Photo

I need help coming up with a name for my second boy!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KimS51890

KimS51890

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

My first boy is Caleb Scott Bailey, I am most likely going to be using James or Joseph as the middle name. I am open to all suggestions, even other middle names that go with any names you might suggest. James is my dads middle & Joseph was my grandpas name who passed away. It does not seem that my family members care about keeping any family names in there anywhere. At first I was trying to think of another cute boy name starting with C, now I really don't care as long as it flows well with Caleb's name.. was trying to find one that's not too strange or overly popular. It is very hard. Every time I mention a name my family members have something negative to say about it. If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much! :D 

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

Names that go well with Caleb...

Dalton

Dawson

Lucas

Landon

Brendon

Lawson

Dylan

Connor

Colton

Corbin

Layton

Matthias

Reese

Brody

Bryce

Maddox

#3 indi1993

indi1993

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Cyrus James Bailey
Cyrus Joseph Bailey
Cyrus Stuart Bailey

Abram
Andrew
Ezekiel
Isaiah
Jeremy
Joshua
Jude
Luke
Matthew
Micah
Nathaniel
Noah
Stephen
Timothy
Zachary

#4 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:50 PM

After reading the two answers above, it seems all the names I would've suggested have already been listed but I just wanted to offer a piece of wisdom that I mean as encouragement, not negativity:

I realize your family's opinion means a lot to you, as does mine, but there are times when their opinion shouldn't matter, when it shouldn't your impact life. I dream of the most cliche happily ever after anyone can dream of: loving husband, multiple kids, white picket fence, minivan, family road trips, Christmas traditions...I want it all. Yet, my dear mother who means the world to me says "You don't want kids." every time I say something baby, family, husband, love, or future related. She launches into a long speech about how kids are a twenty year responsibility, and you constantly worry about them and, there are many things to provide. After three years of this, I've come to a conclusion. If I want kids, I'll have kids, no matter what my mother says. I know she'll love them no matter what. I told you all this to say this. You are a grown woman. Do what makes you happy. You have started your own family.You control it, in a sense. This is YOUR baby. Name him what you want. This is an experience for you and your husband. and while family means well, and their opinions are respected, this is ultimately your decision. No matter what the baby's name is, he is a part of the family, and he will always be greatly loved. Sorry for ranting...I do that a lot. I in no way meant to be rude, just helpful and encouraging. Good luck with Baby #2!  

#5 Anna82

Anna82

Junior Baby Namer

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

Gregory Joseph has a wonderful ring to me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users