23 replies to this topic

#1 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

Sort of like the Hogwarts house sorting game except instead of posying four names the first person will post a person and some information about them. The next will place them in a house than post their own.

First person:
Hi, I'm Cassandra Rose Perkins. I'm a half-blood, my mom is a witch and my dad is a muggle. I'm kind of shy and I love to read and write poetry and stories. I was really excited about coming to Hogwarts, but also nervous. My name was sort of in the middle of the list. Professor Mcgonagall (sp?) Called "Perkins, Cassandra" I nervously went up and sat on the stool, the hat thought for a minute, then called out...

#2 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

Ravenclaw!!

I am Spencer Alyssa.  I come from a huge family but I don't get along with my siblings.  The three older ones are all Gryffindor but I don't want to be.  I am a beater and I love to make potions that make people do funny things.  I also have two pets, a snake and an owl.  My owl is often used to send messages to my werewolf BFF.  As the professor calls my name I glare and mentally beg not to be Gryffindor.  The hat calls.. 

#3 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Slytherin!

My name is Orion Cassius Rellin. I am fiercely loyal and people say I'm brave. I love quidditch and want to be the seeker. They call my name, I walk up to the stool, the hat thinks for awhile, then calls...

#4 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Gryffindor!

My name is Elliot James. I'm the eldest of 6 boys and can often be found on the Quidditch field or by the lake reading. I'm fascinated with mermaids and potions. I'm from a muggle household, so I'm excited to start at Hogwarts. I'm shaking nervously as I sit on the stool in the Great Hall. The hat is placed on my head only a few moment before shouting....

#5 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Ravenclaw!

My name is Anastasia Cassiopeia Selvanus, I'm a pureblood witch, and I have a secret....my parents and my twomolder brothers are all death-eaters! They expect me to become one too, but I hate the thought!. My family doesn't know this but growing up I was best friends with a child from a muggle family. She knew I was a witch but we were ever so surprised when SHE got a letter from Hogwarts too! I walk up to the stool nervously when my name is called, I know my family wantsbme to benin Slytherin, but I don't know if I want that. The hat calls....

((You can sortbher friend too if you like))

#6 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

both of us into Gryffindor!

My name is Genevieve Olivander. I’m the great-granddaughter of the famous wand-maker. I’m the youngest of 4. Because I’ve watched my siblings do things, I have always caught on quickly. They were all Ravenclaw prefects and Quidditch stars and my family expects nothing less from me, but I don’t want that. I’m not competitive like my siblings; I hate conflict. I nervously sit on the stool. The sorting hat takes his time before exclaiming….

#7 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hufflepuff!

Septimus Orion Malvinus here. I'm pureblood. I'm very intelligent and very good at quidditch. I don't think mudbloods should be allowed at Hogwarts. I stroll confidentally to the stool and the hat calls...

#8 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

Slytherin!

I'm Wendy Black. Girls in my family have always been in Ravenclaw and boys have always been in Gryffindor. I'm a pureblood, stubborn, and feel I excell in all I do. The sortin hat knows I'm meant to be in...

#9 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

Slytherin!

I'm Brighid McClellan, halfblood daughter of a Muggle university professor and a healer at St. Mungo's. I have an older brother, Arthur, who is in Hufflepuff, and a younger sister. My mother was in Ravenclaw, and everybody expects I will be too. I'm generally pretty quiet and prefer reading and studying to socializing. I'm really excited to be at Hogwarts, and I'm especially looking forward to Transfiguration. I sit down on the stool when they call my name, and the hat calls out...

#10 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hufflepuff!
My name is Olive Luna Monarch, I have an older brother Zander who's in slytherin and and older sister Merrill who's in Ravenclaw. My mother was in huffepuff and my father was in gryffindor, my best subjects in school are charms and potions. I'm a know it all and want to become a legacy at hogwarts that will be remembered for decades.
I sit down on the stool and the sorting hat calls out......

#11 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Gryffindor!

I am Percival Orion Everwood. I am a pureblood from two long wizarding lines. My father's family have been known for centuries for being particularly clever wizards, and my mother's family are known for their athletic prowess (several of my ancestors were famous Quidditch stars). Both of my parents were in Gryffindor, my older brothers were in Slytherin and Hufflepuff, and my older sisters were in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. As the youngest of five children, I've always felt like I'm overshadowed by my brothers and sisters, and I want to distinguish myself at Hogwarts. Maybe my awesome skills at Potions and Quidditch will finally pay off here! I stroll up to the stool and sit down. I here the Sorting Hat call out...

#12 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

slytherin

hi my name is Serena lacy king. im a pure blood witch and the second oldest of 7. I have an older twin brother named alexander Jacob king, 3 younger half sisters named Raleigh Leah king, Lana-maria bail, Gwendolyn Tillie king and 2 younger half brothers named Julian Aaron king & henry Louis king. all my younger siblings are also pure bloods. both me and my brother got our letters last week. both my parents were in slytherin and they want us to be in slytherin too. they even hate muggle borns and half bloods. they are also death eaters. 

my brother believes in everything he was told by them. he hates muggles and anyone who isn't a pure blood. he is very violent and thinks he is better then every one else. he rather sit in his room playing violent video games where he gets to kill people.

me on the other hand, I don't believe my parents. I would love to live with muggles and I find their lives very interesting. I am a very shy girl that loves to read, write and draw. I also love to sing and dance. my friend thinks I can fit into every house as I have something from them all. from Gryffindor I am brave, from ravenclaw I am smart, from hufflepuff I am loyal and from slytherin I am sly.  even though my parents want me to be in slytherin I don't want to be in it if I wont fit in with them, instead I would love to be put in the house that I am most likely to fit in, even if it is slytherin. 

soon we arrive at Hogwarts. my brothers name is called first and he gets into.... and next im called. I walk up to the hat and put it on. after 10 minutes it shouted.....

sort both me and my brother plz

#13 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

Serena: Hufflepuff

Alexander: Slytherin

My name is Aurelia Margaret Norris. I am a half-blood witch with a Muggle mother and a wizarding father. I've grown up seeing both worlds, and even though I'm excited about Hogwarts, I'm also a little nervous that I won't fit in, especially with the purebloods there. My father was in Gryffindor, as were most of the other members of his family. But I am more like my mother, shy and quiet. I love working with animals, and I want to be a vet (magical or otherwise) when I'm older. I sit down on the stool and the Sorting Hat calls out...

#14 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hufflepuff!

Hello, Cassandra Andromeda Darkewood here. I am a half-blood, my mother is a Muggleborn witch and my father is pureblood. I have a younger sister, who is six. On my father's side my whole family are Slytherins. My grandparents are Death Eaters and my father was well on his way to becoming one until his sixth year, when he fell in love with a Muggleborn, my mother, who was in Ravenclaw. His family didn't approve of the marriage, but he didn't care. My grandparents won't even let my mother in the house! My aunts and uncle on my dad's side aren't Death Eaters, but they approve of them.They all had proper "pureblood" marriages. The only one of my cousins I really get along with is my uncle's son Gregor. He's a fifth year this year and a Slytherin prefect. He's ambitious, which is why he got into Slytherin, but he doesn't hate Muggleborns like the rest of them and he's nice.  I am a Metamorphagus, like my great grandmother (the mother of my father's mother). I am quite intelligent and I stand up for what I believe in. I hate the views most of my family has on Muggleborns like my mother. When I walk up to the stool, the hat calls...

#15 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

Gryffindor!

Hello, my name is Katherine Lavinia Grey, but everybody calls me Katie. I am a pureblood descended from two wizarding families, but unlike most new students coming to Hogwarts, I was born in the United States. I always assumed I'd go to one of the magical schools in America like my parents had (probably the one in Salem, MA, because my family lived on the east coast), but two years ago my father got a job in London, so we moved to England. So, I don't have the family history at Hogwarts, and no indication from my relatives as to which house I'll be in. I tend to be a pretty sociable, outgoing person, and I make friends pretty easily. I'm not always the best student, but when I find something I like, I give it my all. I'm really good at Potions, and can't wait to start brewing up interesting combinations! I excitedly sit down on the stool and wait for the hat to call out....

#16 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

Hufflepuff!

My name is Emma-Louise Pearson, and I honestly don't know my lineage. I was put into foster care at the age of two and if there are any records of my birth parents in the system, they were never shared with me. I was lucky for a foster child, only being put through two homes before my parents, Michael and Jenny Pearson, adopted me just before my fourth birthday. They know nothing of magic, and neither did I until I received the letter from Hogwarts. I'm a bit apprehensive about meeting all of the other young wizards and witches, but eager to learn, though after learning about the houses I don't really know if I'm smart enough to be Ravenclaw, outgoing enough to be Hufflepuff, brave enough to be Gryffindor, or cunning enough to be Slytherin. But I trust the sorting hat, and try not to visibly twitch while I wait for it to call out my house...

#17 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Ravenclaw!

I am Jonas Edward Roman Van Luca. My muggle parents run a prestigious art museum in central Paris. I spent my early childhood running around the museum and getting into trouble. I didn't have many friends as an introvert, but I did have a few. My favorite was Mr. Claude, the elderly door man at the museum. He was a muggle, but he told me stories of magic. As a little boy I knew it must be true, magic of some sort must exist. I spent my days imagining I was slaying dragons and creating healing potions. In my eyes, I was invincible. When I got my letter from Hogwarts, that's when I knew for sure that Mr. Claude was right. I couldn't wait to discover what it was to be a wizard, and to see what Hogwarts has to offer. I can't wait to see what the sorting hat has to say...

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Ravenclaw!

My name is Jacob Ryan Douglas. I am a muggleborn that had no idea what Hogwarts was until I got my letter on my eleventh birthday. My parents are very happy about me going away to school, since I have recently started hanging out with a group of older kids that my parents don't approve of. I've skipped school several times to be with my teenage friends, and I could care less that my grades are falling. I don't tend to follow the rules if said rules are pointless or stupid. I'm loyal to my friends, and don't mind standing up to authority. I guess I could be described as rebellious, but really I just don't want to end up with the boring suburban life like my parents have. Let's see what this Sorting Hat thing says...

#19 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

Gryffindor!

My name is Alaric Leonidas Knightly, and I come from a long line of Ravenclaw purebloods. I've been raised to be quite intelligent, but I don't get along well with my family and don't always get their calm rationale, so I don't feel as if I am likely to continue the family tradition of being placed in Ravenclaw. I have a few close friends and tend to ignore most other people who are too stupid and annoying for their own good. Politeness bothers me, which I why I know I can't be Hufflepuff--I mean, if you tiptoe around people's feelings all the time, you're obviously not going to get anywhere in life. I'll admit that I've often gotten in trouble for mouthing off to teachers or getting in physical fights with other students at my other school, but I'm usually clever enough to get out of too harsh punishment. I sit up straight and glance around at the rest of the first-years, hoping the Sorting Hat will just get on with this already.

#20 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

Slytherin!

My name is Harriet Ophelia Moore. I'm a muggleborn, the only child of full time neurosurgeons. I doubt my parents even realize I'm gone. The housekeeper had to drive me to the train station. Back home, I don't have a lot of friends and I mostly spend my time reading or helping our cook. I love to try new recipes! I'm not very smart or brave, I'm not really anything at all. I just hope I can somehow make a friend and get through exams. I can't wait till bed time, I brought all new books and I really want to start them! Oh! There's my name, I better go now. I wonder what house I'll be put in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users