#1 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

I know a lot of those family quiz games have become popular here, so I decided to make one of my own!  Answer the questions and I’ll reply to your post with a family story for you!

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids?

7.     Do multiples run in your family?

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children?

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

1. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Ian Harding

2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?
-January 4th

3. Describe your dream house.
-in the mountains, 5 minutes outside of the city with a beautiful view. Relatively small; three bedrooms. Modern, but not ultra modern. :)

4. Describe your appearance.
-Blonde Hair, Light Blue Eyes

5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?
I want to have 4.

6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids?
2 years

7. Do multiples run in your family?
No

8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children?
23 to get married, 27 to start having kids

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?
Boys: Ezra, Nehemiah, Silas, Thomas, Percy, Ezekiel, Forrest (nn Four), Stellan, Shepherd, and Judah
Girls: Ingrid, India, Evangeline, Elsa, Annalie, Maeva, Zola, Juliet, Ada, and Astrid
For middle names: I detest fillers (eg James, Michael, Grace, and Rose) and I love spunky and unexpected names, like Harp for boys and Poet for girls.

10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?
I had a toy bow and arrow and I loved climbing trees.

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Benedict Cumberbatch :3

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? 22nd September

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!  Medium sized old cottage with loads of character, 5 bedrooms max, large kitchen diner, cosy living room, and a well maintained garden.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Medium brown hair which is chest length. I usually describe my eyes as green but they're really a mixture. I'm short, and of average build, wouldn't say that I'm thin or chunky, but somewhere in between lol.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids, ideal amount would be between 2-4.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? 2 years.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Nope.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Around 22.

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

Girls: Celeste, Rosemary, Cecelia, Poppy, Madeleine, Clara, Eleanor, Clio, Lyla, and Scarlet.

Boys: Elliott, Percy, Henry, Felix, Emrys, Caleb, Oscar, Hugo, Frederick, and Max.

For middles I like more quirky, unusual names or family names. I'm loving single middles right now but also like double middles if the combo is right.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? Barbies, toy kitchen, played outside, rollerblades, bike, and scooter.

#4 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

1. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Ian Harding

2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?
-January 4th

3. Describe your dream house.
-in the mountains, 5 minutes outside of the city with a beautiful view. Relatively small; three bedrooms. Modern, but not ultra modern. :)

4. Describe your appearance.
-Blonde Hair, Light Blue Eyes

5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?
I want to have 4.

6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids?
2 years

7. Do multiples run in your family?
No

8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children?
23 to get married, 27 to start having kids

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?
Boys: Ezra, Nehemiah, Silas, Thomas, Percy, Ezekiel, Forrest (nn Four), Stellan, Shepherd, and Judah
Girls: Ingrid, India, Evangeline, Elsa, Annalie, Maeva, Zola, Juliet, Ada, and Astrid
For middle names: I detest fillers (eg James, Michael, Grace, and Rose) and I love spunky and unexpected names, like Harp for boys and Poet for girls.

10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?
I had a toy bow and arrow and I loved climbing trees.

You met your husband Noah Philip James McCann on a plane to Madrid.  You were both traveling for pleasure and realized you had a lot in common on the long flight.  Though you parted ways once you arrived in Spain, you later bumped into one another at a restaurant.  After spending the night talking and laughing, Noah asked you out on a date for when the two of you returned home.  You eagerly agreed.  Noah is the most sensitive, loyal, and adventurous guy you’ve ever met!

After two and a half years of dating, Noah proposes by getting down on one knee after a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant.  You accept his proposal and the two of you are wed that year, when you are 23 and he is 25.

You and Noah move into your dream house – a three-bedroom house in the mountains (just 5 minutes out of the city) with beautiful views.  You love relaxing in your home office and master bedroom.  You and Noah notice, however, the two empty bedrooms and decide to start raising a family.

You give birth on March 16th to your first child, a baby girl, when you are 27 and Noah is 29.  You and Noah name her Ingrid Poet McCann.

Two years after Ingrid is born, you give birth to a baby boy.  He is born on August 3rd, and you and Noah name him Ezra Silas McCann.

Two years later, you become pregnant with another little girl.  Your third child is born on October 1st, and you chose to name her Annalie Fleur McCann.

Finally, two years after giving birth to Annalie, you become pregnant with your final child, another little boy.  He is born on January 18th, and you name him Judah Forrest McCann.

A few years have passed, and you and Noah have finished updating the house to accommodate your four kids.  Noah enlisted his friends to help him build a treehouse for the kids to play in.  Ingrid and Annalie share a bedroom, as do Ezra and Judah.

Ingrid is now 10.  She has your blond hair and blue eyes.  Ingrid is creative and artistic.  She loves to paint and ride horses in her spare time.  She tends to be quieter than her siblings, but she is very caring and loves animals.

Ezra is 8.  He has his dad’s brown hair and your blue eyes.  Ezra has a spunky and eclectic personality.  He wants to be an inventor when he grows up and is always sketching his futuristic designs.  Ezra has a bit of mischievous streak and is the king of April Fool’s Day.  He brings laughter and fun to the household.

Annalie is 6.  She has light brown hair like Ezra and your blue eyes.  Annalie is bubbly and sweet.  She loves to read and play in the backyard.  Thoughtful and kind, she can often be found following you around the house or making little gifts for her family members – cards, beaded bracelets, you name it!

Judah is 4.  He has Noah’s brown eyes and your blond hair.  Judah is goofy and expressive.  He is the loudest in the family and loves to bang on pots and pans in the kitchen.  His favorite game to play is tag.

Hope you enjoyed!

#5 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? - Josh Hutcherson / Theo James 

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? - March 16

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! - A Big House on a hill, with climbing trees, a picket fence, and lots of outdoor space. 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. -  <<That pretty much describes me, haha.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? - YES! At the very least, 7.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? - 1 1/2 - 3 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family? - No, but I wish they did!

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? - Between 21 & 24

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Skylar Elizabeth, Cole Stephen, Bridget Hope, Riley Samuel, Chrissa Joy, Asa Hunter, Lydia Grace, Jordan Christopher, Selina Faith, Bryce Nathaniel - I like uncommon, but not too unique names... classic names are nice! Strong, Biblical middle names usually.)

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? - Dolls (Barbies, American Girl Dolls, Baby Dolls, ect.)

Thank you! <3 

#6 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Benedict Cumberbatch :3

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? 22nd September

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!  Medium sized old cottage with loads of character, 5 bedrooms max, large kitchen diner, cosy living room, and a well maintained garden.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Medium brown hair which is chest length. I usually describe my eyes as green but they're really a mixture. I'm short, and of average build, wouldn't say that I'm thin or chunky, but somewhere in between lol.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids, ideal amount would be between 2-4.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? 2 years.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Nope.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Around 22.

Girls: Celeste, Rosemary, Cecelia, Poppy, Madeleine, Clara, Eleanor, Clio, Lyla, and Scarlet.

Boys: Elliott, Percy, Henry, Felix, Emrys, Caleb, Oscar, Hugo, Frederick, and Max.

For middles I like more quirky, unusual names or family names. I'm loving single middles right now but also like double middles if the combo is right.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? Barbies, toy kitchen, played outside, rollerblades, bike, and scooter.

You met your husband Fabian Milo Chumbley the day you moved into your brand new apartment in a new city.  Fabian was moving in next door, and the two of you began talking as you helped each other move into your new homes.  Over the next few months, you became friends and eventually he asked you out.  You were thrilled he did – Fabian is the most easygoing, understanding, and humorous guy you’ve ever met!

After a year of dating, Fabian proposes by spelling out “Will you marry me?” in rose petals on the floor of your apartment.  You happily accept his proposal and are wed that year, when you are 22 and he is 23. 

Soon after the wedding, you and Fabian pack up and move to your dream home – a medium-sized cottage with lots of character with a large kitchen diner, a cozy living room, and a well-maintained garden.

A few months later, you discover you’re pregnant with a baby boy!  You and Fabian are beyond excited and welcome your first son Elliott Wallace Chumbley on February 22nd.

Two years after Elliott is born, you become pregnant with a little girl.  You and Fabian welcome Cecelia Violet Chumbley on May 4th.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant for a third and final time, this time with another boy.  You and Fabian welcome Felix Orion Chumbley on July 3rd.

Elliott is now five years old and loves his colorful and eclectic bedroom.  He has light brown hair and green eyes.  Elliott is a pensive and polite little boy.  You and Fabian call him your little chef because he loves to play with his toy kitchen and serve his "dishes" to the family.  Elliott loves to give big hugs and is very caring toward his younger siblings.

Cecelia is three.  She has brown hair and Fabian's brown eyes.  Cecelia can be a bit stubborn sometimes, but she has an infectious laugh and tons of energy.  She loves playing with her dolls and hosting tea parties in her room.  She is very inquisitive, asking you and Fabian hundreds of questions a day.

Felix is one.  He has brown hair and brown eyes.  Felix is a fairly calm little guy.  He likes to giggle and play peek-a-boo.  His favorite activities also include blowing bubbles and playing with his teddy bears in his nursery.

Hope you enjoyed!

• Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:35 AM

1 - Daniel Jacob Radcliffe
2 - January
4 - Long light brown hair, hazel eyes, short
5 - No kids. Would like 3/4/5
6 - 1/2 years between
7 - No
8 - Mid 20's - early 30's
9a - William, Theodore, Nathaniel, Leon, Henry, Alexander, Dexter, Matthew, Tobias, Gregory
9b - Lillian, Rosalie, Angelica, Eleanor, Lucinda, Catherine, Jessica, Sophia, Madeleine, Emily
9c - Prefer common normal middle names, like James and Emma
10 - Lego and colouring books

#8 Guest_beau!_*

Guest_beau!_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

1. Jensen Ackles

2. March 1st

3. Rustic home in a "spread out neighborhood"

4. 5'7 with dark chestnut hair and blue/green eyes with gold ring around pupil, muscular build 

5. No kids but I want 2 to 4 kids

6. Min. 1 year and max age gap is 4 years

7. Nope, it doesn't really run in the family but my cousins are twins.

8. Married: 22, have kids: 24 or 25

9. Girls: Justice, Rose, Genevieve, Blaire, Isabell, Elsa, Elena, Autumn, Phoebe, Elisabeth (nn:Eli)

Boys: Brantley, Dean, Colton, Theo, Evan, Cade, Cain, Jensen, Archer, Benjamin (Ben)

Middle names: short and strong and vintage

10. dolls, my brothers toys, horse toys, littlest pet shop, fake cooking toys

#9 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Harry Lloyd [among others of course ;)]

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? June 18th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! Placed somewhere rural with a big yard but neighbors relatively close. Something with an old country charm to it and medium-sized with, ideally, four or so bedrooms and two or more bathrooms. 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Curly reddish-brown hair, brown eyes, average build, on the shorter side.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids but I'd like 3-5, 6 at the very most.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? Two years, give or take.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Nope.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Fairly early since I want a nice little bunch of kids--25-27 ish?

Boys: William "Will", Caspar "Cas", Peter ("PJ" if possible), Matthias, Reid, Callen, Thomas, Oliver "Ollie", Henry, Chase

Girls: Annaliese, Claire, Maeve, Ada, Beatrice, Bridget, Alice, Juniper "June", Cassia, Eleanor "Ellie"

I generally like family middle names or middle names that have some sort of meaning but still have a classic feel without being too common like Ann or Rose (i.e., Hope has meaning but isn't super common or unusual).

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? I liked animal-related stuff, baby dolls, books, and coloring. 

#10 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Way

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? November 23rd

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! A bedroom for each child so they don't need to share, lots of bathrooms, modern with a pool, semi- suburban but maybe an acre of land

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. I'm short (5' 2") with hazel/green eyes. My hair is dyed bright red and straightened but it's naturally wavy and dark brown.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids currently. If money wasn't an issue I would want 8, more boys than girls.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? Between 1 and 3 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family? I do have some in the family, but more distantly related.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? 25 to get married, 26 or 27 to have kids.

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? In no particular order- Boys: Collin, Ryan, Micah, Dallon, Vincent, Cody, Brendon, Rowan, Logan & Finn. Girls: Megan, Scarlett, Lorelei, Quinn, Hadley, Emery, Blair, Amelie, Audrey & Reese. I like masculine middle names for boys and feminine ones for girls.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? A lot of baby dolls. Like a whole lot.

#11 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? - Josh Hutcherson / Theo James 

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? - March 16

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! - A Big House on a hill, with climbing trees, a picket fence, and lots of outdoor space. 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. -  <<That pretty much describes me, haha.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? - YES! At the very least, 7.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? - 1 1/2 - 3 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family? - No, but I wish they did!

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? - Between 21 & 24

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Skylar Elizabeth, Cole Stephen, Bridget Hope, Riley Samuel, Chrissa Joy, Asa Hunter, Lydia Grace, Jordan Christopher, Selina Faith, Bryce Nathaniel - I like uncommon, but not too unique names... classic names are nice! Strong, Biblical middle names usually.)

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? - Dolls (Barbies, American Girl Dolls, Baby Dolls, ect.)

Thank you! <3 

You met your husband Max Julian Underwood at the theatre.  Your mutual friend had front row tickets to see a successful new show and invited you both.  You and Max ended up sitting next to each other and sharing comments throughout the show.  Afterward, Max asked you out on a date and you happily agreed.  Max is the most confident, interesting, and empathetic guy you know!

After three years of dating, Max proposed through a beautiful poem he wrote for you.  You eagerly accepted his marriage proposal, and the two of you were wed the next year, when you were 23 and he was 26.

Knowing that you both wanted to raise a large family, you and Max moved into your dream home – a big house on a hill with a picket fence and lots of outdoor space.  You and Max had a treehouse built into one of the trees for your future kids to play in.

The next year, you became pregnant with your first child.  On October 16th, your son Cole Stephen Underwood was born.

Two years later, you became pregnant with your second child.  You welcomed another little boy on July 14th and named him Riley Samuel Underwood.

Another two years passed.  You and Max were excited to find out that you were expecting your first daughter.  She was born on January 1st, and you named her Bridget Hope Underwood.

Three years later, you discovered you were pregnant with a little boy.  You welcomed Bryce Nathaniel Underwood on December 17th.

Two years later, you became pregnant with another little girl.  She was born on September 3rd, and you named her Chrissa Joy Underwood.

A year after Chrissa is born, you give birth on May 24th to a little girl named Lydia Grace Underwood.

Two years pass, and you become pregnant again, this time with another little boy.  Your son Jordan Christopher Underwood is born on June 5th.

Finally, two years after Jordan is born, you become pregnant with your final child.  You give birth to a little girl named Selina Faith Underwood on March 31st.

Cole is now 14.  He has Max's hazel eyes and brown hair.  Cole has a dry sense of humor and never ceases to make you laugh.  He is witty and charismatic, befriending nearly everyone he meets.  He likes to skateboard and started his own dog-walking business around the neighborhood.

Riley is now 12.  He has blue eyes and brown hair.  Riley has an infectious and caring personality.  He is very optimistic and likes to cheer people up when they’re down.  He likes to play soccer and draw cartoons.

Bridget is 10.  She has hazel eyes and brown hair.  Bridget is very artistic and wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up.  She gets great grades in school; her teachers love her eager, helpful, and positive personality.  She enjoys hosting mini fashion shows with her dolls. 

Bryce is 7.  He has brown hair and blue eyes.  Bryce is quiet but playful.  He is very active and likes to spend most of his time outdoors.  He loves to follow his older brothers around and play with his toy blocks.

Chrissa is 5.  She has blue eyes and brown hair.  Chrissa is quiet and shy.  She loves to dance and listen to music.  She wants to be a ballerina when she grows up.  Chrissa is very perceptive and curious and has a tendency to get her nose into things, but she always has good intentions.

Lydia is 4.  She has brown hair and blue eyes.  She is the most mischievous of the family.  Lydia loves to make messes, whether it’s with finger paint, play-doh, or ingredients in the kitchen.  She loves to laugh and has a big personality.  She is always entertaining the family with her goofy charades.

Jordan is 2.  He has brown hair and hazel eyes.  Jordan is sweet and loving.  He loves to smile and clap his hands.  He is very affectionate and likes to cuddle and give hugs.  He is also very friendly and seems to befriend just about everyone he meets.

Baby Selina has a happy, mellow disposition.  She has brown hair and blue eyes.  She can get fussy from time to time, as all babies do, but she loves to snuggle in your arms at the end of a long day.

Cole and Riley’s Room

Bridget’s Room

Bryce’s Room

Chrissa and Lydia’s Room

Jordan’s Room

Selina’s Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

• ImaginationGirl likes this

#12 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

Thank you so much, Meghan! That was beautiful! Makes me so excited for my future! You are awesome!!! :D 

#13 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

1 - Daniel Jacob Radcliffe
2 - January
4 - Long light brown hair, hazel eyes, short
5 - No kids. Would like 3/4/5
6 - 1/2 years between
7 - No
8 - Mid 20's - early 30's
9a - William, Theodore, Nathaniel, Leon, Henry, Alexander, Dexter, Matthew, Tobias, Gregory
9b - Lillian, Rosalie, Angelica, Eleanor, Lucinda, Catherine, Jessica, Sophia, Madeleine, Emily
9c - Prefer common normal middle names, like James and Emma
10 - Lego and colouring books

You met your husband David Jeremiah Ridley while browsing through a bookstore.  You both reached for the same book and laughed about it over coffee after you made your purchases.  As he left the coffee shop, David slipped you his number, and you two began dating for three years.  You were so thankful you met him that day – David is the most attentive, responsible, and honorable man you have ever met.

David proposes to you on your birthday by sneaking the ring around one of the candles on your birthday cake.  You happily accept, and the two of you are wed that year, when you are 25 and David is 27.  A few months later, you move into your dream home together.

You become pregnant with your first child two years later, when you are 27.  You give birth to a baby girl on July 19th.  You and David name her Lillian Charlotte Ridley.

The next year, you become pregnant again with another little girl.  She is born on December 27th, and you name her Angelica Violet Ridley.

Two years later, you give birth to your first son on October 31st.  You name him Theodore James Ridley.

A year after Theodore is born, you become pregnant with another little girl.  She is born on April 4th, and you name her Sophia Hazel Ridley.

Finally, two years later, you give birth to your final child, Nathaniel George Ridley, on November 13th.

Lillian is now 6.  She has your light brown hair and hazel eyes.  Lillian is sensitive and sweet.  She has a caring personality and loves animals.  As the oldest of the family, she likes to help you and David take care of her younger siblings.  She likes to play outside and color in her coloring books.

Angelica is 5.  She has your light brown hair and David’s blue eyes.  Angelica is creative and funny.  She loves to draw and make crafts.  She is full of energy and often races around the house at full speed. 

Theodore is 3.  He has your hazel eyes and light brown hair.  He is quiet and curious.  Theodore loves to explore and spends a lot of time outdoors.  He enjoys playing with his toy dinosaurs and legos.  He is a little adventurer and likes to go on walks in the backyard or in the neighborhood.

Sophia is 2.  She has David’s brown hair and blue eyes.  Sophia is mischievous and silly.  She has a cheerful and fun-loving personality.  She’s the loudest in the household and likes to copy everything her older siblings do.

Baby Nathaniel has already captured the hearts of the whole family.  He has David’s brown hair and blue eyes.  Nathaniel loves to smile and giggle.  He is always very happy to see you and David and loves to play with his stuffed animals.

Lillian and Angelica's Room

Theodore's Room

Sophia's Room

Nathaniel's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much, Meghan! That was beautiful! Makes me so excited for my future! You are awesome!!! :D

Aww, you're so welcome, Catie!  You're so sweet.  i'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

• glitchinggecko likes this

#14 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

1. Jensen Ackles

2. March 1st

3. Rustic home in a "spread out neighborhood"

4. 5'7 with dark chestnut hair and blue/green eyes with gold ring around pupil, muscular build 

5. No kids but I want 2 to 4 kids

6. Min. 1 year and max age gap is 4 years

7. Nope, it doesn't really run in the family but my cousins are twins.

8. Married: 22, have kids: 24 or 25

9. Girls: Justice, Rose, Genevieve, Blaire, Isabell, Elsa, Elena, Autumn, Phoebe, Elisabeth (nn:Eli)

Boys: Brantley, Dean, Colton, Theo, Evan, Cade, Cain, Jensen, Archer, Benjamin (Ben)

Middle names: short and strong and vintage

10. dolls, my brothers toys, horse toys, littlest pet shop, fake cooking toys

You met your husband Gale William Holbrook when you were visiting a local art gallery.  You were both admiring the same painting and struck up a conversation.  Gale asked you out, and you agreed.  You were thankful to have met him – Gale is the most creative, passionate, and soulful guy you’ve ever met!

After a year and a half of dating, Gale proposed by blindfolding you and leading you to the art gallery where you met.  He then took off your blindfold, got down on one knee, and asked you to marry him.  You eagerly accepted his proposal.  The two of you were wed that year, when you were both 22. 

A few months later, you and Gale moved into your dream home - a rustic style house in a spread out neighborhood.

Two years later, shortly after your 24th birthday, you became pregnant with your first child.  You gave birth to your first child, a baby boy, on December 2nd.  You and Gale named him Brantley Dean Holbrook

Two years after Brantley is born, you become pregnant again, this time with a little girl.  Your daughter Genevieve Rose Holbrook is born on June 10th

Two years pass, and you become pregnant for the third and final time.  You and Gale welcome a little boy named Colton John Holbrook on May 14th.

Brantley is now 9.  He has brown hair and blue-green eyes.  Brantley loves to skateboard and film goofy videos with his friends.  He is strong and athletic.  Brantley has a charming, charismatic personality.  His teachers at school love his drive to succeed and willingness to help his peers.

Genevieve is 7.  She is very talented and musical: she loves to play the piano and sing.  She is very sensitive and emotional with a kind heart.  Genevieve loves to play with her dolls and try on Mommy's clothes!

Colton is 5.  He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.  Colton is gentle and kind.  He is very wise for his age.  His favorite animal is a horse, and he loves learning about science and math in school.

Brantley's Room

Genevieve's Room

Colton's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

#15 Guest_beau!_*

Guest_beau!_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Awesome! Thanks!! :)
  • Meghan<3 likes this

#16 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?

--- David Boreanaz or Nathan Fillion

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?

--- 9/19

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

--- An old farm house that is completely redone on the inside but still has that "old" feel, with a wrap around porch and an attic that can be used as a play room or bedroom when the kids get older.  

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

--- 5'8", blue eyes, dirty blonde hair.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?

--- I want 4 or 5 kids.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids?

--- 2 to 2 1/2 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family?

--- Yes

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children?

--- Marriage at 22 or 23  Kids at 24 or 25

--- Boy: Beckett, Callum, Callen, William, Declan, Henry, Christian, Christopher, Ryden, Holden.

--- Girl: Emerson, Rylan, Leighton, Juliet/Juliette, Brooklyn, Elizabeth, Cameron, Claire, Adelyn, Cadence.

--- I guess for boys I like classic middle names (i.e. James) and kind of the same for girls (i.e. Marie which is also my middle name)  But I am not picky on middle names.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?

--- I played outside with my cousins a lot.  They were boys so we played with "boy" toys and "girl" toys, but I loved playing with my babies when I was alone.

#17 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Harry Lloyd [among others of course ;)]

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? June 18th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! Placed somewhere rural with a big yard but neighbors relatively close. Something with an old country charm to it and medium-sized with, ideally, four or so bedrooms and two or more bathrooms. 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Curly reddish-brown hair, brown eyes, average build, on the shorter side.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids but I'd like 3-5, 6 at the very most.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? Two years, give or take.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Nope.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Fairly early since I want a nice little bunch of kids--25-27 ish?

Boys: William "Will", Caspar "Cas", Peter ("PJ" if possible), Matthias, Reid, Callen, Thomas, Oliver "Ollie", Henry, Chase

Girls: Annaliese, Claire, Maeve, Ada, Beatrice, Bridget, Alice, Juniper "June", Cassia, Eleanor "Ellie"

I generally like family middle names or middle names that have some sort of meaning but still have a classic feel without being too common like Ann or Rose (i.e., Hope has meaning but isn't super common or unusual).

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? I liked animal-related stuff, baby dolls, books, and coloring. 

You met your husband Charles "Charley" Edward Morton at your best friend's wedding.  He asked you to dance, and you learned that he was good friends with the groom.  After hitting it off that night, Charley asked you out and you eagerly said yes.  Charley is the most humorous, kind-hearted, and spontaneous person you've ever met.

After two and a half years of dating, Charley proposed by surprising you with a beautiful, romantic rooftop dinner overlooking the city and then getting down on one knee.  You were elated to accept his proposal, and the two of you were married the next year, when you were 25 and he was 26.

Shortly after your wedding, you and Charley moved into your dream home - a medium-sized country house with a big yard.  Your neighbors are relatively close by, and the house has five bedrooms and three bathrooms (1, 2, 3).  

Two years later, when you are 27 and Charley is 28, you find out that you are pregnant with your first child.  You and Charley are thrilled to welcome a son named Peter Jude "PJ" Morton on March 21st. 

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant again.  You and Charley welcome another little boy named Oliver 

"Ollie" Henry Morton on August 12th.

Two years later, you become pregnant with your first daughter.  She is born on September 29th, and you and Charley name her Beatrice Hope Morton.

Finally, three years after Beatrice is born, you give birth to your last child, another girl.  Your daughter Claire Evangeline Morton is born on February 3rd.

PJ is now 7.  He has brown hair and brown eyes.  PJ is intelligent and compassionate.  He is very honest and already has a strong moral compass and set of ethics.  He likes to read and practice his math problems.  He wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.

Ollie is now 5.  He has curly brown hair and brown eyes.  Ollie is giggly and sweet.  He is very energetic and likes to run around and do somersaults in the yard.  He also enjoys pretending to be a zookeeper with his collection of stuffed animals.

Beatrice is 3.  She has a sweet smile and a gentle heart.  Beatrice likes to copy everything that her older brother PJ does.  Beatrice's favorite activities include coloring, singing, and playing with her dolls.  

Baby Claire is lovable and affectionate.  She is always smiling, and you and Charley can already tell that she is going to be a very active toddler.  She loves to snuggle and play peek-a-boo.

Your Bedroom

PJ's Room

Ollie's Room

Beatrice's Room

Claire's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

• Jenna_Lee likes this

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?  Kit Harrington 

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?  October 4

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!  Somewhere in the country with a lot of land. An old plantation-style or Victorian house with a lot of original woodwork and details. Preferably contains a library! 

4.     Describe your appearance – Short, with long light brown hair and blue-green eyes.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids. I'd preferably like 2 or 3.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? No less than 3 years, no more than 6.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Twins on both sides of my family during my grandparents generation, but no multiples recently.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Get married around 25 or 26, have children two or three years later.

I generally like classic middle names (not necessarily filler names, but those are okay sometimes).

I like two middle names, provided they compliment each other and the first name, and flow nicely.

Naming styles: I like Shakespearean names (particularly for girls), Biblical names (particularly for boys, though I love Rebecca, Leah, and Rachel), and Celtic/Gaelic names.

Top 10 

Boys: William, Isaac, Ian, Gavin, Thomas, Alexander, Matthew, Malcolm, Ethan, James

Girls: Amelia, Katherine, Leia, Julia/Juliet, Elizabeth, Aoife, Sarah/Zara, Ariadne, Samantha, Lily

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? Stuffed animals, dress-up stuff Barbies, Polly Pockets, and dollhouses. I liked to color and draw. I also played outside a lot, and used sticks as lightsabers, swords, and bows. XD

#19 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

1. Who is your celebrity crush? - Andy Biersack / Ashley Purdy 
2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? - November 19
3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! - A medium-sized mansion with 8 rooms, spacious backyard, a pool and an indoor jacuzzi
4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. -Short, brown eyes and burgundy hair
5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? - No I don't, but I want 7-8 kids
6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids? - 2 - 3 years
7. Do multiples run in your family? - No, but I would love to have multiples of my own ;)
8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children? - Marriage at 20 and kids at 21-22
9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Girls: Ashley, Alexis, Audrey, Elizabeth, Mackenzie, Lauren, Kaelyn, Jenna, Michelle and Eve. Boys: Lane, Michael, Hayden, Austin, Adam, Andrew, Dean, Nicholas, Kellan and Nathaniel. I prefer double middle names. I love some classic, modern and trendy names.
10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? - Barbie Dolls and teddy bears

#20 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? Gerard Way

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? November 23rd

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! A bedroom for each child so they don't need to share, lots of bathrooms, modern with a pool, semi- suburban but maybe an acre of land

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. I'm short (5' 2") with hazel/green eyes. My hair is dyed bright red and straightened but it's naturally wavy and dark brown.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids currently. If money wasn't an issue I would want 8, more boys than girls.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? Between 1 and 3 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family? I do have some in the family, but more distantly related.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? 25 to get married, 26 or 27 to have kids.

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? In no particular order- Boys: Collin, Ryan, Micah, Dallon, Vincent, Cody, Brendon, Rowan, Logan & Finn. Girls: Megan, Scarlett, Lorelei, Quinn, Hadley, Emery, Blair, Amelie, Audrey & Reese. I like masculine middle names for boys and feminine ones for girls.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? A lot of baby dolls. Like a whole lot.

You met your husband Kurt Anthony Bryce Douglass at a friend's birthday party.  You had been set up with a blind date by your friend, and it was going terribly.  You excused yourself to get drinks for you and your date at the bar and saw Kurt standing in line, too.  Turns out, he was in the exact same situation.  You ended up hitting it off, and after the party, once both your blind dates had left, he asked you out.  You eagerly accepted - Kurt is the most humorous, comforting, and loyal guy you've ever met.

After a year of dating, Kurt proposes spontaneously by getting down on one knee in the middle of a downpour you two were caught in after lunch at your favorite restaurant.  You accept, and the two of you are wed the next year, when you are both 25.

A few months after the wedding, you and Kurt move into your dream home together - a modern house with a pool in a semi-suburban area on an acre of land.  The house has several bathrooms (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and enough bedrooms to fit the large family that you and Kurt are excited to raise.

A year later, you discover you are pregnant with your first child.  You and Kurt welcome a baby girl on July 6th and name her Megan Olivia Douglass.

Two years after Megan is born, you find out you are expecting again.  You give birth on January 2nd to a baby boy whom you name Collin Alexander Douglass.

Three years later, you are pregnant again, this time with another son.  You and Kurt welcome Ryan Joseph Douglass on April 23rd.

One year passes, and you become pregnant with your fourth child, a baby girl.  Your daughter Scarlett Emery Douglass is born on August 14th.

Two years later, you give birth to another little boy.  He is born on November 5th, and you name him Micah Vincent Douglass.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with another son.  You and Kurt welcome Logan Maxwell Douglass on February 25th.

One year later, your final daughter is born.  You name her Lorelei Elle Douglass, and she is born on June 3rd.

Finally, after another three years, you give birth to your final child, a baby boy.  You and Kurt welcome Finn Oliver Douglass on December 16th.

Megan is now 14.  She has wavy dark brown hair and green eyes.  Megan has a very passionate personality.  She loves the theatre and acting and has a lovely singing voice.  Megan also enjoys writing for the school newspaper.  Competitive and ambitious, she is always striving to achieve her best.

Collin is now 12.  He has wavy brown hair and green eyes.  Collin is reliable and loyal; you can always count on him to do his homework on time, wash the dishes, and even go to bed on time.  Collin has many ambitions, including becoming a lawyer or president of the United States or a surgeon.  He is confident and optimistic.

Ryan is now 9.  He has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.  Though he is friendly and well-liked at school, Ryan can also be cautious and quiet sometimes.  Nevertheless, he has a kind heart and an optimistic demeanor.  Ryan likes to play with his frisbee in the backyard.

Scarlett is now 8.  She has brown hair and hazel eyes.  Scarlett is honest and funny.  She has a sweet heart and a unique sense of style.  You and Kurt call her a trendsetter because she is always pairing together the most unlikely pieces of clothing.  She is a good friend and a great sibling, always looking out for the younger kids and encouraging the older ones.

Micah is now 7.  He has wavy dark brown hair and green eyes.  Although he can be a bit stubborn sometimes, you and Kurt are proud of his resolve and determination.  Micah is very knowledgeable for his age and enjoys reading.  He is outspoken and likes to follow his family members around, asking questions and sharing his ideas.

Logan is now 6.  He has dark brown hair and green eyes.  Logan is quiet and sensitive.  He is generous and enjoys sharing his toys with his siblings and friends.  Logan can be a little moody sometimes, but he has a big heart.  He enjoys drawing and playing with his action figures.

Lorelei is now 3.  She has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.  Lorelei is very talkative and persuasive.  She loves to pretend to talk on the phone.  She loves hosting tea parties and fashion shows with her dolls and invites the entire family to attend these special events.

Baby Finn has wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.  Finn is a goofy little guy who loves to laugh.  He always seems to want to test the boundaries, whether that means daring to knock over a pile of building blocks, or attempting to find an escape route out of his crib.  You have your hands full with Finn, but his big smile and adorable laugh make his mischief worth it.

Megan's Bedroom

Collin's Bedroom

Ryan's Bedroom

Scarlett's Bedroom

Micah's Bedroom

Logan's Bedroom

Lorelei's Bedroom

Finn's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: family, quiz, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users