Steven Asher
Aston Clay
Noah Tyson
Jackson Langley
Jordan Gray
Dustin Wyatt
Bently Ashton
Camden Zachariah

I'm not sure if I like Adalyn Charlotte or Charlotte Adalyn. I also don't really know I truly feel about Emaleigh Blair. I love Blair as a MN, but had some trouble thinking of a good first name for it.

#2 flying-person

flying-person

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:Everything that isn't maths or geography ;)

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

Hadleigh Kate-Though I prefer the spelling Hadley, I think it's a cute arrangement.
Norah Allyson-I love Norah!! Allyson not so much, but Norah just blows it out of the park for me :)
Madyson Claire- Prefer the spelling Madison, but still a nice, classical sounding combo. Mady/Maddy is a cute nickname
Leigha Grace-This spelling of Leah seems a little rough to me, but that might just be my opinion.
Adalyn Charlotte/Charlotte Adalyn- Charlotte is another of my favourites, so I'd say Charlotte Adalyn
Emaleigh Blair- A nice alternative to Emily, though I like the spelling Emilie/Emalie/Emelie more myself, but I'd spell Blair Blaire so it looks a little more complete (in my opinion, anyways).
Josie Catherine- If you mean Josie Catherine, I love it. Josie is soooo cute!!
Ashlyn Isla- This clashes a little with me. Maybe Ashlyn Irina or Ashlyn Maia would work better?
Emory Allena(UH-LAY-NUH)- I'm not sure about this one. I like Emery better than Emory, and Elena better than Allena. I would change it to Emery Alina, personally. But if you like it, go for it.
Emma Violet- Love it. Violet is stunning <3
Vivienne Alice- Love this one as well. And I love the nickname Vivi.

Fisher Allen- I'm not a big fan of Fisher, with the potential nickname of Fish coming into the equation. Maybe Fletcher Allen?
Ethan Herbert- I love Ethan. Not so much Herbert, but Ethan is a favourite of mine. How about Ethan Henry? <3
Steven Asher- I'd switch it to Asher Steven, but that's just personal taste
Aston Clay- Like an Aston Martin, the car? Cool name. Not something I'd use, but it's still a really awesome name. But maybe I'm biast :)
Noah Tyson- Love it <3
Jackson Langley- Jackson is great, but I'm not too keen on Langley. Maybe Jackson Lee? Jackson Lance?
Jordan Gray- Jordan's always been more of a girls name to me, but it's still a nice name :)
Dustin Wyatt- Nice, I like it. Very cool sounding.
Bently Ashton- I prefer the spelling Bentley, but I'm not sure. It reminds me a little too much of Teen Mom. Maybe Ashton Bentley works a little better?
Camden Zachariah- I feel that it's a bit of a mouthful. How about Camden Zachary?

Hope it helped :D

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:50 AM

My favourites are Kate, Norah, Claire, Grace, Charlotte Adalyn, Isla, Emma Violet and Vivienne Alice.

Shelby Diana Leigh and Emma Violet fit best with each other IMO.

But I love the idea of Shelby and Isla!

I personally prefer these spellings of the following: Hadley, Alison, Madison, Leia, Emily, Catherine and Alaina.

From your boys, I've said before that I like Fisher Allen (Shell & Fish is just adorably funny). ^_^

I love Ethan, Asher, Noah, Jackson, Gray and Wyatt.

Most of your combos aren't my style... But Jackson Langley, Jordan Gray and Dustin Wyatt are my favourites.

I think Shelby Diana Leigh works great with all three.

#4 shelbyds_mommy

shelbyds_mommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Thanks you guys :)

Most of the spelling choices are due to family names...
My MN is Leigh (as is one of Shelby's). Jeffrey's MN is Allen. He also has past relative with the name Emory.

And yes, Aston, as in Aston Martin. My daughter was named for the Shelby mustang :)

#5 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Girls:
Hadleigh Kate: I prefer it spelled Hadley, but otherwise it is totally adorable!
Norah Allyson: Nora is cute, I don't really care for Allyson
Madyson Claire: Very cute name, the Y makes it seem a little off though.
Leigha Grace: I also think Leigha looks a little off. What do you think of Leighton?...that way you can still use Leigh in a little different way.
Adalyn Charlotte/Charlotte Adalyn: I like them both! Adalyn Charlotte has a slightly better flow in my opinion.
Emaleigh Blair: Again Emaleigh just doesn't look right. I prefer Emilie or Emily..paired with Blair it is super cute!
Josie Cathrine: Josie is very cutesy. You could also do Josephine Catherine with nickname Josie
Ashlyn Isla: I'm not sure about these two together..they seem too different in style to work together.
Emory Allena(UH-LAY-NUH): Emory is very cute, I kind of have mixed feelings on Allena though.
Emma Violet: I love this one! It is very classic and you can't go wrong!
Vivienne Alice: I also like this one a lot. Vivienne is absolutely beautiful!

Boys:
Fisher Allen: Fisher isn't bad, but like the previous poster said I'd be afraid of the nicknames he would get. I prefer Fletcher or Foster.
Ethan Herbert: Not a fan of either name.
Steven Asher: Asher is a favorite of mine, I think I like them flipped. Asher Steven?
Aston Clay: I had never thought of Aston before, but I like it. Don't care for Clay. What about Aston Grey. It has a very cool vibe to it.
Noah Tyson: Love Noah! Tyson isn't bad.
Jackson Langley: I love this one! Langley has such a cool, vintage vibe to me that is perfect as a middle for Jackson
Jordan Gray: I love this one as well!
Dustin Wyatt: Dustin seems a little dated to me, but they sound good together!
Bently Ashton: Not a fan of Bentley. It reminds me too much of Teen Mom. I like Ashton though.
Camden Zachariah: Love this one too! Zachariah is such a cool way to change up Zachary.

:)

#6 shelbyds_mommy

shelbyds_mommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Ooh I'm kinda likin' Aston Gray (I prefer the "a" to the "e") I may have to change up my list a bit.

:) Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users