• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Liv or Livie

Liv or Livie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:I love singing, dancing hanging out with friends, meeting new people,playing piano,drums,guitar,flute,and act in drama club.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

Hey, I'm writing a story for my cousin Shannon.I't is based on a true story. And I was wondering if I should keep everyone's real name or not.
About the people (i'll put their real names by the description):

Shannon:youngest grandchild.Blonde hair, green eyes, very outgoing, the one who feels ignored by everyone else in her family. She's also 16 years old.

Kristin:Older sister.Brown hair,hazel eyes, VERY smart, shy,least emotional person in the family

Jean:Shannon and Kristin's mom.Her father is the one that was killed.honey blonde hair,blue/gray eyes.A total reck after the accident.The youngest child of Frank's(Shannon's grandpa)

Bob:The girls dad.He is the one that keeps the family from falling apart.bald with green eyes.

Kim:The oldest grandchild and found out over the phone because she lives in VA with her soon-to-be husband Matt.Cries at random times because she misses her grandpa.Blond hair and blue eyes

Randy(R.W.):The oldest son of Frank(shannon's grandpa).Kim's father.and most likly has trama because he was there when his dad died.-not sure what hair color

Al:The middle child and keeps his mom from going into deep depression-not sure what hair color

Justin:The only grandson and the second oldest grandchild.He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Kay:Justin's mom and helps the family because she knows how it feels(her dad died too).Brown hair and brown eyes

Diane:Frank's wife of 51 years.And the MOST devistated our of the family.

Should I change the names???

Thanks

Liv/Livie<33

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:29 PM

You should definetely change the names.

Shannon: youngest grandchild. Blonde hair, green eyes, very outgoing, the one who feels ignored by everyone else in her family. She's also 16 years old.
NAMES: Kelsey, Brynna, Mallory, Cammile, Camryn, Annabelle, Hallie/Callie, or Liliana

Kristin: Older sister. Brown hair, hazel eyes, VERY smart, shy, least emotional person in the family
NAMES: Melanie, Tessa, Reese, Jolie, Hazel, Christin(e/a), Rianne (ree-anne), or Isabell(e/a)

Jean: Shannon and Kristin's mom. Her father is the one that was killed. honey blonde hair, blue/gray eyes. A total reck after the accident. The youngest child of Frank's (Shannon's grandpa)
NAMES: Kate/Katie, Sammie (Samantha), Valerie, Willa, or Penny

Bob: The girls dad. He is the one that keeps the family from falling apart. bald with green eyes.
NAMES: Timothy, George, Anthony, Alexander, or Zachary

Kim: The oldest grandchild and found out over the phone because she lives in VA with her soon-to-be husband Matt. Cries at random times because she misses her grandpa. Blond hair and blue eyes
NAMES: Anna/Annabelle, Lynn/Lynette, Callie, Kathryn/Kate/Katie, Allison, Sarah, or Tess

Randy (R.W.): The oldest son of Frank (shannon's grandpa). Kim's father and most likly has trama because he was there when his dad died.-not sure what hair color
NAMES: Remington, Benjamin, Caleb, Kenny, Cole/Coleman, or Thomas

Al: The middle child and keeps his mom from going into deep depression-not sure what hair color
NAMES: Alex/Alexander, Thomas, Matthew, Joshua, Nathan, Mark, or Cole

Justin: The only grandson and the second oldest grandchild. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
NAMES: William/Liam, Harley, Ryan, Michael, Logan, Brody, Declan, or Brett

Kay: Justin's mom and helps the family because she knows how it feels (her dad died too). Brown hair and brown eyes
NAMES: Amy, Taylor, Carmen, Kate (like Kay), Natalie, Carrie, or Caitlin/Katelyn

Diane: Frank's wife of 51 years. And the MOST devistated our of the family.
NAMES: Deena/Deana/Deana-Marie, Darianne, Laurie, Barbara, or Henrietta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users