Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?

--- David Boreanaz or Nathan Fillion

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?

--- 9/19

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

--- An old farm house that is completely redone on the inside but still has that "old" feel, with a wrap around porch and an attic that can be used as a play room or bedroom when the kids get older.  

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

--- 5'8", blue eyes, dirty blonde hair.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?

--- I want 4 or 5 kids.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids?

--- 2 to 2 1/2 years

7.     Do multiples run in your family?

--- Yes

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children?

--- Marriage at 22 or 23  Kids at 24 or 25

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

--- Boy: Beckett, Callum, Callen, William, Declan, Henry, Christian, Christopher, Ryden, Holden.

--- Girl: Emerson, Rylan, Leighton, Juliet/Juliette, Brooklyn, Elizabeth, Cameron, Claire, Adelyn, Cadence.

--- I guess for boys I like classic middle names (i.e. James) and kind of the same for girls (i.e. Marie which is also my middle name)  But I am not picky on middle names.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?

--- I played outside with my cousins a lot.  They were boys so we played with "boy" toys and "girl" toys, but I loved playing with my babies when I was alone.

You met your husband Eliot Joel Huckaby first as friends - you were coworkers but didn't date at first because you were both seeing other people.  As time passed, however, you developed feelings for each other, and once you were both single, you realized you were in love with him.  You were relieved to begin dating him - Eliot is the most loyal, outgoing, and supportive guy you've ever met!

You and Eliot dated for a year and a half before he proposed.  He sent you on a scavenger hunt to a bunch of places you two had visited throughout your relationship - the building you met at, the restaurant where you had your first date, the park where you had your first kiss, etc.  The scavenger hunt eventually led you to him on one knee asking you to marry him.  You happily accepted his proposal, and the two of you were wed that year, when you were 23 and he was 24.

Shortly after your wedding, you and Eliot moved into your dream house - a renovated old farm house with a wrap-around porch.  The house even comes with a converted attic that you and Eliot hope to use as a bedroom for your kids when the time comes.

When you were 25, you discovered you were pregnant with your first child.  You and Eliot were ecstatic to welcome your daughter Leighton June Huckaby on March 1st.

Two years later, you became pregnant again with twin girls.  You and Eliot welcome Rylan Elizabeth Huckaby and Claire Emerson Huckaby on July 25th.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with your first son.  William Robert Huckaby is born on November 10th.

Finally, two years after William is born, you give birth to your final child, a baby boy.  You and Eliot name him Declan John Huckaby, and he is born on June 11th.

Leighton is now 9.  She has dirty blond hair and blue eyes.  Leighton is artistic and ambitious.  Her room is filled with her drawings, sketches, paintings, collages - you name it, she's made it.  Leighton has a sensitive and kindhearted personality.  She loves to try out new braids and hairstyles on her dolls.  

Rylan and Claire are now 7.  They have dirty blond hair and Eliot's hazel eyes.  Rylan and Claire are both energetic and full of life.  While Rylan is more outgoing and clever, Claire is more imaginative and softspoken.  They both love to play outside.  Rylan likes to pick flowers in the garden, climb trees, and play hide-and-seek, and Claire likes to stage tea parties for her dolls and color in her coloring books. 

William is now 5.  He has Eliot's light brown hair and your blue eyes.  William is very confident and friendly.  He wants to be a teacher when he grows up and can often be found "playing school" in his room with all his stuffed animals as his "students."  William also likes to help out you and Eliot around the house.  He is helpful, kind, and endearing.

Declan is now 3.  He has blond hair and blue eyes.  Declan has a loud voice and loves to sing and dance - you and Eliot call him your little rockstar.  He is giggly and sweet but marches to the beat of his own drum.  Declan likes to spend a lot of time on his own playing with his toy trucks and trains - he has an independent spirit, and you and Eliot know that he will achieve a lot when he grows older.

Leighton's Room

Rylan & Claire's Room (Converted Attic)

William & Declan's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

#22 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

- Ashton Fletcher Irwin :)

- May 16

- In the country with lots of bedrooms. 

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

- Tall, red hair & gray eyes. 

- No kids yet. I want at least 6.

- 15 months to 16 years (I say this because it's the age gap for me and my siblings) 

- Yes

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like?

Girls: Adelaide, Claire, Lexington, Yvonne, Adalia, Cassadee, Michaela, Alexandria, Sydney, Clara (Cl-arr-ah), Memphis

Boys: Lucas, Calum, Riker, Matthias, Finn, Beau, Rian, Thomas, Beckett, Kaedan
Middle: I like double middle name and usually something unisex.

...I had a drum set that I loved 

#23 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

- I don't think he's considered a celebrity, but I love Alex O'Loughlin!

- December 6th

- By the beach is ideal! A modern house that has 4 bedrooms.

- 5'1", light brown hair, brown eyes.

- I want 3.

- 2 years.

- No.

- It depends. Possibly 23-25 to get married, and hopefully 26 to have children.

- Boys: David, Caleb, Kyle, Brandon, Michael, Joshua, Kevin, Alex, Cameron, Daniel

- Girls: Isabelle, Katelyn, Chloe, Ava, Brooke, Sophia, Ashley, Olivia, Hailey, Grace

- Middle names: Unlike a lot of people, I actually like fillers. Although, Isabelle Sophia and Caleb Brandon are my favorite combos right now.

- I played with Barbie dolls a lot when I was little. As I got a little older (like 9 and 10), I loved riding bikes, scooters, and roller blades. Not toys, I know, but at this age I wasn't playing with toys that much (mostly I was playing The Sims!).

#24 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:06 AM

1. Liam Hemsworth 

2. 5th August

3. A beautiful modern house near the sea. A spacious garden with lots of colourful flowers. Lots of bedrooms and more than one bathroom. 

4. Long dark hair, mix of green and brown eyes, short, fairly tanned and quite toned.

5. I have two. I would love to have more, maybe about 2 or even 3 more.

6. About a year to two years.

7. No.

8. I already have children.

9. Lilia, Penelope, Astrid, Rosalie, Evelina, Honor, Amaya, Maeva, Willow, Piper.

Roman, River, Elliott, Brooks, Fletcher, Levi, Leo , Nolan, Finley, Emerson.

Something unusual. 

10. Dolls, rollerblades, colouring books, teddy bears and my wendy house.

#25 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:51 AM

1. Who is your celebrity crush?

Ryan Gosling

2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?

30th December

3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

A gorgeous lake house with a little square turret room at the top. 4 bedrooms and a beach feel interior.

4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.

Deep auburn hair with loose ringlet type curls, lime green eyes, small (5ft)

5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have?

I don't have any kids yet but would like 5 (more girls than boys)

6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids?

12-18 months

7. Do multiples run in your family?

Yes

8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children?

Married around 24 & have children around 26/27

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?

Boys: Noah, August, Hayden, Luca, Sacha, Joel, Samuel, Cyrus, Jude, Fergus, Tate

Girls: Sapphire, Tansy, Kitty, Treasure, Pixie, Noelle, Daisy, Edie (ee-dee), Violet, Blythe

Middle Names: I like double middle names that are unusual (names such as Kalea & Penn)

10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid?

I had a bottle green coach built silvercross dolls pram which I absolutely adored (and still do) and I also loved making dens.

#26 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

my celebrity crush is Robert pattinson

10th October

my dream house would be a 10 bedroom house with a big garden for the kids to play in and near a park.

I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes

I don't have any kids but I would like around 15 kids. 12 girls and 3 boys who are the oldest

ideal age gap would probably be between 2 and 4 years old

yes twins run in the family

ideal age to get married would be around 22 and have kids at 23

my favourite boys names are Caleb, mason, Anthony, Wyatt, Christopher, Matthew, Tyler, Jacob, henry and Charlie.

my favourite girls names are Isabella, temperance, piper, Madison, lexi, patience, tammy, Paige, nikita and charlotte.

I like unique and beautiful middle names for girls. for boys I like unique and strong middle names. 

10. I loved to play with my dolls and build forts with my twin brother.

#27 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

I really like mine! Rylan Elizabeth and William Robert are actual combos I have picked out. :)
  • Meghan<3 likes this

#28 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:13 AM

Ewan McGregor

September 22nd

Medium sized, wooden alpine house with a flower garden, a large lawn for playing games on, and lots of nooks and crannies to play hide and seek.

Tall, blue eyes, red hair, freckles

No kids. Would like at least 4, but no more than 7

1-2 years

Yes

23 to get married, 25 to have children

Boys - Salem, Whitman, Aloysius, Lennox, Huckleberry, Constantine, Linus, Sylvester, Valentine, and Fitzwilliam

Girls - Wilhelmina, Mamie, Thomasina, Romy, Petra, Liesel, Juniper, Honey, Hero, and Connie

Dolls, dress up clothes, pretend kitchen, board games, books

#29 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush?  Kit Harrington 

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)?  October 4

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!  Somewhere in the country with a lot of land. An old plantation-style or Victorian house with a lot of original woodwork and details. Preferably contains a library! 

4.     Describe your appearance – Short, with long light brown hair and blue-green eyes.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? I don't have any kids. I'd preferably like 2 or 3.

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? No less than 3 years, no more than 6.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Twins on both sides of my family during my grandparents generation, but no multiples recently.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Get married around 25 or 26, have children two or three years later.

I generally like classic middle names (not necessarily filler names, but those are okay sometimes).

I like two middle names, provided they compliment each other and the first name, and flow nicely.

Naming styles: I like Shakespearean names (particularly for girls), Biblical names (particularly for boys, though I love Rebecca, Leah, and Rachel), and Celtic/Gaelic names.

Top 10 

Boys: William, Isaac, Ian, Gavin, Thomas, Alexander, Matthew, Malcolm, Ethan, James

Girls: Amelia, Katherine, Leia, Julia/Juliet, Elizabeth, Aoife, Sarah/Zara, Ariadne, Samantha, Lily

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? Stuffed animals, dress-up stuff Barbies, Polly Pockets, and dollhouses. I liked to color and draw. I also played outside a lot, and used sticks as lightsabers, swords, and bows. XD

You met your husband Arthur "Artie" Wyatt Phelps while taking a ballroom dancing class with a friend.  The instructor paired you and Artie together and you felt an instant attraction.  After class, Artie asked you out and you eagerly accepted.  You are glad you met Artie - he is the most fun-loving, communicative, and laid-back guy you've ever met.

After two years of dating, Artie proposed to you on Halloween.  He carved "Will You Marry Me?" into Jack-O-Lanterns and lined them up your walkway, so that the words lit up at night.  You were elated to accept his proposal, and the two of you were married the next year, when you were 26 and Artie was 28.

Shortly after your wedding, you and Artie move into your dream home - an old Victorian-style house in the country with a lot of land.  The house has has a lot of original woodwork and details, as well as a library you and Artie love to relax in.

When you are 28, and Artie is 30, you become pregnant with your first child.  You welcome a daughter named Amelia Rachel Jane Phelps on September 18th.

Four years pass, and you become pregnant again with another little girl.  You name your daughter Katherine Diana Grace Phelps, and she is born on January 24th.

Another four years pass, and you become pregnant with your final child.  You give birth to another daughter on March 5th, and you and Artie name her Juliet Samantha Lily Phelps.

Amelia is now 9.  She has light brown hair and blue eyes.  She is thoughtful and serious.  Amelia wants to be an actress when she grows up and enjoys performing in the annual elementary school play.  She also loves playing with her dolls and stuffed animals.  

Katherine is now 5.  She has light brown hair and blue-green eyes.  Katherine loves to play dress-up and show off her fashionable new outfits.  She loves animals and wants to own her own zoo one day - she likes to "take care" of her many stuffed animals in her spare time.  Katherine loves to laugh and has an infectious and endearing personality.

Juliet is now 1.  She has brown hair and blue eyes.  She loves to finger paint and cuddle with her baby dolls.  She has a calm and content demeanor and loves being spoiled by her older sisters.  

Amelia's Room

Katherine's Room

Juliet's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

• Marvelous_Things likes this

#30 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

Thanks Meghan! This was so awesome!

• Meghan<3 likes this

#31 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

1. Who is your celebrity crush? - Andy Biersack / Ashley Purdy 
2. When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? - November 19
3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! - A medium-sized mansion with 8 rooms, spacious backyard, a pool and an indoor jacuzzi
4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. -Short, brown eyes and burgundy hair
5. Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? - No I don't, but I want 7-8 kids
6. Whats your ideal age gap between kids? - 2 - 3 years
7. Do multiples run in your family? - No, but I would love to have multiples of my own ;)
8. Whats your ideal age to get married/have children? - Marriage at 20 and kids at 21-22
9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Girls: Ashley, Alexis, Audrey, Elizabeth, Mackenzie, Lauren, Kaelyn, Jenna, Michelle and Eve. Boys: Lane, Michael, Hayden, Austin, Adam, Andrew, Dean, Nicholas, Kellan and Nathaniel. I prefer double middle names. I love some classic, modern and trendy names.
10. What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? - Barbie Dolls and teddy bears

You met your husband Oliver Duke Wyman at a local coffee shop.  The baristas called out your orders at the same time, and you accidently grabbed each other's cups.  You didn't realize the fluke until you had left the shop and then switched cups.  You were both headed in the same direction, so you began chatting and realized you had a lot in common.  Oliver asked you out and you agreed - Oliver is the most honest, family-oriented, and intelligent guy you've ever met.

After a year of dating, Oliver proposed.  He learned to play your absolute favorite song on his guitar and changed the lyrics to fit your relationship.  Once he finished playing, he got down on one knee and asked you to marry him.  You were elated to accept his proposal, and the two of you were wed that year, when you were 20 and Oliver was 23.

Shortly after returning from your honeymoon, you and Oliver moved into your dream home - a medium-sized mansion with eight rooms, a spacious backyard with a pool, and an indoor jacuzzi.

When you are 22 and Oliver is 25, you become pregnant with your first child.  You give birth to a little girl named Ashley Michelle Grace Wyman on August 13th.

Two years pass, and you become pregnant with your second child, a little boy.  Your son Michael Benjamin Luke Wyman is born on January 25th.

Two years later, you become pregnant with twin girls.  Jenna Katherine Eve and Elizabeth Kaelyn Faith Wyman are born on September 8th.

After another two years, you give birth to a daughter.  Mackenzie Violet Rose Wyman is born on February 15th.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with another boy.  You give birth to Nicholas Henry James Wyman on June 23rd.

Finally, after another two years, you give birth to your final child, a baby boy.  Your son Andrew Dexter Lane Wyman is born on October 10th.

Ashley is now 11.  She has burgundy hair and brown eyes.  She is very popular at school and has a wide circle of friends.  She is brave and persevering.  Ashley enjoys playing volleyball, volunteering at the local animal shelter, and talking on the phone for hours with her friends.  Her favorite class is art, and she is a great leader.  You and Oliver know she has a bright future ahead of her.

Michael is now 9.  He has dark brown hair and brown eyes.  He is very outdoorsy and loves playing soccer and swimming.  Michael is very energetic and spontaneous.  He has a quick laugh and is always smiling.  He loves the ocean and wants to be a professional scuba diver when he grows up.

Jenna and Elizabeth are now 7.  They have burgundy hair and brown eyes.  The twins are both loving and dynamic.  Jenna is the leader of the two; though she can be stubborn and serious sometimes, she has a good head on her shoulders and gets great grades in school.  Elizabeth is more of a follower, but she has a kind and loyal heart.  They both love playing with their dolls.

Mackenzie is now 5.  She has burgundy hair and brown eyes.  Mackenzie is curious and imaginative.  She is very intellectually gifted for her age and wants to be a scientist when she grows up.  She tends to spend a lot of time alone and has a few imaginary friends - but you and Oliver know this is just a phase.  She enjoys playing with her stuffed animals and exploring the backyard.

Nicholas is now 3.  He has dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Nicholas is super sweet and affectionate.  He loves playing with his toy cars and stuffed animals.  Nicholas loves to smile and give his family members big hugs and kisses.  He is lovable, easygoing, and friendly.  

Andrew is now 1.  He has dark brown hair and brown eyes.  He is always carrying his favorite teddy bear around the house.  Andrew loves to laugh and blow bubbles.  A true youngest child, Andrew has a knack for stealing the spotlight and getting the attention of the whole family - he is entertaining, bubbly, and sweet.

The Girls' Room (4 Beds/Lofts)

The Boys' Room

Andrew's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

#32 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

Thank you so much! ;) I loved it :)
  • Meghan<3 likes this

#33 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

- Ashton Fletcher Irwin :)

- May 16

- In the country with lots of bedrooms. 

- Tall, red hair & gray eyes. 

- No kids yet. I want at least 6.

- 15 months to 16 years (I say this because it's the age gap for me and my siblings) 

- Yes

Girls: Adelaide, Claire, Lexington, Yvonne, Adalia, Cassadee, Michaela, Alexandria, Sydney, Clara (Cl-arr-ah), Memphis

Boys: Lucas, Calum, Riker, Matthias, Finn, Beau, Rian, Thomas, Beckett, Kaedan
Middle: I like double middle name and usually something unisex.

...I had a drum set that I loved 

You met your husband Avery William Bolton at a concert.  You were seeing your favorite band with your friends and noticed Avery in the crowd.  After the concert, you decided to get dessert at an ice cream parlor a few blocks away.  Once you all ordered and sat down at a little booth, Avery and his friends walked in.  You and Avery made eye contact and he scooted the table he and his friends were sitting at closer to your table so all of you could talk.  You and Avery flirted and as you left the ice cream shop later, he asked you out.  You were glad he did - Avery is the most charming, sensitive, and passionate guy you’ve ever met.

After two years of dating, Avery proposes to you on your birthday.  He gives you a huge box as a present, which, when you unwrap, reveals another box slightly smaller.  You unwrap box after box after box until you finally get to a ring box.  You are elated to accept Avery’s proposal, and the two of you are married that year, when you are both 21.  Shortly after, you move into your dream house in the country with a lot of bedrooms.

About a year and a half after your wedding, you find out you are pregnant - with twins!  You and Avery are thrilled to welcome fraternal boy/girl twins Lucas Cameron Bryce and Cassadee Memphis Yvonne Bolton on July 16th.

Two years after the twins are born, you become pregnant again with a little girl.  You and Avery welcome Adelaide Sydney Reese Bolton on November 6th.

Three years later, you become pregnant with another daughter.  You give birth to Clara Emerson Quinn Bolton on February 24th.

Another two years pass, and you become pregnant with a son.  You name him Riker Thomas Finn Bolton, and he is born on April 3rd.

Finally, two years later, you give birth to your final child, a baby boy.  Matthias Rian Drew Bolton is born on December 8th.

Lucas and Cassadee are now 10.  They both have your gray eyes, and Cassadee has your red hair while Lucas has blond hair.  The twins love to laugh and goof around together.  Lucas tends to be the responsible one with a good head on his shoulders, whereas Cassadee is more fun-loving and outgoing.  Lucas loves to play hockey and listen to music; he’s learning to play the drums.  Cassadee is also musical and loves to sing.  She performs with the school choir and wants to be an opera singer when she grows up.    

Adelaide is now 8.  She has red hair and gray eyes.  Adelaide is energetic and optimistic.  She loves to bounce from activity to activity, whether that be tap dancing class, working on an art project, or climbing a tree in the backyard.  She is a natural born leader and is very ambitious.  

Clara is now 5.  She has reddish-brown hair and Avery’s blue eyes.  Clara is generous, kind, and accepting.  She is quiet and sensitive and enjoys picking flowers in the garden and coloring in her coloring books.  She loves animals, especially cats and rabbits.

Riker is now 3.  He has red hair and blue eyes.  He has an easygoing, fun-loving personality.  He loves to be at the center of attention and play with his siblings.  His favorite toys are his toy cars, trains, and teddy bears.

Matthias is now 1.  He has red hair and gray eyes.  He is very friendly and loves to smile and laugh.  He is very strong for his age and learned to walk a little earlier than his older siblings.  He loves to play with building blocks and toy cars.

Hope you enjoyed!

#34 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

- I don't think he's considered a celebrity, but I love Alex O'Loughlin!

- December 6th

- By the beach is ideal! A modern house that has 4 bedrooms.

- 5'1", light brown hair, brown eyes.

- I want 3.

- 2 years.

- No.

- It depends. Possibly 23-25 to get married, and hopefully 26 to have children.

- Boys: David, Caleb, Kyle, Brandon, Michael, Joshua, Kevin, Alex, Cameron, Daniel

- Girls: Isabelle, Katelyn, Chloe, Ava, Brooke, Sophia, Ashley, Olivia, Hailey, Grace

- Middle names: Unlike a lot of people, I actually like fillers. Although, Isabelle Sophia and Caleb Brandon are my favorite combos right now.

- I played with Barbie dolls a lot when I was little. As I got a little older (like 9 and 10), I loved riding bikes, scooters, and roller blades. Not toys, I know, but at this age I wasn't playing with toys that much (mostly I was playing The Sims!).

You met your husband James Benjamin Phoenix at a summer internship.  You were both working to get experience, tasked with boring jobs such as shredding papers and filing.  You and James began to get to know one another during these dull periods of your day, and soon you started dating.  You were thankful to have met him - James is the strongest, most reliable and courageous guy you've ever met!

After three years of dating, James proposes by having a series of notecards detailing everything he loves about you sent to your work throughout the day.  When you arrived home after work, you were greeted by James, who had set up a romantic candlelit dinner for you; he proposed after dinner and you were elated to accept his proposal.  The two of you were wed a year later, when you were 25 and he was 26.

Soon after you return from your honeymoon, you and James move into your dream home - a modern house by the beach with four bedrooms.

About a year after your wedding, you discover you are pregnant with your first child.  You and James welcome a baby girl on February 16th.  You name her Isabelle Chloe Phoenix.

Two years later, you become pregnant with a little boy.  You give birth to Caleb Brandon Phoenix on November 13th.

Finally, after another two years, you give birth to your final child, another girl. Brooke Olivia Phoenix is born on June 19th.

Isabelle is now 8.  She has light brown hair and brown eyes.  Isabelle has an eager and active spirit.  She loves to spend time outdoors on her roller blades or scooter.  Spontaneous and impulsive, Isabelle is always changing her mind and never sits still for very long.  Though managing her can be a doozy, she has a big heart and loves to spend time with her family.

Caleb is now 6.  He has brown eyes and light brown hair.  Caleb is curious and inquisitive.  He does very well in school and wants to be a journalist or photographer when he grows up.  Caleb enjoys riding his scooter around the neighborhood and visiting the beach.  James has taught him to bodysurf, and ever since, you can't seem to keep him out of the water!

Brooke is now 4.  She has light brown hair and James' blue eyes.  Brooke is creative and persistent.  She has a mischevious streak but mostly uses her cleverness for good!  Brooke loves to play with her baby dolls and follow her siblings around.  She loves to smile, laugh, and dance around the house.

Master Bedroom

Isabelle's Room

Caleb's Room

Brooke's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

#35 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

1.     Tony Perry / Andy Biersack / Kellin Quinn / Vic Fuentes

2.     14 January

3.     This House

4.     Blonde hair, green/hazel eyes, 5'4", slim

5.     I have two kids; Ivory Janae & Jayde Isabelle. I'd like two more probably another girl and boy or both boys.

6.     2-3 years

7.     Yes, I have twins.

8.     24-29 

9.     Monroe (Moni), Giselle, Vanessa, Nicole, Genesis, Keana, Lacey, Jaylene, Marissa, Rhiannon. I like really trendy middle names, not fillers or classic. (i.e. Ashton)

Noah, Jacob, Austin, Chase, Mason, Nathaniel, Kellin, Ryan, Spencer, Troy. I like more traditional middle names for boys (i.e. James)

10.   I loved playing with stuffed animals and Barbies when I got a little older.

#36 missfelice13

missfelice13

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

I don't know if you're still doing these, but I'll reply anyways.

-Theo James

-December 13th

3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! -A big but old house in the middle of the woods With lots of land and good climbing trees. Preferably In north eastern USA And near/on a lake.

4. Describe your appearance can be made up, or simple e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall.
-Kind of tall, skinny, Medium brown hair, brown/hazel eyes(They change, sometimes Brown, or sometimes they lighten and turn hazel) Olive skin, but on the lighter/medium side.

-No kids yet, but I want a big family. I would like at least 5 kids, but probably around 8.

-No less than 1 year, but no more than 5 1/2 years

-Yes, I grew up with two sets of twins in my family.

-22 To get married and 23 to start having kids

9. List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names. What style of middle names do you like?
-Boy Names: Roman, Oliver, David, Noah, Nathan, Quentin, Griffin, Alec, Caleb and Ethan
-Girl Names: Emilia, Maia, Adalynn, Elyssa, Felicity, Noella, Jeniya, Janelle, Aubrey and Genesis
-For middle names I like most names,as long as it flows with the first and last name it is fine.If the first name is short I would use two middle names though. The only kind of name I don't like as a middle name is filler names, like Rose Etc.

-I liked to play with dolls, and I liked music. I also really loved arts and crafts, and my doll house.

#37 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

1. Liam Hemsworth 

2. 5th August

3. A beautiful modern house near the sea. A spacious garden with lots of colourful flowers. Lots of bedrooms and more than one bathroom. 

4. Long dark hair, mix of green and brown eyes, short, fairly tanned and quite toned.

5. I have two. I would love to have more, maybe about 2 or even 3 more.

6. About a year to two years.

7. No.

8. I already have children.

9. Lilia, Penelope, Astrid, Rosalie, Evelina, Honor, Amaya, Maeva, Willow, Piper.

Roman, River, Elliott, Brooks, Fletcher, Levi, Leo , Nolan, Finley, Emerson.

Something unusual. 

10. Dolls, rollerblades, colouring books, teddy bears and my wendy house.

When your daughters Athena and Aviana are 4 and 1, you discover you are pregnant with your third child, a baby boy.  You and your husband welcome a son named Roman Andrew Finley on October 17th, 2015.

Shortly after Roman is born, you decide to move to a new home to support your growing family.  You move into your dream home - a beautiful modern home by the sea with a spacious garden of lots of colorful flowers.  The house has six bedrooms and three bathrooms (1, 2, 3).

A little over a year later, you discover you are pregnant again with another girl.  You welcome your daughter Lilia Savannah Phoebe on December 1st, 2016.

Two years pass, and you become pregnant with your final child, a baby boy.  You welcome your son Fletcher Levi Emerson on April 11th, 2019.

Athena is now 9, and Aviana is 6.  They both love to help take care of the younger kids.

Roman is now 4.  He has brown hair and brown eyes.  He is confident and daring.  Roman is very active and enjoys playing sports in the backyard.  He can be a bit wild and energetic sometimes, but he also enjoys relaxing in his pajamas while cuddling with his teddy bears.

Lilia is now 3.  She has dark brown hair and greenish-brown eyes.  Lilia has a vibrant and extroverted personality.  She is very generous and likes to share her toys with her siblings and friends.  Lilia loves to color in her coloring books and play with her dolls.

Fletcher is now 9 months.  He has brown hair and green eyes.  Fletcher has a happy, easygoing personality.  He loves to smile and play with his stuffed animals.  His favorite time of day is when he gets to be around his siblings, who all love to spoil him!

Athena's Room

Aviana's Room

Roman's Room

Lilia's Room

Fletcher's Nursery

Hope you enjoyed!

#38 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

josh Hutcherson

January 25

3.     Describe your dream house-

A house in the thicket of Washington with a lake for a backyard and acres of land. the house is two story, with a third story below ground. the floors are wood flooring, and the rooms have balconies. There is a sports court outside and a tire swing on one of the branches of the large trees. 

4.     Describe your appearance –

Dark brown hair almost looks black, with light honey brown eyes and light olive skin. Heart shaped lips and a great smile standing at about 5 foot 6 inches. .

I would like to have four kids. More boys than girls. 

2-4 years at the most and least. 

Yes, I have an aunt with twin boys. And my great grandmother had three set of twins: b/b, b/g, g/g twins! 

Mid twenties after I finish my studies in college

Boy: Anthony, Elias, Cruz, Gabriel, Jaxon, Eric, Alexander, Israel, August, Zayn

girls: Celeste, Catalina, Ariel, Dafni (daphne alternate spelling, yeah i know i am weird), Emersyn, Kenedi, Natalia, Jade, Amelie, Juliette

I love unique names and absolutely adore alternate spelling that are cute and unique as well. 

Barbies, 

#39 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ryan Gosling

30th December

3. Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like!

A gorgeous lake house with a little square turret room at the top. 4 bedrooms and a beach feel interior.

Deep auburn hair with loose ringlet type curls, lime green eyes, small (5ft)

I don't have any kids yet but would like 5 (more girls than boys)

12-18 months

Yes

Married around 24 & have children around 26/27

Boys: Noah, August, Hayden, Luca, Sacha, Joel, Samuel, Cyrus, Jude, Fergus, Tate

Girls: Sapphire, Tansy, Kitty, Treasure, Pixie, Noelle, Daisy, Edie (ee-dee), Violet, Blythe

Middle Names: I like double middle names that are unusual (names such as Kalea & Penn)

I had a bottle green coach built silvercross dolls pram which I absolutely adored (and still do) and I also loved making dens.

You met your husband Henry Finnigan Barnes at a restaurant.  While dining with a few of your family members, you couldn't help but gaze over at Henry's table across the room.  The two of you made eye contact several times and, finally, as you left the restaurant, Henry slipped a piece of paper with his name and number into your hand.  You two began dating soon after.  You were so glad to have met him - Henry is the most considerate, generous, and intelligent guy you've ever met!

After two years of dating, Henry proposed by pulling up to your home in his car and blasting your favorite song on his stereo.  You came outside to see what was going on and found Henry down on one knee with a ring in his hand.  You were elated to accept his proposal, and the two of you were wed that year, when you were 24 and Henry was 27.

Shortly after returning from your honeymoon, you and Henry moved into your dream house - a gorgeous lake house with a square turret room on top and a beach-inspired interior.  The house has four bedrooms you and Henry can't wait to fill with children!

When you are 26, you discover you are pregnant with your first child.  You give birth to a little girl on July 7th and you name her Tansy Kalea Neve Barnes.

Eighteen months later, you become pregnant with twins!  You have identical twin girls on January 16th.  You and Henry name them Edie Sapphire Pixie and Violet Treasure Esme Barnes.

Sixteen months later, you give birth to your first son.  You and Henry choose to name him Noah Fergus Penn Barnes, and he is born on May 25th.

Finally, thirteen months later, you give birth to your final child, another baby boy.  He is born on June 11th, and you name him August Samuel Tate Barnes.

Tansy is now 6.  She has auburn ringlets and blue-green eyes.  She is creative, truthful, and imaginative.  She loves to talk and share her ideas with others.  Tansy enjoys playing with her dolls, making art projects, and playing "pretend" - her vivid imagination makes her a great storyteller.

Edie and Violet are now 5.  They have Henry's dirty blond hair and your green eyes.  Edie and Violet are reliable and honest.  Edie is a thorough worker who loves to please her teachers.  Violet is a bit self-conscious but very loving and dedicated.  They both like to play outside and make little dens to play in.  The twins are inseparable, always telling each other secrets and holding hands as they play.

Noah is now 4.  He has auburn hair and blue-green eyes.  He is very deep and reflective for his age and enjoys spending time on his own.  In spite of this, he is also outspoken and daring.  Noah enjoys playing outside; he loves sports and animals and wants to be a jockey when he grows up.

August is now 3.  He has Henry's blond hair and your green eyes.  August has a positive and infectious personality.  He wants to be a rock star when he grows up and enjoys banging on pots and pans in the kitchen as "practice."  August is very affectionate and kind.  He has a lot of energy and tons of enthusiasm.

Master Bedroom

Tansy's Room

Edie & Violet's Room

Noah & August's Room

Hope you enjoyed!

#40 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

1.     Who is your celebrity crush? James Roday (from Psych)

2.     When is your birthday (month/date is fine)? April 15th

3.     Describe your dream house - Be as specific as you like! Medium to large sized. I wouldn't want any child to share a room, unless they were multiples. Would also want enough room for a playroom and a guest room. A large backyard for a playset and trampoline for the kids as well as room for outside decorations/projects. Outside of the house, I'd like an "old country" feel to it but updated/modern inside.

4.     Describe your appearance – can be made up, or simple – e.g. brown hair, blue eyes, tall. Blonde hair, heterochromia (one blue eye, one green). Medium height. Petite.

5.     Do you have any kids? How many do you want to have? No. 3-6 (depending on what I'm blessed with and am able to support financially)

6.     What’s your ideal age gap between kids? 2-3 years.

7.     Do multiples run in your family? Yes. My grandma had twin boys. One of my aunt's was supposed to have twins but lost one of them.

8.     What’s your ideal age to get married/have children? Married at 25, kids at 27.

9.     List your top 10 favorite boy and girl names.  What style of middle names do you like? Girls: Monroe, Brylee, Scotlynn, Piper, Natalie, Penelope, Daisy, Aurora "Rory", Kennedy, and Gemma. Boys: Cooper, Horatio, Wyatt, Hudson, Noah, Parker, Sebastian, Peyton, Sylvester, and Graham. Style for firsts: For girls, I like mildly popular (I do nooot like Sophie, Isabelle, Gabrielle..and their variants) or pretty unique. For boys, I like pretty popular or unusual names. In general, I really like place names. Middle names, I stick with the classics for the most part. I just like if it flows and sounds well together. For a unisex name, I try to give a middle that is feminine or masculine. For a super feminine or masculine name, I like to give it a unisex name.

10.   What were your favorite toys to play with as a kid? I liked playing house and school with my dolls and barbies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: family, quiz, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users