-Thomas is a pianist, and he fell instantly in love with beautiful violinist Ebony. After years of dating she finally agreed to marry him, and the couple had a small ceremony in which they performed a romantic duet. As their music careers kicked off they didn't have much time for starting a family, so when Ebony fell pregnant three years later they were glad that their life was starting to quieten down. Nine months later they welcomed twins Lake and Lyric, named so for the couples love of music, and the large lake where Ebony lived as a child. As the twins grew up Ryan-Thomas and Ebony's careers soared again, and the family was always travelling in order to attend the many concerts that they performed at. At age five Lake started to learn piano, and Lyric started to learn flute, keeping up the musical tradition. When the twins were ten Ebony and Ryan-Thomas decided that they should settle down in one place, and bought a villa in L.A. The twins were becoming great musicians, and their school studies were certainly very good. Just before the twins' eleventh birthday Ebony announced that she was pregnant once again, and the family was proud to welcome another little girl, Liberty. Now, aged seven Libby is a starting out in a musical way, singing in her school choir and learning violin. She has decided that she wants to become a singer when she grows up, but is also focusing on her studies, as she may want to be a nurse too. Lake and Lyric are now eighteen, and are carrying on with their music studies. Lake is going to university to stud music theory, and wants to become a music teacher. Lyric is studying ballet and carrying on with her flute lessons. Ryan-Thomas and Ebony have now retired and are living a quiet life in their L.A villa.

Posted Image
Ebony and Ryan-Thomas

Posted Image
Lake and Lyric

Posted Image
Libby

#25 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

The Ziegler Family

Name: Brad Woody Ziegler
Job: Novelist

Name: Aliyah Tori Ziegler
Job: Guitarist and Singer for The Spice Cats.

Birth #1 - 21
DS: Cobalt Wolf Ziegler - Lead Singer of The Chemical Muse

Birth #2 - 17
DS: Drake Timber Ziegler
DD: Ever Trinity Ziegler

Birth #3 - 14
DD: Fable Storm Ziegler
DD: Glimmer Steel Ziegler
DD: Harmony Star Ziegler
DS: Indigo Stone Ziegler

Birth #4 - 9
DS: Justice River Ziegler

Birth #5 - 7
DD: Kismet Quintessence Ziegler
DS: Lark Quantiko Ziegler

Birth #6 - 4
DD: Meadow Peace Ziegler

#26 Elena Mae

Elena Mae

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:writing, poetry, classical and ancient history, photography

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

LN: Greyson

DH: River Seven *River*
- Presenter
DW: Ranger Music *Rane*
- Musician

Posted Image

DS/DD: Cinnamon Echo / Temperance Cascade *Cinna & Temi*
DS: Archer Crimson *Archie*

Television presenter River Greyson and his wife, Ranger, were caught on camera celebrating their five year wedding anniversary. Unlike many couples, they weren't sitting at a table just for the two of them, dining by the light of a candle, but having a picnic in the park with two year old twins, Cinna and Temi, as well as their three month old son, Archer.

"I'd rather be out with the kids that sitting somewhere surrounded by other couples," Ranger tells us, trying to put a sunhat on Cinna (short for Cinnamon)'s head. "I think we'd both be too busy worrying about the kids if they weren't there. Besides, Archie's a little young to be left all alone, and I'd want to be the one sitting with him if he needed something, just the same as I would if the other two fell ill, or had a nightmare. Maybe when their older we'll go out again, but not yet."

#27 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

LN: O'Connell

DH: Lawson Reed (actor)
DW: Autumn Willow (musician)
Posted Image

DS/DD: Drake North & Meadow Rain
Posted Image

DS/DD/DD/DS: Stone Canyon, Liberty Jewel, Bay Lark, & Chance Flint
Posted Image

#28 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

DH: Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt (Writer) (39)
DW: Harper Seven Jolie-Pitt (Singer) (38)

Birth 1 - Quads
DS: Felix Gage Jolie-Pitt (15)
DS: Sterling Teal Jolie-Pitt (15)
DS: Drake Every Jolie-Pitt (15)
DS: Archer Crimson Jolie-Pitt (15)

Birth 2 - Twins
DS: Lark Ranger Jolie-Pitt (10)
DD: Azalea Sky Jolie-Pitt (10)

Birth 3 - Triplets
DD: Serenity Lyric Jolie-Pitt (6)
DD: Indigo Music Jolie-Pitt (6)
DS: Timber Sonnet Jolie-Pitt (6)

Birth 4 - Identical Twins
DD: Cadence Arcadia Jolie-Pitt (2)
DD: Calico Ash Jolie-Pitt (2)

#29 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:21 AM

DW:Mah'riah Viktorya Karey
DH:Ryan Mikal Reynlds

Feb 22 was the 9 yr anniversary on pop princess Mah'riah to 4 time divorcee Ryan Reynolds. Starr magazine reported that after seeing Ryan in the blockbuster Red Light 10 years ago she knew he was her man. Juggling the labours of being celebrities in two different worlds the stars unite over their seven children....

DS/DS:Maximillion Desert /Gulliver Lander
DD/DD:Memphis Azurah / Pesaeus Rexona
DS:Cassius Clay
DS/DS:Kornelius Aristotle/Zeus Hercules

i dont know how to add pictures..only links (please someone how do i put pics up??)
Maxand Gul are 8, here they are doing apress confrence (second pic down) http://odd-facts.blo...01_archive.html
Mem and Saeus are 6 yr old cuties pictured holding cousins kit and kathttp://www.whatsonchengdu.com/news-1061-uk-couple-michele-james-dawson-have-2-sets-of-identical-twin-girls.html
mr cassius clay wants to be the next beckham and is only just walking the three yr old is just devinehttp://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/3-year-old.html#file_view.php?id=1800059
and now for new born kon and Z spoilt rotten with a 1million dollar each nursery! 2nd pichttp://capturedbycarrie.com/blog/2008/02/06/36/

on a personal note a friend of mines children are really cassius clay, memphis and pesaeus!!!!

#30 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

DH: Scott Alvin Cain - Actor
DW: Alma May Cain - Writer
DD: Kayleigh-Ann Every Cain {7}
DD: Merilynn Aria Cain {5}

#31 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

LN: Carter

DW: Elizabeth Jane Carter, age 38 works in the theater (performer). She has long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. She is 5'7 and loves being a Mom to her 12 children.

DH: Wesley Grey Carter, age 40, is the director at the Theater where his wife performs. Many of their children also perform there. He is 6 feet tall and has brown hair and green eyes.

DS/DD/DD/DS: Canyon Bridge/Castle Sky/Clarity Brown/CeeJay Blue
These kids all have blonde hair. Canyon has brown eyes, Castle has blue, Clarity has hazel and CeeJay does too.
They are all 15 1/2 years old.

DS: Guardian Lake --he's 13 and has brown hair and green eyes, just like his Dad.

DS/DS/DD/DS: Justice King/Seven Sterling/Azalea Bay/Freedom Chance
Justice has blonde hair and green eyes, Seven has blonde hair and blue eyes, Azalea has brown hair and green eyes, Freedom has brown hair and brown eyes. These are the 11 year olds.

DS: Theatre Leaf --he's 9 and has brown hair and bright blue eyes.
DS: Forest Green --he's 7 and has brown hair and bright green eyes.
DD: Mystery Dream --she's 5 and has curly blonde hair and green eyes.

Wesley and Elizabeth Carter (Wes and Lizzie) with:
Canyon, Castle, Clarity, CeeJay, Guardian, Justice, Seven, Azalea, Freedom, Theatre, Forest and Mystery!
(Canyon, Cassie, Claire, CeeJay, Guard, Justice, Seven, Lea, Freedom, Thee, Forest and Misty)

#32 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Scarlett Penélope Bardot grew up to a glamorous yet down to earth sort of home. Her mother was a model growing up, and quit that and was a stay at home mother for Scarlett and her sister, Sophia, while their daddy worked and took care of the family. Both parents were very environmentally friendly folks who raised their kids to respect nature and contribute to its wellbeing. Scarlett and Sophia also both grew up modeling, though Sophia didn't care for it and moved onto other things. But Scarlett loved it and continued on with it! She met her soon to be husband Gavin Harlow, by accident in a store in Hollywood. Gavin was not yet very famous, but working on a big break at the time. Gavin and Scarlett hit things off really quick, and had a beautiful wedding with all their family and friends.

Scarlett and Gavin were expecting soon after. They hadn't really planned on a baby yet, especially with how busy Gavin was on his acting and Scarlett had an amazing modeling opportunity coming up which she ended up having to decline. At first, Scarlett was not very happy about it at all, but as they started on the preperations and everything, it turned out this was more exciting than she had thought. And once their precious little princess arrived, they were thrilled to be parents. Gavin and Scarlett were watching at an opera house watching their favorite opera when Scarlett started going into labor, so when the baby came, Gavin and her decided that they'd name the little girl Aria Cadence.

Aria Cadence Bardot-Harlow[at age 3]
Posted Image

As time went on, Aria became the best thing that had ever happened in Scarlett's life. She was so happy to become a mother! And she was pretty quick to go right back into shape and into another modeling opportunity. After a few years, as Aria was growing older, Scarlett kind of missed having the little baby around the house. And Gavin agreed to having another little one. And as Aria turned five, they fell pregnant with twin boys! Scarlett decided she was ready to end her modeling career, as having three little kiddo's would be a handful. And Gavin's career was doing so well. And Gavin, Scarlett, and Aria welcomed Scout Archer and Forrest Fable into the family!

Scout Archer Bardot-Harlow and Forrest Fable Bardot-Harlow [at 11 months]
Posted Image

Aria was so excited to have two little brothers in her family! She tried to play with them all the time, though they were too young to do much. But she was a big help to mommy and all. And though mommy gave up her own modeling career to raise the kids, Aria decided she wanted to model as well, so Scarlett was thrilled to get into that! They even got a photoshoot with both her and Aria together. Life was really good for the Bardot-Harlow family. As Scout and Forrest got older, Scarlett was again ready to take on some more children. She and Gavin adopted Azalea Lark into their family! <3

Azalea Lark Bardot-Harlow "Lea" [at age 5]
Posted Image

Azalea and Aria had a blast together! And Scarlett tried Azalea in the modeling business, but Azalea had little interest. But instead, she and the boys ended up in a little kids local soccer team. Gavin, Azalea, Forrest, and Scout enjoyed every single game. It was a bit unplanned, but Scarlett ended up pregnant again with twin girls. She was just as excited for the two new princesses as she was the others, though she and Gavin hadn't necessarily planned on having more. And the family added Calliope Skylar and Cassia Makayla to their ever growing family!

[continued next post]

#33 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Calliope Skylar Bardot-Harlow and Cassia Makayla Bardot-Harlow "Callie and Cass" [5 years old]
Posted ImagePosted Image

Around this time, Aria was already almost thirteen, and she started acting with her dad in some movies, and that happened to be exactly what made her happy. Scout and Forrest were eight, and both on a hockey team. Azalea was now seven, and she is still playing soccer, but she followed her brothers and took up hockey as well. And the twins are turning three next month! And Gavin and Scarlett decided they'd like to add one last addition to the family, and Indigo River was born soon after.

Indigo River Bardot-Harlow "Indie" [at 4 years old]
Posted Image

Scarlett, Gavin, Aria, Scout, Forrest, Azalea, Calliope, Cassia, and Indigo were all a big happy family. Gavin continued his acting career, and Aria was close behind him and doing very well for herself since she was tiny. Callie and Cass both started being little actresses themselves! Scout and Forrest dedicated themselves to hockey, and plan to be the very best one day. Lea keeps at soccer as her main thing and decided she wants to be a world cup champion womans soccer player. And Indie started modeling.

#34 Zyx

Zyx

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I like to read and write, but I'm not exactly what you would call a nerd. I love to skateboard and play sports, and I have a bow and arrows that I have not yet hit a bulls-eye with. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and siblings (well, not all of them :P ). I listen to music almost all the time and write my own music every once in a while. <br /><br />Lastly: I would definitely rather be outdoors than in.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

DW: Coralee Indigo, Actor
DH: Sterling Red, Writer

DD: Trinity Sage
DD/DS: Mahogany Sky/Marcoe Leaf
DD/DS/DS/DS: Azalea Cadence/Abacus Finch/Arbor Chance/Archer Bay

#35 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

LN: Flury
DW: Lindsay Vivienne (Musician)
DH: Jesse Cadyn (Singer)

Kids
DD
Braelyn Azure {8}

Posted Image

DD/DD
Fox Calico {4}
Scout Bliss {4}

Posted Image

DD/DD/DS
Cadence Green {nb}
Coralee Frost {nb}
Sterling Wolf {nb}

Posted Image

#36 simply forever

simply forever

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love "Twilight", rollercoasters, puppy dogs, kitty cats, (I know I sound childish), I am going to college to become a nurse/doctor, and I want to be a labor/delivery nurse/doctor or I want to work in the nursery or NICU.

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

The Taylors
DW- Delia Elizabeth Taylor (Actress)
DH- Jayson Edward Taylor (Director)

Kids-

First Birth- Quadruplets
1. Abriella Jamyes Taylor
2. Emmalie Savanna Taylor

3. Jacob Alexander Taylor
4. Abigail Dawn Taylor

Second Birth- Quadruplets
1. Stephan Ross Taylor
2. Tanya Felicity Taylor
3. Michael Brian Taylor
4. Sarah Arielle Taylor

Third Birth- Twins
1. Gracelynn Bree Taylor
2. Justin Ryland Taylor

Fourth Birth- Twins
1. Eric Joseph Taylor
2. Julia Grace Taylor

Fifth Birth- Triplets
1. Aiden Peter Taylor
2. Katrina Nicole Taylor
3. Stephanie Alaina Taylor

Sixth Birth- Triplets
1. Lucie Rachelle Taylor
2. David Nicholas Taylor
3. Xavier Thomas Taylor

Seventh Birth- Quadruplets
1. Danielle Rebecca Taylor
2. Emmett Christopher Taylor
3. Rebecca Marie Taylor
4. Jennifer Melody Taylor

#37 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

Sherlock Chase Ryans {Writer}
Amabel Rosita Parker {Actress}

Racer Finch Parker-Ryans {6}
Dancer Philosophy Parker-Ryans {6}

Discovery Gage Parker-Ryans {2}
Echo Glimmer Parker-Ryans {2}
Freedom Galaxy Parker-Ryans {2}

Sonnet Timber Parker-Ryans {nb}

Actress Amabel Parker and husband Sherlock Ryans welcome sixth child!

The couple who got together ten years ago just welcomed their sixth child and third son, Sonnet Timber. When asked about his name, Amy replied "We both love poetry, so what better way to celebrate that than with our baby. His middle name is for my father, who recently passed away." Sonnet joins five older siblings. Six year old twins, Racer Finch and Dancer Philosophy were seen at a recent premiere, and when asked what their future ambitions are they grinned at each other. "We want to be a band." Ace told us, "I'm going to be the singer." Dani just smiled and nodded, always the quiet one. Triplets Discovery Gage, Echo Glimmer and Freedom Galaxy (4) have been seen with the nanny, headed out to the park. They started school this year, and look like they're enjoying it. We wish Amy and Sherlock the best of luck with their new addition, and that he is as healthy and happy as his brothers and sisters.

#38 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

The Durham Family

James Elliot Durham, Actor

Catherine Harper "Kate" Durham, actress

Fox Freedom Durham

Bridge Navigator Durham

Painter Frost Durham

Justice Discovery Durham

Seven Pace Durham

Dancer Scout Durham

Temperance Blue Durham

Sonnet Declare Durham

Timber Gallant Durham

Ocean Ever Durham

Benevolent Arrow Durham

Story Lyric Durham

James & Kate Durham; with Fox, Bridge, Painter, Justice, Seven, Dancer, Temperance, Sonnet, Timber, Ocean, Benevolent, and Story Durham.

#39 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Wilson Jack Leander Starr (46) - TV presenter 

Emmi Leigh Jayde Starr (45) - Kids TV presenter

Admire Scout Star, Arrow Sage Star, and Anchor Sky Star (23)

Braelyn Secret Star (20)

Catcher Stone Star and Calico Story Star (17)

Doubt Sailor Star, Drake Science Star, and Dream Serendipity Star (15)

Eleven Sincerity Star (14)

Freedom Simplicity Star, Fable Shade Star, Forever Safari Star, and Fantasy Sonnet Star (11)

Will and Emmi Leigh Star with Addy, Arrow, Anchor, Brae, Catcher, Callie, DT, Drake, Dream, Ellie, Free, Fable, Ever, and Tasy

#40 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

DW: Callista Sienna (Actress)

DH: McKenzie Elwood (Actor)

DD/DS: Lilac Lake/Discovery Diamond

DS/DD/DD/DD: Forever Freedom/Elegant Endeavour/Precious Promise/Serenity Star