• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

I'm not sure which plot I want to use for my story. It's the one about Ophelia. My friends has been rambling on a thousand of different things that can happen, but I can't do them all! <_< So here are the one's I'm considering:

1) Cayden likes Ophelia and has been very obvious about it, he asked her out and she refused. Ophelia likes Cayden, but doesn't want to admit it, so Malachai tries to help Ophelia get together with Cayden. She ends up asking him out, but sense she's been a total jerk to him before, he says no.

2) Cayden is obvious about his liking for Ophelia, but Ophelia doesn't like him back. She tries to push him away, but after so long Ophelia starts to like Cayden. But Cayden doesn't like her any more because she's been such a jerk.

3) Cayden likes Ophelia and Ophelia likes Cayden. Cayden has been trying to get her to like him, because he has a feeling she does even though she acts mean/indifferent to him (not sure which one). Malachai pushes Ophelia to admit she likes him and they get together. But Ophelia see's some qualities (that aren't necessarily bad) in Cayden and leaves him (but ends up either liking another boy or being less careless/loveless in the end).

4) Cayden and Ophelia both like each other. Ophelia acts somewhat mean to Cayden at first, but after a little push from Malachai, they get together and stay together.

WDYT? I'm opened to other suggestions. If you want to know more about the characters to the stories, just go to my previous post "Inspired by a friend : P" and it has more info. Thanks! ~Had

#2 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

I like the first one best.

good luck! <_<

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

Thanks Alyssa! <_< ~Had

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

Thanks Alyssa! :) ~Had

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users