25 replies to this topic

#21 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

My name is Avalon Lyric Hazard--my parents love King Arthur and my mom is a singer--, and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England, when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Roman Casimir Temple-- yep, Roman Temple, let's just say his parents have a ...sense of humor, he has a brother named Christian--, who will be attending the same college. Unfortunately, he does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.
----------

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Adelaide Infinity! She has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes!

Roman still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.
----------

My precious Adelaide is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago I met a very sweet guy named Declan Dash Shepherd and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Declan and I are shocked, Adelaide is only 6 months old but Declan immediately decides he does want to be in the new baby's life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!!!!!
-----------
The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Atticus Gray and Arcadia Jade "Cady"! Atticus has auburn hair and grey eyes, and Arcadia has curly red hair and green eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Arcadia began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching green jumpers, and they were so precious in them for their pictures!
----------

DM: (20) Avalon Lyric Hazard
NSDF: (20) Roman Casimir Temple (That stands for Not So Darling Father, lol)
DF: (21) Declan Dash Shepherd
DD: (1) Adelaide Infinity Hazard
DS/DD: (newborn) Atticus Gray Shepherd and Arcadia Jade Shepherd

#22 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

My name is Charley Marceline Magnus and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Florida State University (Florida) when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Thiede, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby Girl, named Celeste Alexandra Thiede *Cece*! They have red hair and brown eyes!

Tristan is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Cece is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Celeste. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals TRIPLETS!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies (a little girl and identical twin boys), who we named Elodie Silver Thiede, Atticus Blue Thiede and Tobias Gray Thiede *Ellie, Gus & Toby*! Ellie has red hair and green eyes and Gus & Toby have brown hair and brown eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Gus began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching yellow outfits and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

#23 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:36 PM

My name is Julia Elizabeth Paine and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carol College in Montana when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Leon Faramond Emil Marcus, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl named Olive Alexis Paine! She has wavy red hair and dark brown eyes!

Leon still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious Olive is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago a met a very sweet guy named Peter Moss Banning and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Peter and I are shocked, Olive is only 6 months old but he immediately decides he does not want to be in the new baby's life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and they decide to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals quadruplets!!!!!

I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named Hazel Blair (curly black hair, light blue eyes), Pearl Estelle (wavy auburn hair, light gray eyes), Linus Beckett (wavy red hair, dark green eyes), and Jasper Dean (straight brown hair, light brown eyes) Paine. Peter still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, Otis Maben Fiery. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his he will provide child support. 

The test comes back in 24 hours and reveal that children are...his, but he still refuses on being in their lives.

Julia [20] with Olive [1], and Hazel, Pearl, Linus, & Jasper [newborns] Paine.

#24 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:42 PM

My name is Matilda Elizabeth Joyner and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Laurent Percival Volkland, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy, Gideon Leslie Volkland! He is so adorable, with curly red hair and big blue eyes!

Laurent is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Gideon is now 6 months old and things are great, Laurent and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice2-bedroom house and it's been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Gideon. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! It's so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!!!!! 

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Elodie Vivian Volkland and Dominic Ambrose Volkland! Both of the twins have red hair and green eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Dominic began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept overnight to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits: yellow jumpers for Gideon and Dominic and a frilly yellow dress for Elodie.The kids were so precious in them for their pictures! 

The Joyner-Volkland Family

DGF: Matilda Elizabeth Joyner (20)

DBF: Laurent Percival Volkland (20)

DS: Gideon Leslie Volkland (1)

DD/DS: Elodie Vivian Volkland / Dominic Ambrose Volkland (nb)

Matilda and Laurent

Gideon, Elodie, and Dominic

#25 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

HER: Julia Ruth Maddox (21)

HIM: Brandon Oliver Kellogg (21)

DD: Sadie Alexandra Kellogg (1)

DS: Elliot Russett Kellogg (NB)

DS: Isaac Blue Kellogg (NB)

DD: Millie Scarlett Kellogg (NB)

DS: Lucas Gray Kellogg (NB)

Julia Maddox and Brandon Kellogg

Sadie, Elliot, Isaac, Millie and Lucas

Both attend Baylor University.

Brandon has decided to be involved in the baby's life.

Sadie has red hair and brown eyes.

2 bedroom house

Elliott has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Isaac has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Millie has red hair and green eyes.

Lucas has red hair and green eyes.

Outfits were yellow.

#26 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:36 PM

My name is Hazel Katherine Kersey and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Baylor University, in Texas, when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Ronan Edmund Manwarren, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

-

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Norah Fawn Kersey! She has curly strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes! Ronan still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

-

My precious Norah is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago a met a very sweet guy named Benjamin Graham Pryor and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. BJ and I are shocked, Norah is only 6 months old but BJ immediately decides he definitely wants to be in the new baby's life. I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals triplets!!!!!

-

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Scarlett Rose, Felix Wolf & Elodie Wren! Scarlett & Felix have curly auburn hair and Scarlett has dark gray eyes, while Felix has light gray eyes, and Elodie has wavy light brown hair and deep brown eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Felix began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrived back home there was a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the kids got the cutest matching outfits (green and blue frilly dresses for the girls & a cream romper for Felix) and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

Hazel Katherine Kersey, 21, & Benjamin Graham Pryor “BJ”, 21, with Norah Fawn Kersey, 1 & Scarlett Rose, Felix Wolf & Elodie Wren Pryor, newborns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users