41 replies to this topic

#21 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Esme has been strating fights, which is very unusual of her. We suspect it has something to do with Bella being pregnant.

Bella ran away from home after telling us she was pregnant. Thankfully, she came back two weeks later. She said she was afraid of the future and didn't know what to do. We told her we would be with her no matter what.

Little Theo has been having attitude problems. He's jealous of Birch, since he was used to being the baby of the family.

With all of this happening at once, Andrew and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Esme has gone back to her usual quiet self, Bella is less anxious about the pregnancy and Theo's temper tantrums have disappeared.

5 months after the move Bella gives birth to healthyB/G twins: Levi Maximo Gallagher and Pippa Oceane Gallagher. Levi has red hair and brown eyes and Pippa has auburn hair and blue eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday!

#22 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

It's been another year since I've had baby Laurel. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lot of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately, some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

With all of this happening at once, Diego and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Moscow, Russia. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Asher’s grades start improving.

Five months after the move, Mia gives birth to healthy twin girls named Lena Brook and Hanna Rain. Lena has brown hair and blue eyes and Hanna has blonde hair and blue eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday, July 8th!

Miss Mia had her twins just a few months after we arrived and got settled into Moscow, Russia. She is now 18 years old:
http://s3.favim.com/....com-435232.jpg

Miss Ali is very focused on her dance and has decided to look into going to a dance academy in New York City. She is also 18 years old:
http://studiobportra..._w860_h573).jpg

Mr Augie is very into sports right now. He is very good at school as well but loves to get outside and throw around the football. He is now 12 years old:
http://comps.canstoc..._csp8037942.jpg

Mr Sebastian has become very involved in gymnastics. He is now on level 8 and still growing. He has a true talent and is pursuing it until it has to end. He is also 12 years old:
http://images3.wikia...copperfield.jpg

Mr Ash is still very into swimming. I finally allowed him to join the swim team and he is the anchor for the 400 meter butterfly. He has hopes of going to the olympics someday. The only problem is that his grades have been slipping lately. He knows he has to keep his grades up if he wants to stay on the swim team. He is also now 12 years old:
http://i2.listal.com...avid-henrie.jpg

Miss Isla has joined dance along with her sister Ali. She is now 7 years old:
http://midnightliter..._50df421afb.jpg

Miss Addie is flipping along with her big brother Sebastian in gymnastics. She is now 7 years old also:
http://alimclaughlin...9aaa7970c-800wi

Miss Rori is very into singing and dancing. She wants to be a rockstar someday. She is also 7 years old:
http://1.bp.blogspot...le-princess.jpg

Mr Peter isn't into very much other than trucks and talking. He is now 2 years old:
http://jackieweisber...g_blue_eyes.jpg

Miss Laurel has just learned to walk at one year of age:
http://farm4.staticf...4d91_z.jpg?zz=1

Mia's daughters Lena and Hanna have just joined the world and are very beautiful:
http://www.heidihope...hotographer.jpg

#23 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

My name is Alexandra Allegra Tierney. I am Nineteen Years Old and I live in Nice, France. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A Vet Clinic, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a Baby Boy, Seth Marshall Tierney. Now, he is Four Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Something, I'm very thankful for.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Seth was born. A beautiful Plain House in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marcia Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Jade and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Red Butterfly Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Henry Sayer Larkin. He has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Seth is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Henry asks for a DNA test and once it proves that he is the father he agrees he wants to be in his child's life and we start to see more of each other and date on a more casual level. I'm glad that he's around though, he'd good with Seth and I expect he'll be a wonderful parent to our child.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to I have Twin Boys, Asher Cole Tierney-Larkin and
Duke James Tierney-Larkin. Asher is sick though, he's having a few stomach issues, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Asher has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
and Duke has
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to our little family. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that three children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Henry and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Henry, he was actually kind of Angry, he said that he couldn't believe this had happened. He was aorried about being able to provide for another child with the three we already had. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to
Severe Gestational Diabebtes. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with three young children that is near impossible! While I was pregnant Henry was also given a promotion, which helped settle his anger because we were now making more money, but he had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Seth was sent home from school early after getting into a fist fight with another boy. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Seth felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy set of Identical Twin Girls by C-Section, we named them Lorelei Musetta Tierney-Larkin and Isla Juliette Tierney-Larkin. When the children are brought in to see the babies had mixed reactions, Seth was a little disappointed because he wanted the babies to be boys, or for at least one of them to be a boy, and both babies are girls. Asher was rather jealous of the babies since they're now the youngest in the house. Lastly, Duke is ecstatic, he always wanted a little sister and now he has two! He's constantly offering to help me and even though he can't do much it's still sweet to see. Lorelei and Isla have Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Henry and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful
Chocolate Flower Ring Set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful
Elegant Silver. Henry wanted a Purple Plum color theme and Seth wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Bluebell Chiffon. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Seth who picked a handsome set of Pure Angel White suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Medium Affair held at Our Home. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Fancy Chocolate.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Henry adopted Seth and he took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Henry and I were married! Henry looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Henry's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Japan! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Henry and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Henry he was a little nervous but, also excited. We both knew we could pull through it and the children were all over the board with their reactions, Seth is jealous, lately since my marriage to Henry he's felt a little out of place in our family. It might just be teenage angst but, I'm worried about it. Asher and Duke are rather indifferent about the babies, falling neither here nor there. Lorelei really wants to have baby brother, since she already has a"little" sister and big brothers, she wants a little one now. Isla is just as excited but, she doesn't mind gender, she's just super excited to no longer be the youngest and to be a big sibling.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy, Maxwell Auden Larkin, he is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Seth is
Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical, Asher is Studious, Kind and Gentlel, Duke is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner, Lorelei is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist and Isla is Open-minded, Laidback and Kind.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Maxwell, and I couldn't be happier! Henry and I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Henry and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along.

However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while we were stuck home during a Blizzard, I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Henry was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, Identcical Twin Boys, Reed Clemency Larkin and Silas Clarity Larkin. Both babies have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Reed and Silas were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Henry and I
were informed that Seth had gotten his girlfriend pregnant, I personally was distrought, Seth was only two years older than I was when I had him and I wanted more for him, I knew the struggles I went through as a young mother and I just feel horribly sadened. Even more so the fact that his girlfriend, while against abortion doesn't want to be a part of their baby/babies life. However, Seth is strong in his resolve to keep his child/children and so we all agreen on raising the baby/babies in our family.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Reed and Silas. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Seth hasn't at all settled down since the birth of his son Carter Squall Larkin, Carter has Black Hair and Green Eyes, a minature of hsi mother coloring wise. if anything he's been home less and most of Carter's care has fallen into mine and Henry's hand. To top it all off as well, Seth has gotten a second girl pregnant. I'm compleatly at a loss and Henry has had it with Seth's actions. Seth just isn't getting it, and less than a week after Carter's first birthday, the girl had Identical Twin Boys, Vincent Cloud Larkin and Jack Tidus Larkin. Vincent and Jack have their mother's Orangish-Red Hair and Glasz Eyes. Henry and I put Seth on lockdown. It's time he start taking some real steps as the dad of three kids under three!

Asher has been acting out as well, following his brother's lead and tryign to go to parties and things. Henry and I ground him and then to my utter horror he ranaway, we couldn't find him for two whole weeks and that whole time I was scared to pieces that something would happen to him and I was a total wreck, thankfully he ended up coming home to us and I didn't let him go for hours and just held him. It turns out he'd been staying with an older friend a few towns over we didn't know about, thankfuly nothing happened to him.

Duke, Lorelei, Isla, Maxwell, Reed & Silas have thankfully been perfect little angels and not causing any trouble, all of them are sleeping through the night behaving and being good which is such a godsend considering how out of hand their older sister all are acting and with a new baby in the house. I can only hope they keep all of that up so Henry and I don't get even more stressed. I don't think we can handle anymore.

With all of this happening at once, Henry and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Seth is adjusting to fatherhood rather well and seem to be quite the natural at it, and has even found a local support group for Teen Parents where he's met a few kids who have their own babies as young as Carter, Vincent and Jack. The kids all attend the same alternative private school which actually has a great daycare program, and so we agreed to let Seth change from the private school we send all the other kids to that one so he can be with his friends. He seems much happier with that and we're just glad he isn't out partying as much and is taking care of his kids.

Asher settled down with just some time, spescially after seeing Seth get his act together. It took time for him to warm up to Carter, Vincent and Jack and get used to his little nephews but we decided to give him a little responsibility around the baby and he took to it like a duck to water, it seems when he gets old enough, and hopefully when he's married and is done with school, he will be a wonderful father to hid own future children.

It seems all of our troubles are over for now and Henry and I couldn't be more thanful to just cool down and enjoy our family as is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Larkin Family

DW: Alexandra Allegra Larkin {34}

DH: Henry Sayer Larkin {35}

DS: Seth Marshall Larkin {19}

DS/DS: Asher Cole Larkin & Duke James Larkin {13}

DD/DD: Lorelei Musetta Larkin & Isla Juliette Larkin {8}

DS: Maxwell Auden Larkin {3}

DS/DS: Reed Clemency Larkin & Silas Clarity Larkin {2}

Henry and Alexandra Larkin; with Seth, Asher, Duke, Lorelei, Isla, Maxwell, Reed & Silas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Larkin Family

DF: Seth Marshall Larkin {19}

DS: Carter Squall Larkin {1}

DS/DS: Vincent Cloud Larkin & Jack Tidus Larkin {0}

Seth Larkin; with Carter, Vincent & Jack

#24 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Jade's grades are falling.
Venus has a substance abuse problem.
Levi has no problem.
Mila has runaway, but came back after two weeks.
London has no problem.
Zaria is starting fights.
Summer has no problem.

With all of this happening at once, Diego and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Jade's grades are finally improving and are almost at par with her previous good grades.
Venus has been going to regular counselling sessions and has stopped the substance abuse completely.
Mila is happier after I make more time to spend with just her.
Zaria has settled down since joining a new nursery and has made lots of new little friends.

#25 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

My name is Alexandra Rose Bauer , I am 20 and I live in Deutschland (Germany). I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twins; Karl Garrison and Claudia Evangeline. Now he/she/they are 5 years old and doing well. Karl has brown hair and blue eyes, and Claudia has red hair and brown eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Karl and Claudia were born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Frederick Sayer Donahue. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is nervous, but willing to try to be a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to twin girls; Mila Juniper and Isolde Laurel. Mila is sick with a milk allergy though and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Mila has brown hair and blue eyes, and Issy has brown hair and green eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 4 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Freddie and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Freddie, he was nervous but excited. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to placental detachment I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 4 children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant Freddie was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Karl was sent home from school early for hitting another student. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself caused even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Karl felt awful after that, and from then on was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section who we named Ryan Barney. When the children were brought in to see the baby Karl was very excited to meet his little brother, whereas Claudia was a little indifferent towards him. The younger twins Mila and Issy were a little upset because they'd wanted a baby sister, but they brightened up after seeing the baby. Ryan has brown hair and blue eyes.

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

So and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful chocolate flower ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful blue satin. Freddie wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Karl and Claudia wanted daffodils for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon. The boys had less trouble giving all responsibility to Karl, who picked a handsome set of stately gray suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate cake.

Finally the day came and Freddie and I were married! Freddie looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Freddie's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Freddie and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Freddie he was once again nervous, but also excited and the children had mixed feelings. The older twins Karl and Claudia were very excited, whilst Mila informed me that another baby girl was in order. Issy seemed to not care, but I was worried that she was secretly jealous. Ryan showed open jealousy though, which was what I was really worried about. We reassured him that we still loved him just as much, and we would still love him after the baby arrived too.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Three healthy baby girls! Astrid Ruby, Beatrix Gemma, and Maxima Jade are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! They're identical triplets, and all have my grandmother's beautiful auburn hair, and my blue eyes.

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" the triplets are! Karl is honest, trusting, and courageous, whilst Claudia is neat, decisive, and a perfectionist. The younger twins Mila and Issy are so close, despite having different hobbies. Mila loves reading, and is quiet, intelligent, and a loner; whereas Issy loves telling jokes, and is strong, motivated, and funny. Ryan is aggressive, tough, and loud, something we are hoping he'll grow out of.

It's been a year since I gave birth to the triplets and I couldn't be happier! Freddie and I did decide that 8 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Freddie and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during our annual family camping trip I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Freddie was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy baby girl, and two little boys; Iris Fideline, Heath Justice, and Drake Loyal. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Iris, Heath, and Drake were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Freddie and I were sat down by my oldest, Karl, and told that his girlfriend (Annika Louisa Kauffman) was pregnant. I tried not to yell, but I can't say that I wasn't disappointed in him. I knew how hard it was to raise a baby (or two) as a teenager, and I hadn't wanted this for any of my children, but I was sure that I would support him all that I could. I was not going to be my mother.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.
Karl is doing fine at the moment, despite worrying about becoming a young father. His relationship with girlfriend Annika broke down after she told him that she didn't want the baby. He's determined to bring it up on his own, and we're so proud of him.
Claudia is also no problem, having graduated with honors just last month! She's a model daughter, helping with the younger ones so much.
Mila our usually quiet, passive girl has been starting fights at school! It started after the second set of triplets were born. With Freddie and I having six babies, plus five other children to look after we hadn't been paying her quite as much attention as usual. She'd been lashing out at the other children to gain our attention. It hurt me to think that she felt that way, and I did everything I could to fix the hurt she was feeling.
Issy has been fine, although a little upset at the hurt felt by her twin. She's been great at helping us sort out Mila's problem, and we're so grateful she kept her sensible head on for a few days.
Ryan ran away for two weeks to his best friend's house. He was also feeling a little jealous of all the attention Freddie and I had bestowed on the two sets of triplets. We sat him and Mila down together to sort out the problem, and reassure him that we still loved him as much as ever.
Astrid, Bea, and Maxie went through a few weeks of fussiness when we brought the younger triplets home, but have settled down now.
Iris, Heath, and Drake have no problems. They're happy babies, and they love being fussed over by the older ones.

With all of this happening at once, Freddie and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are fading away. Mila and Ryan have made new friends, and the older triplets are enjoying meeting people at pre-preschool groups.

5 months after the move Annika gives birth to a healthy baby girl; Hanna Cordelia. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love little Hanna-Lia, especially since she shares my birthday 15th May! Karl had stayed behind in Germany whilst we moved so that he could be there at the birth of his daughter. Once she is three months old he will make the journey with her to Canada to live with the rest of the family.

Frederick Sayer Donahue [35]
Alexandra Rose (Bauer) Donahue [34]
Karl Garrison Bauer [19]
- Hanna Cordelia Bauer [0]
Claudia Evangeline Bauer [19]
Mila Juniper Donahue [12]
Isolde Laurel Donahue [12]
Ryan Barney Donahue [7]
Astrid Ruby Donahue [2]
Beatrix Gemma Donahue [2]
Maxima Jade Donahue [2]
Iris Fideline Donahue [1]
Heath Justice Donahue [1]
Drake Loyal Donahue [1]

Alexandra and Freddie Donahue with Karl, Claudia, Mila, Issy, Ryan, Astrid, Bea, Maxie, Iris, Heath, and Drake
Karl Bauer with Hanna-Lia

#26 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

My name is Catherine Valencia Brooks , I am 18 and I live in England. I have dark brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to B/B twins, Remus Flint and Falcon Rocket. Now they are 3 years old and doing well. Remus has light brown, wavy hair and bright blue eyes. Falcon has platinum blonde, straight hair and faint hazel eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Remus and Falcon were born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marciano Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Pastel yellow dress.Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jonathan Sayer Madigan. He has slightly red hair and chocolate brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He started a relationship with me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby boy, Magnus Wolf. The baby has a sick stomach though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has bright red curly hair and light brown eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

So and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Jonny, he wanted a DNA test, then supported me. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to recurring premature labour. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant Jonny was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, my oldest child was sent home from school early for throwing things at the teacher. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. My oldest child felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to healthy baby G/G twins, Cecilia Carmen and Hadley Lucia by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the babies, Remus had wanted a sister so he was happy, Falcon just didn't understand what had happened, and Magnus had wanted another brother so he wasn't too excited. Cecilia and Hadley are identical! They have soft, straight blonde hair and bright hazel eyes.

Jonny and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful chocolate flower ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful sequinned gold, Jonny wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Remus and Falcon wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty lavender frills. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Remus who picked a handsome set of pure white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a gigantic affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate one.

Finally the day came and Jonny and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jonny's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Paris! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jonny and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jonny he was stressed. Remus was very excited, Falcon wanted a sister, Magnus just ignored it, Cecilia also ignored it but Hadley was very excited.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of B/B twins, Gabriel Cullen and Lucas Dante. They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!

Remus is studious, kind and gentle.
Falcon is open-minded, laid-back and calm.
Magnus is honest, trusting and courageous.
Cecilia is worrisome, honest and brilliant.
Hadley is open-minded, laid-back and calm.
Gabriel is curious, optimistic and loving.
Lucas is aggressive, tough and loud.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Jonny and I did decide that 7 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jonny and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a mountain hike, I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jonny was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy set of G/B/G triplets, Willow Tahira, Saffron Prudence and Forrest Noble. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Willow, Saffron and Forrest were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jonny and I were told that Cecilia had had an accident at school. She had fallen out a tree she was climbing and injured her head badly. She remained in hospital for a while in a coma.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Remus was no problem at all.
Falcon has gotten a girl, Carly Anne Fraser, pregnant.
Magnus was no problem at all.
Cecilia was starting fights.
Hadley ran away but came back after 2 weeks.
Gabriel was no problem at all.
Lucas was no problem at all.
Willow was no problem at all.
Forrest was no problem at all.
Saffron has an attitude problem.

With all of this happening at once, Jonny and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Falcon's problem is improving, Cecilia's is completely cleared up, Hadley's grades are now falling, and Saffron's attitude is much better.

5 months after the move Falcon's girlfriend, Carly gives birth to healthy twins, Joe Parappa and Lena Oceane. They have jet black hair and faint green eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday - 23rd of September!

DW: Catherine Valencia (Brooks) Madigan (32) {dark brown curly hair, bright blue eyes}
DH: Jonathan Sayer Madigan (32) {light red hair, chocolate brown eyes}

DS: Remus Flint Madigan (17) {light brown wavy hair, bright blue eyes}
DS: Falcon Rocket Madigan (17) {platinum blonde straight hair, faint hazel eyes}
DS: Magnus Wolf Madigan (12) {bright red curly hair, light brown eyes}
DD: Cecilia Carmen Madigan (7) {soft blonde straight hair, bright hazel eyes}
DD: Hadley Lucia Madigan (7) {soft blonde straight hair, bright hazel eyes}
DS: Gabriel Cullen Madigan (2) {auburn curly hair, big blue eyes}
DS: Lucas Dante Madigan (2) {auburn curly hair, big blue eyes}
DD: Willow Tahira Madigan (1) {silky dark brown wavy hair, bright green eyes}
DS: Forrest Noble Madigan (1) {silky dark brown wavy hair, bright green eyes}
DD: Saffron Prudence Madigan (1) {silky dark brown wavy hair, bright green eyes}

DGS: Joe Parappa (0) {jet black hair, faint green eyes}
DGD: Lena Oceane (0) {jet black hair, faint green eyes}

#27 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Round 1

My name is Elise Gardenia Jones, I am 16, and I live in Sheffield, England. I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace at a general store . Soon after I gave birth to Bella Laila and Claudia Angelica Jones. They are now one year old and Bella has red hair and brown eyes, while Claudia has black hair and green eyes.

Round 2

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Bella and Claudia were born. A beautiful cape cod house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Adam Pascoe Murphy. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is nervous, but willing to try and and be a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl. She is sick though with breathing difficulties and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has brown hair and blue eyes, like me. We name her Meriall Scarlett.

Elise Gardenia Jones (18)
Adam Pascoe Murphy (19)
Bella Laila Jones (3)
Claudia Angelica Jones (3)
Meriall Scarlett Jones-Murphy (nb)

Round 3

It's been 5 years since I had my last child land life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that three children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Adam and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Adam, he was nervous but excited. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to severe low blood pressure. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with three children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant Adam was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Bella was sent home from school early for getting into a cat fight with another girl from her class for spreading something about Bella that never happened. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self caused even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Bella felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the baby their reactions were: Bella is excited, Claudia doesn't mind and Meriall wanted a girl. We name him Riley Jack Jones-Murphy and he has orangish/red hair and glasz eyes.

Our family:

Elise Gardenia Jones (23)
Adam Pascoe Murphy (24)
Bella Laila Jones (8)
Claudia Angelica Jones (8)
Meriall Scarlett Jones-Murphy (5)
Riley Jack Jones-Murphy (nb)

Round 4

Adam and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful traditional diamond ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful red waves. Adam wanted a purple plum colour theme and Bella and Claudia wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty green bows dress. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to my brother who picked a handsome set of beige suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at your house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a kiddie cake.

Finally the day came and Adam and I were married! Adam looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Adam's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

Elise Gardenia Murphy (26)
Adam Pascoe Murphy (27)
Bella Laila Jones (11)
Claudia Angelica Jones (11)
Meriall Scarlett Jones-Murphy (8)
Riley Jack Jones-Murphy (3)

Round 5

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Adam and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Adam he was neutral with it and the children had mixed reactions: Bella and Claudia didn't really care, Meriall is excited and Riley just ignores it.

Soon enough our newest bundled of joy arrive! A healthy B/G twinset! They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten! We name them Felix Blake and Henrietta Diamond, and they both have auburn hair and blue eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additions are!

Bella: Aggressive, tough and loud
Claudia: Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical
Meriall: Strong, motivated and funny
Riley: Aggressive, tough and loud

Our family:

Elise Gardenia Murphy (28)
Adam Pascoe Murphy (29)
Bella Laila Jones (13)
Claudia Angelica Jones (13)
Meriall Scarlett Jones-Murphy (10)
Riley Jack Jones-Murphy (5)
Felix Blake Murphy (nb)
Henrietta Diamond Murphy (nb)

Round 6

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Adam and I did decide that six children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Adam and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a camping trip I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Adam was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby girl called Gardenia Verity Murphy. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Gardenia was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Adam and I were told that Bella has gotten pregnant by what she said was an "experiment" with someone who seems to be her boyfriend, even though she's only 14, and he's apparently 18.

Our family:

Elise Gardenia Murphy (29)
Adam Pascoe Murphy (30)
Bella Laila Jones (14)
Claudia Angelica Jones (14)
Meriall Scarlett Jones-Murphy (11)
Riley Jack Jones-Murphy (6)
Felix Blake Murphy (1)
Henrietta Diamond Murphy (1)
Gardenia Verity Murphy (nb)

Round 7

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately Bella and Riley have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Bella: Got pregnant with a boyfriend is now 19.
Riley: starting random fights with people if they annoy him.

With all of this happening at once, Adam and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems have improved because Riley has calmed down a lot and Bella doesn't have that boyfriend anymore, and she is now 4 months pregnant. However, we recently found out that Meriall has a girlfriend after a lot of boyfriends and we don't mind the fact she's bisexual but all she ever wants to do is go out and see her.

5 months after the move Bella gives birth to a healthy baby girl called Lilly Delta Jones-Murphy. She has red hair and brown eyes like Bella. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since she shares my birthday - 3rd of November!

#28 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lot of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school. Ivy and her boyfriend, Zachary Moore recently informed us that they are expecting a baby in 7 months which was totally shocking and scary. Jackson has been starting fights at school with some bullies and although it is commendable that he is standing up for his friends, it is worrisome. Lastly, Alice has been giving us some uncalled-for attitude. 

With all of this happening at once, Leo and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move from Birmingham to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are getting much better and we are definitely enjoying the change of pace.

3 months after the move Ivy gives birth to a healthy baby boy named Levi Aidyn Moore and we head back to London where they are living to visit them. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday, August 6th.

Fitzgerald

{38} Maria Audrey + Leo Sayer {40}

{22} Ivy Seraphina

+ Zach w/ Levi Aidyn

{13} Dexter James

{7} Jackson Louie

{3} William Hugo / Alice Ruby

{1} Briar Hope

#29 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

It's been another year since I've had Linnie The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Our twins, Bianca and Amelia, are darlings. They've both been accepted into top universities and are never in trouble. Bianca wants to be writer, and Amelia wants to be a doctor. Unfortunately, Junia's grades are falling. She is getting bullied and is absolutely miserable at school. Sully has his normal ups and downs, but is generally a well-behaved child. Etta, Rina and Linnie get into lots of mischief. I can't turn my back for a minute!

With all of this happening at once, Jacobe and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Montreal, Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are gone! Junia is much happier at her new school.

Chandler.

[38] Jacobe Dexter (straight blond/green)

[33] Elisa Violet (wavy red/blue)

[18] Bianca Seraphina (curly black/green)--Strong, motivated and funny

[18] Amelia Evangeline (curly black/green)--Stoic, intellectual and cynical

[13] Junia Crisanta (wavy red/blue)--Honest, trustworthy and courageous

[8] Sullivan Wylie (straight strawberry blond/blue)--Quiet, intellegent loner

[3] Catharina Jade (wavy red/green)

[3] Henrietta Pearl (curly blond/blue)

[1] Linnea Honor

Jacobe & Elise Chandler with: Bianca, Amelia, Junia, Sully, Rina, Etta & Linnie

previously...

My name is Elisa Violet Redmond , I am 18 and I live in Canada. I have wavy red hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, I did something very irresponsible. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a library. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls named Bianca Seraphina and Amelia Evangeline. Now they are three years old and doing well. They have curly black hair and green eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Amelia & Bianca were born. It's beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a black and white cocktail dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Simon Kenelm Fitzgerald. He has curly brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He denies it and blocks my number.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl. The baby is sick with breathing difficulties and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has wavy red hair and blue eyes. Her name is Junia Crisanta Redmond.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacobe Dexter Chandler and he has straight blond hair and green eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Cambri was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Bianca pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He wanted a DNA test, but then supported me.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. My other children are all very excited about the new baby. The baby has straight strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. His name is Sullivan Wylie.

It's been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jacobe and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful chocolate flower ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful blue satin gown. Jacobe wanted a wisteria & peridot color theme and Amelia and Bianca wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon. Sully had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Jacobe who picked a handsome stately grey suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a traditional white cake.

Finally the day came and Jacobe and I were married! Jacobe looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jacobe's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Jamaica! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay. Jacobe even adopted Amelia, Bianca and Junia as his own.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jacobe and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jacobe he was nervous but excited and the children were mostly accepting but Junia wants a girl and Sully is a little jealous.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Healthy twins, two girls! They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten! Their names are Catharina Jade and Henrietta Pearl. Rina has wavy red hair and green eyes, while Etta has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Jacobe and I did decide that six children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacobe and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a blizzard I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jacobe was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby girl! Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved her and knew she would grow up to abide by their own rules. She has blonde hair and green eyes.

After Linnea Honor was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jacobe and I were told that Sully was in an accident at school. He fell off the monkey bars and broke his arm!

#30 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

My name is Mariella Bridget Brady , I am 15 and I live in Germany. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a jobarrow-10x10.png at my church and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to William Sergeant Brady. He is a newborn and is doing well. He has blond hair and hazel eyes.

----

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough moneyarrow-10x10.png to buy the home I've wanted since William was born. A beautiful Plain House house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marcia Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Alex Wyston Fitzgerald. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but William is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He wanted a DNA test, but then supported us.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby twins. Their names are Kingston Paul Fitzgerald and Hilaria Laurel Fitzgerald. Hilaria has a sick stomach though and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Kingston and Hilaria both have blonde hair and hazel eyes.

---

Although Alex decided to help me raise the twins, we were not dating each other. My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Maxwell Dallas and he has platinum blond hair and green eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Marcia was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He only pays for court ordered child support.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Camilla Marguerite Brady. My other children wanted a baby girl, so they were excited when I had Camilla.  The baby has platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes.

---

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Wesley Sean Carter at my place of work! We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful rainbow ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful red wavy one. Wesley wanted a cherry  blossom and white color theme and Camilla wanted roses for the flower arrangementsarrow-10x10.png! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Marcia pick out a pretty bluebell chiffon for them. The boys had less trouble, all having wanted the same set of devilish black and red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a gigantic affair at the stadium. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy cute pink.

Finally the day came and Wesley and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Hawaii!

---

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Wesley and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Wes he was neutral and the children wanted a boy.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of twins named Gabriel "Gabe" Cullen Carter and James Bryon Carter! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! Gabe has platinum blond hair and green eyes, while James has brown hair and blue eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! 

William: Worrisome, honest and brilliant

Kingston: Agressive, tough, and loud

Hilaria: Stoic, Indifferent, and cynical

Camilla:Open-minded, laid back, and kind

---

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! SO and I did decide that 6 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Wesley and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a blizzard I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Wesley was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy, named Forest Noble Carter. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Forest was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Wesley and I were told that my brother had died.

---

With all of this happening at once, Wesley and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are:

William: adjusted well with no problems

Kingston: failing grades with no improvement

Hilaria: adjusted well with no problems

Camilla: started fights with no improvement

Gabe: gave us a scare and ran away for two weeks, but returned with improvement

James: adjusted well with no problems
Forest: adjusted well with no problems

Mariella Bridget Brady [29] Alexander Wyston Fitzgerald [29] Jacob Maxwell Dallas [29] Wesley Sean Carter [29]

William Sergeant Brady-Carter [14]

Kingston Paul Fitzgerald [12] Hilaria Laurel Fitzgerald [12]

Camilla Marguerite Brady-Carter [7] 

Gabe Cullen Carter [2] James Bryon Carter [2]

Forest Noble Carter [1]

#31 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

My name is Hanna Eliana Campbell. I am 15, and I live in Russia. I have straightdark brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday, my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later, I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant, and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after, I gave birth to a baby boy. I named him Embry Scout Campbell. He has straight, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is the spitting image of me. 

It's been two years, and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Embry was born. A beautiful Saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marcia Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Embry and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and Fuchsia dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party, I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room, and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Anthony Rayner Brennan. He has straightblonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Embry is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it, until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He flat out says he's only paying child support because it was court ordered

Later that year I give birth again, to another baby boy. I name him Roman Finn Campbell. The baby is sick with jaundice, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has straightblonde hair and blue eyes. He looks like a combination of his father and I.

It's been 5 years since I had my last son, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 2 children was enough for me, but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother, considering what it did for me the last time, but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jakob Maximilian Tanner, and he has dyed brown hair and brown contacts. He had curly, blonde hair and blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy, but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though, and eventually ended up back at his house since Marcia was watching the children.

At the end of the date, he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed, and soon enough ,we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest son pointed out that I had gained weight, did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies, and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely does the same thing as the last guy! He runs off like an idiot, and has to pay child support due to court orders. My little boys are completely supportive of me. I don't know what I would do without them.

6 months later, I gave birth to healthy baby boy twins. They are named Brady Eli and Carter Jack Campbell. My other sons are skeptical, but don't mind about the new babies. Brady has straightdark hair and blue eyes, and Carter has platinum blonde hair and green eyes (courtesy of my father, naturally). 

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Troy Richard Ellis at my place of work! We are a match made in Heaven, and he is the best thing to happen to me, aside from my children! We've been dating for a year, and last month he proposed with a beautiful Traditional Diamond ring set! The children adore him, and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding, and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful Crazy Flames dress. Troy wanted a Purple Plum color theme and Brady & Carter wanted Daffodils for the flower arrangements!  The boys wanted the same set of Slately Gray suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at a small church. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy Elegant Gray and White cake.

Finally the day came, and Troy and I were married! He looked so handsome, and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles, but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down, we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Hawaii!

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing, and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities, and as they are growing, so is our family! Troy and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Troy, he was nervous, but excited. As for the kids, surprisingly, Embry was excited. Roman doesn't really care. He is his own person. Brady doesn't care either. The thing that shocked me the most was Carter's reaction. He ignored the topic entirely. 

Soon enough, our newest bundles of joy arrive! We have triplets!!! Two girls (finally!), and a boy. They are: Ariana JadeGabriel Hugo, and Sophie Gemma Ellis. Ariana , Gabriel, and Sophie have straight, dark brown hair and blue eyes. They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten! 

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different. It's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additions are! Embry is worrisome, honest, and brilliant. Roman is honest, trusting, and courageous. Brady is worrisome, honest, and brilliant. And finally, Carter is aggressive, tough, and loud.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children, and I couldn't be happier! Troy and I did decide that children were enough though, and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Troy and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery, I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a blizzard, I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Troy was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved him and knew he would grow up to abide by his own rules.

After River Justice Ellis was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Troy and I were told that Embry has ran away. We were distraught. We knew that Embry was upset, but we didn't know that it had escalated to the point where he would pack his things and leave. I have been crying for days, while Troy has been trying to comfort me and tell me that we will get Embry back. So many misfortunes have happened to me, that I honestly have lost hope. I just want my son back. He was my first.

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully, and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part, and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately, some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Embry came home a week after Troy and I called the police to report him missing. Apparently, he has assumed that Troy and I didn't care about him so he went over a friend's, where the two ditched school that whole week. Despite punishing Embry, he doesn't currently have any problems.

Ariana has been having a lot of fits. She doesn't want to listen to her father or I, and she beats up Gabe and Sophie.

Not much has been going on with the rest of them, though. They are all pretty quiet and keep to themselves.

With all of this happening at once, Troy and I have decided to move, and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down, and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move, and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are.

Embry is improving, and recuperating from the mental breakdown he had a couple of weeks ago, when he ran away. He is even seeing a Therapist to help him work out his problems. He was diagnosed with GAD (General Anxiety Disorder), and has been taking pills for it.

Roman is improving too. But for him, improving can mean anything. He has always been a bubbly child.

Brady was quiet beforehand, but now things have changed. Not necessarily in a good way, though. He hasn't been paying attention in class, and Troy and I had to go to his school recently because he has dropped the F bomb on a couple of classmates. We don't know what is going on with him, but we think the move may have affected this.

Carter has also been improving. He's not as shy before, and has made quite a few friends in his class.

Ariana has not improved. She has actually gotten worse. She's only 2, but she managed to push Gabe down the steps nearly breaking his ankle. We now have child safety locks everywhere in the house.

Gabriel was doing good before, but not now. He is emotionally distressed and his father and I are deeply upset because his sister pushed him down the steps. Gabe has been crying a lot, and has been having to sleep with us, because of nightmares.

Sophie wasn't having any problems before, and the move actually affected her positively. She loves our new house and the new toys she has. She mainly ignores fellow triplets, Gabe and Ariana.

River hasn't had any problems. Like normal babies he cries for attention, but now he sleeps a lot and doesn't cry as much.

Troy and I (4 years ago)

stock-photo-7280520-happy-city-couple.jp

Embry {taken not long after the move; he's quite happy here}

stock-photo-8707249-teen-male-technology

Roman {only 13 and already a heartthrob}

stock-photo-24809182-teen-boy-on-black-b

Brady {not much has changed with my little man, except that he is quite the cutie!}

stock-photo-3763957-active-kids-school.j

Carter {this little guy has been turning quite a few heads in his class - he's funny and cute; also about an inch taller than his older twin}

stock-photo-3072946-young-boy-fishing.jp

#32 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

Ariana {don't let her beautiful face deceive you!}

stock-photo-22299547-thoughtful-little-g

Gabriel {my ridiculously adorable little man!}

stock-photo-13695147-playing-baby.jpg

Sophie {such a sweet pie!}

stock-photo-17438383-adorable-girl-s-por

River {my precarious little guy!}

stock-photo-9199929-close-up-baby-in-kha

The Ellis Family

DW: Hanna Eliana {30}

DH: Troy Richard {31}

DS: Embry Scout {15}

DS: Roman Finn {13}

DS/DS: Brady Eli/Carter Jack {7}

DD/DS/DD: Ariana Jade/Gabriel Hugo/Sophie Gemma {2}

DS: River Justice {1}

#33 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

My name is Malia Wisteria Redmond. I am Eighteen Years Old and I live in Nice, France. I have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A Vet Clinic, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a Baby Boy, Lucian Flint Redmond. Now, he is Two Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Lucian was born. A beautiful Saltbox Home in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Patricia Rose Kitts, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Lucian and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Pastel Yellow Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Stephen Wystan Rafferty. He has
Black Hair and Green Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Lucian is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Stephen asks for a DNA test and it comes out the baby is his. He says he'll support me and even though he isn't sure about us dating, but he wants to be their for his child both physically and fiscally.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to I have A Baby Boy, Stellan Grant Rafferty-Redmond
. Stellan is sick though, he's having a negative reaction to milk, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Stellan is a a mini me and has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us, Stephen and I have started seeing each other and are going strong for three years now. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Stephen and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Stephen, he was happy. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to stress on the heart. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with  two children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Stephen was also given a promotion, but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Lucian was sent home from school early for fighting. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Lucian felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to  a set of healthy Twin Boys by C-Section. Stephen and I named them Jackson Boone Rafferty-Redmond and Hunter Wiley  Rafferty-Redmond. When the children are brought in to see the babies their reactions were mixed. Lucian doesn't seemed bothered or to mind much and Stellan is very excited to have two new brothers as he wanted the babies to be boys. Jackson has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes and Hunter has Black Hair and Green Eyes.

Stephen and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Flame Dress. Stephen wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and Lucian wanted Wildflowers for the flower arrangements! The boys had little trouble, giving all responsibility to Lucian who picked a handsome set of  Beige Suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Large affair in A Forest. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Fancy Chocolate Wedding Cake.

Finally the day came and Stephen and I were married! Stephen looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Stephen's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Japan! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Stephen and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Stephen he was nervous, but excited and the children were mixed. Lucian once more seems ambivalent about it - which worries me a little -, Stellan also isn't floored by it, though less so then Lucian, Jackson and Hunter both want the baby to be a boy.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy Baby Girl! Stephen and I named her Ariana Jade Rafferty. Ariana is a mix of us both, she has Brown Hair and Green Eyes. She is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

Lucian is Open-Minded, Laidback and Kind.

Stellan is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant

Jackson is Quiet, Intelligent and a Loner

Hunter is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist

I cannot wait to see how Ariana turns out as she grows up.

It's been a year since I gave birth to Ariana and I couldn't be happier! Stephen  and I did decide that  five children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Stephen and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an Airplane Ride, I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Stephen was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy Baby Boy. Stephen and I named him Reed Justice Rafferty. He has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. Once again this does not surprise me as both my brother, all my paternal cousins and my father have platinum blonde hair. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved him and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Reed was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Stephen and I were told that Lucian had gotten someone pregnant! I'm completely stunned as I didn't even know that Lucian had started dating anyone let alone having sex.

It's been another year since I've had Reed. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Lucian is having issues with dealing with being a single dad especially as he has twin daughters who are seven months old, Juliette Cordelia Redmond and Ivy Lucerne Redmond.  Both girls have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. The girls' mother is not in the picture, she signed over custody of them and while Lucian is a good father, he still has a bit of a party streak and because of that he's gotten another girl pregnant from a one night stand. I can't believe that at only sixteen my son is going to be a father to at least three kids, I never wanted this for Lucian, and I can only pray things will get better for him and he'll stop being so careless, especially as his newest baby mama doesn't seem so into being a mother.

Ariana has been making everything a lot more difficult, it seems she's finally hit the terrible two stage and she's hit it very, very hard. She doesn't like the babies and is constantly ruining their toys. She's just out of control and no matter how often we put her in time out or take away her toys she won't settle down and stop misbehaving, frankly both myself and Stephen are at our wits end trying to figure out how to deal with how Ariana is acting.

Stellan, Jackson, Hunter and Reed ave thankfully been perfect little angels and not causing any trouble, all of them are sleeping through the night behaving and being good which is such a godsend considering how out of hand their older sister all are acting and with a new baby in the house. I can only hope they keep all of that up so Stephen and I don't get even more stressed. I don't think we can handle anymore.

With all of this happening at once, Stephen and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are mixed. Lucian has gotten better and Ariana has improved.

5 months after the move Lucian's baby mama gives birth to a healthy set of Fraternal Boy/Girl Twins. I'm astounded two sets of twins! The baby mama wants no part in raising the twins and Lucian names them himself, Olive Jordan Redmond and Hudson Kain Redmond. Olive has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes and Hudson has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday!

Lucian now being the father of ofur kids under the age of two years old has realized what a mess he's made of his life in a sense and is getting more on target with everything, he's working hard in school, no longer partying and his number one focus right now are his kids. He'd joined a local support group for single teen parents and although he's the only guy there he's made strides to being a better that and made good friends. I think he's really turning his life around.

Ariana has gotten somewhat better, I think she's realized it is not okay to destroy things and not to mention with the move, Lucian and the babies aren't in our house anymore, they're living in the guest house on the property close by. It gives him more space and makes it work for him though we're there to help him.

The Redmond/Rafferty Family

DW: Malia Wisteria Redmond-Rafferty [33] (Brown Hair and Blue Eyes)

DH: Stephen Wystan Rafferty [35] (Black Hair and Green Eyes)

DS1: Lucian Flint Redmond [17] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS2: Stellan Grant Rafferty [13] (Brown Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS3: Jackson Boone Rafferty [8] (Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes)

DS4: Hunter Wiley Rafferty [8] (Black Hair and Green Eyes)

DD1: Ariana Jade Rafferty [3] (Brown Hair and Green Eyes)

DS5: Reed Justice Rafferty [2] (Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes)

Malia Redmond-Rafferty and Stephen Rafferty; with Lucian, Stellan, Jackson, Hunter, Ariana and Reed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Redmond Family

DF: Lucian Flint Redmond [17] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

DD1: Juliette Cordelia Redmond [1] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD2: Ivy Lucerne Redmond [1] (Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes)

DD3: Olive Jordan Redmond [0] (Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes)

DS1: Hudson Kain Redmond [0] (Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

Lucien Redmond; with Juliette, Ivy, Olive & Hudson

#34 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

My name is Catherine Priscilla Jones, I am eighteen and I live in Toronto, Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a local library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Bella Evangeline Jones. Now she is three and doing well. She has red hair and brown eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Bella was born. A beautiful cottage in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Patricia Rose Kitts, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is John Pascoe Magee. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Bella asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He's excited, and we start a relationship.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to twin girls; Flavia Scarlett and Silvia Laurel. Flavia has breathing difficulties and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Both girls have green eyes, but Flavia has blonde hair and Silvia has black hair.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I had decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

John and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been, and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to John, he was unsure but became more excited as the pregnancy progressed. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to pre-eclampsia. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant John was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Bella was sent home from school early for refusing to participate in class. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself caused even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Bella felt awful after that, and from then on she was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby girl by C-Section, who we name Elsa Carmen. When the children are brought in to see Elsa their reactions were mixed; both Bella and Flavia had wanted a boy, but Silvia had wanted a girl. Elsa has John's mother's brown hair and my father's blue eyes.

John and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful pink drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful elegant silver thing. John wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Bella wanted iris' for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty rose ribbon dresses. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at a nice restaurant. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a kiddie cake.

Finally the day came and John and I were married! John looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also John's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! John and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told John he was nervous but excited and the children were all over the place. Bella and Elsa were hoping for a boy, Flavia was indifferent, and Silvia was very excited.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrived! A healthy boy we named John Whitman, also known as Whit! He is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as Whit is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Bella is quiet, intelligent, and a loner, her hobbies include reading and playing the piano. Flavia and Silvia are still quite close, despite their differences, and share a passion for art. Flavia is studious, kind, and gentle, while Silvia is curious, optimistic, and loving. Little Elsa is very neat, decisive, and a perfectionist, and her hobby is ballet dancing.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child and I couldn't be happier! John and I did decide that five children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and John and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a roadtrip I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! John was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy and girl, who we named Wolf Concord and Fern Modesty. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules. Wolf and Fern both have John's hazel eyes, but while Wolf has blonde hair Fern has black hair.

After Wolf and Fern were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. John and I were told that his sister was terminally ill.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school. Bella confessed to John and I that she was pregnant, and that her boyfriend wanted nothing to do with the baby. We were upset, but supported her, and while we're not really ready to become grandparents we'll do whatever it takes to make sure she is okay. Both Flavia and Elsa have had trouble with their grades, and Silvia ran away for two weeks. She was only at a friend's house, but it was a troubling time for all of us.

With all of this happening at once, John and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada; not a huge change but a new city and new school. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are mostly improving, with only Elsa's grades still a worry.

5 months after the move Bella gives birth to a healthy baby boy, Carter Link Jones. He has platinum blonde hair and green eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since he shares my birthday November 8th!

Me: Catherine Priscilla Magee (32)

Him: John Pascoe Magee (33)

My princess: Bella Evangeline Jones (17)

- Bella's son: Carter Link Jones (0)

Our twins: Flavia Scarlett Magee & Silvia Laurel Magee (12)

Our baby girl: Elsa Carmen Magee (7)

Our little man: John 'Whit' Whitman Magee (2)

Our nature babes: Wolf Concord Magee & Fern Modesty Magee (1)

Catherine and John Magee with Bella, Flavia, Silvia, Elsa, Whit, Wolf, and Fern

Bella Jones with Carter

#35 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Jay is away for college and has gotten herself pregnant from her boyfriend, who left her immediately. 

Milly is going through the usual high school and puberty problems which have lead to a drop in her grades.

Rue had recovered well from her little mishap at school. The little episode did make her very cautious, which was why she kept out of trouble.

Emmy has been known to start fights with her siblings and parents a lot. The toddler is certainly keeping us on our toes and we're working on teaching her some manners. 

CJ's been behaving like a perfect baby, very quiet and gentle. 

With all of this happening at once, Mike and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Jay is doing well with her pregnancy, Milly's grades have gone up, Rue is still fine, Emmy still has her attitude problem and CJ has started being fussy.

5 months after the move, Jay gives birth to a healthy baby girl. She has brown hair and brown eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since she shares my birthday!

DW: Caterina Audrey Sheridan (35 - brown hair, green eyes) "Cate"

DH: Michael Hero Sheridan (36 - dark blond hair, hazel eyes) "Mike"

DD: Jade Seraphina Sheridan (21 - blonde hair, green eyes) "Jay"

DGD: Serena Cascade Sheridan (NB - brown hair, brown eyes) "Sera"

DD: Mila Scarlett Sheridan (14- blonde hair, hazel eyes) "Milly"

DD: Ruby Giovanna Sheridan (7 - brown hair, hazel eyes) "Rue"

DD: Emma Goldie Sheridan (3 - blonde hair, green eyes) "Emmy"

DS: Cole Justice Sheridan (1 - brown hair, green eyes) "CJ"

#36 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:37 AM

Brady's grades are dropping well below average. His teacher talked with me in a meeting, and he said that Brady has been showing poor reading comprehension and that he should be tutored. I talked with Brady about this, and while he seemed a little anxious I found out was willing to let me help him become a better reader. His grades in that area are gradually improving.

Cooper has been starting fights at school - something I had never expected him to do. I remember when I got the phone call and I had to ask for my child's name to be repeated, because, well, it's Cooper, the one who I thought could always be trusted and stay out of fights. He was suspended from school for a few days, and in that time both Martin and I sat down and had a talk with him. He says he doesn't know why he's acting this way, and he'll try not to do it ever again. Martin was noticeably more upset with him than I was.

Gabriel refuses to cooperate at even the slightest of things. He won't put on his jacket, he won't eat his vegetables, and he won't use the potty when asked (which of course leads to accidents). Martin thinks it's just a phase and he'll get over it.

Lily sometimes hits Gabriel and I've tried to get her to stop that.

With all of this happening at once, Martin and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Moscow. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems have been mostly improving. Brady's been able to tell me what happened in a quick book, and Cooper and Lily haven't been hitting at all since the move! Gabriel's still reluctant to do certain things though.

#37 littlerhody95

littlerhody95

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my son

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:40 AM

My name is Ana Julia Harrison , I am 19 and I live in Canada. I have  brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a bar and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twins, Richard Garrison and Amelia Seraphina. Now they are four years old and doing well. They have brown hair and blue eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since I was born. A beautiful cottage in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Philip Pascoe O’Neil. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely nervous, but is willing try to be a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another set of boy/girl twins, Atticus Finn and Cassia Laurel. Cassia is sick though with breathing difficulties and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. They have brown hair and blue eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that four children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Philip and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Phillip, he was neutral. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to severe low blood pressure. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with four children that near impossible! While I was pregnant, Phillip was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Richard was sent home from school early from school. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. My oldest child felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy twin girls by C-Section, Finley Leonora and Violet Giovanna. When the children are brought in to see the babies their reactions were that they wanted a boy. The babies have red hair and brown eyes.

Philip and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful pink drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful elegant silver dress. Phillip wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Amelia wanted tulips for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty rose ribbon dress. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Richard who picked a handsome set of pure angel white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate one.

Finally the day came and Philip and I were married! Philip looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Philip's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Philip and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Philip he was once again neutral and the children were all excited.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of girl twins, Louise Ruby and Charlotte Ivory! They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten!

Richard

Brown hair, blue eyes

Studious, Kind and Gentle

Amelia

Brown hair, blue eyes

Atticus

Brown hair, blue eyes

Quite, Intelligent and A Loner

Cassia

Brown hair, blue eyes

Strong, Motivated and Funny

Finley

Red hair, brown eyes

Honest, Trusting and Courageous

Violet

Red hair, brown eyes

Louise

Red hair, brown eyes

Strong, Motivated and Funny

Charlotte

Red hair, brown eyes

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Philip and I did decide that eight children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Philip and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an airplane ride I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Philip was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy, Forest Justice. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved him and knew he would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Forest was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Philip and I were told that Charlotte was in an accident at school. Luckily, it was very minor and she ended up being okay.

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Richard (20) – got someone pregnant

Amelia (20) – no prob

Atticus (14) – no prob

Cassia (14) – no prob

Finley (9) – starting fights

Violet (9) – no prob

Louise (4) – no prob

Charlotte (4) – no prob

Forrest (2) – attitude problem

With all of this happening at once, Philip and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Finley’s grades are slipping, but Forrest’s attitude problems have gotten better.

5 months after the move Richard’s girlfriend gives birth to a healthy baby girl, Pippa Rain. She has red hair and brown eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday!

#38 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

My name is Alexandria Helen Bauer, but everyone calls me Lexi. I am 19 years old and I live in Germany. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to -twins, a boy and a girl. I named them Marcus Jet Bauer and Claudia Evangeline BauerMarcus and Claudia are now 4 years old and doing well. They have brown hair and green eyes.

--------------------

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Marcus and Claudia were born. It's a  beautifulsaltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the twins and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a red butterfly party dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name isFrederick Thurstan Maguire. He has red hair and green eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is shocked and demands a DNA test, but in the end agrees to support me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a second set of twins, another boy and girl. Frederick and I name them Atticus Wolf Maguire and Flavia Rowan Maguire.  Atticus had red hair and green eyes, just like Frederick, and Flavia has blonde hair and hazel eyes like me. Flavia is sick with a minor heart condition, and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. 

-------------------

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 4 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Frederick and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Frederick, he was stressed. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to severe low blood pressure. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 4 children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Frederick was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, my oldest child was sent home from school early for starting a fight on the playground. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. My oldest child felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section. All of my children had different reactions to the birth of their little brother. Marcus is excited to have another little brother, Claudia doesn't mind having another baby around, Atticus is jealous, and Flavia is disappointed, since she wanted a little sister.

Frederick and I name the baby Dylan Jack Maguire. He has auburn hair and blue eyes.

---------------

Frederick and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful rainbow ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful -blue satin gown. Frederick wanted a purple plum color theme and Claudia wanted tulips for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon, a similar color to my dress. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Marcus, who picked a handsome set of stately grey suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair in the forest. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an elegant grey and white cake.

Finally the day came and Frederick and I were married! Frederick looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Frederick's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well-deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Jamaica! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

------------------

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Frederick, he was stressed. The children had a variety of reactions. Marcus pretty much ignored the news. At sixteen, he's too busy with school, sports practice, and his new girlfriend to get excited about yet another baby. Claudia was excited, especially when she found out it was another set of boy/girl twins like her and Marcus and Atticus and Flavia. Atticus was excited too. Flavia wanted a girl, since there are more boys in the family. She was excited when she found out one of the babies was a girl, but wasn't too thrilled about getting another little brother. Dylan wanted a little brother, and was excited that one of the twins was a boy.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy set of twins! The boy is named Frederick Byron Maguire and the girl is Anastasia Ruby Maguire! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

Marcus [16] is aggressive, tough, and loud. He had some behavior problems when he was younger and tended to get into fights, but he has since learned to channel his aggressiveness into sports. He plays soccer and basketball, and is great at both. Marcus is proud of being the oldest child in the family, and is fiercely protective of all of his younger siblings.

Claudia [16] is worrisome, honest, and brilliant. She is never one to keep her opinion to herself, which sometimes leads her to accidentally hurt the feelings of others. Claudia is the near the top of her high school class, and excels academically. She wants to go into law after high school.

Atticus [10] is neat, decisive, and a perfectionist. Even though he is only ten, he has the makings of a natural leader already. Atticus is very organized and likes to take charge in most situations. His perfectionist nature makes him excel in everything he does, but sometimes I wish he would just relax and be a kid.

Flavia [10] is the opposite of her twin brother. She is quiet, intelligent, and a loner. She hates being the center of attention, and is happiest when she can be by herself. She loves to read and write stories of her own. Of all her siblings, she is closest to her older sister Claudia.

Dylan [5] is open-minded, laid-back, and kind. He is the sweetest little guy, and is great at cheering people up when they are sad. He is friends with nearly everybody in his kindergarten class. Dylan is very easygoing, and isn't easily upset. 

-------------------

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Frederick and I did decide that 7 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Frederick and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when I went into labor during a massive blizzard!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Frederick was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy set of triplets!!! Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules. We named them Magnolia Grace Maguire "Maggie," Peregrine Justice Maguire "Perry," and Dahlia Faith Maguire "Lia."

After the triplets were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Fredrick and I were told that his sister Penelope was terminally ill with breast cancer. It was a major blow to the whole family, but especially to Frederick, who is very close to his sister. We've been trying to be extra supportive of Frederick, and makes sure he gets to go to the hospital to visit Penelope often. 

------------------

Marcus [18] is a happy, well-adjusted high school senior with no problems. He became captain of the soccer team this year, and is doing well in school. The behavior problems he had a child are gone.

Claudia [18] who has mostly been a well-behaved child, has recently been starting fights with other students. Claudia has always been opinionated and honest, and recently, she's been having a lot of difficulty keeping he opinions to herself. The stress of trying to get into college has really taken a toll on her.

Atticus [12] is having a problem with his grades falling. Frederick and I are completely at a loss, since Atticus is such a perfectionist.

Flavia [12] has no problems. She has actually started to come out of her shell a little more, and has recently made several friends.

Dylan [7] has no problems. He's still the sweet, laid-back kid he's always been.

With all of this happening at once, Frederick and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are still present. Claudia hasn't improved and still starts fights. Frederick and I decide to put her into counseling. Atticus grades are improving, though. Apparently, he was having some trouble with math, and was too embarrassed to ask for help, and instead just gave up. He had always excelled in school, and he couldn't handle not being good at something. After working with a peer tutor (who happened to be one of his best friends), Atticus' grades have gone back up. 

DW: Alexandria Helen Maguire (nee Bauer) "Lexi" [31]

DH: Frederick Thurstan Maguire [34]

DS: Marcus Jet Bauer [18]

DD: Claudia Evangeline Bauer [18]

DS: Atticus Wolf Maguire [12]

DD: Flavia Rowan Maguire [12]

DS: Dylan Jack Maguire [7]

DS: Alexander Byron Maguire "Alex" [2]

DD: Anastasia Ruby Maguire "Anya" [2]

DD: Magnolia Grace Maguire "Maggie" [1]

DS: Peregrine Justice Maguire "Perry" [1]

DD: Dahlia Faith Maguire "Lia" [1]

Lexi and Frederick Maguire

Marcus, Claudia, Atticus, Flavia, Dylan, Alex, Anya, Maggie, Perry, and Lia

#39 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 26 August 2019 - 05:33 PM

My name is Anneli Engracia Drummond, I am 16 and I live in Vancouver, CA. I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl, Ivy Angelique Drummond. Now she is one year old and doing well. She has red hair and hazel eyes.

~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Ivy was born. A beautiful house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a navy blue dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Martin Anselm Malloy. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the Ivy is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is completely nervous, but willing to try to be a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to triplet babies, August Grant, Lucia Blair, and Valeria Aspen. Valeria is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Gus has light blonde hair and hazel eyes, while Lucy and Arie are identical with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

~

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I had decided that four children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time, but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Diego Fox Drake and he has red hair and brown eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since my friend Kara was watching the kids.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He decides to start a more serious relationship with me.

6 months later I gave birth to two healthy baby girls, Alessia Carmen And Maren Bianca. Ivy & Gus are about the new babies, while Lucy doesn’t understand and Arie wanted a brother. The girls have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

~

Diego and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful sapphire banded ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all that goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful modern white one. Diego wanted a cherry blossom and white color theme and Ivy wanted tulips for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on pretty bluebell chiffon ones. Gus had less trouble, he just picked a handsome light blue and white suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a fairly large affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a cute kiddie one.

Finally the day came and Diego and I were married! He looked so handsome and the kids were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Diego’s best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

~

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Diego and I just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Diego he was happy while Ivy and Gus didn’t care, Lucy and Maren were excited, Alessia immediately said that she wanted a boy, and Arie just ignored it.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy boy- Philip Jarell and a healthy girl- Estelle Dove! They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slates" our newest additions are!

Ivy is at the tippity top of her class! She is doing so well in school right now. She is very studious and understands the importance of studying for tests and doing all of her homework. She is the best helper with the babies and her siblings. She is definitely preferred over our other babysitter. She has the kindest heart ever! She is so gentle and not violent about every little thing! I couldn’t see any other girl being my Ivy.

Gus is super optimistic and open-minded. Although his grades need a bit of work, he’s doing pretty well. Definitely isn’t one to stay up all night studying like his big sis, though. He does an amazing job of stress relieving and wants to be a therapist in his future. Another quality I just love about him is his overwhelming kindness he tries very hard to brighten people’s days and it shows.

Lucy is such a strong girl. She has had a few extremely painful situations, where she barely said a word. I always say she could get hit by a bus and walk on home. Lucy is in a hard place right now. She is having trouble understanding why people do things that hurt her and why they don’t do certain other things. Lucy is so loved.

Arie is a super organizer. She loves to clean, organize, and declutter. I wish I had her spirit about these things. Because of this, she is incredibly neat. She knows exactly where everything goes and if it’s in the wrong spot. She is a total perfectionist and always needs to redo her homework due to an ink splotch or an eraser smudge. My little cleaner.

Alessia can be a bit worrisome at times. She wants to be on time all the time, but with eight kids it’s hard. Alessandro is also very honest. She never hesitated to tell the truth even if she gets in trouble. Alessia is also very smart for her age. She is in Kindergarten, but she is at reading level 3 (3rd grade level). She can tell time as well and is ahead in vocabulary as well as reading and math. Alessia the smarty pants.

Maren is a quiet little gal. She has had trouble making friends at Kindergarten this year, especially as the girls as in separate classes. Maren only really talks to her teachers or gives answers. She is also very smart. She is at reading level 2 (second grade level) and can add and subtract four digits. We are very proud.

~

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child and I couldn't be happier! Diego and I did decide that eight children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Diego and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when on an ocean cruise I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Diego was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy, Forrest Justice Drake. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved him and knew he would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Forrest was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Diego and I were told that my brother died. We were told that right before a kidney transplant the anesthesiologist accidentally injected fluid into his spinal cord. It was tragic. My brother and I had grown closer as we grew up to be adults and he was Diego’s best friend. We left PJ, Ellie, and Forrest with my friend Kara while we took Ivy, Gus, Lucy, Arie, Alessia, and Maren to his funeral. Each of us made a speech there. He will forever be remembered.

~

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The kids are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades!

We decide to move to Tokyo, Japan. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children still aren’t having a single problem.

~

Me: Anneli Engracia Drummond, dirty blonde hair & hazel eyes, 30
Dh: Diego Fox Drake, dark red hair & brown eyes, 36

Dd: Ivy Angelique Drummond, strawberry blonde hair & hazel eyes, 15
Ds/Dd/Dd: August Grant Malloy “Gus”, light blonde hair & hazel eyes; Lucia Blair Malloy “Lucy”, and Valeria Aspen Malloy “Arie”, dark brown hair & blue eyes; 12
Dd/Dd: Alessia Carmen and Maren Bianca Drake, strawberry blonde hair & blue eyes, 7
Ds/Dd: Philip Jarell Drake “PJ”, light brown hair & blue eyes; and Estelle Dove “Ellie”, light blonde hair & blue-green eyes; 2
Ds: Forrest Justice Drake, strawberry blonde hair & brown eyes, 1

#40 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 06:56 PM

My name is Catriona Eliana Harper, I am 16 and I live in France. I have red wavy hair and brown eyes. On my fifteenth birthday, my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin boys, named Lucian Dagger and Falcon Arrow Harper. Now they are 1 year old and doing well. Lucian has red straight hair and brown eyes and Falcon has red wavy hair and brown eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Lucian and Falcon were born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party, I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Simon Rayner O'Neil. He has curly red hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the boys are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He wants a DNA test, then supports me.

Later that year, I give birth again, this time to triplet girls, named Valentina EveAurelia Blair, and Florentina Olive O'Neil. The babies are sick (severely underweight) though, and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Val has curly brown hair and blue eyes, Ari has wavy red hair and brown eyes, and Flora has curly black hair and green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 5 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time, but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacques Felix Chandler and he has straight brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well, though, and eventually ended up back at his house since Christina was watching the children.

At the end of the date, he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight, did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I was pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He starts a more serious relationship with me.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Haisley Juliette Chandler. Lu wanted a boy, Fal didn't mind, Val was jealous, Ari didn't care, and Flora was excited. The baby has straight red hair and brown eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jac and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful sapphire band ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful red waves dress. Jac wanted a orange and cerulean color theme and Luc and Fal wanted lillies for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on pretty white ruffles dresses. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Luc who picked a handsome set of pure angel white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate cake.

Finally the day came and Jac and I were married! Jac looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jac's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close, we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Jamaica! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jac and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jac he was unsure and the children had mixed reactions. Luc and Fal were jealous, Val was excited, Ari didn't mind, and Flora and Haisley wanted a girl.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Two healthy boys and one healthy girl! They are named Magnus ChaucerVincent Tennyson, and Anastasia Silver Chandler.  Magnus has straight blonde hair and hazel eyes, Vince has wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes, and Ana has orangish-red hair and glasz eyes. They are welcomed home with open arms and are spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slates" our newest additions are!

Luc is quiet, intelligent, and a loner. He enjoys reading and programming.
Fal is quiet, intelligent, and a loner. He enjoys reading, writing, and programming. 
Luc and Fal are one of a kind in almost every way. Someday they may start their own business.
Val is quiet, intelligent, and a loner. She can be seen writing and drawing in her own spare time. She expresses an interest in being an artist.
Ari is quiet, intelligent, and a loner. She loves math and anything to do with numbers. She also has taken an interest in astronomy.
Flora is studious, kind, and gentle. She loves school and anything to do with history. She is a very sweet girl and can be seen helping other students in her class.
Haisley is studious, kind, and gentle. Although she's only in kindergarten, she has shown an interest in school and seems to enjoy learning. She loves playing with her classmates, and she's overall very generous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Jac and I did decide that children were enough, though, and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jac and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery, I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a camping trip, I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jac was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy set of triplets! Two girls and a boy. They are named Dalia LoveLark Spirit, and Hawk Valiant Chandler. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Dalia, Lark and Hawk were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jac and I were told that Fal has run away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luc's grades are failing. With Fal briefly running away last year, it has caused him some emotional distress and anxiety. 

Fal was only gone for a couple days last year, and ever since then he seems to be fine. Ironically, his twin is the one that is having problems now.

Val is doing alright for herself and there are no issues.

Ari and Flora are also doing fine.

Haisley is a bit chipper and is also doing great.

Magnus is doing well. He's a spunky little guy. 

Vince has a bit of an attitude problem and likes to stomp his feet.

Ana is doing well. She's a quiet little girl.

Dalia, Lark and Hawk are all doing well. 

With all of this happening at once, Jac and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are mixed. 

Luc is not doing any better. His grades are still failing. We will have to get him into therapy. 

Vincent is doing great. He is not having any more attitude problems.

The Chandler Family

DW: Catriona Eliana Chandler {30}
DH: Jacques Felix Chandler {30}

DS/DS: Lucian Dagger Harper/Falcon Arrow Harper {15}
DD/DD/DD: Valentina Eve O'Neil/Aurelia Blair O'Neil/Florentina Olive O'Neil {12}
DD: Haisley Juliette Chandler {7}
DS/DS/DD: Magnus Chaucer Chandler/Vincent Tennyson Chandler/Anastasia Silver Chandler {2} 
DD/DD/DS: Dalia Love Chandler/Lark Spirit Chandler/Hawk Valiant Chandler {1}

Cat & Jac with;
LuFalValAriFloraHaisleyMagnusVinceAnaDaliaLark Hawk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users